Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,009 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:47 AM

Crypto Currency Investors Thread - Investment (391) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Crypto Currency Investors Thread (3308659 Views)

The Metaverse Investors Thread / NFT Investors Thread / Sh!t Coin Investors Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (388) (389) (390) (391) (392) (393) (394) ... (3649) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by MrCodeSolo: 5:55pm On Mar 21, 2021
nittly:
buy FET!!!!!
correct...

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Kingdemu: 5:59pm On Mar 21, 2021
Avast:

Do you have money in your wallet?

No. I just registered. How do I transfer money to my wallet?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Avast(m): 5:59pm On Mar 21, 2021
MrCodeSolo:
I just know it will take so long to reach a dollar per coin...
Unless some tokens are burned quarterly in the form of transaction fees to strengthen demand and supply ratio, this way increasing price value...sxp will be burning 100million coins from dia total max supply of 250million soon plus many other major update features.... perhaps in the future, sxp would possibly be trading around $50 to $100usd per coin..bcuz of demand & supply tin

Thanks

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Tenshades(m): 6:01pm On Mar 21, 2021
bizzibodi:

Which one b Dex again?

Decentralized EXchange
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Avast(m): 6:02pm On Mar 21, 2021
Kingdemu:
No. I just registered. How do I transfer money to my wallet?

Go to your wallet, click on p2p then p2p trading, from there you see buy. Select any buyer you are satisfied with his/her condition. You buy usdt
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Kingdemu: 6:11pm On Mar 21, 2021
Avast:

Go to your wallet, click on p2p then p2p trading, from there you see buy. Select any buyer you are satisfied with his/her condition. You buy usdt
Thank you for your help. Well appreciated. Just that I'm having issue with the facial verification stuff. Just not working
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Kingdemu: 6:14pm On Mar 21, 2021
MrCodeSolo:
If you are starting out in the cryptocurrency trading and investment for the first time as a beginner...use binance to move or transfer your usdt-tron form to kucoin exchange usdt wallet then move again from main acct to trade acct on the kucoin app to buy dia listed shitcoins ...1usd is the charged fee per transaction from 10usd to unlimited when using binance to send to kuEx...e get why!

Binance will only let you to do minimum of 10usd per coin....and if the price of the coin start to dip and you want to pullback to make a re-entry...d binance system won't let you since your depleting Investment is no long up to 10usdt...so it will feel like u are trapped to wait for the coin price to rise again....

But at kucoin...ex you can diversify your Investment with that same 10usd by buying more than 3 to 4 cryptos.... especially when u bought these coins at dia dip....dip prices...

Use kucoin exchange only if you are starting off with a small amount of 10+usdt
How does one make the transfer?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Avast(m): 6:17pm On Mar 21, 2021
Kingdemu:
Thank you for your help. Well appreciated. Just that I'm having issue with the facial verification stuff. Just not working
you need to do that
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ibeme: 6:24pm On Mar 21, 2021
bizzibodi:

Which one b Dex again?

Decentralised exchange - by swapping it to another cøin in the app
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by remi1444: 6:28pm On Mar 21, 2021
PLEASE

I just moved BTC to my binance Wallet successful, I want to lina and Harmony One, how do I go about that?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by deewhydoski(m): 6:31pm On Mar 21, 2021
OpenHeaven2019:

This is a stupid question.

Don't mind them, like say na u get the coin
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Kingdemu: 6:34pm On Mar 21, 2021
Avast:

you need to do that
I'll keep trying. Thanks for your help. God bless
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by remi1444: 6:36pm On Mar 21, 2021
Kingdemu:
I'll keep trying. Thanks for your help. God bless
PLEASE

I just moved BTC to my binance Wallet successful, I want to lina and Harmony One, how do I go about that?
any help with this?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by deewhydoski(m): 6:38pm On Mar 21, 2021
Theta to the moon

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Loris576(m): 6:41pm On Mar 21, 2021
deewhydoski:

Don't mind them, like say na u get the coin
park go one side dude
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by deewhydoski(m): 6:48pm On Mar 21, 2021
Loris576:

park go one side dude
Oga, u too ask yourself if the question u ask make sense
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by nittly(m): 6:52pm On Mar 21, 2021
remi1444:
any help with this?
go to trade or at the homepage of bina.nc.e app you will see a search icon click on any coi.ns you are willing to buy and it pop up, like "ONE/BT.C you will see the pair then click on BUY option
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ibeme: 7:11pm On Mar 21, 2021
jedisco:

With unlisted coins, there's tremendous room for profit or loss... it's all about managing risk.
Alyts are still holding as there's optimism in the market... A proper pullback will reset the market and take Alyts weeks to recover.
In summary, I believe adding fresh cash to the market now comes with added risk (as always).. I prefer to deploy on proper red weeks when I can truly guage the strength of coyns.. But if you can manage it, why not

No fresh cash boss. It's still the same money from my initial investment in January I'm recycling. I just had some sitting in USDT. I'm 12% up on these unlisted cøins since last night while B.T.C has been sliding
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by remi1444: 7:21pm On Mar 21, 2021
nittly:
go to trade or at the homepage of bina.nc.e app you will see a search icon click on any coi.ns you are willing to buy and it pop up, like "ONE/BT.C you will see the pair then click on BUY option
Ibeme. Please have I successfully bought it?

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by MrCodeSolo: 7:27pm On Mar 21, 2021
Kingdemu:
How does one make the transfer?
pheeww! I just hope I don't get banned by antispasm bot for posting dz.....follow the description pics...step by step on your kucoin ex app first....on the kuEx app menu > choose assets> it will take you to step 2 on the description pics below:

After copying your Tron-Usdt form wallet address
Head straight to under your binance wallet and choose USDT > withdrawal> and then paste it dia and initiate transfer....BLA BLA BLA ...finish..it should reflect dia on your kuEx app....if don correctly.

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by nittly(m): 7:30pm On Mar 21, 2021
remi1444:
Ibeme. Please have I successfully bought it?
Yes but your trade will be executed when the price hit the target, but if you want instant trade use "market order" your trade is instantly
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by remi1444: 7:32pm On Mar 21, 2021
nittly:
Yes but your trade will be executed when the price hit the target, but if you want instant trade use "market order" your trade is instantly
I didn't fix a specific "price target".
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Nobody: 7:39pm On Mar 21, 2021
MrCodeSolo:
If you are starting out in the cryptocurrency trading and investment for the first time as a beginner...use binance to move or transfer your usdt-tron form to kucoin exchange usdt wallet> then move again from main acct to trade acct on the kucoin app to buy dia listed shitcoins ...1usd is the charged fee per transaction from 10usd to unlimited when using binance to send to kuEx...e get why!

Binance will only let you to do minimum of 10usd per coin....and if the price of the coin start to dip and you want to pullback to make a re-entry...d binance system won't let you since your depleting Investment is no long up to 10usdt...so it will feel like u are trapped to wait for the coin price to rise again....

But at kucoin...ex you can diversify your Investment with that same 10usd by buying more than 3 to 4 cryptos.... especially when u bought these coins at dia dip....dip prices...

Use kucoin exchange only if you are starting off with a small amount of 10+usdt and grow it from dia

How about BitMax exchange, do they allow less then 10usd.. submitted my Id for verification days ago on Kucoin still nothing yet.. and I got verified instantly on BitMax
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by nittly(m): 7:41pm On Mar 21, 2021
remi1444:
I didn't fix a specific "price target".
lolz bin.na.ce has decide that for you......
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Kingdemu: 7:46pm On Mar 21, 2021
MrCodeSolo:
pheeww! I just hope I don't get banned by antispasm bot for posting dz.....follow the description pics...step by step on your kucoin ex app first....on the kuEx app menu > choose assets> it will take you to step 2 on the description pics below:

Head straight to under your binance wallet and choose USDT > withdrawal> and then paste it dia and initiate transfer....BLA BLA BLA ...finish..it should reflect dia on your kuEx app....if don correctly.
Thank you

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by MrCodeSolo: 7:58pm On Mar 21, 2021
wanderingsoup:

How about BitMax exchange, do they allow less then 10usd.. submitted my Id for verification days ago on Kucoin still nothing yet.. and I got verified instantly on BitMax
I don't have a bitmax acct yet
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DieRich5: 8:38pm On Mar 21, 2021
MrCodeSolo:

wat abt d fee% when buying coin nd selling it
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DieRich5: 8:39pm On Mar 21, 2021
buy WOM coin now

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by FuckHomophobes: 8:44pm On Mar 21, 2021
Bitmax native token (BTMX) doing wonders. From $0.6

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by BrokerHaruna: 8:46pm On Mar 21, 2021
Now is time to jump onto HOT
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by remi1444: 8:49pm On Mar 21, 2021
nittly:
lolz bin.na.ce has decide that for you......
Thank you. I have successfully completed the buying. Assuming I want to discharge too. Is there no automated way I can do that even when I'm not available online?

(1) (2) (3) ... (388) (389) (390) (391) (392) (393) (394) ... (3649) (Reply)

Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

Viewing this topic: Deasegun19(m), adedapodvirus001(m), Ojemedad, Dundalk(m) and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.