Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,120 members, 7,811,146 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:48 AM

Crypto Currency Investors Thread - Investment (448) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Crypto Currency Investors Thread (3280703 Views)

The Metaverse Investors Thread / NFT Investors Thread / Sh!t Coin Investors Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (445) (446) (447) (448) (449) (450) (451) ... (3636) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Notyamate(f): 2:42pm On Apr 02, 2021
HOT's brewing.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by solreb: 2:53pm On Apr 02, 2021
HOT is so hot. This coin has done over 1700% since Feb. If I had not sold the 230 worth (200000 units at 0.00115) I bought on Feb 7th it would have been worth $4000 plus today. Anyway I thank God that it always deluvers. It just dlid 107% increase on my entry of Mar 27. I have bailed out keeping some bag left to monitor it. If it pulls back significantly I will load more.

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by solreb: 2:57pm On Apr 02, 2021
Tyche:

grin grin grin
Tell me coin way you wan sell next time make I buy am
I came lare to the party but still went ahead and offload 50% of my ADA bag at 1.2. I have been waiting to cycle the funds there to some other moving coin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Midazman(m): 3:04pm On Apr 02, 2021
SteveOfu:
koinbase is going to be listed on N.A.S.D.A.Q don't miss out on this Golden opportunity

bro.. pls could u explain.. what's the opportunity in it?

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Nobody: 3:11pm On Apr 02, 2021
God bless you ilegendd for that crypto app. This was my first trial of that app. Entry was Wednesday night. Now weekly break out... since last night.
Let me see how 3 weeks will be. Target is 0.9+.When e go reach I no no, but definitely one day it will. Not too late to enter anyway.. If I see strong dumping, japa..

7 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Anowax(m): 3:18pm On Apr 02, 2021
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by haryodehjia(m): 3:25pm On Apr 02, 2021
franashi:
Thanks. I will still need your help on how to sell and the wallet balance is $152.60.what does it means pls. I invested in it 4 yrs ago. I just saw the login details where I kept it.
Why sell?? Reinvest na...
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by franashi(f): 3:33pm On Apr 02, 2021
haryodehjia:

Why sell?? Reinvest na...
pls explain it to me well sir/ma. Like I said I be jjc. Thank you
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by BrokerHaruna: 3:34pm On Apr 02, 2021
DENT is grooving

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by MrCodeSolo: 3:37pm On Apr 02, 2021
Ojemedad:
This is weekend, I'm scared to enter the market like this, trying to hold my patience till sunday night hopefully when entry will be good.
or early bloody crypto monday
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by IyaTola: 3:40pm On Apr 02, 2021
franashi:
pls explain it to me well sir/ma. Like I said I be jjc. Thank you
Are you on binance?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Anowax(m): 3:48pm On Apr 02, 2021
ETH is doing chaos
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by jedisco(m): 3:48pm On Apr 02, 2021
If your alyt looks like this against eith or betece... I.e lost critical support on the daily, then why hold??

6 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Mrcapability7: 3:59pm On Apr 02, 2021
solreb:
HOT is so hot. This coin has done over 1700% since Feb. If I had not sold the 230 worth (200000 units at 0.00115) I bought on Feb 7th it would have been worth $4000 plus today. Anyway I thank God that it always deluvers. It just dlid 107% increase on my entry of Mar 27. I have bailed out keeping some bag left to monitor it. If it pulls back significantly I will load more.

How do you set limit while selling or buying?

cos i no sabi i always put market price and then click 100%
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by sonofElElyon: 4:01pm On Apr 02, 2021
How's it an opportunity and how do we take advantage of the "opportunity"?
SteveOfu:
koinbase is going to be listed on N.A.S.D.A.Q don't miss out on this Golden opportunity

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Anowax(m): 4:05pm On Apr 02, 2021
Mrcapability7:

How do you set limit while selling or buying?

cos i no sabi i always put market price and then click 100%
Do you know if you copy and paste this exact question on YouTube you'll get a more clearer answer than will be ever typed here? Just add "in Binance" to your question (if that's the exchange you're using) and you're good to go.

Thank me later

5 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by xploitcomedy123: 4:05pm On Apr 02, 2021
Forget about all this investment stuffs... Here is a real and legit way to make money. You can mine crypto with your phone without draining your phone power. When I said crypto, I didnt mention bitcoin. A new crypto is out and you can actually mine it with your phone, even when your data is off. I have earned over 1.4k dollars with this crypto and I believe you too can. Just DM me on WhatsApp to find out how 07031897690

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by jedisco(m): 4:08pm On Apr 02, 2021
For my ada folks....
Looks precarious agaist eith... Almost at a bounce or die level...

Let's not forget most alyts have done really well against eith for several weeks... Not unexpected for eith to try nd take its place...

An eith rally in a bull run usually has a significance to the wider market... I'm trying to see what this would mean if it continues

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ojemedad: 4:12pm On Apr 02, 2021
MrCodeSolo:
or early bloody crypto monday

Yes
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by franashi(f): 4:22pm On Apr 02, 2021
IyaTola:
Are you on binance?
no
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by ambitiouschap17: 4:38pm On Apr 02, 2021
xploitcomedy123:
Forget about all this investment stuffs... Here is a real and legit way to make money. You can mine crypto with your phone without draining your phone power. When I said crypto, I didnt mention bitcoin. A new crypto is out and you can actually mine it with your phone, even when your data is off. I have earned over 1.4k dollars with this crypto and I believe you too can. Just DM me on WhatsApp to find out how 07031897690

Mtcheew Cyber punk mining is what they should DM you for

4 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by SwiftBaker: 4:41pm On Apr 02, 2021
Hello. Please I need some tips on how to verify my localbitcoins account. I've submitted my National identity card but they seem to have a policy that any form of Identity card must contain the date of birth.

I do not have other means of Identity aside the National Identity Card and my Birth Certificate. I know there are many Nigerians on Localbitcoins, so I am asking for help from people who have gone through the same thing and eventually got verified. How did you do it?

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by CryptoMatic: 4:47pm On Apr 02, 2021
SteveOfu:

I would have been more hyped if it was Binance that is going to be listed, aside normal buying and selling of crypto, how else do they generate revenue

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by StrafordSTONES(m): 4:56pm On Apr 02, 2021
[quote author=jedisco post=100401950]

From pic 1, The last rally was from 0.7 to 1.9... A breakout above this range should mirror that move at least and could also surpass it if it's goes parabolic...

Zones to take profit are clearer against betece... (2nd chart)

That said, I'm looking out for a daily close above 2 to confirm it's really out of the range.. let's see the daily close today[/quote]

Boss...I was waiting on this
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by SteveOfu: 5:01pm On Apr 02, 2021
CryptoMatic:

I would have been more hyped if it was Binance that is going to be listed, aside normal buying and selling of crypto, how else do they generate revenue
CB is not going to be listed on binance, it a stock now, google NASDAQ. Coursera was listed in Wednesday at $39 it closed at $45, visit investing dot com and see the charts. The same will happen to cb.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Christiano25(m): 5:01pm On Apr 02, 2021
Please anyone willing to teach me about crypto and how to use Binance. Nb... I am willing to pay � to learn
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by SteveOfu: 5:02pm On Apr 02, 2021
sonofElElyon:
How's it an opportunity and how do we take advantage of the "opportunity"?
Early birds make the most profit, join the next trading app on your Google play store
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by SteveOfu: 5:03pm On Apr 02, 2021
Midazman:

bro.. pls could u explain.. what's the opportunity in it?
it's simply means it will be listed as a stock

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by SteveOfu: 5:03pm On Apr 02, 2021
Christiano25:
Please anyone willing to teach me about crypto and how to use Binance. Nb... I am willing to pay � to learn
You never still join the WhatsApp group ni
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Mrcapability7: 5:09pm On Apr 02, 2021
SteveOfu:
You never still join the WhatsApp group ni

link please
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Oyindamolah: 5:10pm On Apr 02, 2021
xploitcomedy123:
Tell your family members friends and neighbors about it.

4 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Oyindamolah: 5:14pm On Apr 02, 2021
CB is a stock
CB is a stock
CB is a stock
C.o.i.n.b.a.s.e
Join the link in my signature we both get FREE shares of CB

(1) (2) (3) ... (445) (446) (447) (448) (449) (450) (451) ... (3636) (Reply)

Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

Viewing this topic: Ningishzida and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.