Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,483 members, 7,823,119 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:32 AM

Crypto Currency Investors Thread - Investment (365) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Crypto Currency Investors Thread (3326468 Views)

The Metaverse Investors Thread / NFT Investors Thread / Sh!t Coin Investors Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (362) (363) (364) (365) (366) (367) (368) ... (3657) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by MrCodeSolo: 3:01pm On Mar 16, 2021
HOW TO SURVIVE THE ALTCOINS FALL: THE DAY TRADERS' GUIDE.

I'm back from d antispasm ban or prison; two times in a row this month for only me, chai! To post quite some good crypto infos; don turn crime finish naa waao! Now guys; lets get to some serious business.
I need to shave my weird-looking beards; somebody should pls send me some usdt to buy shaving-cream & stick; Naa! I'm just kidding! cool

How are you still hodling on xem; yes I had d mainnet launch for XYM developed some technical bla bla bla...they just want to under-value XEM finish and bring in the new boy 'symbol XYM' on the new genesis block...See how some dubious companies continue to shoot themselves on the leg. I'm waiting for the price to get to a level I bought it; $0.4555 after plotting all manner of trendlines on the time-chart to make myself feel good on a hope for 1usd moonshot ; I have lost my shit on dz xem, I can't wait to move out and drop dia shitcoin bag for them...bcuz mission has been compromised..I sensed a change in market condition influenced by a fundamental factor in reference to dow's theory was being manipulated by NEM's over-greed. Xem is not dia future token but Xym is.

Basically, all altcoins are shitcoins until proven otherwise:
Yes, some rare times, there is the re-injecting of additional coins to the max total supply in circulation that goes undocumented and may probably leads to a further dip by 30-200% as in the case of reef.. the CEO got a nice project idea and good thing going but he's killing it with distrust and unaccountability to the investors..how can a coin with a growing market cap, within less than 24hrs slide to less than half a billion dollar short without affecting the then price of the coin at $0.06 approx. Just after catching a wick at its ALTH...many investors are already pulling out over this broad daylight scam and hence; reef continues to sink dipper. why didn't the CEO say they are doing a buy-back of reef by half a few hundred million dollars instead of adding more undocumented half-a-billion coins to the already max total supply amounting to 20.5bn reefs; I already pulled the plug on reef and looked elsewhere. No more...ankr & akropolis will do better than reef in the future...mark me.

HOW TO SURVIVE THE ALTCOINS FALL:

1-Don't stay if it dips 3-5% of your capital, move out and get back if the dip is dipper enough for a re-entry; that's d concept of dollar-cost averaging...i.e getting more bags at the lowest possible dip price for short or long hodl is bae.

2-Follow some green to recover 5 to 10% & set proper stop-loss & continue to adjust your stop-level upwards as far as d shitcoin can go.

3-the announced and soon to be listed shitcoin is your faster train ticket to sambisa... get in and get out fast with a 50-100% returns at least. Don't forget to use proper stop-loss for every 10% roi as you accumulate along the way uptrend.

4-the minimum usdt you will need to make any altcoin purchase on binance Ex is 10...always make a min of 11 or 12usdt, should it dips you can move out with 10 or 11plus usdt...bcuz if you are to go in with an initial 10usdt and a dip of 5 to 8% occurs...you won't be able to pull out of the trade since it's less than 10usdt..but remain strapped with that shitcoins while others shitcoins are mooning exponentially.

5-Best time to buy the dip, is to wait the dip out...Yes! It's when the dip keeps getting dipper....be patient and wait it all out till you see a stong engulfing bullish dodje on the 4min chart and 2 - 4hr chart to confirm, then take position...still don't forget to make use of proper stop-loss should there be a trend-reversal.

6-For long-term HODL, invest in coins with less than 10bn max supply; the lesser the better for your own peace of mind.. anything above like 40-80bn coins for example is definitely a long-term drag...like there is this tendency of the coin doing a swing 'upandan' price movement btw support & near breakout level without going further ahead anytime soon...who's got da stomach for it?...I ain't got da time to drool saliva in my long sleep to financial freedom in 5-10yrs time.

7- always set a proper stop-loss at 5% max, and lastly, don't buy high and sell low; just stay put till your shitcoin comes back and take you along....
I arrest my case

34 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by BUGOFF(m): 3:21pm On Mar 16, 2021
EarlyCareer:

You too much! grin

Small cap coins are very volatile though, but I am a bit confident about OMI that's why I have been looking for it since. Will def. buy klever too.
guys, I invested in De. n. t as it was going up(at 1.60 naira) it's dropped to 1.56, should I hold or sell?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by BUGOFF(m): 3:23pm On Mar 16, 2021
Babalakin:

Don't sleep on klv,bag it and thank me later .

Do u know the marketing director of omi is responsible for the success of pokemon?...his name is Alfred kahn.with such person in the helm of affairs of omi,you don't have any course to be apprehensive of anything. Just invest and be at peace grin
how do you see D. e. n. t coyn, is it a good coyn? thanks
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Adewalefrancis5: 3:39pm On Mar 16, 2021
legacystore:

Luno

Binance

That luno is crap � the other day I wanted to withdraw, transfer fee was equal to the amount of interest acquired!
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by solreb: 3:43pm On Mar 16, 2021
Notyamate:

L
$PERL is a good coin, I've been in it since 0.08.
Truly the coin is good. I have made good money on it. Have been in since 0.05 and have decided to HOLD and see if it will the roof
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by jedisco(m): 4:11pm On Mar 16, 2021
mogreen22:
Are we still in a bill market like this? Everything starting to look bearish

What's your definition of bearish?

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by owunabastard: 4:20pm On Mar 16, 2021
Yes, you can move it, but use TRC20 (USDT) to move it. It is zero fee
Hafyz23:
How do I purchase as a Nigerian . I have done the registration. Is there p2p? I have some USD.T on beeenanance,can I move it to Bit max and how long does it take? Anyone should pls respond

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Neverlosemoney: 4:24pm On Mar 16, 2021
Mizwalterz:

it's even reducing the more...
I have 14k now
You probably must have been jumping from one coin to another grin, mostly at the wrong price and on the wrong coin. Although, the later might not be true, cause even shitcoins as made people rich!!!! Hmmmmm, There are no wrong coin just wrong price!!!! Seeing people lose money makes my stomach bitter angry

7 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Neverlosemoney: 4:32pm On Mar 16, 2021
Adewalefrancis5:

That luno is crap � the other day I wanted to withdraw, transfer fee was equal to the amount of interest acquired!
Next time use XRPp Except you are transferring a huge amount of BTCc, where your fee is just a tiny portion of what you are sending, at least not more than 1% of what you are transferring!!!

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by emmanuel45(m): 4:39pm On Mar 16, 2021
Ada is on the way up

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Thelife: 5:21pm On Mar 16, 2021
iLegendd:
I noticed a lot of people focus so much on crypto, but forget empowering others around them through crypto.

There are lots of people who use their phones for nothing tangible. These people are cash cows if you empower them and introduce them to crypto.

Whenever I go out and I meet a friendly person with a good phone, I empower him or her through crypto — especially those that are into football betting.

My aim to kill their betting addiction and exchange it for crypto. To kîll an addiction, you must replace it with another addiction with greater dopamine.

When I go out, I scout for smart fellows with smart phones and I do the following.

1. I interact with them about life and have a normal gist like a normal human.

2. I enquire a little about how they make money and a huge percentage of them say life is hard and betting is sustaining them, but they are losing a lot recently.

3. A few minutes into the conversation, my crypto alarm rings and I bring out my phone to either opt in a market or cash out.

4. After a few minutes of being so glued on my phone, as I ignore them, they begin to ask what I'm doing or the meaning of those graphs. I tell them I just made so so and so amount while seated here and how I don't work and will never work.

5. How? Where? At this point, I talk about crypto and the moment I mention Bitcôin, they jump with excitement and tell me they know about Bitcôin, but don't know how it works and I tell them how amazing it is if you understand how it works. I tell them all these things I bought at this shop were money from Bitcóin.

6. They start asking how much it will take for them to start and I tell them with 10k or 12USDT/BUSD you can start. They become confused, but I put them through.

7. I promise to send them 12 BUSD at 10k, but they don't need to pay yet — I'll use that money to show them how easy crypto is, but people love to make it seem difficult.

8. I send them my referral code to create an account instantly and I transfer 12BUSD immediately and guide them.

9. The three app I tell them to install are
a) Binance — for trading
b) Investing.com app — for email alert
c) The Crypto App — for voice/spoken alert

10. I use the 12BUSD to buy a coin for them that has dipped with a potential of rising since I'm already good with how things work — when to smile and when to cry.

11. In less than an hour, I have impacted a lot on this curious fellow and a great financial relationship has started.

12. Some hours, a day or two, they alert me on how they've cashed out the 12 BUSD to 15BUSD or 20BUSD and how they have bought another coin.

13. They tell me of some YouTube videos they watched and how they are getting better every day. Since I don't have all the time in the world, I ignore most of these messages and tell them to keep it up.

14.1: I have realized everyone can fail and everyone can be successful too — all they just need is a successful mentor for a day and the smart ones will continue from there while the other ones give up.

14.2: I just empowered someone today, in the after noon, a man who sold milk to me today because be talked about PSG losing a match and it affected his ticket and how people are telling him he is looking fresh, but deep down, he is suffering and smiling and the people he hires to sell for him are running his business down and how he is gradually becoming frustrated, etc.

15. At the end of the day, I gained 6 things
a) 12 BUSD has made me 10k
b) I have put a smile on someone's face
c. The referral code will generate me money
d They have become automatically loyal and humble
e) You'll get favor from them in the future — trust me (nothing is free in this life)
f) I feel good I have helped an addict change his or her addiction to a better addiction.

16. The moral of the post is for you not to focus on just making gains through crypto websites, but give a little attention to the people around you.

17. I placed an order for 10 smart phones and guess what I'll do with those phones? I'll give it to people with a minimum of 25 USDT inside (not free — they'll pay for the phone and the money inside in the future, but not now). I'm empowering them, but the truth is: I'm empowering myself at the same time. I used to be broke, so I know how it feels.

18. I only do this for people I know offline, not online (I hate scammers). A lecture with a mentor for an hour is more gratifying than trying to figure things yourself in a year.

19. I have secretly introduced lots of people into crypto and some are huge now. Yes, I charge lot of money to teach, but as the spirit leads, I teach a lot of time without charging a dime even though time is money/precious.

20. Oh, one of the Android phones I ordered for is for my mom — I want her to HODL even though she has no idea how it works. Charity begins at home, but at times, I like starting from outside.

21. In summary, life is not about you you you, but you, empowering people around you with your wisdom or knowledge no matter how small it may seem.

All I'm trying to say is: using people to make money will make you more money than trying to make all the money yourself.

Cryptó is a life-changer, so use it to change the lives of people you meet offline. Ignore the crash and focus on the growth.

That's all for now. And yes, those 3 apps I mentioned above are the best. Prove me wrong and I'll send you some USDT to your Bínance account.

Stay blessed.

Weldone boss.Thanks for the write up, I will really appreciate it if you can put me through on cypto trading. I really wish to go into it but I don't know much about it. Looking forward to your reply boss.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by TheEnlightenedO(m): 5:29pm On Mar 16, 2021
jedisco:

What's your definition of bearish?

Solved

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by yazga: 5:32pm On Mar 16, 2021
Dear Cryptovestors,

Binance have a new special offer just for you. We’re giving you ALL your fees back!

Enjoy cashback when you trade $500 or more. With this, you get more money to invest with, so start trading now! https://accounts.binance.cc/en/register?ref=71948646

Global trades only. Valid till Tuesday, March 23rd, 2020
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by daintyprincess(f): 5:32pm On Mar 16, 2021
Hello

Please I'll like to get coins on binance, how do I go about it please?

Thanks

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by ibrutex(m): 5:33pm On Mar 16, 2021
iLegendd:
I realized a few people will get lost in using the alarm in the app. It shouldn't be so. I'll show you to use the alarm. (Screenshots below).

The alarm has 3 types

1. Price ( < > )
2. Price (+ -)
3. Price (+ - %)

I mostly use number 3 and 1.

I use number 1 to set buying or selling alert.

I use the number 3 to get alerted on increase and decrease of a coin by 1%, 5%, 10%, 50%, etc.

For coins that move slowly like Ada, Eth, BTC, Dot, Link, Aave, etc. I use 0.5%, 1.3%, and 5.3%. This means: when these coins rise or fall to the above percentage, I get alerted.

This will keep you on your toes to know when a coin is crashing or rising to take a position.

When it comes to these sh!t coins that move in big percentages, I use big % like 10%, 15%, 20%, 50%, etc.

One thing you should note is: if you set your alarm in this succession, they're going to clash.

Alarm at 5% increase or decrease will clash with an alarm at 10% increase or decrease and so on. Why? Because 5% + 5% = 10%. When the one of 10% is about to alert you, the 5% will also be ready for a second round.

To solve this, don't use a round figure, but a decimal. Instead of 5%, use 5.3%. Instead of 10%, use 10.3% and so on.

Why? Because 5.3 + 5.3 is not 10 or even 10.3, but 10.6. This means the one you set at 10.3 will alert you first before the second 5.3 will and there won't be clash. Problem solved.

If it's just one alert, you can use a round figure. Are you confused? Reread.

How to Set the Alarm

1. Open the app and at the top, click the drop-down search icon and type your coin. In this post, we'll use REEF.

2. Click on it and favorite it if you want for future use.

3. Click on the alarm button, then the plus (+) at the bottom and when it opens, the first thing you should do is to click on the "price" type drop-down and select one out of the 3.

4. The lowest REEF has gone today is 0.0372, but at that time, I didn't know because I had no alarm, but this time around, if it goes that low, I may opt in, so I'll need to set an alarm of less than ( < ) the current price of 0.0412.

I could buy now, but I love opting in at the lowest of the lows and if it gets lower, I buy more to average out.

After opting in, I will modify the alarm and include the greater than ( > ) to alert me when it approaches where I feel I'm cool to cash out based on my analysis.

Though, in the Binance app, I set a limit and another alert there. I can even set an email alert on the second app I mentioned called Investing.com app.

5. For the 3rd alarm (+ - %), which I use the most, I use it to monitor the appreciation and depreciation of a coin by 0.5%, 1.3%, 5.3%, 10.3%, etc.

That's all.

For the people using paid version, you can change the "Composite Index — AV" at the top of your alarm page to "Binance" or any listed exchange.

Also, paid people can click on portfolio and link their Binance account to help them mange stay organized and do extraordinary things.

Boss I sent you a WhatsApp message

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by yazga: 5:36pm On Mar 16, 2021
daintyprincess:
Hello

Please I'll like to get coins on binance, how do I go about it please?

Thanks
Good afternoon ma,
Register with the link below https://accounts.binance.cc/en/register?ref=71948646

After you have registered we both get FREE coins using the link to register.

You can fund your account using Payoneer, good a thing PayPal has partnered with Flutterwave.

I hope this is helpful
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by yazga: 5:38pm On Mar 16, 2021
Wapgod:

Why should I use your referral link?
Dear Wapgod,

Thank you for your questions, once you use my link we both get FREE coins .

Kindly find below https://accounts.binance.cc/en/register?ref=71948646

Thank you for your time.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by daintyprincess(f): 5:39pm On Mar 16, 2021
yazga:
Good afternoon ma,
Register with the link below https://accounts.binance.cc/en/register?ref=71948646

You can fund your account using Payoneer, good a thing PayPal has partnered with Flutterwave.

I hope this is helpful

Thanks but I've registered

I don't have these apps, I have to download one and use. Can't I buy directly asides from the apps above and P2P?

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by yazga: 5:41pm On Mar 16, 2021
Adewalefrancis5:

Dear Sir,

Sorry for you experience on Luno, however there is good news, you can register on binance using this link https://accounts.binance.cc/en/register?ref=71948646.

Advantages
0% transfer fees
We both get FREE coins using the link above to register.

Thank you for your time.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by yazga: 5:44pm On Mar 16, 2021
daintyprincess:

Thanks but I've registered

I don't have these apps, I have to download one and use. Can't I buy directly asides from the apps above and P2P?
Thank you for your response. With the ban on Crypto currency by CBN, you can't buy because your account will be flagged. The best option for now is still P2P.

Also, you can diversify your investment by investing in stocks, kindly check my signature

I hope this is helpful.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by daintyprincess(f): 5:45pm On Mar 16, 2021
yazga:
Thank you for your response. With the ban on Crypto currency by CBN, you can't buy because your account will be flagged. The best option for now is still P2P.

Also, you can diversify your investment by investing in stocks, kindly check my signature

I hope this is helpful.

Okay, thanks a lot

I'm grateful

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by bastien: 5:54pm On Mar 16, 2021
I have binance how can I fund my account using payoneer thanks
yazga:
Good afternoon ma,

I hope this is helpful
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Wealth7(m): 6:11pm On Mar 16, 2021
AerialMapper:

I go to trade option and pick the trading pair; in your case AKT/USDT

You decide depending on your technical analysis / research if you wish to buy at market price or set a buy order limit.

Thank you
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Nobody: 6:11pm On Mar 16, 2021
Babalakin:
sure/long hold. Millionaire status investment

Omi
Klv
Fet
Mitx
Bscpad
Evn/EVNY
Fuse
CMS
Kai

These are top picks for the next wave of bull run. DYOR
please how and where can I buy Omi?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ibime(m): 6:16pm On Mar 16, 2021
Ada Cõinbase listing announced. She is now moving.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Obinnau(m): 6:20pm On Mar 16, 2021
EarlyCareer:
OffsahBoye, thanks for taking note and sharing with us.

This is definitely a group of fraudsters. Na CBN I blame sha. Stay safe, everyone please! As OP has said, if the price is too good to be true, it is a scam.

Try sticking with verified merchants if you are buying. If selling, do not be in a hurry to complete the transaction until you see and confirm your money in your bank account.

God nor go shame us.
what will happen when you transfer but they refused to release the coin to you?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by teamsynergy: 6:24pm On Mar 16, 2021
Ibime:
Ada Cõinbase listing announced. She is now moving.
Omo, I have gained like 8k on ADA already ... Thank you ADA ..after 2 weeks
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by AIT1(m): 6:34pm On Mar 16, 2021
jasp12:

Find it on coingecko then click exchangers to see available exchangers, r/CryptoMoonShots on reddit are good for gem hunting

Thanks.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by LauraClasikVibe(f): 6:35pm On Mar 16, 2021
Mizwalterz:
see what's left of my 50k.
please I need help...
Greed is the number 1 problem of most newbies in CryptoCurrency TRADER or investors. I am 200% sure you jumped in when it was green, also you did not have a target as to when you will exit (exit price). Probably heard it here that it as crossed the $40 or $45k and you jumped.

Now, learn to plan a trade and trade a plan
Have a strategy that is what amount of % are you okay with profit.

Finally, learn to use a stop loss.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by LauraClasikVibe(f): 6:38pm On Mar 16, 2021
Wapgod:
I want to buy litecoin with naira using my naira debit card instantly.
Guys how can I go about it?
You cannot
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by LauraClasikVibe(f): 6:40pm On Mar 16, 2021
Pleasant01:

now 53,937
it dropped by $700
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by LauraClasikVibe(f): 6:40pm On Mar 16, 2021
bastien:
I have binance since last year.... I can't pass the facial verification
Try watching YouTube as to how to pass it.

(1) (2) (3) ... (362) (363) (364) (365) (366) (367) (368) ... (3657) (Reply)

Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.