Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,993 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:08 AM

Crypto Currency Investors Thread - Investment (3621) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Crypto Currency Investors Thread (3285576 Views)

The Metaverse Investors Thread / NFT Investors Thread / Sh!t Coin Investors Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3618) (3619) (3620) (3621) (3622) (3623) (3624) ... (3639) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Shmu: 3:19pm On Apr 14
ALT SEASON BLEEDING. BUT THIS NA OPPORTUNITY TO STACK UP THE BAG
@G3 is 50% up since my last post GOING CRAZY
@SOLGOAT (SOLANA)
@NEAR
@ADA
DYOR

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Elsueno: 3:33pm On Apr 14
Shmu:
SOMEONE SAYS, INVEST IN 3 TOKENS BTC,XMR,ETH
AND HAVE PEACE..
OGA, YOU GON REMAIN POOR, CUZ THIS TOKENS CANT MAKE YOU 10×, EXCEPT YOU ARE PATIENT ENOUGH TO WAIT FOR YEARS..WHO DOES THAT

I do that grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Jerry59: 4:51pm On Apr 14
Shmu:
SOMEONE SAYS, INVEST IN 3 TOKENS BTC,XMR,ETH
AND HAVE PEACE..
OGA, YOU GON REMAIN POOR, CUZ THIS TOKENS CANT MAKE YOU 10×, EXCEPT YOU ARE PATIENT ENOUGH TO WAIT FOR YEARS..WHO DOES THAT
I wonder what you’ll say about btc maxis 😂
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Azaland(f): 5:07pm On Apr 14
MrNovo:

Where's the contract address for this Aza let me check it out
Check everything you need at GeckoTerminal.
Only 210m restricted tokens issued.
Not compulsory to buy. It's limited though.

If you believe a global Advocacy Movement for Financial Literacy is a noble cause, then you should pitch your tent with $AZA at just 0.01$ at prelaunch.

It's prelaunch and project is unfolding.
Real name is Aza Gems.

Learn more at AZA dot AZALAND dot COM
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Azaland(f): 6:36pm On Apr 14
MrNovo:

Where's the contract address for this Aza let me check it out
See GeckoTerminal

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by seanwilliam(m): 6:50pm On Apr 14
GRACEGLORY:

Comrade, Dietrich Bonhoeffer, once said, “The essential quality of optimism is that it disregards the present and instead serves as a source of inspiration, vigor, and hope in places where others have given up; it empowers a person to stand up, seize the future, and resist giving it up to their adversary.”

I have learnt this, the hard way that giving up is never a wise course of action rather, it spells doom, giving up makes you weak and defeat you so you won’t win the course. You may rebuild your trust in God and yourself by staying active and adopting an optimistic outlook on life, though, as it is the best to do…

What is optimism?
The insane insistence that everything is OK even while we are suffering is known as optimism
. Not that the pain isn’t for real, or that the pain enjoyable, but the pain is the price for the prize. No pain, no gain, no gut, no glory.

If you can’t afford the dip, and trapped above… be patient.

Julius Caesar, once said, “It is easier to find men who will volunteer to die, than to find those who are willing to endure pain with patience.

You must understand that everyone with patience may obtain everything they desire.

Be patient. Everything is tough before it gets easy. The tunnel is already open, so we're there. The sky isn't big enough for you to succeed, as you can see.

But in the end, You would mentally return to this statement, grinning, laughing, shaking your head, jumping, and giving me an imagined embrace.

ALT Season will come, I’m optimistic, I’m a believer 🙌🏽🙌🏽🙌🏽

Walai ta lai, The kind happiness this your post give me can’t be quantified…
Whether you’re right or wrong , hope keeps us alive in pains and struggles …

6 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by damiloladuke: 7:44pm On Apr 14
Are you looking for "where to sell your Skrill Funds in Nigeria" Your search is over as we are the best plug around.

We buy from as little as $2 and we also buy in bulk at the Rate of N950 - N1050/$

CHECK OUR WEB PAGE: https://kwitoc.disha.page

For Proof of Transactions, check HERE: https://www.nairaland.com/7861654/how-sell-skrill-naira-nigeria/2#down

WhatsApp Us Via 08038606260 or click https://linktr.ee/kwitoc NOTE: This is my only WhatsApp: 08038606260. Beware of impersonators

YOU CAN ALSO TRADE YOUR PI, CORE, TON COIN, MTN VOUCHER & other Crypto with us

Thank you
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Allthelight: 7:55pm On Apr 14
If bitcoin fails to rally into the halving by reaching 74-80k line then altcoin will be hit badly again because... All altcoin crash into bitcoin.

Watching this closely likely next week

4 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by iLegendd(m): 8:33pm On Apr 14
I have had this thought for more than 2 years now. As an author, one of my pennames is Jóe Cléf. I wanted to buy a coin called Joe and another called Cléf, but the spirit of "never marry a coin" keeps haunting me. This year, I have decided to marry two coins that match those names.

I chose Joe and I have already entered a long trade at $0.5. I couldn't find a coin called Cléf, so I have the option of CLV, CELR, Klay, and Slerf. I went with Klay, but later changed it to Slerf.

Finally, this penname, Joé Cléf, has married 2 coins JOE SLERF till 2025. This is experimental and this account will hold only 2 coins or maybe 3. JOE SLERF and KLAY.

I have done my research on those 3 coins and they're not bad.

7 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by armadeo(m): 8:34pm On Apr 14
Allthelight:
If bitcoin fails to rally into the halving by reaching 74-80k line then altcoin will be hit badly again because... All altcoin crash into bitcoin.

Watching this closely likely next week

Sudden 72k incoming. 🧲.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Allthelight: 9:11pm On Apr 14
armadeo:

Sudden 72k incoming. 🧲.
i believe it is currently rallying into the halving lets see how it goes it must reach 80k... Or it is not a strong rally.

Inflation is biting hard into all markets

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DCroc: 9:20pm On Apr 14
This helving is kinda different. ATH was made before halving. The next rally may after halving
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Allthelight: 9:26pm On Apr 14
DCroc:
This helving is kinda different. ATH was made before halving. The next rally may after halving
rally comes before or after a major event.

See the rally in september last year
The rally around january
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Bullish99: 9:27pm On Apr 14
Everywhere suddenly turned green with a static and now declining movement wetin dey sele.
This is deceitful. Run ooo grin

8 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by armadeo(m): 10:31pm On Apr 14
Allthelight:
i believe it is currently rallying into the halving lets see how it goes it must reach 80k... Or it is not a strong rally.

Inflation is biting hard into all markets

I feel we would all be shocked. It would be like magic. Suddenly.

Either way I'm holding. I'm all in already
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by GRACEGLORY: 11:30pm On Apr 14
Probable

I’m more of an uptrend from here ($65K), than this second scenario, though. I think that’s it, uptrend from here.

4 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by GreatManBee: 11:42pm On Apr 14
GRACEGLORY:

Comrade, Dietrich Bonhoeffer, once said, “The essential quality of optimism is that it disregards the present and instead serves as a source of inspiration, vigor, and hope in places where others have given up; it empowers a person to stand up, seize the future, and resist giving it up to their adversary.”

I have learnt this, the hard way that giving up is never a wise course of action rather, it spells doom, giving up makes you weak and defeat you so you won’t win the course. You may rebuild your trust in God and yourself by staying active and adopting an optimistic outlook on life, though, as it is the best to do…

What is optimism?
The insane insistence that everything is OK even while we are suffering is known as optimism
. Not that the pain isn’t for real, or that the pain enjoyable, but the pain is the price for the prize. No pain, no gain, no gut, no glory.

If you can’t afford the dip, and trapped above… be patient.

Julius Caesar, once said, “It is easier to find men who will volunteer to die, than to find those who are willing to endure pain with patience.

You must understand that everyone with patience may obtain everything they desire.

Be patient. Everything is tough before it gets easy. The tunnel is already open, so we're there. The sky isn't big enough for you to succeed, as you can see.

But in the end, You would mentally return to this statement, grinning, laughing, shaking your head, jumping, and giving me an imagined embrace.

ALT Season will come, I’m optimistic, I’m a believer 🙌🏽🙌🏽🙌🏽
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by davien(m): 1:29am On Apr 15
santos123:
Was going through gaming coins and I swear, them plenty die! Thousands of it. So far I have picked just one I will buy; "$mavia". It is Backed by binance labs and alameda research. I noticed any coin backed by these two investors do very well. Dyor.
You know Alameda Research lost their investor money they got from ftx their parent company right? They've all been arrested.

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by davien(m): 1:30am On Apr 15
It's nice seeing all these speculation, really takes me back to when i was more or less doing the same.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Azaland(f): 5:35am On Apr 15
davien:
It's nice seeing all these speculation, really takes me back to when i was more or less doing the same.
What's your journey like?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by dayjeee(m): 6:03am On Apr 15
Philip6800:

Why should I use isolated margin when cross margin suit my style of trading? Lols did you just say you don't use stoploss when using cross margin 🙄....you just exposed yourself that you don't know shit about trading with that statement.
I guess you didn't see where I stated "use 1% of your portfolio for this trade" meaning if you have 100 Usdt and you use 1 Usdt to trade even if you lose that 1 Usdt you'll still have 99 Usdt left as back up, that's a sound Risk Management.
I nor be novice for this futures trading o, have been trading futures since 2019, Forex since 2015 and have be very profitable so far.
boss teach me
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Allthelight: 6:13am On Apr 15
GRACEGLORY:
Probable

I’m more of an uptrend from here ($65K), than this second scenario, though. I think that’s it, uptrend from here.

A uptrend that does not reach the 74-80 zone is a failed uptrend because it will fall again to 60-50 zone after the uptrend sir.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Azaland(f): 7:12am On Apr 15
There's a Bible prophecy about these stuffs
And it's scary.
You should hear it out.
Should I tell you?

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by sweetveek(m): 9:03am On Apr 15
GRACEGLORY post=12943458

If you can’t afford the dip, and trapped above… be patient

Be patient. Everything is tough before it gets easy. The tunnel is already open, so we're there. The sky isn't big enough for you to succeed, as you can see

[color=#990000:
ALT Season will come, I’m optimistic, I’m a believer 🙌🏽🙌🏽🙌🏽[/color]
may we not be wasting our time thinking we're being patient cheesy cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Philip6800(m): 9:04am On Apr 15
dayjeee:
boss teach me
I don't have luxury of time to admit any student right now because am a very busy person due to the fact that I trade crypto,forex, volatility index and i still have my personal offline businesses to run. But you can chat me on Whatsapp with this number 08059579385 to add you to my WhatsApp group chat where I do drop signals regularly for free.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by iLegendd(m): 9:26am On Apr 15
I use LBank to trade shîtcoin and most of them are already doing numbers since the 5 green day purchase some days ago.

I love to wait, but I'm taking profit from those ones that have already done 100+% in a day, since the 12th of April.

Slerf, Degen, Mew, Brett, but Roost isn't impressive yet. Those are the 5 coins I trade the most on LBank. Risky coins, but massive rewards.

In each exchange, I focus mostly on just 5 coins.

The position ( 8 ), in the picture below doesn't mean I'm trading 8 coins on LBank. It's 4 but after they were in profit, I decided to hedge them to maintain my profit and analyse the direction to close and the direction to leave.

In most cases, when I'm hedging in profit, I wait for something disastrous or amazing to happen to any of the directions before I close the one in profit while letting the one at loss to regain itself.

The purpose of this post is just to remind you to stay organised and always remember the 3 best times to buy if you really want to enjoy crypto.

While the impatient ones are praying to get back to the exact amount they initially invested, but patient ones who bought at those 3 buying times are already in profit.

Crypto is not a scam (it's a game of smart and dumb), na our impatience be scam. Once in the while, the smart cry too. No one is immune to tears.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by iLegendd(m): 9:37am On Apr 15
Azaland:
There's a Bible prophecy about these stuffs
And it's scary.
You should hear it out.
Should I tell you?
I know of it. It's in the book of Azaland 6:9. King James version. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Tflex01: 9:45am On Apr 15
iLegendd:
I use LBank to trade shîtcoin and most of them are already doing numbers since the 5 green day purchase some days ago.

I love to wait, but I'm taking profit from those ones that have already done 100+% in a day, since the 12th of April.

Slerf, Degen, Mew, Brett, but Roost isn't impressive yet. Those are the 5 coins I trade the most on LBank. Risky coins, but massive rewards.

The position ( 8 ), in the picture below doesn't mean I'm trading 8 coins on LBank. It's 4 but after they were in profit, I decided to hedge them to maintain my profit and analyse the direction to close and the direction to leave.

In most cases, when I'm hedging in profit, I wait for something disastrous or amazing to happen to any of the directions before I close the one in profit while letting the one at loss to regain itself.

The purpose of this post is just to remind you to stay organised and always remember the 3 best times to buy if you really want to enjoy crypto.

While the impatient ones are praying to get back to the exact amount they initially invested, but patient ones who bought at those 3 buying times are already in profit.

Crypto is not a scam (it's a game of smart and dumb), na our impatience be scam. Once in the while, the smart cry too. No one is immune to tears.

Omoo e be lyk say this trading na full time job oh.

You are doing well boss.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by iLegendd(m): 9:49am On Apr 15
Tflex01:

Omoo e be lyk say this trading na full time job oh.

You are doing well boss.
I trade for fun, mastering discipline, and adrenaline rush. The profit is just a bonus—which I try my best to reinvest wisely offline.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by GRACEGLORY: 10:13am On Apr 15
Allthelight:

A uptrend that does not reach the 74-80 zone is a failed uptrend because it will fall again to 60-50 zone after the uptrend sir.

You making a good news for somebody who bought BTC @60K, SOL @120… They’d like that kinda failed uptrend. There are people who trade ranges.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Shmu: 11:30am On Apr 15
You are trading 50× long and you are postingfor gullible and vulnerable newbies to inbox you, and then charge for your services? Oga futures trading is far volatile, I don't like it when people come on air to make it seem easy..Post both PNL and let's compare,
Lost is always higher on futures..TRADE SPOT AND HAVE EMOTIONAL LONG TERM PEACE OF MIND
iLegendd:

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (3618) (3619) (3620) (3621) (3622) (3623) (3624) ... (3639) (Reply)

Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

Viewing this topic: jargonzboi(m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.