Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,407 members, 7,843,205 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 08:35 PM

Crypto Currency Investors Thread - Investment (3664) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Crypto Currency Investors Thread (3400668 Views)

The Metaverse Investors Thread / NFT Investors Thread / Sh!t Coin Investors Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3661) (3662) (3663) (3664) (3665) (3666) (3667) ... (3693) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Tflex01: 10:27am On May 14
$BOME giving $PEPE vibes even as $BTC continue to act as spoiler for the entire market.

cool

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by SammyLeeSneh(m): 10:39am On May 14
Ifexxi:

Please which exchange is this

You can use the first and last letter to reply if you will. I will be able to decode. Thanks
bybit
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by clems88(m): 11:23am On May 14
seanwilliam:
Pepe vs floki .,
Which one do u think will run harder in this bullrun ?

Like for Pepe, share for floki…📍
floki is a stubborn one, but I feel pepe will cancel another zero and overtake shiba too. Na meme get this bullrun. Any body that doesn't have meme is on a long thing
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by clems88(m): 11:27am On May 14
Paykay:

Buy

PHB(Phoenix)

PAAL AI..

This is a financial advice.
pls what's your take on Agix( singularity) ? Do you think is possible for it to do x10 when the bullrun starts
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Paykay: 11:54am On May 14
clems88:
pls what's your take on Agix( singularity) ? Do you think is possible for it to do x10 when the bullrun starts

Instead of buying agix, I recommend you buy FETCH AI.

Though the two tokens are now going to be merged together with OCEAN token to what will be known to ASI token, their are still working on that.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by clems88(m): 12:24pm On May 14
Paykay:

Instead of buying agix, I recommend you buy FETCH AI.

Though the two tokens are now going to be merged together with OCEAN token to what will be known to ASI token, their are still working on that.
thanks
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by puremaker7(m): 1:30pm On May 14
Dundalk:
good morning..
Please guys I need 1 CORE to complete this task..

Please someone should help me Asap..

0xb61Aa165870499bb3E939ED62055cbf8617c6F5C

🙏🙏
You can actually buy 1 core that won't be more than 2k
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by yemmit90: 2:07pm On May 14
iLegendd:
Convert your Dollar to Naira. The best president in the world, Tinubu, is bringing the Naira down to 1/$. We are currently at 300/$.

He has done it in Lagos, so he's doing it again. cheesy You people know the group I'm talking about. In fact, deactivate your cryptocurrency accounts — it's a scam. Cry me a river.

Please stop any dollar/naira and cryptocurrency exchanges discussion on social medias, particularly here.

Please take down those attached, E get Why.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by iLegendd(m): 2:23pm On May 14
yemmit90:

Please stop any dollar/naira and cryptocurrency exchanges discussion on social medias, particularly here.

Please take down those attached, E get Why.
Lol. No.

You think govt. officials are not using them to handle transactions?

In your mind, you think these people care about Nigeria? They're doing the P2P more than anyone. They know more about crypto and working exchanges than anyone.

6 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by 10kgod(m): 3:02pm On May 14
Dundalk:
good morning..

🙏🙏

But this address has core Alrdy.
Abi my eyes dey pain me?

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by 10kgod(m): 3:03pm On May 14
Dundalk:
good morning..

🙏🙏

Abi my eyes dey pain me?
Why are you still asking for core?

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Dundalk(m): 3:08pm On May 14
10kgod:

Abi my eyes dey pain me?

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Dundalk(m): 3:08pm On May 14
10kgod:

Abi my eyes dey pain me?
or na me do mistake..

Check please are they the same..

0x1b61d5BeF566d03ECCF1809D34EAeB500531cE9C
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Dundalk(m): 3:12pm On May 14
10kgod:

Abi my eyes dey pain me?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by 10kgod(m): 3:13pm On May 14
Dundalk:
or na me do mistake..

You pasted address "0x1b61.... Requesting for core.

Here, you are showing address "0xf... Which is another address to check....omoh

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Dundalk(m): 3:15pm On May 14
10kgod:

You pasted address "0x1b61.... Requesting for core.

Here, you are showing address "0xf... Which is another address to check....omoh
yes I pasted this core from OpenEX app address first, I don't know what happened...
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by 10kgod(m): 3:17pm On May 14
Dundalk:
or na me do mistake..

This one self has 500+ cores

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by 10kgod(m): 3:18pm On May 14
Dundalk:
yes I pasted this core from OpenEX app address first, I don't know what happened...

Oh... it's not your personal address?

Either you are copying another thing thinking it's the right address or you are just playing.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Dundalk(m): 3:19pm On May 14
10kgod:

This one self has 500+ cores
shocked
Forget it boss.. You try..

But bitget doesn't show anything though.. shocked
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by 10kgod(m): 3:20pm On May 14
Dundalk:
shocked
Forget it boss.. You try..

But bitget doesn't show anything though.. shocked

Ok
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Dundalk(m): 3:21pm On May 14
10kgod:

Oh... it's not your personal address?

Either you are copying another thing thinking it's the right address or you are just playing.
can you show me the right address boss
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Dundalk(m): 3:24pm On May 14
10kgod I swear no be joke.. I need 1 CORE to complete my mission c..

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by 10kgod(m): 3:49pm On May 14
Dundalk:
can you show me the right address boss

How can I know the right address when I don't know the what you gonna use it for?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Dundalk(m): 3:53pm On May 14
10kgod:

How can I know the right address when I don't know the what you gonna use it for?
gonna use it to complete(mission) to get 1k core airdrop..

Please if you can't, just get me USDT to buy It myself through bitget app please.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by lanre56(m): 5:18pm On May 14
iLegendd:
How to Check Your Portfolio or Coins in an Exchange

If you're attached or emotionally involved with your coins, don't always open your portfolio blindly. What you see may hurt you.

There are three things you should do

1. Take a screenshot of the coins you bought and take note of the prices.

2. Install CoinMarketCap and click on Watchlist, then click on the + sign to create one. If you bought those coins on Binance, name the watchlist Binance. Then add all the coins you bought on that watchlist.

3. Use TheCrypto App to set 100% alert. That means if it goes up/down my 100%, you'll be alerted.

After weeks or months of not checking your portfolio, when you want to check it, don't just rush to open your wallet or exchange.

Go to your CoinMarketCap app and check the Watchlist. Compare the current price of your coins to the one on the screenshot.

If most are down, just don't bother checking your portfolio because it will ruin your mood since most people are emotionally attached to their money. The less you see how your money is depreciating, the less anxious you'll be and this will help your mental health.

What's the future of $DEGEN
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by lanre56(m): 5:36pm On May 14
I invested in $DEGEN $RVN and $FITFI. What's their future like.

Are they good investment
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by mindtricks: 6:16pm On May 14
iLegendd:
Lol. No. You think govt. officials are not using them to handle transactions?

In your mind, you think these people care about Nigeria? They're doing the P2P more than anyone. They know more about crypto and working exchanges than anyone.

Very true. The debt of heartlessness in them will never let them see things turn around. Our people don't even even know our leaders don't see Nigeria as their country reason why they are not so concerned. The suffering in the land oils their wheel of "progress".
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Uniqueaccountant(m): 6:26pm On May 14
10kgod:

Abi my eyes dey pain me?
That's his format

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Dundalk(m): 6:30pm On May 14
Uniqueaccountant:
That's his format
which format..

Many knows am a newbie here.. undecided
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by iLegendd(m): 7:34pm On May 14
mindtricks:

Very true. The debt of heartlessness in them will never let them see things turn around. Our people don't even even know our leaders don't see Nigeria as their country reason why they are not so concerned. The suffering in the land oils their wheel of "progress".
The clampdown is just eye service so that it will look as if they're proactive and they've tried their best.

A Nigerian in power doesn't see the government as his own, but everybody's own, so he needs to outsmart everybody and steal fast before others take over the position and steal more than them. It's a thing of speed.

A married woman belongs to one man, but those she's cheating with will want to knack her fast and hard before they get caught. He doesn't have all the time in the world. He needs to be fast and dress up.

This is why politicians are being fast in the stealing and the economy is falling along at the same speed.

We humans are hypocrites, including me. I have a bestie and I told her I don't love, but we can be friends. We do crazy stuff. She now has a rich and serious boyfriend but she still comes for the crazy stuff even when I warn her not to come. After everything, I always advise her to be faithful to her man.

I don't want other men to sample her except me and her boyfriend. cheesy This is what the government is doing. They don't want other people to use P2P except them and their family members or cartel. The difference is I'm honest in my things, but they aren't.

Binance was so popular and almost a household name and everybody was using it, so they don't like it. They hate seeing others eat with them. It's human nature though.

If you check P2P and see billions $ worth of transactions going on, you'll know the ordinary man doesn't have such money. The government that is fighting to save the economy is still the one killing it whether you agree or not.

As long as some people in govt. are using them, it can never go down completely — just the popular ones that will go down. Even their children are into crypto and they help daddy hide money in cold wallet.

7 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by iLegendd(m): 7:36pm On May 14
lanre56:

What's the future of $DEGEN
That account, I only use it for meme that I'm temporarily playing with.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by ThegreatDon: 8:14pm On May 14
twosquare:

Are you still holding duel?
What's your thought on it with the token unlock

(1) (2) (3) ... (3661) (3662) (3663) (3664) (3665) (3666) (3667) ... (3693) (Reply)

Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

Viewing this topic: Tohmey(m), Dundalk(m), Obierika(m), clems88(m), Anunakeeh, Sunnystooth(m), LincolnOnyeabor, BOOKWORMLUX(m) and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.