Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,353 members, 7,860,925 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 07:06 PM

Crypto Currency Investors Thread - Investment (3680) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Crypto Currency Investors Thread (3470206 Views)

The Metaverse Investors Thread / NFT Investors Thread / Sh!t Coin Investors Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3677) (3678) (3679) (3680) (3681) (3682) (3683) ... (3724) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by twosquare(m): 1:12pm On May 21
Except you are a sci-fi hi-tech AI, you can't 100% predict some human moves....even such badass villains still lose because of oversight or underestimating....

You have come up with a sweet tale @IAmHim1. However, it is just what it is...a supposed new perspective that can give an edge for a while, a conspiracy theory, or another bullsh.it. being peddled out there.

4 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by seanwilliam(m): 1:12pm On May 21
Amadioha02:
trusted buyer for $16k ? Hmm. Before I do my stuff on Binance, had to move to Kucoin, this is ridiculous. Nigerian government need to do better

lol, deals worth more than pass through Nairaland everyday everytime, it’s just matter of trust and reputation grin
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by twosquare(m): 1:14pm On May 21
Ojemedad:
Please is anyone having issues trying to login into GTWorld app?
Update it!
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Allthelight(m): 1:16pm On May 21
twosquare:
Except you are a sci-fi hi-tech AI, you can't 100% predict some human moves....even such badass villains still lose because of oversight or underestimating....

You have come up with a sweet tale @IAmHim1. However, it is just what it is...a supposed new perspective that can give an edge for a while, a conspiracy theory, or another bullsh.it. being peddled out there.

exactly what i am saying the only way to actually predict is not to predict it 100%

You and highligted two key factors my friend overestimation and underestimation.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ojemedad: 1:23pm On May 21
twosquare:
Update it!
I deleted and reinstall, still couldn’t login
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by twosquare(m): 1:25pm On May 21
Ojemedad:

I deleted and reinstall, still couldn’t login
Working flawlessly here...clear cache and data...or change ISP.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by seanwilliam(m): 1:30pm On May 21
Beautiful nonsense ..
I really don’t know how best to explain it.. grin
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by IAmHim1: 1:32pm On May 21
Truth is stranger than fiction

You've grown up believing nonsense all your life

Whatever profits you've made in the financial market was all luck

You thought you did some analysis and plot some chart patterns but you were lucky to see blue.

All the methods I posted, I challenge anyone to go through the posts I made...put to practice what I said...if you didn't notice price movement with respect to the time I gave, then come here and call me a scammer

Lolzzzzz. I'm not even selling any courses. All I give you , you have to pay. Not physical cash but ATTENTION.

I see people buying courses and nonsense with their hard earned money and it breaks me

Think!

If everybody think the same way concerning the financial markets, then it's because THEY WANT YOU ALL TO THINK THE SAME WAY

that's why the rich get richer and the poor gets dumber.

Financial education
Financial literacy!

Don't you get.

It's herd mentality and it's useful as a tool for THEM.

twosquare:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by clems88(m): 1:36pm On May 21
Old eBay account needed help a brother make I see more money buy coin ooooo
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by IAmHim1: 1:37pm On May 21
You are confused

I'm telling you that even before the charts went electronic, there were few select people that were controlling the EXACT HIGH AND LOW OF THE DAILY CANDLE down to the exact pip/point

And you're here spilling what I don't know

Lolzzz

The coming of the internet made it all easy. Now it's not manual anymore but electronic

You call it sci-fi

Lolzzzz

Calculate your age now.
Then add 20 years to it.

That's how long you'll keep believing nonsense

Truth is in front of you but alas! You willingly removed your eyes with your own hands and said 'nah, sounds like fiction '

Lolzzzz

Time will tell
Allthelight:

exactly what i am saying the only way to actually predict is not to predict it 100%

You and highligted two key factors my friend overestimation and underestimation.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by IAmHim1: 1:45pm On May 21
Humans are not the ones moving the markets. Buying and selling pressure is bullshit

The algorithm, IPDA, Interbank Price Delivery Algorithm, doesn't see your stopploss or your take profits BUT IT CAN KNOW WHERE IT WILL BE

how

Old highs and old lows!!!

Swing highs and swing lows!!!

Trend line liquidity!!!

So the algorithm was coded to deliver price that way WITH TIME

TA-DA!!!

when you sell, don't you put your stopploss above an old high huh
Why!

Because you were taught to

Now there are billions of uninformed traders like you.
That build up liquidity

The algorithm can't see your stop loss BUT YOUR BROKER AND INTERBANK TRADERS CAN

that's why your brokers open the spread at particular points in the markets. Your stop loss is money to them!

grin grin grin grin grin

Hope someone is getting the WHY now

How do I explain this

The financial markets algorithm, IPDA, is like that popular subway surfer app

imagine playing against the person that created the subway surfer app!

Ta-da!!!

twosquare:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by clems88(m): 1:54pm On May 21
Pepe is pepering shocked . Pepe gonna outshine shiba this bullrun

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by sconp: 2:00pm On May 21
Amadioha02:
trusted buyer for $16k ? Hmm. Before I do my stuff on Binance, had to move to Kucoin, this is ridiculous. Nigerian government need to do better

After quoting this amount on here, be careful o. Many scammers are around

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by iLegendd(m): 2:06pm On May 21
If you're longing ETH, I want to give you expo. It will hit $4170. Why? See below. I use this approach to measure things and more than 90% of the time, it's always true. Maybe, I'll close it or add more money, but I'll leave it for now.

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Tflex01: 2:09pm On May 21
clems88:
Pepe is pepering shocked . Pepe gonna outshine shiba this bullrun

Steady printing.

🤑🤑🤑

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by TSTC: 2:22pm On May 21
Please I need neteller.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ningishzida: 2:23pm On May 21
IAmHim1:

...it's all a game and these unknown people are smarter than you and I...trust me....you have no idea how smart I will be... admitting someone is above the hierarchy gives me heartaches grin grin...

Hello, Man.

Nice explanations. Although I would suggest that you stop casting your Pearls to Swines. People Appreciate Knowledge only when they seek it out because their Consciousness have matured enough for it.

At the bolded part, I have also been trying to connect the dots left behind by these unknown people you mentioned, and i must admit that with each dot I connect, it makes me believe these Beings could be the fallen Angels referred to in the Bible. Their level of intelligence and foresight to plan things even for hundreds of years ahead of the Present is beyond what a normal human can Fathom.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Easyincome24: 2:24pm On May 21
bestmutiu2019:

Share Link
The moderator will ban me if I share any link here.
You can send me an email and I can do that.
Else let's keep enjoying the thread here, so they won't ban me.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Tflex01: 2:57pm On May 21
You will take profit on $PEPE at 20±% and you will be feeling like a pro, few hours later you start feeling like a f@@l for taking profit too early. sad

But this one wey I don take no dey enter market back sha. 😆

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Azaland: 3:16pm On May 21
I see many people don't understand this marker. You need to do what people are afraid to do in order to get extraordinary results.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by IAmHim1: 3:25pm On May 21
Hi

They aren't fallen angels per say

They're HUMANS LIKE YOU AND I

a lott of knowledge has been hidden from human...

heck!

Tesla was working on wireless electricity before his death...WHERE IS HIS WORK NOW

want to know why it was hidden

Wireless electricity means NO MORE DEPENDENCE ON CRUDE and its refined product FOR ELECTRICITY/e energy...were talking jet fuels, petrol, kerosene...diesel....

Heck. Bus fare would be dirt cheap because everyone would be able to posses one....create your own car design...just attach an energy source and drive away

Agriculture would be cheap cus every farm tool would have sufficient power not dependent on crude or it's refined product

But Teslas work was buried. cry

They only give you glimpses of his work in star wars movies

What of nuclear energy...they'll tell you is this and that grin.

Solar panels are only 40% efficient so the sun hitting the panels, about 60% is just heat and not being used. Ask the engineers to study for an upgrade. An upgrade is then made

Engineer is killed, his/her work is buried grin

But when it came to Corona, a vaccine was created in months

Impressive grin grin grin

The powers that be need control...the same way some people feel like doing good and helping others around them is same way there are some people that feel the need to just do bad.

This is a crypto thread so I try as much as possible not to bring up spirituality. I've done so in my other thread

I try as much as possible to make others see but I dunno. I just dunno why people don't want to embrace the truth.

It's sad unno

Ningishzida:

Hello, Man.

Nice explanations. Although I would suggest that you stop casting your Pearls to Swines. People Appreciate Knowledge only when they seek it out because their Consciousness have matured enough for it.

At the bolded part, I have also been trying to connect the dots left behind by these unknown people you mentioned, and i must admit that with each dot I connect, it makes me believe these Beings could be the fallen Angels referred to in the Bible. Their level of intelligence and foresight to plan things even for hundreds of years ahead of the Present is beyond what a normal human can Fathom.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DCroc: 3:32pm On May 21
Btcee is on it's way to 56k.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Robnectar(m): 4:09pm On May 21
undecided undecided cry
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Dundalk(m): 4:25pm On May 21
Robnectar:
undecided undecided cry
Robnectar..

$PEPE don pay this guy.. Don't forget me sha..

smiley
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by FatherCHRISTMAS(f): 4:28pm On May 21
Robnectar:
undecided undecided cry

Welldone robn
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Valwezzy: 4:31pm On May 21
iLegendd:
If you're longing ETH, I want to give you expo. It will hit $4170. Why? See below. I use this approach to measure things and more than 90% of the time, it's always true. Maybe, I'll close it or add more money, but I'll leave it for now.

What's your stop-loss, please?

Can I also adjust my stop-loss if the trade is already live?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Robnectar(m): 4:48pm On May 21
FatherCHRISTMAS:

Welldone robn

Father Xmas, how u dey grin

Here nah crypto thread sha, not beggers den like ashawo thread wey unah cast, just a reminder grin grin

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Robnectar(m): 4:49pm On May 21
Dundalk:
Robnectar..

$PEPE don pay this guy.. Don't forget me sha..

smiley

2$ dollars profit before e start to dey pump again now sad cry

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by FatherCHRISTMAS(f): 5:31pm On May 21
Robnectar:

Better send me D 500 now make I use am chop a plate of fufu,...

Hunger dey play champions league for my stomach nowgrin

And this is you...
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by JAccksnow(m): 5:35pm On May 21
santos123:
wanted to tell you I buy usdt but this your money big pass me o. I will quote you with an exchange you can use on a dead thread.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Robnectar(m): 5:52pm On May 21
FatherCHRISTMAS:

And this is you...

samuelElefant .. dis is crypto thread like I said earlier grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (3677) (3678) (3679) (3680) (3681) (3682) (3683) ... (3724) (Reply)

Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

Viewing this topic: Uniqueaccountant(m), OlaLiberty(m), seanwilliam(m), doyin01, Siberia01(m), hedonido, Humphery09(m), molybdenum0012, MJBOLT, Collinser(m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.