Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,267 members, 7,818,923 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:10 AM

Crypto Currency Investors Thread - Investment (454) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Crypto Currency Investors Thread (3315062 Views)

The Metaverse Investors Thread / NFT Investors Thread / Sh!t Coin Investors Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (451) (452) (453) (454) (455) (456) (457) ... (3651) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by PeaceIlya: 2:51pm On Apr 03, 2021
Ojemedad:

NPXS keeps going down, why not stay away from it
Noted boss.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by PeaceIlya: 2:54pm On Apr 03, 2021
Maziaugment:
I deposited 100$ into my binance usdt wallet yesterday morning. I logged in this morning and my wallet balance is zero. Please guys what could be the problem?? I tweeted binance help desk on twitter but no reply up till now. Anyone had this issue before?
This is strange
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by PeaceIlya: 2:56pm On Apr 03, 2021
jedisco:
Too many alerts going off...

This is another one I played this week... Entry was 0.65.. took profits at 0.97 (I don't like arguing with resistance).
Plan was yo re-enter on a good dip or flip 1...
Chart is clean, levels are clear... X2 aint bad
When would you teach us hit to fish, instead of giving us fish all the time?

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by PeaceIlya: 2:59pm On Apr 03, 2021
BrokerHaruna:
In this game, patience (HODL) is key to success. Don't be in a rush to dash out. Follow guidance from trusted folks and DYDD.
Trusted Folks
BrokerHaruna
Jedisco
Ibeme
Sailor1
Openheaven2019

Add your fellas

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by PeaceIlya: 3:01pm On Apr 03, 2021
bigjay01:
BTT has also doubled. Got in at 0.003633
Good entry point
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by PeaceIlya: 3:02pm On Apr 03, 2021
dogtails:
Abeg oh at what point should we sell Win because this pump dey fear me oh
once you satisfied with the profit you have made.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Investor137: 3:03pm On Apr 03, 2021
This #WIN can it be used as a long term hodl? Looks promising tho

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by dogtails(m): 3:09pm On Apr 03, 2021
PeaceIlya:
once you satisfied with the profit you have made.
That's the problem dear I'm not satisfied with my current profit but i just want to know when it's safe to exit before it starts dumping

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by iLegendd(m): 3:09pm On Apr 03, 2021
A certain YouTube guru said this and I checked the structure and he was 100% right or at least, 95%. To make it easy for me to remember, I added GRT and STORJ to come up with an acronym. Normally, I love STORJ's structure.

GRT isn't supposed to be there, but the acronym I needed required it. So, ignore GRT.

With the alarm app I told you guys about some days ago, I set 2 different alarms for each of them.

The buy and sell added to them are from my own analysis based on consolidation and resistance. The entry is good, but the profit (sell) is shallow.

Yes, it's not a financial advice, but speculation. So, DYOR.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Timekeeper: 3:10pm On Apr 03, 2021
Some times ago, I bought BAKE, a new coin on binance worth of 40k... B4 u know, it went down and for like a month, it did not come up.. My 40k went down 14k as at Today....

I was being stubborn that I will not sell it until I recover my 40k and I wunt fund my acct again till I recover my 40k on bake but bake is dead oooo....

So left with 15k later today on bake, I sent 10k xrp from luno to binance and i was credited 6k plus due to exchange rate...

So I watched WIN and bought 21k worth of WIN, ó oooo grin at a time my money entered 45k plus.. I was happy and WIN went down again but currently I have made sumtin and I am very happy..

Lesson: don't keep your self in a situation bcox u failed, rather look toward other doors that are open.. Forget the close door, look for other doors and have your way...

Happy Sunday

22 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by iamluceo(m): 3:11pm On Apr 03, 2021
On Binance, using the P2P platform, I have bought USDT, and transfered it to my spot wallet.. now I want to buy the exact coin (XVS), please how do I buy this coin with USDT on my spot wallet.. need urgent assistance.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Alexxien: 3:13pm On Apr 03, 2021
Maziaugment:
I deposited 100$ into my binance usdt wallet yesterday morning. I logged in this morning and my wallet balance is zero. Please guys what could be the problem?? I tweeted binance help desk on twitter but no reply up till now. Anyone had this issue before?
When you first made the deposit, did you check to see if the money is in your USDT wallet? Before the next day
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Alexxien: 3:16pm On Apr 03, 2021
Timekeeper:
Some times ago, I bought BAKE, a new coin on binance worth of 40k... B4 u know, it went down and for like a month, it did not come up.. My 40k went down 14k as at Today....

I was being stubborn that I will not sell it until I recover my 40k and I wunt fund my acct again till I recover my 40k on bake but bake is dead oooo....

So left with 15k later today on bake, I sent 10k xrp from luno to binance and i was credited 6k plus due to exchange rate...

So I watched WIN and bought 21k worth of WIN, ó oooo grin at a time my money entered 45k plus.. I was happy and WIN went down again but currently I have made sumtin and I am very happy..

Lesson: don't keep your self in a situation bcox u failed, rather look toward other doors that are open.. Forget the close door, look for other doors and have your way...

Happy Sunday
Is today Sunday? Are you in church, typing this? grin

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Neverlosemoney: 3:22pm On Apr 03, 2021
Investor137:
This #WIN can it be used as a long term hodl? Looks promising tho
Seems this was most people favorite COIN for the month of March cheesy What is so special about it? cry Time to check it out smiley
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ojemedad: 3:30pm On Apr 03, 2021
PeaceIlya:
Noted boss.

It has woken up, in crypto you can never say never

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Timekeeper: 3:30pm On Apr 03, 2021
Alexxien:
Is today Sunday? Are you in church, typing this? grin

Jus came from a program ooo.. I don forget sef

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Alexxien: 3:38pm On Apr 03, 2021
jedisco:
Too many alerts going off...

This is another one I played this week... Entry was 0.65.. took profits at 0.97 (I don't like arguing with resistance).
Plan was yo re-enter on a good dip or flip 1...
Chart is clean, levels are clear... X2 aint bad
If I may ask, what is the percentage return on a trade, that moves from........Let say, 0.65 to 0.97?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by damzy88: 3:47pm On Apr 03, 2021
My ogas, this WIN is tempting. Is it advisable to buy more... any idea of the price to pull out? Lool...

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Aventis(m): 3:59pm On Apr 03, 2021
E be lyk i go Fomo in on win oo, if i perish I perish cry

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Bunker1(m): 4:22pm On Apr 03, 2021
suzzyrims:
What do you guys think about binance smart chain token. I think the coin will moon. It is currently listed on gate.io and pancakeswap.
is not a fancy coi.n but is a coin to put half of your portfolio, not a financial advice. Many of the co.ins doing xs now, will not survive the long run. BN.B source of income is verified just like E.th. As long as Bt.cee keep moving BN.B will move relative faster to it.

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by jerryprince1000: 4:31pm On Apr 03, 2021
Hello Guys. Greetings.I am fairly new in crypto, though I have Luno account.

Pls I need advice from experience people. I don't want to trade on crypto,I want to buy and store long term like 3-5yrs. I understand it is better to store in a cold wallet. Which cold wallet do you suggest and how do I go about creating the account. I searched on google and the names I got are Ledger Nano, Trezor, Exodus..all of them seems thy are not for Nigerian territory. Kindly assist/educate.

Thanks

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by htdot: 4:43pm On Apr 03, 2021
Gemineye:
You dey forget fees
I was only calculating the percent
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by dogtails(m): 4:44pm On Apr 03, 2021
damzy88:
My ogas, this WIN is tempting. Is it advisable to buy more... any idea of the price to pull out? Lool...
Same questions Ave been asking since oh when do we pull out and any idea if it will rise higher dan this
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by PeaceIlya: 4:53pm On Apr 03, 2021
dogtails:
That's the problem dear I'm not satisfied with my current profit but i just want to know when it's safe to exit before it starts dumping
Baby Boy, don't let greed enter you, that 400k can turn to 40k. So, take profit when you can this is CC NOT SM

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by PeaceIlya: 4:54pm On Apr 03, 2021
damzy88:
No, when it dips you buy more.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by PeaceIlya: 4:55pm On Apr 03, 2021
jerryprince1000:
Hello Guys. Greetings.I am fairly new in crypto, though I have Luno account.

Pls I need advice from experience people. I don't want to trade on crypto,I want to buy and store long term like 3-5yrs. I understand it is better to store in a cold wallet. Which cold wallet do you suggest and how do I go about creating the account. I searched on google and the names I got are Ledger Nano, Trezor, Exodus..all of them seems thy are not for Nigerian territory. Kindly assist/educate.

Thanks
Trust Wallet
Beetcee
Cake
Ada
Burger
BNB
Tetha

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by PeaceIlya: 4:56pm On Apr 03, 2021
Kingdom Tule is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.

Topic: Binance Introductory Class
Time: Apr 3, 2021 05:00 PM West Central Africa

Join Zoom Meeting check my profile for the link

Meeting ID: 999 063 1422
Passcode: 2021
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by SteveOfu: 5:14pm On Apr 03, 2021
Atk1nson:

Can I send you a mail on dis, pls drop your email.
I don't understand what you wrote
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Tolu181: 5:45pm On Apr 03, 2021
Aventis:
E be lyk i go Fomo in on win oo, if i perish I perish cry
grin grin grin

I almost fomo in..

One thing about WIN is, is a pump and dump coin

When it pumps, it pumps to the highest

When it dumps, it dumps to the lowest. It fit turn 1k dollar to 100dollar

5 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by BrokerHaruna: 5:52pm On Apr 03, 2021
As predicted, WIN continued its groove today and dropped one zero, breaking multiple ATHs.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by dogtails(m): 5:56pm On Apr 03, 2021
BrokerHaruna:
As predicted, WIN continued its groove today and dropped one zero, breaking multiple ATHs.
its dropping now should we sell or wait
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by SteveOfu: 6:07pm On Apr 03, 2021
Good!.. but don't let us over emphasis "buying the dip" it might be dangerous if not used properly... dip can keep dipping..

Keeping a watch list of top losers just because you want to buy at cheapest is not sustainable coz you might end up fighting the overall trend..

**someone that want to buy the dip must do so only in the area of value and when that is broken cut the losses and move out.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (451) (452) (453) (454) (455) (456) (457) ... (3651) (Reply)

Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

Viewing this topic: FlashDboy, jayce232, karkinase(m) and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.