Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,669 members, 7,816,750 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:24 PM

Crypto Currency Investors Thread - Investment (362) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Crypto Currency Investors Thread (3299881 Views)

The Metaverse Investors Thread / NFT Investors Thread / Sh!t Coin Investors Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (359) (360) (361) (362) (363) (364) (365) ... (3645) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by pragmatistm(m): 12:25am On Mar 16, 2021
iLegendd:
That's The Crypto Spoken Alert App I Talked About [Pic]

/Copied from Nairaland/

I created a thread to explain the wonders of this free app in the image below and the wonders it does for me in alerting me with spoken words "market trend" even when I'm sleeping and how it's the best.

I even linked my Binance to it via my Binance API and I access all my Binance trades through this app — it keeps everything organized and makes you stay focused.

News, trends, market cap, volume, history, etc. are all condensed in this app and it doesn't crash.

In fact, I also linked my Binance Smart Chain wallet to it. It's just the best alarm, portfolio, news, trends, etc. app on Earth. I use the paid version, but you don't need to buy it — download it for free on Play store.

Below is a phone and speaker I have dedicated to the alarm. I don't use the phone for any other thing apart from the app and my second Binance account where I don't trade, but buy in dip and ignore for life. HODL! It focuses more on sport coins like Chz, For, Og, PSG, JUV, etc. These coins will explode in few months even during bear market. Why? Don't worry, I'll tell you in the future.

That phone you see there has a broken screen, but the money inside will change lives. In fact, that phone wasn't even working, but as a private phone repairer, I fixed it and turned it to a cash cow!

I have a lot to reveal for free, but if I do, this post will be taken down. A certain moderator is deleting all my meaningful posts and leaving the trash ones. Sad! Life goes on!

There is a way I set the app like a pro, but that's a topic for another day. Download it right now and thank me later.

Hello pal. Thanks for this wonderful post. Please I just installed the crypto app but don't know how to use it. Can you shed light on that? Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by MasterPDON: 12:40am On Mar 16, 2021
iLegendd:
That's The Crypto Spoken Alert App I Talked About [Pic]

/Copied from Nairaland/

I created a thread to explain the wonders of this free app in the image below and the wonders it does for me in alerting me with spoken words "market trend" even when I'm sleeping and how it's the best.

I even linked my Binance to it via my Binance API and I access all my Binance trades through this app — it keeps everything organized and makes you stay focused.

News, trends, market cap, volume, history, etc. are all condensed in this app and it doesn't crash.

In fact, I also linked my Binance Smart Chain wallet to it. It's just the best alarm, portfolio, news, trends, etc. app on Earth. I use the paid version, but you don't need to buy it — download it for free on Play store.

Below is a phone and speaker I have dedicated to the alarm. I don't use the phone for any other thing apart from the app and my second Binance account where I don't trade, but buy in dip and ignore for life. HODL! It focuses more on sport coins like Chz, For, Og, PSG, JUV, etc. These coins will explode in few months even during bear market. Why? Don't worry, I'll tell you in the future.

That phone you see there has a broken screen, but the money inside will change lives. In fact, that phone wasn't even working, but as a private phone repairer, I fixed it and turned it to a cash cow!

I have a lot to reveal for free, but if I do, this post will be taken down. A certain moderator is deleting all my meaningful posts and leaving the trash ones. Sad! Life goes on!

There is a way I set the app like a pro, but that's a topic for another day. Download it right now and thank me later.

I use that app, specifically for the alerts. This app has the best alert system in my opinion. The alert system in Binance is mediocre at best so I looked for another app on Playstore. Found like 7 before I came across this one and this blew the rest out.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by MasterPDON: 12:47am On Mar 16, 2021
pragmatistm:
Hello pal. Thanks for this wonderful post. Please I just installed the crypto app but don't know how to use it. Can you shed light on that? Thanks.
I assume you're interested in using the alert system. Click the top left menu icon and go to List. Search for the coins (top right) you want to watch and add them to favourite (long-click). Click the star on top right to only show your favourite coins. Click on any of them and go to the third tab with the bell icon to set alerts. Click + button. Select preferred exchange and currency.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ibime(m): 1:11am On Mar 16, 2021
MasterPDON:

I assume you're interested in using the alert system. Click the top left menu icon and go to List. Search for the coins (top right) you want to watch and add them to favourite (long-click). Click the star on top right to only show your favourite coins. Click on any of them and go to the third tab with the bell icon to set alerts. Click + button. Select preferred exchange and currency.

Is there a system where the app can alert you without talking. Some of us may be in work, at meetings etc and can't afford to have voiced crypto alerts

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by MasterPDON: 1:42am On Mar 16, 2021
Ibime:

Is there a system where the app can alert you without talking. Some of us may be in work, at meetings etc and can't afford to have voiced crypto alerts
Yes. There are various options. I personally don't use voice (read-aloud). You can have silent notifications if you prefer.

I'm using the paid version, by the way. Things may be different in the normal version.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Wapgod(m): 5:53am On Mar 16, 2021
I want to buy litecoin with naira using my naira debit card instantly.
Guys how can I go about it?

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by lamby(m): 6:15am On Mar 16, 2021
johnfem321:
Thanks... I just checked out Ecomi on Coingeko, It looks very good.. I check on Binance to buy some but cant find it.. Where else can i buy it.

Did anyone here buy Ecomi $OMI as I advised.
Check out more than 1000% profit in the last one week alone and more steam left to fire

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by OffsahBoye(m): 6:16am On Mar 16, 2021
Avoid this type of people on binance P2P

Their terms is against the rules

they are likely to be a syndicate working together

Do not release coin until you confirm payment

11 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by OffsahBoye(m): 6:19am On Mar 16, 2021
Be careful
P2P customer care is slow and not responsive

Do not release your coin until you confirm payments

They tend to entice unsuspecting traders with high and ridiculous price

4 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Millennialaku(m): 6:49am On Mar 16, 2021
crimson lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Pleasant01: 6:56am On Mar 16, 2021
A305:
Cc Pleasant01

Indicate by quoting me if you online and tell me what's the current b t c price from your end.

now 53,937

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by pius4luv(m): 6:57am On Mar 16, 2021
Good morning gurus in the house is it the right time to invest in betece ?

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by bastien: 6:59am On Mar 16, 2021
careercrew1:

You can buy eth on binance.

Use the link below to register and purchase

https://accounts.binance.cc/en/register?ref=65072186

Once you finish registering let me know so I can direct you on the next steps
I have binance since last year.... I can't pass the facial verification

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by OlaLiberty(m): 7:00am On Mar 16, 2021
Hello all,

Please which coin(s) do you suggest one can buy just to keep with the hope of selling in the future? I am not after quick yields now.

Thanks

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by bastien: 7:01am On Mar 16, 2021
OffsahBoye:
Avoid this type of people on binance P2P

Their terms is against the rules

they are likely to be a syndicate working together

Do not release coin until you confirm payment
please how did u pass the facial verification?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by pius4luv(m): 7:04am On Mar 16, 2021
bastien:
please how did u pass the facial verification?

Whiling capturing ur facial face , you have to smile and twist your head , u can try that maybe it will work that way
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by jedisco(m): 7:12am On Mar 16, 2021
Xrp.... Hmmm

I noticed this coin has been stuck between 0.042 and 0.049 for the past 3 weeks irrespective of what betece has done... Barely flinched on this last dip... We know it's a coyn that acts awkwardly...

Came across this yesterday.... Perhaps, wondering use of such transfer... We know what happened when ripple began buying xrp last year... maybe they're doing same now... Either way, it's one to watch

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by EarlyCareer: 7:12am On Mar 16, 2021
OffsahBoye, thanks for taking note and sharing with us.

This is definitely a group of fraudsters. Na CBN I blame sha. Stay safe, everyone please! As OP has said, if the price is too good to be true, it is a scam.

Try sticking with verified merchants if you are buying. If selling, do not be in a hurry to complete the transaction until you see and confirm your money in your bank account.

God nor go shame us.

6 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by bastien: 7:22am On Mar 16, 2021
pius4luv:

Whiling capturing ur facial face , you have to smile and twist your head , u can try that maybe it will work that way
thanks will try that today
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by jedisco(m): 7:24am On Mar 16, 2021
Some charts are quite interesting.....
Looking at perl, the pattern on the 4hrly chart both against usd and betece is interesting... bounce zone has been on the 21 ma... Some would say a staircase.... Usually ends with an elevator... Question would it be up or down?

It's holding levels against betece which is a good sign..

I'd keep an eye on this too.. got a small position.

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Nobody: 7:29am On Mar 16, 2021
I pray my GT.O turns green today cry

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by ChinazaGod(m): 7:36am On Mar 16, 2021
How to make a 100% ROI in binance and luno

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by pius4luv(m): 7:38am On Mar 16, 2021
jedisco:
Looking at perl, the pattern on the 4hrly chart both against usd and betece is interesting... bounce zone has been on the 21 ma... Some would say a staircase.... Usually ends with an elevator... Question would it be up or down?

Is it right to invest in this coin ?

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Stan2330(m): 7:39am On Mar 16, 2021
lamby:

Did anyone here buy Ecomi $OMI as I advised.
Check out more than 1000% profit in the last one week alone and more steam left to fire

How una dey Sabi coin make go fire abeh
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Notyamate(f): 7:39am On Mar 16, 2021
jedisco:

$PERL is a good coin, I've been in it since 0.08.

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Notyamate(f): 7:40am On Mar 16, 2021
ChinazaGod:
How to make a 100% ROI in binance and luno

Go share it with your family. Scammer oshi

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Notyamate(f): 7:45am On Mar 16, 2021
Two of my coins pumping, $OGN and $AUDIO kiss

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by A305: 7:45am On Mar 16, 2021
Pleasant01:

now 53,937
Sad, You didn't relpy when I inquired your position yesterday. It was already late when you replied. I had already taken my profit for yesterday before the further crash. This is why i told you NOT to buy any dip.

When i figure out something for today, I would tag again but you gotta smart and FAST!

You essentially trying to outsmart the market by getting in the market 'first', take away your minimal profit and leave for the late comers to fight for a competitive spot and then crash the bull run. So you just have to be quick to trade whenever I give the signal.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by careercrew1: 7:49am On Mar 16, 2021
bastien:
I have binance since last year.... I can't pass the facial verification

Make sure you're in a well lit environment, or better still, do it outside during the day.

That's what I did
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by careercrew1: 7:51am On Mar 16, 2021
Wapgod:
I want to buy litecoin with naira using my naira debit card instantly.
Guys how can I go about it?

You can buy litecoin on binance via p2p as the government ban is still on.

Use the link below to register and purchase

https://accounts.binance.cc/en/register?ref=65072186
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by ChinazaGod(m): 7:53am On Mar 16, 2021
You can trade perfectly using binance and luno with our signal?

(1) (2) (3) ... (359) (360) (361) (362) (363) (364) (365) ... (3645) (Reply)

Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

Viewing this topic: PrinceWezy(m), Deasegun19(m), GreatManBee, leo047, Hedonisco, Windblown2much, Zico4real(m) and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.