Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,986 members, 7,810,754 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:38 PM

Crypto Currency Investors Thread - Investment (392) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Crypto Currency Investors Thread (3279354 Views)

The Metaverse Investors Thread / NFT Investors Thread / Sh!t Coin Investors Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (389) (390) (391) (392) (393) (394) (395) ... (3635) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by BrokerHaruna: 8:49pm On Mar 21, 2021
HOT is well positioned to run
WIN is also ready for another run
DENT already picked up

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by emelueobi(f): 8:50pm On Mar 21, 2021
U don’t need the OMI wallet, I store my OMI using metamask by configuring it to the Gochain network. If you want to learn how to do that, you will need to watch YouTube videos. Don’t leave your coin in any exchange
boniga:
Good thing to get myself into this group, so my own coin i will be recommending to everyone is ECOMI (OMI).
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by somongo: 9:18pm On Mar 21, 2021
Please can I now buy Crypto with my ATM card due to CBN announcement?

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Jerry59: 9:44pm On Mar 21, 2021
somongo:
Don’t thread that path

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Jerry59: 9:47pm On Mar 21, 2021
Jerry59:
Just exited part of my NKN... entered at 0.16 and exited at previous resistance of 0.2. I’ll let the remaining ride. Looking to enter MANA at 0.94 support
If you took this call your candle is already green grin

Also entered FET at 0.57... Ada is the only one lagging from entry point

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by jedisco(m): 9:49pm On Mar 21, 2021
bizzibodi:

I have not made any loss in betc,it's other Alts on spot it gives small profit but big loss if I had put my money mainly in betc & forget it,it would hav been better.although I have other Alts I'm holding which yield well that I wish I had more money to put.

Then trade more in betece if it's been profitable for you... You can test waters with alyts until you develop a dependable and profitable strategy.
Also, on your last phrase, when your alyt has done well, rather than looking for fresh money to put in, it may be a hood idea to look into taking profits... Perhaps that's the reason your alyts haven't come thru
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by jedisco(m): 9:52pm On Mar 21, 2021
Ibeme:

No fresh cash boss. It's still the same money from my initial investment in January I'm recycling. I just had some sitting in USDT. I'm 12% up on these unlisted cøins since last night while B.T.C has been sliding

Nothing do you... Make the profit while you can (Of course with a strategy).... These opportunities don't come often...
Yeah....Certain alyts have been doing well and others have held as betece has generally been ranging...
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by MrCodeSolo: 9:56pm On Mar 21, 2021
DieRich5:
wat abt d fee% when buying coin nd selling it
more cheaper than binance....
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by yazga: 9:58pm On Mar 21, 2021
somongo:
No, you cannot. Meanwhile, you can get free coins by using my link to sign up on binance
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by yazga: 10:00pm On Mar 21, 2021
Kingdemu:
No. I just registered. How do I transfer money to my wallet?
Check my thread.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Vibesking(m): 10:05pm On Mar 21, 2021
Ibeme:

Via Pancakeswap, Uniswap etc in your wallet

Were you able to get the Alice token before it launched?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ibeme: 10:16pm On Mar 21, 2021
Vibesking:

Were you able to get the Alice token before it launched?

No, I wasn't aware of it
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Kingdemu: 10:54pm On Mar 21, 2021
yazga:
No, you cannot. Meanwhile, you can get free coins by using my link to sign up on binance
Someone told me the same thing when I was about to sign up but I can't find the free coins. How do I view them and what kind of coins are they?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by japro: 11:34pm On Mar 21, 2021
Can a stoploss be applied to a cr.ypto that is purchased already?

nittly:
Though it projected to hit 100%, but you know this cry.pt.o market is volatile? I will advice you use stop loss, so as long it goes up you cancel the stop loss and re-enter again till it finally hit target or backslide lolzzz

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by gentlewind(m): 11:48pm On Mar 21, 2021
I have been following this tread for a while, I sign up with binance, I want to fund my acct with $mall amount to test run all I have learnt.

It is ideal to by usd.t via p2p this night or I should wait till tomorrow morning?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Tyche(m): 12:00am On Mar 22, 2021
wanderingsoup:

How about BitMax exchange, do they allow less then 10usd.. submitted my Id for verification days ago on Kucoin still nothing yet.. and I got verified instantly on BitMax

Yes
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DieRich5: 12:18am On Mar 22, 2021
MrCodeSolo:
more cheaper than binance....
ok thanks..........

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Obinnau(m): 12:25am On Mar 22, 2021
gentlewind:
I have been following this tread for a while, I sign up with binance, I want to fund my acct with $mall amount to test run all I have learnt.

It is ideal to by usd.t via p2p this night or I should wait till tomorrow morning?
anytime
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Nobody: 12:28am On Mar 22, 2021
Made lots of profits from last week.
All thanks to everyone who made contributions to this thread. To that guy who tipped Harmony(one) a very big Thank you!
Looking forward to a brand new week! cool

Anyone keeping an eye on Bet Protocol( BEPRO)? Lowcap with real potential.

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Amysynod(f): 12:31am On Mar 22, 2021
How do I use pancakeswap to trade? I need help please.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Nobody: 12:45am On Mar 22, 2021
Tyche:

Yes

BitMax allow less than 10d purchase?
Thanks
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by noony926: 1:31am On Mar 22, 2021
I want to buy and hodl for a week or two, which co.in is advisable.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Runsboi(m): 2:29am On Mar 22, 2021
noony926:
What am I not doing right? Not too long I started this cryptocurrency daily trading hoping to be making at least 2-3k daily with N106,000k. Three days into it, I make some cool N28,000 simple by monitoring coins that rise it green light and I will buy and sell at once, sometimes I do make 2k,3k,4k I was so happy, and I thought it will be so good...
But as I am writing now, I am just left with 15k of my initial capital. I don't know how it happened. I kept buying and intend to sell but i found out that almost immediately i bought a coin on a green light it began to fall down...
I know it's not all rosy at the beginning, but I still believe that I can bounce back with this remaining 15k. Anyone who can assist me should pls tell me how this thing is been done, I will really appreciate it.
Meanwhile, I have been reading a whole lot of info online as a newbie but still nothing changed.
The gurus in the house should pls give me a tip. I am really eager to perfect this trading..Anyone who have been in my shoe before should assist me. Pls guys I am begging. I don't even mind traveling afar to meet someone who will mentor me on this trade. I live in Onitsha...Guys pls I need help. I believe this my N15k can still perform wonders only if I can get the right channel.

I can totally relate. Sha you can check out ZENTRADES FORUM on telegram. It's operated by one of our gurus here on nairaland. He usually drops free signals which have really boosted my portfolio.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Runsboi(m): 2:33am On Mar 22, 2021
noony926:

Meanwhile, I have been reading a whole lot of info online as a newbie but still nothing changed.
The gurus in the house should pls give me a tip. I am really eager to perfect this trading..Anyone who have been in my shoe before should assist me. Pls guys I am begging. I don't even mind traveling afar to meet someone who will mentor me on this trade. I live in Onitsha...Guys pls I need help. I believe this my N15k can still perform wonders only if I can get the right channel.

Runsboi:

I can totally relate. Sha you can check out ZENTRADES FORUM on telegram. It's operated by one of our gurus here on nairaland. He usually drops free signals which have really boosted my portfolio. The guy dey try scara, no cap.���
Ahem, see our oga here.

fusionchimera:
Interested in a good Signal group?

check out my profile here on NL and Telegram group @zentrades forum

you can reach me on what'sapp

here are some of my recent calls

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ritapearlydove(f): 2:35am On Mar 22, 2021
Thank God it's Monday everyone

7 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by LauraClasikVibe(f): 4:32am On Mar 22, 2021
japro:
Can a stoploss be applied to a cr.ypto that is purchased already?

Yes
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by LauraClasikVibe(f): 4:33am On Mar 22, 2021
gentlewind:

it's Monday already, indecision kills morale.

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DaBogu: 4:43am On Mar 22, 2021
DaBogu:
The trader with a $10 profit envies the trader with a $100 profit.

The trader with a $100 profit envies the trader with a $1,000 profit.

The trader with a $1,000 profit envies the trader with a $10,000 profit.

Stop comparing your gains to others, focus on how much you’ve grown
Good morning

6 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DaBogu: 4:43am On Mar 22, 2021
DaBogu:
Trading is

80% Patience
20% Execution

Spend 100% of your time on getting better at being patient.

Think like a hunter, not a gambler
Have a productive week

6 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by AerialMapper: 5:51am On Mar 22, 2021
AerialMapper:
Just exposed myself to STRAX, RSR and SLP.

Keeping my fingers crossed

Seems crossing fingers works!

12%, 12% and 7% respectively in the last 24 hours.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Thegamingorca(m): 6:14am On Mar 22, 2021
Tara ohhhhhhh

shocked

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (389) (390) (391) (392) (393) (394) (395) ... (3635) (Reply)

Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

Viewing this topic: Robnectar(m), Ezone and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.