Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,870 members, 7,813,960 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:49 PM

Crypto Currency Investors Thread - Investment (402) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Crypto Currency Investors Thread (3288388 Views)

The Metaverse Investors Thread / NFT Investors Thread / Sh!t Coin Investors Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (399) (400) (401) (402) (403) (404) (405) ... (3640) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by solreb: 5:22am On Mar 24, 2021
millennialaku2:
where is jedisco sailor1. you called theta and tfuel cheesy

Yes oo. Bought TFUEL Thanks the bosses though I had been Theta sonce 2.30 but the call made me hold to 20 as predicted. I reget loading more at 7.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Mamazi1(m): 5:49am On Mar 24, 2021
Thanks my chief. It's done.

murphyrichy:
open ur bi.nance, watch the videos their, it's easy. The easiest way is to click on P2P, at the top left, click on SELL, change it to EXPRESS, and sell it sharply.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Hopez456(m): 5:49am On Mar 24, 2021
solreb:

Yes oo. Bought TFUEL Thanks the bosses though I had been Theta sonce 2.30 but the call made me hold to 20 as predicted. I reget loading more at 7.
Same here,i have been on theta case since 3.2 regrettably na small change I threw at it.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Hamzashaf99(f): 5:53am On Mar 24, 2021
iLegendd:
I'll deliver a lecture on how to find a sh!tcoin that'll change your financial life for good. Most gurus won't tell you what I'll expose for free. Stay tuned.

Or, maybe, should I just keep it to myself?

Nope. Share, share, share!

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Mamazi1(m): 5:56am On Mar 24, 2021
Huncle please, for the sake of us wey be your followers, don't keep it to yourself. Personally I'm looking out for the lecture. even if na to pay small something to get it I'm ready. Thanks sir.

iLegendd:
I'll deliver a lecture on how to find a sh!tcoin that'll change your financial life for good. Most gurus won't tell you what I'll expose for free. Stay tuned.

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by nnekaike(f): 6:18am On Mar 24, 2021
Nigga44:
Where did i discourage people from buying altcoins?? undecided I said i DON'T HOLD THEM FOR MORE THAN 48 HOURS!!! I buy them and i try my best to sell same day........at most next day and i never trade them without a stop loss. Don't be too quick to respond.

......and yes most of them are shitcoins to me.
Not HODL them for more than 48hours is WRONG,don't tell people that.
Go and look back at all the shitcoins you sold after 48hours in the last 3months and check what would have been your profit if you had held them for a few weeks or more am sure you will be shocked.

Alt coins are not SHITCOINS.
So far a coin has good projects,fundamentals and use there is NO reason why you should not HOLD it.

22 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Nobody: 6:41am On Mar 24, 2021
nnekaike:
Not HODL them for more than 48hours is WRONG,don't tell people that.
Go and look back at all the shitcoins you sold after 48hours in the last 3months and check what would have been your profit if you had held them for a few weeks or more am sure you will be shocked.

Alt coins are not SHITCOINS.
So far a coin has good projects,fundamentals and use there is NO reason why you should not HOLD it.

i love this..not all altcoins are shit coins

7 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by nnekaike(f): 6:47am On Mar 24, 2021
HacheNoire:

You really hit the nail on the head. Only on Nairaland I see it referred to as shit coins. On Etoro, some murderfvckers really spinning this coins
Exactly, I follow some foreign pages and those guys are makeing truckloads of from ALT coins.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Felixalex(m): 6:53am On Mar 24, 2021
wanderingsoup:

None of this group can be found on telegram

Sure? Check well
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by jedisco(m): 7:28am On Mar 24, 2021
Sailor1:

Still on track...

Yesterday was a clean bounce off the 21 daily EMA (yellow line - 1st pic). Nice close too... Betece usually respects such PA at least shortly.

On the 4hrly chart (2nd pic) betece didn't dip low enough to clear all the liquidity at 53k. Also, a lots of folks longed this dip. Makes me think it'd still revisit the lows to clear those stops and retest the 21 daily EMA. The real support sits at 52k.

There's still some bearish argument (which I didn't highlight) I'm keeping this simple...

A daily close
1. Below the 21 daily ema >>> going into fiat
2. Between 21 daily ema and ATH, >>> playing alts
3. Above ATH>>> scaling into betece...

Overall, alyts still look ripe for a run... In positions and managing risk sensibly

Hmmm....

We eventually did revisit the lows and take out the liquidity at 53k.... Only issue is that we closed below the 21d ema 2 days ago and held it as resistance yesterday...
I made a plan and I'm sticking to it.. cut most of my positions and put stops on the rest e.g theta and tfuel... Will look to sell into a bounce today and see how the day closes. ... Over the past weeks, I made good money on alyts.... My focus now is keeping profits... One thing about trading alyts is getting a proper entry.

1. On the daily (first pic) betece lost the 21 ema 2 days ago and held it yesterday as resistance... The last time this happened, it a few days before the effect reverberated into alyts. Infact, most alyts rallied on the second day before reality hit. I'd be looking at 57-57.5k area and see how betece deals with it if it gets there

2. So far in this run, betece has been reversing at the 50d ema (maroon line), this time around, I would play it with caution...esp on alyts... Reason is that most folks are bidding 50-52k for a buy... The last two times, the majority were bidding lower than the 50ema. I've known betece to not satisfy the majority...either a shallow dip or a major dip....

3. Betece has had 6 straight strong months... January to March (so far) has been good. A proper selloff would usually come in any bullrun. So far, we've not had any. When it happens, I want to be ready... No matter how long it takes.

4. On the 4hrly chart (2nd pic), we're testing the 52-53k level for about the 3rd time after taking out previous stops... Perhaps, we see a bounce.

5. There's been news of institutional buying... There's still a bullish case. I'd start scaling into my preferred alyts if betece claims the 21ema as support. Before then, I'd be looking at select plays on certain alyts

Not financial advise but this is how I'm playing it until there's clarity in the market.

7 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Tolu181: 7:41am On Mar 24, 2021
This useless BNB thinks, is now big like Btc and Eth

It wouldn't rise unless Btc and Eth starts rising, seem binance is using style to keep it down.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by jedisco(m): 7:43am On Mar 24, 2021
jedisco:
So how am I planning to play this.... Obviously, there's always a risk in this market and betece can tank today leaving us pants down

1. If betece maintains a breakout (may not), like I said before, the range upto 66-67k ish is where I expect alyts to really pop... We know there's always this psychological barrier around whole sums and once betece starts approaching 70k, I'd prefer to be in betece mostly to protect my profits.

2. Look at XEM, that's how alot of alyt charts will look soon. We've seen that it doesn't matter how much your alyt has pumped, a proper betece correction will wipe profits. For those new here, weve not had any proper correction this year...trust me...all we had are minor pullbacks.

3. We've seen multiple coins follow same pattern... Break ATH, come back to retest it and then rally. It's much easier for a coin to ho parabolic once its broke ATH.

4. To maximize profits, I'm focusing on coins that have broken ATH.... I shared some coyns I track before, and those who've fulfilled that criteria have really moved. e.g One and theta. Also, most coyns are getting into their 5th wave which is usually the steepest
Among those I've tracked are;

VET; broke previous high at 0.06 and retested it... Now rallying.. target is
Sushi: broke previous high at 20 and retesting it... Target is 40
KSM; nice new coin. broke out of 270 ish.. Targeting 500 on this
Uni: currently retesting breakout at 39... A rally to 40-50 aint out of the cards
Zil: broke previous high at 0.15 and currently retesting it. A move to 0.3 isnt out if the cards
DOT; yet to break out of 40.. but it's one coyn I may be in when Betece rallies... I've noticed it keeps up. Targeting 60 on it.
Theta: been in this since 3.5 (taken some profits).. if it can get above 8, I'd hazard a guess that it could get to 20
Doge; not so sure if it's had a 3rd rally or not... If it's gearing up for one, then I don't want to miss it... Either way, we'd soon find out.

Obviously, I didn't include some like ONE, Celr which I believe have moved.
Coins I'm interested in seeing how they interact with prev highs are Link, GRT and SRM.

For ADA and bnb, I'd only be interested in them on a break of previous highs

Also, my targets are rather conservative.
My list isn't exhaustive, it's what I follow I trade.. if you have a coyn giving you profits, then stick with it

5. Why I chose those I think are ready to move is cos I want to cycle profits into betece relatively quick once it starts getting to 70k. I can reevaluate then.

6. One thing I'm struggling with is eith... It's very likely it'd rally... Only problem is I'm trying to guesstimate what time... It's rally signifies alot in this space... Will keep monitoring....

In summary, like I said, there's always a risk in trading. Things may not always go as planned but with stuff becoming more and more volatile, making profit isnt the issue... Rather keeping it is. When betece corrects, I want to have good profits locked in and not see profits of the past months evaporate.

This was my initial plan for the alyt rally but now I've cut most positions, I'd want to re-evaluate.

If betece had remained above the 21ema, it was likely most targets would have been hit. Either way, if betece corrects, alyts correct too...

The vet, zil, ksm group were well on track... Ksm and theta are closest and could very well hit targets

The dot, uni and sushi group had not moved

Biggest gains are theta and tfuel... good thing tfuel lagged... Swapped my doge into tfuel... Still believes a lagging tfuel is a gift and it's not yet rallied to correspond with theta's move from 8 to 15.

Biggest regret was ONE... Cut it too early and rather got into celr. Got some of the profits on celr but one would have been a joy to trade.

My biggest win was perfecting an alyt strategy for the remainder of the market cycle... Can't wait to put it to test.

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by jedisco(m): 7:47am On Mar 24, 2021
solreb:

Taking some profit is never a bad thing.... Having a number where your coin must hit before you close can be a strategy that'd make one loose all profits gained..

Personally, I don't plan to sell the exact yop or exact bottom... I prefer to average in close to the bottom and out close to the top.

Also, remember obvious levels can be frontran. Having extra firepower to buy dips can be equally as profitable as riding pumps

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by jedisco(m): 7:51am On Mar 24, 2021
Tolu181:

It wouldn't rise unless Btc and Eth starts rising, seem binance is using style to keep it down.

Bnb is another example of why chasing greens and playing an alyt in consolidation/distribution can be stressful especially if you don't know support and resistance zones well.

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by EarlyCareer: 8:12am On Mar 24, 2021
jedisco:

Hmmm....

We eventually did revisit the lows and take out the liquidity at 53k.... Only issue is that we closed below the 21d ema 2 days ago and held it as resistance yesterday...
I made a plan and I'm sticking to it.. cut most of my positions and put stops on the rest e.g theta and tfuel... Will look to sell into a bounce today and see how the day closes. ... Over the past weeks, I made good money on alyts.... My focus now is keeping profits... One thing about trading alyts is getting a proper entry.

1. On the daily (first pic) betece lost the 21 ema 2 days ago and held it yesterday as resistance... The last time this happened, it a few days before the effect reverberated into alyts. Infact, most alyts rallied on the second day before reality hit. I'd be looking at 57-57.5k area and see how betece deals with it if it gets there

2. So far in this run, betece has been reversing at the 50d ema (maroon line), this time around, I would play it with caution...esp on alyts... Reason is that most folks are bidding 50-52k for a buy... The last two times, the majority were bidding lower than the 50ema. I've known betece to not satisfy the majority...either a shallow dip or a major dip....

3. Betece has had 6 straight strong months... January to March (so far) has been good. A proper selloff would usually come in any bullrun. So far, we've not had any. When it happens, I want to be ready... No matter how long it takes.

4. On the 4hrly chart (2nd pic), we're testing the 52-53k level for about the 3rd time after taking out previous stops... Perhaps, we see a bounce.

5. There's been news of institutional buying... There's still a bullish case. I'd start scaling into my preferred alyts if betece claims the 21ema as support. Before then, I'd be looking at select plays on certain alyts

Not financial advise but this is how I'm playing it until there's clarity in the market.

Good stuff Jedisco.

Seems like theta and tfuel no longer follow btc. Or what do you think? Theta did almost a 102% run up in the last 3 days. Even yesterday, when every coin was lagging due to Btc's drop, it sustained it's momentum.

I guess it is due to institutional buy (some silicon valley VCs) which was announced to theta network yesterday. Grayscale have since launched a trust for the token last month too. $50 does not look like a pipe dream anymore. 56/7% or more is currently stacked, correction will happen but not much.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ojemedad: 8:21am On Mar 24, 2021
Tolu181:

Bro leave BNB, that thing frustrated me until I left it
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by jedisco(m): 8:30am On Mar 24, 2021
EarlyCareer:

Good stuff Jedisco.

Seems like theta and tfuel no longer follow betc. Or what do you think? Theta did almost a 102% run up in the last 3 days. Even yesterday, when every coin was lagging due to Btc's drop, it sustained it's momentum.

I guess it is due to institutional buy (some silicon valley VCs) which was announced to theta network yesterday. Grayscale have since launched a trust for the token last month too. $50 does not look like a pipe dream anymore. 56/7% or more is currently stacked, correction will happen but not much.

They all do... They're just in a parabolic phase of a rally and being smaller caps, can move much quicker. Not necessarily institutional buying...most voyns follow certain patterns

Theta has gone from 3.5 to 15 in less than a month... I get sceptical when people start making further predictions for coyns that have pumped so much...(Remember doge to 1 dolls, bnb to 1000 e.t.c).
A few weeks ago, a 15 dolls theta would have seemed far fetched...now we have it... Could still rally much more higher, but it's sweeter to take profits on the way up

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by EarlyCareer: 8:37am On Mar 24, 2021
jedisco:

They all do... They're just in a parabolic phase of a rally and being smaller caps, can move much quicker. Not necessarily institutional buying...most voyns follow certain patterns

Theta has gone from 3.5 to 15 in less than a month... I get sceptical when people start making further predictions for coyns that have pumped so much...(Remember doge to 1 dolls, bnb to 1000 e.t.c).
A few weeks ago, a 15 dolls theta would have seemed far fetched...now we have it... Could still rally much more higher, but it's sweeter to take profits on the way up

Ah, I understand, price predictions can be tricky, due diligence and reduction of greed will prevent heavy losses, however, I speak based on the fundamentals though. Think VR/AR, Gaming, NFT...theta is the biggest one within that space, and even I did not realise until now...think sony/playstation. Still a suspicion across the community so fingers crossed.

Doge is a meme coin, I never bought it. Bnb is centralized and manipulation prone, never bought too.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by jidobaba(m): 8:49am On Mar 24, 2021
Bullish? Hopefully Paypal payments/LTC make that announcement now.

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by EarlyCareer: 8:56am On Mar 24, 2021
jidobaba:
Bullish? Hopefully Paypal payments/LTC make that announcement now.

Sure. Bullish for me. Elon is doing a lot in spurring adoption (even when he is messing with his favourite meme coin).

What I am not yet clear about is why I would pay for a product with bitcoin. Even ltc. I would think other coins/tokens but not these. To me, it is like paying for a product with gold. The buyer will loose long term as this is a store of value and has a strong guarantee to go up much higher. I can understand using Eth just as that famous auction house in the UK is doing now.

Or maybe I am too dumb to get it.

4 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by ursamajor: 8:58am On Mar 24, 2021
please guys kindly respond to this
ursamajor:
please guys so made a trade on Binance spot. I bought Ankr, I would like to change it to usdt how do I do that please?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by EarlyCareer: 9:05am On Mar 24, 2021
ursamajor:
please guys kindly respond to this

Let me try....

So most coins have pairs, e.g. ankr/btc, ankr/eth, ankr/usdt. Etc. If you have usdt, you buy ankr using the ankr/usdt pair. Simply look for it, set however you want to buy, and then click buy.

If you want to sell, go to the same ankr/usdt pair, set how you want to sell, click sell and that's it.

Hope this helps. Other folks may explain better.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by ursamajor: 9:12am On Mar 24, 2021
Thank you so much. Information is power. I could have taken 70%profit yesterday if I knew how, now it's 30%. Thank you once more.
EarlyCareer:

Let me try....

So most coins have pairs, e.g. ankr/btc, ankr/eth, ankr/usdt. Etc. If you have usdt, you buy ankr using the ankr/usdt pair. Simply look for it, set however you want to buy, and then click buy.

If you want to sell, go to the same ankr/usdt pair, set how you want to sell, click sell and that's it.

Hope this helps. Other folks may explain better.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Archtype(m): 9:22am On Mar 24, 2021
iLegendd:

please we are waiting oo...and help us to point out the likely percentage the shitcoin should attain before reselling
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by iampaulsmith(m): 9:46am On Mar 24, 2021
Nice one Chief, that played out well for me. VET & Tfuel were the biggest for me. Uni, Link & Dot dey test my patience level gaaaan but I dey anticipate sha.
Please do keep us in touch when you re re-evaluate your plan for the alyt rally. Thanks

jedisco:

This was my initial plan for the alyt rally but now I've cut most positions, I'd want to re-evaluate.

If betece had remained above the 21ema, it was likely most targets would have been hit. Either way, if betece corrects, alyts correct too...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by agadam(m): 10:12am On Mar 24, 2021
Good day everyone... pls how do i get started

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Pleasant01: 10:49am On Mar 24, 2021
agadam:
Good day everyone... pls how do i get started
you need to open an account on a crypto exchange preferably binance.... you can open using this link https://accounts.binance.com/en/register?ref=KHXHBUEG&utm_campaign=web_share_copy
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Born2conquer: 11:29am On Mar 24, 2021
nnekaike:
I disagree with you!
Alt coins are not shitcoins,stop discouraging people from buying them,there are very good coins that with little money you can buy loads of it and when it rises even by just 20% you get good returns.

Bitcoin is not everything, since I have started trading I have never bought bitcoin and I can confidently say that I have made good money off the "so called shitcoins".

Newbies starting with small money,even 1m please, there are good Alt coins that will give you what btc will never give you with that amount.

Read and do Lot's of research,have Lot's of Patience, learn to take profits and don't be greedy, Buy the rumor,sell the news.
Where do we see the rumour before the news
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by iLegendd(m): 12:43pm On Mar 24, 2021
The coin in the picture below is not a suggestion, but it's how you expand your formula based on your new coins.

If you recall in one of my posts, I used the acronym BOLD ACHIEVER. Yes, you can expand it or re-arrange it to stay organized. Come up with one.

Yesterday, I added and verified 4 more exchanges to my list and sent $100 to each to test-run them. They are Gate, Bit.trex, Huobi, and Kra.ken.

I haven't typed the lecture I promised, but when I do, I'll surely post them.

5 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by connectboi(m): 1:02pm On Mar 24, 2021
Pls am I newbie on binance I bought usdt worth of 5000naira and I have transferred it from my p2p wallet to my spot wallet. Now my problem is that I want to buy and hold Xrp(ripple) how do I go about it
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by tempusfugit: 1:02pm On Mar 24, 2021
Rubbish, ve made 53 million naira from so called shitcoins this year , is more easier and faster to make money from so
Called shitcoins
Nigga44:
Yeah........buying the dip is one of the easiest strategies (if you're sure it ain't gonna dip deeper)

However being good in this hustle requires a lot of reading and research. I do not believe in recommending a coin for anyone.........just do your own research and trade at your own discretion.

But you must know that these coins move in groups and most actually look up to bitcoin and follow the trends of bitcoin. For some of us, aside bitcoin, all the other coins are shitcoins and the prices can actually go to zero. That's why the number 1 rule for me is; ''thou shall not hold a shitcoin". The most i can stay in a trade of a shitcoin is 48 hours(with a stop loss). I held bitcoin for 9 months last year.

So, study this trade and the hustle may actually be quite interesting to you.

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Victorvibes(m): 1:09pm On Mar 24, 2021
IyaTola:
Redeem it immediately

How much do i need to deposit before I could redeem it

I need urgent help here please

(1) (2) (3) ... (399) (400) (401) (402) (403) (404) (405) ... (3640) (Reply)

Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

Viewing this topic: santos123(m), bunbam, Landowner101(m) and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.