Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,083 members, 7,828,807 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:30 PM

Crypto Currency Investors Thread - Investment (49) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Crypto Currency Investors Thread (3346523 Views)

The Metaverse Investors Thread / NFT Investors Thread / Sh!t Coin Investors Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) ... (3666) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ojemedad: 4:34pm On Jan 29, 2021
Which is better to buy?

Buy from p2p or deposit money and buy at market price

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Jerry59: 4:36pm On Jan 29, 2021
Ojemedad:
Which is better to buy?

Buy from p2p or deposit money and buy at market price
Deposit and buy. Don’t give yourself headache of p2p cos it seems you’re a newbie and won’t know legit person from a scammer(tho they hardly scam on their)

P2p is simply buying from another trader on the exchange
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ojemedad: 4:40pm On Jan 29, 2021
Jerry59:
Deposit and buy. Don’t give yourself headache of p2p cos it seems you’re a newbie and won’t know legit person from a scammer(tho they hardly scam on their)

P2p is simply buying from another trader on the exchange

Okay, thanks

After buying then I convert to USDT and then to my preferred coin?

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ojemedad: 4:42pm On Jan 29, 2021
And what's the difference between BUSD and BUSDT?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Jerry59: 4:56pm On Jan 29, 2021
Ojemedad:

Okay, thanks

After buying then I convert to USDT and then to my preferred coin?

Exactly
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Jerry59: 4:59pm On Jan 29, 2021
Ojemedad:
And what's the difference between BUSD and BUSDT?
BUSD is a stable c0in (Binance Usd) USDT is also a stable coin (USD Tether)

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by jedisco(m): 5:20pm On Jan 29, 2021
kolagbemi:

Please what can I put money on ATM. I lost so much, I learnt so much too. I'm never gonna gamble like this ever again. lol. Life lesson learnt.

If you've lost so much, then you should take a break. If not you go revenge trading and lose more. It's your emotions pushing.

That's the reason why it's advisable as a trader to have a seperate non tradable account. With the bull run, you'd have lots of such rug pulls. If care is not taken, you may be heavily down in cash even if betece gets to 60k.

If you're looking for what to buy, go with betece or eith... It makes you ser the big picture

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by jedisco(m): 5:23pm On Jan 29, 2021
bradwilli:
Ethy to naira and bch into beetc then sold in naira.

Hmm... Seems you thought the market would dump
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by jedisco(m): 5:25pm On Jan 29, 2021
ApostleBlack:

I sold already with the loss but back onboard with 25$ up so far.

Taking new position @ 0.050$ with a profit target unlike midnight without a target, just riding on the bull run.

Thanks!

Ok... Don't be handed didtrutive bags
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by jedisco(m): 5:27pm On Jan 29, 2021
Hadsty23:

That could be the wants... a brief if not in ditto

Then that's the use of this thread
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Nobody: 6:02pm On Jan 29, 2021
jedisco:

Hmm... Seems you thought the market would dump
My plan exactly but we go again soon. Need some qoin to dip.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Kingsi22(m): 6:22pm On Jan 29, 2021
I noticed that almost everyone is going into trading on binance.

Please, can someone that doesn't want to trade buy from binance and store/hold for long term?
If yes, what's the procedures?
Thanks.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Phethar007(m): 7:20pm On Jan 29, 2021
please i want to exchange bitcoin...with a unicexchange site ad i saw on frontpage..wanna know if any1 can vouch for their credibility
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by lovinhubby2wife(m): 7:39pm On Jan 29, 2021
Phethar007:
please i want to exchange bitcoin...with a unicexchange site ad i saw on frontpage..wanna know if any1 can vouch for their credibility
be careful
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by JoelMurray2020: 7:46pm On Jan 29, 2021
Buy from Binance
Send to secured wallet
Keep
Send back to exchange (Binance) later on when you ready to sell.

Kingsi22:
I noticed that almost everyone is going into trading on binance.

Please, can someone that doesn't want to trade buy from binance and store/hold for long term?
If yes, what's the procedures?
Thanks.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ojemedad: 7:55pm On Jan 29, 2021
JoelMurray2020:
Buy from Binance
Send to secured wallet
Keep
Send back to exchange (Binance) later on when you ready to sell.

Does it mean binance is not secured?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ronin1: 8:19pm On Jan 29, 2021
Ojemedad:

Does it mean binance is not secured?

Help me ask am o, depending on the coin sef you can even buy and use it to farm another coin and be earning passive income from it
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Jega2000(m): 8:23pm On Jan 29, 2021
I bout when the bt was 17190000 now the tin don fall to 16755000 and Stl falin oo.. Pls how do u guy start making gain..
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Runsboi(m): 8:38pm On Jan 29, 2021
Jega2000:
I bout when the bt was 17190000 now the tin don fall to 16755000 and Stl falin oo.. Pls how do u guy start making gain..

Hold on! It'll go up.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Nobody: 8:51pm On Jan 29, 2021
Jega2000:
hodl for a few days and it will rise again
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by saltyatarodo: 8:52pm On Jan 29, 2021
Activist001:

My guy just bought 10k DOGE, I have around 3.5k, let's see how it goes. grin

How can i buy dodge coins?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by gamaliel9: 9:01pm On Jan 29, 2021
The volume traded in xrp has been increasing codedly

It has refused to go back to 0.26...resting on 0.28...ranging there

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by billyG(m): 9:22pm On Jan 29, 2021
Damn!i missed ethty this morning d
buy limit i put didn't get filled. cry cry cry
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by elmas(m): 9:46pm On Jan 29, 2021
FlyHeight:
Took a min off to focus guys... How’s Everyone Doing?!

So far, was reading a lot on here and on Reddit about Doge so I hopped on the train cuz I saw the impact these redditors had on GameStop & I have to say, 2021 has been off to quite a good start... I’m closely observing so I know when to dump Cuz I can smell impending doom soon, when stock traders start playing with cryp its best to thread carefully.

I also have to say Xrip has been very impressive on its own front too. But it’s Friday so it’s almost time to dump every gaddamn thing

You are dumping Exrp now?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Nobody: 9:47pm On Jan 29, 2021
saltyatarodo:

How can i buy dodge coins?
Binance.com
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by elmas(m): 9:55pm On Jan 29, 2021
jedisco:
It's on days like this betece likes to show it's king and ruin the party... Make e just dey em dey

Sir is doge still a good option?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by jedisco(m): 10:11pm On Jan 29, 2021
billyG:
Damn!i missed ethty this morning d
buy limit i put didn't get filled. cry cry cry

I'm not so keen on placing lower orders within range. You can get dumped on.

If I see a good set-up, I enter if the risk to reward is good. If I think the current price is fair, but I may get it lower, then I buy a lil now and set alerts for when price reaches lower levels.

When the alert goes off, I look at the price action and if still interested in the trade, I get in....
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by kolagbemi(m): 10:22pm On Jan 29, 2021
jedisco:

If you've lost so much, then you should take a break. If not you go revenge trading and lose more. It's your emotions pushing.

That's the reason why it's advisable as a trader to have a seperate non tradable account. With the bull run, you'd have lots of such rug pulls. If care is not taken, you may be heavily down in cash even if betece gets to 60k.

If you're looking for what to buy, go with betece or eith... It makes you ser the big picture

Golden advice.... I've not been myself today. I've always been a fan of Eth, I was actually making Eth my savings account.... yesterday I emptied it to Doge and this happens. Just that I don't want to go in when it's high again.

Thank you. I've spent my day doing Revenge trading and kept going deeper and deeper.

Guyz, learn oooo.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by jedisco(m): 10:24pm On Jan 29, 2021
elmas:

Sir is doge still a good option?

Let's clarify something, new folks should handle the euphoria of small coins doing such percentage with caution.
Doge usually pumps like this from time to time and ends up retracing the whole way.

I'd advise never to buy any coin that has done upto 100% in a week talkless of multiples of that in a day.

With all due respect, if you're thinking of getting into doge after >500% pump yesterday with multiple folks still trapped and looking for an exit, then your money should only be in betece.
There may still be opportunities in it, but if you're asking, you shouldn't be trading it.

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by jedisco(m): 10:31pm On Jan 29, 2021
kolagbemi:

Golden advice.... I've not been myself today. I've always been a fan of Eth, I was actually making Eth my savings account.... yesterday I emptied it to Doge and this happens. Just that I don't want to go in when it's high again.

Thank you. I've spent my day doing Revenge trading and kept going deeper and deeper.

Guyz, learn oooo.

Hmmm.... To profit from a market, you have to understand how it works and why prices move.
Most shorterm prices and patterns are driven by human emotions and those emotions would continue to remain that way. Just imagine putting sugar for ants and how they'd behave.

If your emotions are not in check, you will 100% lose money day trading or swing trading anything.

From what you said, it's obvious that you kept buying more as the prices went higher. Lesson here, should have been the opposite

4 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by jedisco(m): 10:41pm On Jan 29, 2021
I'm not happy the way some people view this space.
It's not quick money. You take it that way, you get burnt.

There's a reason I advised new folks to keep off day trading. By the time you understand what you're doing, half of your portfolio is gone.
If you've not witnessed a proper bear market and traded it successfully, you have no business day trading.

We're in a bullrun and new folks are rushing in with their money. It's very easy to say how 95% of new folks in this space will react to PA. We were all new once.
This market does not reward the obvious. To profit, you have to seek opportunities before they become obvious. When they become obvious, you focus on where to take profits. Alot of folks made tremendous money on doge yesterday. That profit did not fall from the sky. It came from inexperienced folks who bought their bags at high prices and are now stuck.

The market shows no mercy. Never forget that.
I keep mentioning betece and eith here but newer folks think they're boring and are more interested in 'shiny' stuff despite the fact we all know betece and eith will outperform those by far in the long run.
Have you ever asked yourself where the profits made in smaller caps come from?
When they pump, it usually signifies a turn in the market either back to betece or fiat. 1000 betece can easily pump most small caps... When it starts pumping, newbies run in and are dumped on.

A month ago, most people chasing alts now would have been buying betece at 40k and screaming alts are dead. This market does not reward the obvious

14 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Introvertmemer(m): 10:51pm On Jan 29, 2021

(1) (2) (3) ... (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) ... (3666) (Reply)

Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

Viewing this topic: jayce232, GRACEGLORY, StrafordSTONES(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.