Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,727 members, 7,847,932 topics. Date: Sunday, 02 June 2024 at 11:42 AM

Crypto Currency Investors Thread - Investment (3674) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Crypto Currency Investors Thread (3415594 Views)

The Metaverse Investors Thread / NFT Investors Thread / Sh!t Coin Investors Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3671) (3672) (3673) (3674) (3675) (3676) (3677) ... (3701) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by seunmsg(m): 10:17am On May 19
Deasegun19:
Good day boss in the house,

Please, I didn't buy this coin but somehow I have it.

When prices of crypto are rising the coin will display with its price. When there is a crash in the market it will vanish.

Please, is this coin real or a scam?

It’s a real coin. You probably got it from their Airdrop campaign. I got a few from coingecko last year.

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Azaland: 11:13am On May 19
Azaland:

Finally, guys please permit me to create the solution to P2P issues. Permanent solution.

It's simple with Blockchain. If I get just 10 likes, I'll proceed to create it.

Hi NLers/ I have 13 likes. I needed just 10.

Now lets go.

I'll share details in few days.

Follow.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Almantra: 11:20am On May 19
ProudWitch:
I have stark VPN, but I'm wondering why I should use it. What difference does it make if I use it? I'm just curious.

Edit: I see the difference now. Thank you!
ur welcome

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Allthelight(m): 11:23am On May 19
sweetveek:
if this your chart plays out, then a lot of alts are going to zero, expect alts to atleast reach ath before thinking btc will dump hard, just corrections for now
nothing ever goes to zero.. They will reset
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by ThegreatDon: 12:19pm On May 19
ThegreatDon:
I've $300 to spare, which coin can I put it to?

Any idea?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Superpack589: 12:46pm On May 19
IronCastle:
These days when you buy dip,
the dip goes deeper. angry

I don tire
Lol. Na digging deep competition.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Superpack589: 12:51pm On May 19
seanwilliam:

Seems most people don’t understand this your post ehn, that thing Dey pain die.
Say you bought dollar when it was 1750/$ and converted it to sol,

Dollar dipped to 1050/$, even if your sol doubled, you’ll barely make any significant gains..

The most painful is , buying a coin with high rate then it keeps dipping and you later decide to count your loss and move on , if you convert it to naira, your pain go increase x10000.. grin

The only way to make real money this bull run na make your coins x 5 atleast .. na hin go keep u afloat regardless of dollar-naira shege..

Lol. Pesin go lose in dollars still lose in Naira again. grin
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Superpack589: 12:52pm On May 19
Robnectar:

My portfolio dey on her mensis embarassed lipsrsealed undecided
Haha. Pray make she no go turn to the woman with the issue of blood for bible o. grin
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Jamez4Life: 12:58pm On May 19
Join Airdrop channel to get the latest airdrops dont loose guard

https://whatsapp.com/channel/0029VaeRkkrKAwEnt7HrWQ0P
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Valwezzy: 1:02pm On May 19
ProudWitch:
I have stark VPN, but I'm wondering why I should use it. What difference does it make if I use it? I'm just curious.

Edit: I see the difference now. Thank you!

Don’t do it, you’ll compromise your account
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by ProudWitch: 1:10pm On May 19
Valwezzy:

Don’t do it, you’ll compromise your account
I already did. cry

Why do you say so?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by rasaqdayo: 1:23pm On May 19
sweetveek:
if this your chart plays out, then a lot of alts are going to zero, expect alts to atleast reach ath before thinking btc will dump hard, just corrections for now
Its not just a chart, it is a warning!!! Who am I to warn everyone about Quantum tech threat to the world of crypto. And If you think it will never fall, look to the left.

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Valwezzy: 1:34pm On May 19
ProudWitch:
I already did. cry

Why do you say so?

I don’t know how true this is but it’s better to be safe than sorry!!!

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by ProudWitch: 1:45pm On May 19
Valwezzy:

I don’t know how true this is but it’s better to be safe than sorry!!!
Oh, I see. I doubt it's true because I checked telegram and their other social media sites.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Amhappy(f): 2:15pm On May 19
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Robnectar(m): 2:47pm On May 19
Superpack589:

Haha. Pray make she no go turn to the woman with the issue of blood for bible o. grin

Lmao 🤣😂😂
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Robnectar(m): 2:56pm On May 19
Download star app and start mining Star tokens

Use robnectar as invitation code

Star Network is with 10million explorers all over the world and will soon be listed on exchange
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ojimmu95: 2:58pm On May 19
ProudWitch:
Oh, I see. I doubt it's true because I checked telegram and their other social media sites.

Do u mean to say it is not valid

I'm scared oo
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by ProudWitch: 3:04pm On May 19
Ojimmu95:

Do u mean to say it is not valid

I'm scared oo
It's not.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ojimmu95: 3:16pm On May 19
ProudWitch:
It's not.
Ok thanks a lot
Because I actually did, I used vpn
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by OgogoroFreak(m): 3:17pm On May 19
DrManHattan1:
Brothers in the house please assist ur guy. Am a serving corper currently serving in sokoto. Am totally down financially for God sake if u can assist with anything food stuffs, Everything don Red for me please🙏🏾

0233833823 GTB
I can send you 100 usdt. I don't have Naira.

May we never lack.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Valwezzy: 3:18pm On May 19
Ojimmu95:

Ok thanks a lot
Because I actually did, I used vpn

Create a fresh account and start afresh…

Better to have a backup just in case
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Valwezzy: 3:20pm On May 19
OgogoroFreak:
I can send you 100 usdt. I don't have Naira.

May we never lack.

You just opened the gates of begging…

I see them coming in 4, 3, 2…

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by yemmit90: 3:23pm On May 19
Ebowo:

This W coin is going to be hard cos they are asking for money via atm cards

Any minning app or bot that ask you to pay for certain level or kyc are most likely a scam.

A good or genuine coin will never ask you such, a good project will never take check in advertisement serious or have it at all.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by LordBEGGINSTEIN: 3:37pm On May 19
Nn
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by iLegendd(m): 3:37pm On May 19
There is a site I like checking out coins. I decided to sort the coins there by their duration because I want to mess with 90% of coins listed this year and some last year because they're yet to see a good ATH.

Using this site, https://www.livecoinwatch.com/ I was able to sort them out easily. If your coin is not on this list below, it means it's not listed in at least 6 good exchanges yet or I unknowingly missed it when compiling the list. A second site is: https://www.blockchaincenter.net/en/

From the image below, the number after the name of the coin is the current price when I compiled the list yesterday.

It's good to know how old your coin is, if it's listed on at least 6 exchanges, if it has good liquidity, and if the tokenomics is worth it. That first site above helps with this. The second site helps with sorting which coin to buy based on how much it has come down in price.

Endeavor to go through the list. No too dey rush life abeg. Na so Tinubu rush go talk say fuel subsidy is gone and till this day, Nigerians are suffering it, yet the subsidy is secretly being paid.

17 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by iLegendd(m): 3:38pm On May 19
5 months old coins.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by iLegendd(m): 3:38pm On May 19
2023 coins listed in at least 6 good exchanges.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Tflex01: 3:49pm On May 19
Valwezzy:

You just opened the gates of begging…

I see them coming in 4, 3, 2…

Wahala for who dey take ogogofreak seriously.

😂

4 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by SEGLIZ: 4:05pm On May 19
iLegendd:
There is a site I like checking out coins. I decided to sort the coins there by their duration because I want to mess with 90% of coins listed this year and some last year because they're yet to see a good ATH.

Using this site, https://www.livecoinwatch.com/ I was able to sort them out easily. If your coin is not on this list below, it means it's not listed in at least 6 good exchanges yet or I unknowingly missed it when compiling the list. A second site is: https://www.blockchaincenter.net/en/

From the image below, the number after the name of the coin is the current price when I compiled the list yesterday.

It's good to know how old your coin is, if it's listed on at least 6 exchanges, if it has good liquidity, and if the tokenomics is worth it. That first site above helps with this. The second site helps with sorting which coin to buy based on how much it has come down in price.

Endeavor to go through the list. No too dey rush life abeg. Na so Tinubu rush go talk say fuel subsidy is gone and till this day, Nigerians are suffering it, yet the subsidy is secretly being paid.

@iLegendd, I noticed your activities on crypto currency, would it be possible you put me through? I only limit myself to mining waiting million light year for it to rise but I know there are other means if only I can be put through by someone that know the rudimentary procedure.

(1) (2) (3) ... (3671) (3672) (3673) (3674) (3675) (3676) (3677) ... (3701) (Reply)

Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

Viewing this topic: IHelp, Cti28(m) and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.