Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,803 members, 7,820,809 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:15 PM

Crypto Currency Investors Thread - Investment (457) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Crypto Currency Investors Thread (3320631 Views)

The Metaverse Investors Thread / NFT Investors Thread / Sh!t Coin Investors Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (454) (455) (456) (457) (458) (459) (460) ... (3653) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Oyetunde49: 12:07am On Apr 04, 2021
GoodBoi1:
I bought safebtc some hours ago, coin is almost x2 for me, target is x100

Please where can I buy safemoon and safebtc?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Tolu181: 12:17am On Apr 04, 2021
GoodBoi1:
I bought safebtc some hours ago, coin is almost x2 for me, target is x100
you are in big profit now

4 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Trex4(m): 12:34am On Apr 04, 2021
Theoutsider:
PRY is a gem! I am warning you now this is a GREAT buy. . its around .04 and I can easily see it going to $1-$2 in the next couple of months (some say $10-$13 but I like to be conservative ). Market Cap 200m. They haven't even launched the products yet. They have a telegram group that is very active. When this hits $1 I will quote this same page. 100x is very very possible.

You will need:
ETH
Metamask
Uniswap

To be clear: This is not a shill. I do have PRY. Please due your own diligence. im posting this because I know a lot of people want to make big gains in crypto and have been scam by many MLM schemes. Do not invest what you cannot afford.
Please give me the telegram link.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by GoodBoi1(m): 12:56am On Apr 04, 2021
Tolu181:
you are in big profit now
Those makemake x2 look small
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by jedisco(m): 1:28am On Apr 04, 2021
jedisco:
If betece closes this way, it'd be the 4th day 59k acts as resistance....
It wouldn't surprise me it then dips to test the 21 daily ema again.... That'd cause a temporary dip in alyts but will ultimately give them more room...

Let's see how the daily closes... Got some gun powder waiting

59k held as resistance for 4 days... Betece down to retest the 21 daily ema support.... Let's see how long it's tested.
Trading betece is mostly about support and resistance.

On the hourly chart (2nd pic)... Lots of stops were cleared out on this dip (blue arrows)... This market likes liquidity and generally targets such zones... The next major cluster lies around 55k... Hopefully it doesn't dip that low

So far, eith is holding well... Good sign for alyts

As always Between the 21 daily ema and ATH is where alyts would really party..

On dips like this, I lookout for alyts that have held structure... Cos they're be the first to recover...and bounce hard...

So far, Fil, Trx and Sol have looked the most impressive..
Also a few other nice discounts

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by jedisco(m): 1:31am On Apr 04, 2021
Alexxien:

If I may ask, what is the percentage return on a trade, that moves from........Let say, 0.65 to 0.97?

Hmmm... This is usual maths
[(0.97-0.65)/0.65] x 100

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by HacheNoire: 1:34am On Apr 04, 2021
What a weekend....

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by jedisco(m): 1:37am On Apr 04, 2021
bigjay01:

e be like say our ZIL dey overconsilidate at that 0.19 levels.

How you see an na?

Hehe... Are you expecting it to go up in a straight line

Currently in terms of size, Zil is not in my top 5 even though I remain bullish on it.

I've put in roughly a third of what I hope to put in Zil... The rest is warehoused in eith and others.... If Zil begins to confirm my bias, then I add up at specific levels

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by jedisco(m): 1:40am On Apr 04, 2021
PeaceIlya:
When would you teach us hit to fish, instead of giving us fish all the time?

That's why I take out time to explain the reason behind my positions...
But when I explain, people say I'm talking jargon.

Some are looking for who to tell them buy here, sell there e.t.c as if anyone has a majic ball

9 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by jedisco(m): 1:48am On Apr 04, 2021
AIT1:

If you are newbie and you don't know anything about trading crypto, just read this boss posts and you definitely will gain something. He might not be direct with his calls but by reading between the lines, you will definitely know what to do. Thanks boss.

Gracias.... It's better when we all share from our experience... Na mk we profit from the market be the main thing

4 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ibeme: 2:27am On Apr 04, 2021
I just aped in $200 on Safebnb since all these safe this, safe that are blowing. This one hasn't even made it to Coingecko yet. I own like 3.5% of total supply. Make dem Safe boys run am for me. Anybody wey want buy and shill on social media is welcome grin

0xa6af73cc4602df69fd5204bfe867c46bb991dcc9
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Alexis11: 3:01am On Apr 04, 2021
Ibeme:
I just aped in $200 on Safebnb since all these safe this, safe that are blowing. This one hasn't even made it to Coingecko yet. I own like 3.5% of total supply. Make dem Safe boys run am for me. Anybody wey want buy and shill on social media is welcome grin

0xa6af73cc4602df69fd5204bfe867c46bb991dcc9

Which app are you using pls. All these "safes" are not on Binance.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ibeme: 3:17am On Apr 04, 2021
Alexis11:

Which app are you using pls. All these "safes" are not on Binance.

PancakeSwap from Trustwallet bro

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Theoutsider: 4:18am On Apr 04, 2021
Trex4:
Please give me the telegram link.

look up prophecyproject io
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by BrokerHaruna: 4:52am On Apr 04, 2021
Folks, WIN has done so well (over 1000% based on my entry price). I will immediately book profit and wait for a pull back. This is not an advise to sell. DDYD.

9 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by MrCodeSolo: 4:54am On Apr 04, 2021
babanne:
I hope you are watching the progress of BTT. I just remember that I promised to tag you as the progress goes.

You can also see the other one WIN as it moves.

But they are just starting.
nice one...keep winning bro
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ojemedad: 5:07am On Apr 04, 2021
Second party started

WIN

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ojemedad: 5:09am On Apr 04, 2021
BrokerHaruna:
Folks, WIN has done so well (over 1000% based on my entry price). I will immediately book profit and wait for a pull back. This is not an advise to sell. DDYD.

OK BOSS
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by getitdone: 5:14am On Apr 04, 2021
Is it safe to enter win now
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Alexxien: 5:14am On Apr 04, 2021
jedisco:

Hmmm... This is usual maths
[(0.97-0.65)/0.65] x 100
I became confused when you said that is X2 cry
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by getitdone: 5:17am On Apr 04, 2021
Ojemedad:
Second party started

WIN

Please is it safe to join win now
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Thegamingorca(m): 5:44am On Apr 04, 2021
Winnnnnnnnn

Are you a winner

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Heartmender1: 5:53am On Apr 04, 2021
iLegendd:

I try my best to avoid these kinds of messages. Why? Everyone is watching — not just everyone, but Nigerians.

When Nigerians are watching you do good, you're going to get enemies because those who will get declined after seeing someone else succeed will hold grudges. One reason I decline requests like this online or even in private chat.

I don't keep money in Naira. The only thing I can do is to send you 12 BUSD (6k) to your Binance account. Maybe, you can find someone who will send you 5k and I'll transfer the 12 BUSD to the person.

Yes, it's true that I'm stingy, so manage that.

P.S: As a business minded person, everything I do has timeframe. So, redeem it before 12 AM. At 11:59 PM, offer expires.

Thank you sir, sorry for the late reply.

my data got exhausted, I just managed to sub 500mb just to see maybe u have reply me and yes, you had.

Please, can i still claim the offer?.

Happy Sunday to you sir
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by getitdone: 5:54am On Apr 04, 2021
Thegamingorca:
Winnnnnnnnn

Are you a winner

Please do you think is safe I enter
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Heartmender1: 6:01am On Apr 04, 2021
iLegendd:

I try my best to avoid these kinds of messages. Why? Everyone is watching — not just everyone, but Nigerians.

When Nigerians are watching you do good, you're going to get enemies because those who will get declined after seeing someone else succeed will hold grudges. One reason I decline requests like this online or even in private chat.

I don't keep money in Naira. The only thing I can do is to send you 12 BUSD (6k) to your Binance account. Maybe, you can find someone who will send you 5k and I'll transfer the 12 BUSD to the person.

P.S: As a business minded person, everything I do has timeframe. So, redeem it before 12 AM. At 11:59 PM, offer expires.

User ID:

May God continue to bless you sir.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by millennialaku2: 6:06am On Apr 04, 2021
jedisco:

That's why I take out time to explain the reason behind my positions...
But when I explain, people say I'm talking jargon.

Some are looking for who to tell them buy here, sell there e.t.c as if anyone has a majic ball
that's the problem with newbies in crypto, they just like to be spoon fed
sir please don't stop explaining because some of us here learn new things from them and jot them down.

on that note, there are some word that you use when explaining your analysis that i don't really understand such as ;

FLIP

QUCIK BOUNCE

SWEEP THE LOWS

can you please explain

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Heartmender1: 6:23am On Apr 04, 2021
dogtails:
Oya nah let's do this

Boss can you help me out please?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Heartmender1: 6:24am On Apr 04, 2021
iLegendd:

Please sir, give me a grace.

I ran out of data yesterday night

(1) (2) (3) ... (454) (455) (456) (457) (458) (459) (460) ... (3653) (Reply)

Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

Viewing this topic: adeboi1, e90(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.