Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,901 members, 7,814,048 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:30 AM

Crypto Currency Investors Thread - Investment (401) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Crypto Currency Investors Thread (3288681 Views)

The Metaverse Investors Thread / NFT Investors Thread / Sh!t Coin Investors Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (398) (399) (400) (401) (402) (403) (404) ... (3640) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Zabiboy: 9:57pm On Mar 23, 2021
solreb:

Is it lack of coins or patience that made you loose...i am a newbie too and one thing i have learned is patience ..

grin ...
So i posted a funny experience and all of a sudden, i'm a newbie...
Anyways, to answer your question, i just use binance because of their p2p...to buy and send to my other exchange platforms and to sell too...Then i use the drop-offs( small amounts littered after selling or sending) to free-style....
Let me give you a tip bro, Patience also needs wisdom...alot of people are still holding ecomi(OMI) when they could have sold, gotten their profit and re-entered when it dipped...
If you know, you know man....GL

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Tamel(m): 9:59pm On Mar 23, 2021
Ehi God! Another dip loading .
Abi we have enter bear market ni

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Nobody: 10:09pm On Mar 23, 2021
Quidax P2P goes live!! grin

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by luqaz(m): 10:19pm On Mar 23, 2021
Which coin can one buy like this during the dip?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by murphyrichy(m): 10:21pm On Mar 23, 2021
Mamazi1:
I'm seriously begging oh. please someone should teach me how to sell on p2p. I need some cash to sort out something important and I have 400k in my btc wallet.
open ur bi.nance, watch the videos their, it's easy. The easiest way is to click on P2P, at the top left, click on SELL, change it to EXPRESS, and sell it sharply.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Tenshades(m): 10:36pm On Mar 23, 2021
khristology:
Quidax P2P goes live!! grin

I hope they integrate P2P on the app very soon.

Let's see how it goes.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by nnekaike(f): 10:51pm On Mar 23, 2021
Nigga44:
Yeah........buying the dip is one of the easiest strategies (if you're sure it ain't gonna dip deeper)

However being good in this hustle requires a lot of reading and research. I do not believe in recommending a coin for anyone.........just do your own research and trade at your own discretion.

But you must know that these coins move in groups and most actually look up to bitcoin and follow the trends of bitcoin. For some of us, aside bitcoin, all the other coins are shitcoins and the prices can actually go to zero. That's why the number 1 rule for me is; ''thou shall not hold a shitcoin". The most i can stay in a trade of a shitcoin is 48 hours(with a stop loss). I held bitcoin for 9 months last year.

So, study this trade and the hustle may actually be quite interesting to you.

I disagree with you!
Alt coins are not shitcoins,stop discouraging people from buying them,there are very good coins that with little money you can buy loads of it and when it rises even by just 20% you get good returns.

Bitcoin is not everything, since I have started trading I have never bought bitcoin and I can confidently say that I have made good money off the "so called shitcoins".

Newbies starting with small money,even 1m please, there are good Alt coins that will give you what btc will never give you with that amount.

Read and do Lot's of research,have Lot's of Patience, learn to take profits and don't be greedy, Buy the rumor,sell the news.

11 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Kingdemu: 10:59pm On Mar 23, 2021
IyaTola:
Bank of the free
Dunno if you can assist me. I'm having problem signing up on the Kuda android App. It keeps telling me "something went wrong". Sent them a mail 2dyas now no reply
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by HacheNoire: 11:04pm On Mar 23, 2021
nnekaike:
I disagree with you!
Alt coins are not shitcoins,stop discouraging people from buying them,there are very good coins that with little money you can buy loads of it and when it rises even by just 20% you get good returns.

Bitcoin is not everything, since I have started trading I have never bought bitcoin and I can confidently say that I have made good money off the "so called shitcoins".

Newbies starting with small money,even 1m please, there are good Alt coins that will give you what btc will never give you with that amount.

Read and do Lot's of research,have Lot's of Patience, learn to take profits and don't be greedy, Buy the rumor,sell the news.

What do you mean by this!
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by ursamajor: 11:12pm On Mar 23, 2021
please guys so made a trade on Binance spot. I bought Ankr, I would like to change it to usdt how do I do that please?

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by nnekaike(f): 11:15pm On Mar 23, 2021
HacheNoire:

What do you mean by this!
there are two ways to it.
1. you buy at 1$ it rises to ATH,you sell all and wait for a dip then you buy back and take what's left as profit,you can do this as many times as you want.

2.sell part of the coin when it hits your target.

7 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Oloribajo: 11:16pm On Mar 23, 2021
Please who can explain how to sell profits does it mean I sell the whole coin once its green or am I to sell a portion of it. This is because I always see people write on this platform sell the profit to avoid loss.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Vibesking(m): 11:19pm On Mar 23, 2021
Naira was trading at about N540 to a Dollar today. NGN is the king of shitcoin!

4 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by haryodehjia(m): 11:45pm On Mar 23, 2021
iampaulsmith:
I started riding at 0.32 just few days ago. It looks like it will break through this time but I think I will take some profit at this point and wait for it above the level. Better to have it than lose it.
Edited: Got to the app to sell and noticed it just reached 0.49 grin grin. We move!

Hope u took some profits from d first arrow? But if u didn't take profit still feel it will go higher as it has formed ascending broadening wedge on 1hrtf
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by iLegendd(m): 12:05am On Mar 24, 2021
Vibesking:
Naira was trading at about N540 to a Dollar today. NGN is the king of shitcoin!

That means you were not awake the day it traded for 595? Those of us that have two lives — one asleep, one awake, it's not a new thing. You can trade it and make money.

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by iLegendd(m): 12:11am On Mar 24, 2021
I'll deliver a lecture on how to find a sh!tcoin that'll change your financial life for good. Most gurus won't tell you what I'll expose for free. Stay tuned.

Or, maybe, should I just keep it to myself?

23 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Tenshades(m): 12:25am On Mar 24, 2021
iLegendd:
I'll deliver a lecture on how to find a sh!tcoin that'll change your financial life for good. Most gurus won't tell you what I'll expose for free. Stay tuned.

Don't keep it to yourself...your time and efforts will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in anticipation.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Nigga44: 12:43am On Mar 24, 2021
nnekaike:
I disagree with you!

Where did i discourage people from buying altcoins?? undecided I said i DON'T HOLD THEM FOR MORE THAN 48 HOURS!!! I buy them and i try my best to sell same day........at most next day and i never trade them without a stop loss. Don't be too quick to respond.

......and yes most of them are shitcoins to me.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by millennialaku2: 12:55am On Mar 24, 2021
iLegendd:

pls share
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by HacheNoire: 12:56am On Mar 24, 2021
nnekaike:
I disagree with you!

You really hit the nail on the head. Only on Nairaland I see it referred to as shit coins. On Etoro, some murderfvckers really spinning this coins

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by iampaulsmith(m): 12:58am On Mar 24, 2021
I sold half at .51 and left the remaining half to fly. The chart is looking good, I hope it moves too.
haryodehjia:

Hope u took some profits from d first arrow? But if u didn't take profit still feel it will go higher as it has formed ascending broadening wedge on 1hrtf

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by fadaz(m): 2:07am On Mar 24, 2021
iLegendd:

Pls show your people Sir...
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by greatcrown: 2:28am On Mar 24, 2021
iLegendd:

Please don't keep it to yourself bro. You are doing a good job.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ibime(m): 2:42am On Mar 24, 2021
iLegendd:

Keep it coming my gee.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ibime(m): 2:44am On Mar 24, 2021
HacheNoire:

You really hit the nail on the head. Only on Nairaland I see it referred to as shit coins. On Etoro, some murderfvckers really spinning this coins

There are no layer 2 or layer 3 coins on Etoro, only layer 1 coins ie blockchain tokens.

In other words, Etoro only lists about 12 coins, all of which control their own ecosystems and none of which can be called shïtcoins.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ibime(m): 2:45am On Mar 24, 2021
Bought XBE at $1.4k, currently $1.5k despite everywhere red. Let's see how it goes.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by millennialaku2: 4:48am On Mar 24, 2021
where is jedisco sailor1. you called theta and tfuel cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by IyaTola: 4:58am On Mar 24, 2021
Victorvibes:
Please someone should guide me on how that works.
Redeem it immediately
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Nobody: 5:00am On Mar 24, 2021
haryodehjia:
Some of u folks are looking for profitable groups to join I will share some here
Telegram only:
1. Sen crypto public
2. Altcoins trading signals
3. Xforce global(community)
4. Express crypto signals

A trial will convince you

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by HacheNoire: 5:15am On Mar 24, 2021
Ibime:

There are no layer 2 or layer 3 coins on Etoro, only layer 1 coins ie blockchain tokens.

In other words, Etoro only lists about 12 coins, all of which control their own ecosystems and none of which can be called shïtcoins.

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by IyaTola: 5:18am On Mar 24, 2021
Kingdemu:
Dunno if you can assist me. I'm having problem signing up on the Kuda android App. It keeps telling me "something went wrong". Sent them a mail 2dyas now no reply
Please can you uninstall and reinstall again
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by IyaTola: 5:18am On Mar 24, 2021
millennialaku2:
wink
millennialaku2:

(1) (2) (3) ... (398) (399) (400) (401) (402) (403) (404) ... (3640) (Reply)

Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

Viewing this topic: nna777 and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.