Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,631 members, 7,820,223 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:43 AM

Crypto Currency Investors Thread - Investment (496) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Crypto Currency Investors Thread (3318973 Views)

The Metaverse Investors Thread / NFT Investors Thread / Sh!t Coin Investors Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (493) (494) (495) (496) (497) (498) (499) ... (3652) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by KrazyDave16(m): 10:39am On Apr 08, 2021
For anyone wondering, info from their Twitter handle... You know, the bird app
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Jerry59: 10:49am On Apr 08, 2021
KrazyDave16:

We need folks like him you know...

Hope you get my drift
wink wink
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ojemedad: 10:51am On Apr 08, 2021
Sometimes it is better to be on the bench watching the game rather than playing cool

13 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DenreleDave(m): 10:57am On Apr 08, 2021
Jerry59:
Lol leave him to keep trading blindly and following newly listed coins. Only to come here and complain of getting burnt

Ẹ don do u.u don talk I don hear..

Now breathe
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by PeaceIlya: 10:58am On Apr 08, 2021
Being broke is better than making money illegally.

To be honest, I never imagined I would be where I am today.

Don’t be afraid to try new things because you never know where it will take you

Thank you . I am happy i am into c.ry.pto

12 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by PeaceIlya: 10:59am On Apr 08, 2021
Use Google
Adeolaissacutie:
Please I need to know the coins that hasn't been listed on Binance ?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by PeaceIlya: 11:01am On Apr 08, 2021
KrazyDave16:

Jumpnet launch
CB listing
AMA on Bnance
More NFT craze and an NFT piece distributed to stakers

Love the community.
wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by PeaceIlya: 11:02am On Apr 08, 2021
grin
KrazyDave16:

We need folks like him you know...

Hope you get my drift
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by GreatManBee: 11:22am On Apr 08, 2021
pragmatistm:
WIN
BTT
TRX
Rebounced. I love this. Blessing to the HODLers.
cheesy cheesy

I've lost so much holding btt these past few days. I am thinking of sell off. What do you suggest?

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by PeaceIlya: 11:29am On Apr 08, 2021
You are never stuck, only stagnated. Stay in motion.
GreatManBee:

I've lost so much holding btt these past few days. I am thinking of sell off. What do you suggest?
Paper hands

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by PeaceIlya: 11:34am On Apr 08, 2021
Questions

1. Can I work with both strategies successfully or just stick to 1.

2. What's the best way to take profits? Is it to remove capital & leave profits to grow? Or sell all, take profits, then reposition yourself in the coin?

Answer one by one

1. You can work with both strategies if you have time, for instance, I day trading 2 times a week only. Meanwhile I have my investments in crypto assets with good use cases that I left for the future.

2. Taking profit still depends on you, for my day tradings, I sell off everything after a 40% increase(You decide the % profit), I don't wait. If I still have interest in coin, i would enter again at DIP. That's what I am doing with BEAM, WRX, WIN, TRX and HOT, I sell always at resistance and buy always at support.

I hope that explanation is clear

For instance, there's a coin that I know for sure will move well like BNB, when it is still cheap, I have bought and holding for a long term.

I am buying 1000 pieces of the coin and leaving till its $100 and then sell 50% off

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by PeaceIlya: 11:40am On Apr 08, 2021
Oyindamolah:
Coin with potentials

Enjin Coin (ENJ) $2.41 ฿0.000041

Pundi X [OLD] (NPXS) $0.005795
฿0.000000

COTI (COTI)
$0.412484
฿0.000007

Binance Coin (BNB)
$381.20
฿0.006496

Minter (BIP)
$0.013478
฿0.000000

DYOR
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by PeaceIlya: 12:04pm On Apr 08, 2021
ULBS is the first Flag of European Union EU academic institution to accept #EGLD payments for registration fees Graduation cap

This opens up opportunities for students that will engage with technology they can leverage to have a positive impact on society & future generations.

Only the smart ones will understand

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DaBogu: 12:19pm On Apr 08, 2021
Analysis paralysis will eventually paralyse some people's journey to wealth creation. Yes, due diligence is very essential.

However, when you're too skeptical about everything, you will end up doing nothing to achieve financial freedom. There is no need to re-invent the wheels when it comes to investment; simply do what wealthy people have successfully done over the years.

Determine your risk appetite and go for what works for you:
Low Risk = Treasury Bills, Mutual Funds, Fixed Income, Bonds...
Medium Risk = Real Estate Ownership, REITs...
High Risk = Stocks, Establish a business...
Danger Risk/Zone= C.r.y.p.t.o

Putting your money in a venture that promises a 80% per month return shows how greedy you are. In fact, it's a waste of time to do any due diligence in this case. It's simply a no-no! 740% per annum!! Haba!!! And we should stop deceiving ourselves with the phrase ''the money you are willing to lose'' - what does that even mean? Even if you're a billionaire, why should there be a percentage of your riches that you're ready to lose?
One of my mentors always says: If you're too careful, you'll be careless!
Copied!

4 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DaBogu: 12:22pm On Apr 08, 2021
CB launch will be one of the biggest wealth transfers from Wall Street to retail, as equity holders realize their gains and invariably plow some back into c.r.y.p.to.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by SOLASA: 12:37pm On Apr 08, 2021
Abeg does anyone here have old eth wallet with havven (HAV) token in it, contact me am ready to pay you wella.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DaBogu: 12:39pm On Apr 08, 2021
Price & marketcaps are nice, but they’re ultimately a shortsighted metric.

Look closely for powerful insights, adoption paths, and usage.

These will be fundamental forces driving the coming crypto super-cycle.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by GreatManBee: 12:44pm On Apr 08, 2021
PeaceIlya:
You are never stuck, only stagnated. Stay in motion.Paper hands

lol. What does this mean please? abeg explain
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DaBogu: 12:47pm On Apr 08, 2021
To change your net worth, change yourself.

To change yourself, change your habits.

To change your habits, change your mindset.

5 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by kings11ng(m): 12:49pm On Apr 08, 2021
Tamel:
I just chop $100 seedify airdrop o...lol and I swapped successfully lol . The thing do me like magic . Mehn time to fill more airdrops grin

Still got the link?

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DaBogu: 12:52pm On Apr 08, 2021
Taxi drivers yelled at Uber.
Hotels yelled at Airbnb.
Bankers yelled at Bitcoin.
Journalists yelled at Substack.

It didn’t matter. Disruption is inevitable.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DaBogu: 12:54pm On Apr 08, 2021
Hi Puvo, it been ages!
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by billyG(m): 1:09pm On Apr 08, 2021
PeaceIlya:
Questions

2. What's the best way to take profits? Is it to remove capital & leave profits to grow? Or sell all, take profits, then reposition yourself in the coin?

Answer one by one
Which coin?

1. You can work with both strategies if you have time, for instance, I day trading 2 times a week only. Meanwhile I have my investments in crypto assets with good use cases that I left for the future.

2. Taking profit still depends on you, for my day tradings, I sell off everything after a 40% increase(You decide the % profit), I don't wait. If I still have interest in coin, i would enter again at DIP. That's what I am doing with BEAM, WRX, WIN, TRX and HOT, I sell always at resistance and buy always at support.

For instance, there's a coin that I know for sure will move well like BNB, when it is still cheap, I have bought and holding for a long term.

I am buying 1000 pieces of the coin and leaving till its $100 and then sell 50% off
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Nickelodeon93: 1:20pm On Apr 08, 2021
PeaceIlya:
Questions

Answer one by one

good afternoon.. Please what coin is this.. I am following now..
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DaBogu: 1:21pm On Apr 08, 2021
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
SteveOfu:
grin
Newbies,
Opens the exchange, rushes to buy the signal by BrokerHaruna with $200

Later tonight he check the exchange $200 is $165, shebi them sake me we hodl

Wakes up the following morning Chz $155, later in the day Chz $120, comes to Nl to be sure it was actually the coin that was called, goes pack to the exchange chz is now $80, SHARP SHARP he activates the sell button after 1 months or even weeks chz does $500,

Comes to NL and ask, Is it good to enter chz now?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by oursilverbird: 1:26pm On Apr 08, 2021
I use @cryptofully to send and recieve money. Sign up now on https://www.cryptofully.com and get a cash bonus. Use my invite code 36b10aff
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DaBogu: 1:30pm On Apr 08, 2021
Subjects that should become mandatory in school:

- Taxes
- Cooking
- Nutrition
- Weight Lifting
- Mental Health
- Critical Thinking
- Financial Literacy
- Basic Programming
- Home Maintenance

What would you add?

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by nihilistjnr: 1:47pm On Apr 08, 2021
You:
DaBogu:

Determine your risk appetite and go for what works for you:

Also You:
DaBogu:
And we should stop deceiving ourselves with the phrase ''the money you are willing to lose'' - what does that even mean? Even if you're a billionaire, why should there be a percentage of your riches that you're ready to lose?

What do you think you are 'determining' when you 'Determine your risk appetite'?

10 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Nobody: 1:55pm On Apr 08, 2021
PeaceIlya:
Questions

Answer one by one

Please feed us the name of the coin
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by pragmatistm(m): 2:01pm On Apr 08, 2021
I love playing my football on green fields. cheesy cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DaBogu: 2:11pm On Apr 08, 2021
iPhone 12 pro max is about $1,200

With $1200, you'll buy 9.5 units of Apple shares $AAPL

APPLE shares has grown 83% in the last 12 months

PS5 is about $500

With $500, you'll buy 4.5 units of $SONY

SONY shares has gained 73% in the last 12 months

Tesla Model 3 is about $40,000 (average price)

With that amount, you'll buy 57.8 units of $TSLA

TESLA shares has grown by more than 470% in the last 12 months

BUY ASSETS

Let those assets fund your liabilities

That's how to think like a billionaire

#RetireYoungAndRich

17 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (493) (494) (495) (496) (497) (498) (499) ... (3652) (Reply)

Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

Viewing this topic: Ojimmu95, Mentholated, snifferlee, Chikacha, lrman(m), Tflex01 and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.