Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,889 members, 7,828,146 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:07 AM

Crypto Currency Investors Thread - Investment (494) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Crypto Currency Investors Thread (3344930 Views)

The Metaverse Investors Thread / NFT Investors Thread / Sh!t Coin Investors Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (491) (492) (493) (494) (495) (496) (497) ... (3665) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Alexis11: 2:38am On Apr 08, 2021
pa3k001:
Buy #GTO now if you want to be rich

Thanks bro. I've been riding it with you since you dropped the message. It's really going parabolic oh.

E be lyk say I go japa before going to bed sha.

grin
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by jedisco(m): 2:40am On Apr 08, 2021
Ibime:

I believe TA stops one from getting harmed by buying into a coin with no support structure and many sellers, and also sets you up for incremental gains, but parabolic moves are always driven by narratives given the structure is there already and there are not too many bagholders willing to sell into the news. XRP exhausted a lot of bagholders in January (December bagholders prior to SEC announcement when price was 0.7) during the January pump to 0.7.

Without the SEC narrative, it can't go 2x just like that, regardless of TA, but if it went past that 0.7, it would not face much historic resistance till $3.30 from 2017, as well as the round numbers. I also rode XRP January pump from $0.3 to $0.7 and I dutifully set exit at $0.65 knowing it will collapse at $0.7. You are right, news alone cannot drive a parabolic move if the sellers have not been exhausted (structure) but you can't go parabolic without narrative either.

I agree there are lots of factors that contribute to a rally...but baseline there has to be demand that consumes supply... And for most large caps, that demand builds slowly overtime before something tips it off... For xrp, just like doge it traditionally rallies crazy from time to time long before the sec issue.

Xrp going from 0.9 to 3 dolls will need an increase in valuation from its current 42 billion dollars to roughly 150 billion dollars... A difference of 100 billion... That's mainly why large caps move relatively slower.

Another thing to factor is that some coin have certain history... Folks in crypt0 will buy xrp if its rallying and 20% up in a day than buy say LTC with thesame numbers. Reason is that xrp is known to rally crazy so people will believe it'd keep pushing up

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by pa3k001: 2:40am On Apr 08, 2021
Do not japa my brother....we ar going x2. U can take profits along d way.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by pa3k001: 2:44am On Apr 08, 2021
[quote author=Alexis11 post=100592830]

Thanks bro. I've been riding it with you since you dropped the message. It's really going parabolic oh.

grin[/for once stay and make real money]
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by jedisco(m): 2:55am On Apr 08, 2021
jedisco:

Didn't take long... Betece back to retest the 21d ema... Didn't expect alyts to sh*t themselves so much though.

Three scenarios now are
1. Does it bounce off it??
2. Does price wick below (to takeout liquidity) but come back to close the daily above it??
3. Does the daily price close below..

Scenario 1 and 2 are fine... Scenario 3 no go good oo.. will be watching for the daily close

The 2nd is the 4hr chart.. gives an idea of where liquidity zones are (mostly stop losses). As we know, price usually seeks liquidity in a ranging market..The closest liquidity zone is labelled 1 and is at 56.4k... If price goes below it and doesn't bounce quick then its very likely we'd continue to 2 and 3 at least..

My bias; Overall, the fundamentals of the market are still bullish. I think this should be the final retest of the 21d ema, if it holds for today and tomorrow, then price will go for 60k and I doubt it'd still hold as resistance again.. Eitherway, decision time is close.

Option 3 it was...

On the daily chart (1st pic), Betece closed below the 21d ema yesterday... But then, it is still not resistance. It needs to start and close a daily candle below to confirm it as resistance (i.e if it closes below today below 56.7k ish). The last 3 times that happened, what happened afterwards is self explanatory... The 50 ema is at 53.2k

On the 4hrly chart, betece took out the 1st liquidity zone I mentioned earlier... But the way its sitting around makes me think its only a matter of time it comes back to take out the lower two at about 53.8k. A good chance a rally to 57.5k area occurs before that

This is how I'm playing it...
If betece rallies to 57.5k ish, I expect alyts to follow suit... I'd look for a rejection to close most of my alyt positions and wait for the daily close...

The last time, I waited for the daily close before closing and it cost me some profits... The good thing about crypt0 is that it's a 24/7 market and you can always re-enter when u see fit.

However, if we don't get a rally to 57.5k, then I'd likely just sit it out

That said, this may not mean much in the long-term for spot traders... I personally don't think chasing all the rallies and pullbacks are helpful for most. If not that my fingers are itchy, I usually sit out most of these... just looking for cheaper entries and firepower too

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by pa3k001: 3:01am On Apr 08, 2021
Buy the dip #GTO. now!!!
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by noxy1962(m): 4:22am On Apr 08, 2021
WIN is not a shitcoin after all, holding strong.

Modified: You can stake your WIN to earn TRX everyday. See signature to learn how. Start staking for passive income.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Loverboy3333: 4:29am On Apr 08, 2021
noxy1962:
WIN is not a shitcoin after all, holding strong.

Yes, trying to bounce off again just waiting for btc
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by damzy88: 4:38am On Apr 08, 2021
Bosses, any figure to pull out from ENJ? Thanks
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by BrokerHaruna: 5:13am On Apr 08, 2021
CHZ

BrokerHaruna:
CHZ is getting ready
Be patient and hodl

4 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Hamzashaf99(f): 6:01am On Apr 08, 2021
BrokerHaruna:
CHZ

Thanks. Got tired if following it's chart for a while, but got back in yesterday.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by GreatManBee: 6:10am On Apr 08, 2021
A305:
Next time, do not buy dip until you confirm "consolidating" green candle at the end of seemingly bullish day after the bearish days.

You would have saved your money and not fall for the "buy the dip" soothsayers/false prophets. And I can 100% confirm to you that 90% of analysts here are WACK and don't have it figured out.

Come to think of it. You mean no analyst here saw this bearish b t c season for you and others to have gotten caught up in it. Oh no... We only have anylysts here for BULLISH days and not for BEARISH days. Funny huh.

Can you please give examples of consolidating green candle?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by htdot: 6:34am On Apr 08, 2021
$WIN don has attained its support structure...
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by haryodehjia(m): 6:39am On Apr 08, 2021
IMAliyu:
I'm probably wrong, but I suspect the pull back isn't over yet, we may retest the 20ema on the 3day tf.

We will see a false pump back to 57000ish range, then pull back down to 54000k range. After which BTC should decide whether we break the 60k resistance to 65k, or we have a major correction to 45k.

Price breaking down to 45k mean we are going to see btc struggle to get back up, well we can say we have start the bear season...
Btc has been moving in a parallel channel all this while on Dtf n what happened yesterday was a clear bounce off the trendline support, also the 21ema n fib 50%.. Breaking these 3 support levels would have been bad for btc.. But as it stands I'm not after btc breaking the 60k resistance cos I want the alts to do well, preferably btc should continue to range btw 57k to 60k..
If u check the Btc-D chart presently btc is falling to dominate the alts as it is at 56 a fall to d down side will be important for alts..
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ojemedad: 6:42am On Apr 08, 2021
WIN have started again

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Greatken007(m): 6:42am On Apr 08, 2021
WIN shall rise again by God's grace... Amen

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by haryodehjia(m): 6:44am On Apr 08, 2021
htdot:
$WIN don has attained its support structure...

I had an entry at 0.0015 which was the break of the falling wedge n we know that falling wedge mean a bullish movement.. If it breaks 0.0018 n finds support above it then d coast is clear
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by mattfeuter(m): 6:44am On Apr 08, 2021
Greatken007:
WIN shall rise again by God's grace... Amen

Big AMEN to that brodie! smiley

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by htdot: 6:54am On Apr 08, 2021
haryodehjia:

I had an entry at 0.0015 which was the break of the falling wedge n we know that falling wedge mean a bullish movement.. If it breaks 0.0018 n finds support above it then d coast is clear
Hopefully

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Rooneyboy(m): 7:24am On Apr 08, 2021
Bunker1:

That btt is the first coin I bought in February, because I knew torrent site and the massive millions of seeder. How fast this coin triple my stack shock me, instead of me to focus on what is working for me I was scattering my cash thinking that is the way because I was new to this then. You learn with time. Experience can not be bought.
True talk bro, experience is the ultimate.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Alexis11: 7:33am On Apr 08, 2021
[quote author=pa3k001 post=100592866][/quote]

You sure say I no go burn

That your G.to dey move up and down like agbero lol
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by adexeli(m): 7:34am On Apr 08, 2021
Please I want to transfer Bteecee from Binance to Blockchain, what is the best method to go about it?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Jerry59: 7:45am On Apr 08, 2021
jedisco:

Yesterday was mixed.... Suspected betece will pullback but didn't expect alyts to ho belly up

Closed this chap early on at 1.2.... I got myself some cake with profits made.... I like the way it held structure even with the selloff and bounced of the 21d ema. I suspect it bounces today. It's going to be a quick play
CAKE burn is expected later this month. Should be one of the factors contributing to it’s movement. BNB 15th burn is also this month reason why it pumped last week and might still pump again
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Trex4(m): 8:09am On Apr 08, 2021
pa3k001:
Buy the dip #GTO. now!!!
Just joined now. Is it okay?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by noony926: 8:11am On Apr 08, 2021
WIN is actually a WIN....
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by solreb: 8:17am On Apr 08, 2021
Alexis11:

grin
Just jumped in now
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Alexis11: 8:23am On Apr 08, 2021
solreb:
Just jumped in now
Welcome on board.... But you missed the real party
Let's hope there will be another party soon.
Try dey watch sha
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Trex4(m): 8:25am On Apr 08, 2021
Alexis11:

Welcome on board.... But you missed the real party

Let's hope there will be another party soon.

Try dey watch sha
Party At 2:00am grin When men were sleeping grin
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Notyamate(f): 8:30am On Apr 08, 2021
ENJ be making mama proud cheesy

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by pragmatistm(m): 8:32am On Apr 08, 2021
WIN
BTT
TRX
Rebounced. I love this. Blessing to the HODLers.
cheesy cheesy

9 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by EarlyCareer: 8:37am On Apr 08, 2021
Hi house, does anyone use MXC exchange? Please what has your experience been like? Are they credible? Also, how to transfer funds please. TRC20 seems disabled.

Thanks.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DenreleDave(m): 8:41am On Apr 08, 2021
Jerry59:
CAKE burn is expected later this month. Should be one of the factors contributing to it’s movement. BNB 15th burn is also this month reason why it pumped last week and might still pump again

All these things wey una dey talk no dey work at all...

Na just guess una dey guess

gringrin

Ṣeé the image below, I'm sure u might have not guess this wud ever happened ....grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (491) (492) (493) (494) (495) (496) (497) ... (3665) (Reply)

Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

Viewing this topic: Easyincome24 and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.