Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,580 members, 7,847,450 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 05:41 PM

Crypto Currency Investors Thread - Investment (3672) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Crypto Currency Investors Thread (3413693 Views)

The Metaverse Investors Thread / NFT Investors Thread / Sh!t Coin Investors Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3669) (3670) (3671) (3672) (3673) (3674) (3675) ... (3700) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Azaland: 10:21pm On May 17
Innomama7:
It be long I heard from that azaland of a guy welli are you ok
I know some people really care. Even if they didn't like my approach, which I apologised for, they sincerely wish our project $AZA succeeds.

I've been away due to development tasks. I'm part of Team Nigeria and its been tough.

Please feel free to follow the development of our project $AZA on Telegram @ t .me/ azalandhub
Or on our verified X handle @theazaland

We have made huge progress. And as stated, we are not listing on any Cex. We will reside on the Dex Uniswap and Pancakeswap, in truenessbto DeFi.

Headquartered in SA.

Love you guys.

$AZA is available on Uniswap and Pancakeswap

AZA/USDT
Price: $0.01002 USD
Price: 0.01011 USDT
DEX: Uniswap v3 (BSC)
Total Supply: 210,000,000.00
๐Ÿš€ View on CoinMarketCap

Finally, guys please permit me to create the solution to P2P issues. Permanent solution.

It's simple with Blockchain. If I get just 10 likes, I'll proceed to create it.

13 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ummuaisha(f): 10:53pm On May 17
Azaland:

I know some people really care. Even if they didn't like my approach, which I apologised for, they sincerely wish our project $AZA succeeds.

I've been away due to development tasks. I'm part of Team Nigeria and its been tough.

Please feel free to follow the development of our project $AZA on Telegram @ t .me/ azalandhub
Or on our verified X handle @theazaland

We have made huge progress. And as stated, we are not listing on any Cex. We will reside on the Dex Uniswap and Pancakeswap, in truenessbto DeFi.

Headquartered in SA.

Love you guys.

$AZA is available on Uniswap and Pancakeswap

AZA/USDT
Price: $0.01002 USD
Price: 0.01011 USDT
DEX: Uniswap v3 (BSC)
Total Supply: 210,000,000.00
๐Ÿš€ View on CoinMarketCap

Finally, guys please permit me to create the solution to P2P issues. Permanent solution.

It's simple with Blockchain. If I get just 10 likes, I'll proceed to create it.

Keep repeating same mistakes, na every opportunity you see on this thread you dey advertise Aza, if you nobi scammer, then take your time to check yourself , if na you sef you go buy? unn make somebody dey knock your door every minute to ask buy something , I know for sure you go change for that person. Stop bormbading us with everything Aza, give us time to be convinced enough, then people will asked for it sef

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DrManHattan1(m): 11:17pm On May 17
Brothers in the house please assist ur guy. Am a serving corper currently serving in sokoto. Am totally down financially for God sake if u can assist with anything food stuffs, Everything don Red for me please๐Ÿ™๐Ÿพ

0233833823 GTB

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by bunbam: 11:31pm On May 17
AlphaNugget:

Kindly install Phantom wallet via playstore

pls how do we connect our wallet after we install phantom wallet
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Azaland: 1:15am On May 18
Ummuaisha:

Keep repeating same mistakes, na every opportunity you see on this thread you dey advertise Aza, if you nobi scammer, then take your time to check yourself , if na you sef you go buy? unn make somebody dey knock your door every minute to ask buy something , I know for sure you go change for that person. Stop bormbading us with everything Aza, give us time to be convinced enough, then people will asked for it sef

That I repeat the message, does that make one a scammer? is that your definition of scammer?
Sorry, you got it all wrong. All I want is for interested fellows to follow the development. Thats all sir. Not forcing money out of your pocket. You're acting like a girl who got broken-hearted by her first love. Hence she concludes that every dude is hearbreaker.

Ok, I take to correction. Enough of AZA for now.

Lets talk about other things. How about the permanent solution to P2P?

Sincerely, I dont want to mention it here.

It can ruin the ngn further if it becomes effective. Seriously

Its better not to create it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by AlphaNugget(m): 3:29am On May 18
bunbam:

pls how do we connect our wallet after we install phantom wallet
After installing phantom wallet and doing the necessary in the phantom wallet (saving of recovery codes)
You go to your taskbar in Tapswap, click on connect Solana wallet, click on start mission, and click on go......it will redirect you to the Tapswap dashboard, click on connect, and it will redirect you to the phantom wallet, accept anything that shows, it will redirect you back to Tapswap dashboard, click on sign message, you will see a notification, click on confirm.......that is it, then click on check, it will show done and you can now click on finish mission.

5 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Jamez4Life: 10:28am On May 18
Join AIRDOPs updates channel to get regular updates,.

https://whatsapp.com/channel/0029VaeRkkrKAwEnt7HrWQ0P
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Sheriman(m): 11:56am On May 18
clems88:
I hope we won't be disappointed with this year bullrun undecided all coins are just lazy, not significant movement
I think say na only me dey think am ooooo. This Bullrun is only for BTC
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by ojkalito(m): 12:17pm On May 18
iLegendd:
I just noticed the govt. has disorganised black market rate (meaning, there are different black markets now with different prices). Also, they have created room for exchange to exchange arbitrage.

Some exchanges are selling/buying around 1400-1466 and and some selling/buying for 1470 - 1528+.

Since we're in a secret era, I can't speak on this publicly or privately, but if you do your research, you'll see them. Some people may be doing round trip with this and making money. I'm not one of them.

The govt. don use gragra scatter market and ended up putting food on the table of some people while removing from others and stressing them.

I'm not encouraging arbitrage, but the opportunity is becoming more juicy now. The govt. is hurting the Naira. They should put this energy in production and export.

If your economy is strong, no one will succeed in manipulating your currency. In fact, you'll even allow your countrymen use their bank card trade/buy crypto or stocks.

When a man can't last long in bed, he always blames 2 things:
1. Stress (too many things on my mind)
2. You're too sweet

They never want to work on the root of the problem. Instead, he'll start wasting money taking drugs and drinking concoctions while neglecting exercise, healthy lifestyle and strengthening the PC muscles with Kegel exercise.

This is exactly what the govt. is doing. One thing I like Nigerians is, no matter how you block the road, they'll find an invisible one that'll make you think they're using juju.

Even if you say no Nigerian will enter Heaven, it will shock you when you'll see thousands of Nigerians there and they'll even be the owners of most of the real estates there. You'll have to pay your heavenly rent to them to show you ways.

When using P2P, kindly use the bank account you like the least and don't let anyone pay you with a third party account.

Pls on which platform can I exchange Usdt to naira
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by ojkalito(m): 12:38pm On May 18
seanwilliam:
Naira has been delisted on kucoin today.

Abeg una sure say the next action is asking these CEXs to block our accounts cos I no no what to think again o.
pls do u know any platform I can exchange usdt to naira
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ekehwinz: 12:49pm On May 18
ojkalito:
pls do u know any platform I can exchange usdt to naira

Sportybet or betking is what I use now.

8 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by ojkalito(m): 12:52pm On May 18
Ekehwinz:

pls tell me how I go about it
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Robnectar(m): 1:03pm On May 18
Ekehwinz:

grin

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Brayss(m): 1:04pm On May 18
Good afternoon boss
Bybit give me $50 bonus for future trading,how can I make use of it

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by ThegreatDon: 1:32pm On May 18
I've $300 to spare, which coin can I put it to?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Dundalk(m): 1:36pm On May 18
Brayss:
Good afternoon boss
Bybit give me $50 bonus for future trading,how can I make use of it
angry

Make i sit near you..

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ekehwinz: 1:48pm On May 18
ojkalito:
pls tell me how I go about it

Go to withdrawal section on sportybet, select the crypto option, copy your address and send the USDT there. Then you swap it to naira when it lands and withdraw straight to your bank account

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by santos123(m): 2:58pm On May 18
ojkalito:
Pls on which platform can I exchange Usdt to naira
I can buy it from you. How many?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by MonsterVerse(m): 3:01pm On May 18
santos123:
I can buy it from you. How many?
I have 15 which wallet are you using..?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by santos123(m): 4:05pm On May 18
MonsterVerse:
I have 15 which wallet are you using..?
I will pay 20k for the 15 usdt.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by MonsterVerse(m): 4:10pm On May 18
santos123:
I will pay 20k for the 15 usdt.
do you have bitget wallet or metamask?

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Valwezzy: 4:37pm On May 18
MonsterVerse:

I have bothโ€ฆ

20k for the 15 letโ€™s deal
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by santos123(m): 4:54pm On May 18
MonsterVerse:
THVmRyoEJbKNPQd9zfGvBsaNvQtukQESdD

Trc20, usdt.

Send here, and I will credit you. You can use escrow too
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by egbeocha(m): 5:06pm On May 18
MonsterVerse:

Na testnet usdt token u wan sell abi my eyes dey pain me undecided undecided undecided

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Deasegun19(m): 5:09pm On May 18
Good day boss in the house,

Please, I didn't buy this coin but somehow I have it.

When prices of crypto are rising the coin will display with its price. When there is a crash in the market it will vanish.

Please, is this coin real or a scam?

@ilegend
@graceglory

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by MonsterVerse(m): 5:30pm On May 18
egbeocha:

Na testnet usdt token u wan sell abi my eyes dey pain me undecided undecided undecided
grin

See wetin brokenness cause.. ๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€
No wonder
I try try tired.. ๐Ÿค”

undecided we moooove..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Dundalk(m): 5:41pm On May 18
MonsterVerse:
shocked
Na now I see shocked grin

I got 30 USDT OpenEX sef..

grin
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Superpack589: 5:47pm On May 18
A lot of money to be made in this kind of market but our unstable exchange rate just makes it difficult. Imagine you convert some naira to dollar now and buy a coin. The coin pumps and you get excited that you've made profit. But then you try to convert the dollar back to naira to do something with the profit and discover that the rate has dropped. In the end, you might even discover you're in loss. How do traders deal with this issue?

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Robnectar(m): 6:17pm On May 18
cry cry cry cry undecided undecided
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ummuaisha(f): 6:34pm On May 18
Superpack589:
A lot of money to be made in this kind of market but our unstable exchange rate just makes it difficult. Imagine you convert some naira to dollar now and buy a coin. The coin pumps and you get excited that you've made profit. But then you try to convert the dollar back to naira to do something with the profit and discover that the rate has dropped. In the end, you might even discover you're in loss. How do traders deal with this issue?

Just make enough profit on trade to remain profitable irrespective of exc rate

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (3669) (3670) (3671) (3672) (3673) (3674) (3675) ... (3700) (Reply)

Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

Viewing this topic: BriteWay, anjilgreat(f) and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.