Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,943 members, 7,814,192 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:50 AM

Crypto Currency Investors Thread - Investment (502) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Crypto Currency Investors Thread (3289113 Views)

The Metaverse Investors Thread / NFT Investors Thread / Sh!t Coin Investors Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (499) (500) (501) (502) (503) (504) (505) ... (3640) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by nittly(m): 1:21pm On Apr 09, 2021
Target FLM, it has a great pontential
NOTE; ALWAYS DYOR

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ojemedad: 1:22pm On Apr 09, 2021
I just dey look BNB dey fly go
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ojemedad: 1:24pm On Apr 09, 2021
nittly:
Target FLM, it has a great pontential

NOTE; ALWAYS DYOR

All these DYOR is getting boring

DROP a coi.n you believe is worthy and people will do their research

6 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by PeaceIlya: 1:26pm On Apr 09, 2021
it is going ma, just replace the "DOT" WITH "." AS IN FULL STOP
Adeolaissacutie:
I've been trying the link but it's not going
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by nittly(m): 1:30pm On Apr 09, 2021
Ojemedad:

All these DYOR is getting boring

DROP a coi.n you believe is worthy and people will do there research
if you are looking for a worthy co.ins then you must be an "INVESTOR not TRADER" get JULD

NOTE: DYOR

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by orchin(m): 1:46pm On Apr 09, 2021
I'm trying to send btc to my binance from Luno...buh na "Sending is disabled" I day see. what can I do pls?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by obi4eze(m): 1:49pm On Apr 09, 2021
Exit plan for BNB? Mine is 450.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by solreb: 1:52pm On Apr 09, 2021
Ibime:

Nobody can say for sure but so long as BeeTee maintains form, that is where I plan to exit most of my holding.
Same here. Be exiting and keep cash for any dip by Bee Ter Cee
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by frenzydilz(m): 1:58pm On Apr 09, 2021
orchin:
I'm trying to send btc to my binance from Luno...buh na "Sending is disabled" I day see. what can I do pls?
You’ve got to enable send first. Go to your security settings and enable it. It should take 24 hours, and then you can send
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ojemedad: 2:04pm On Apr 09, 2021
Let the party begin...WIN

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by nittly(m): 2:08pm On Apr 09, 2021
orchin:
after following @ frenzydilz advice make sure you convert your b.tc to XR.P to avoid high tra.nsa.ction fees
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by orchin(m): 2:10pm On Apr 09, 2021
frenzydilz:

You’ve got to enable send first. Go to your security settings and enable it. It should take 24 hours, and then you can send
Thanks
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by orchin(m): 2:11pm On Apr 09, 2021
nittly:
after following @ frenzydilz advice make sure you convert your b.tc to XR.P to avoid high tra.nsa.ction fees
Ok boss
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by nittly(m): 2:14pm On Apr 09, 2021
val4sure:

The coin has potential, my only regret was I didnt buy when it was around 4usd when a friend of mine adviced me to, anyway we move , I've jumped in already.
This $KCS is kucoin own? like that of BNB on B.inannce? how do I get it because on trust wallet it ERC and ERC transactions charges is always high
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Uniqueaccountant(m): 2:21pm On Apr 09, 2021
Ojemedad:
Let the party begin...WIN
is it rising ?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by elmoduddah: 2:23pm On Apr 09, 2021
VRA is printing cool
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by KrazyDave16(m): 2:30pm On Apr 09, 2021
Tolu181:
This Bitmart na thieves, they took 4dollars as trading feee

Who does that

I sent 52dollars to that exchange, now i'm having just 46dollars

Worst thing is, i must do I.D VERIFICATION before i withdraw undecided

That one just dey fear me, all these wicked exchange sha
Wow.

You exceptionally good in digging up stuff about others when they "rude" but you can't do a background check on the exchange you going to use, even if the same exchange was recommended here pages back.

You haven't seen shii.
Once you done with KYC, you'll have to do at most 3 security checks (email, sms and another I forgot) before you withdraw.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Tolu181: 2:42pm On Apr 09, 2021
KrazyDave16:

Wow.

You exceptionally good in digging up stuff about others when they "rude" but you can't do a background check on the exchange you going to use, even if the same exchange was recommended here pages back.

You haven't seen shii.
Once you done with KYC, you'll have to do at most 3 security checks (email, sms and another I forgot) before you withdraw.
look at the moniker again

I have never had any encounter with you..

P.S: have you use them before?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by KrazyDave16(m): 2:46pm On Apr 09, 2021
Tolu181:
look at the moniker again

I have never had any encounter with you..

P.S: have you use them before?
Bruh, the internet is there to find information about them.

Plus I'd ask others first before using them, like I did about Quidax.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Akinola2345(m): 3:10pm On Apr 09, 2021
KrazyDave16:

Wow.

You haven't seen shii.
It very good to do a research before using any exchange..... Binance remain the best among all.....majority of this exchanger are thieves.

I experience same thing with big.one
Anytime you buy coin they will charge you for trading fee...if you sell back the same coin again they will deduct a percentage.... Don't just be Runing into exchange because it is refer By friend...
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Nobody: 3:14pm On Apr 09, 2021
KCS looking to break ATH of $20.17 grin grin grin
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by KrazyDave16(m): 3:17pm On Apr 09, 2021
Since this is mostly turning into a PnD thread instead of an investment thread like I thought it would be, here's what I use to keep track of what I got -

Twitter for announcements from tokens I am interested in, especially retweets from exchanges

Telegram to talk with the devs and others, drop suggestions too.

Reddit (since I don't stay up West, I get my info there, especially from others investing.
Also, they are more serious about investing. Those who know WSB and GME story know what I'm talking about).

For DYOR
etherscan
CMC
CG
Tradingview (looking up charts and other chart analysis)
Google
Reddit

For PnD shills (I don't do this but since it's fast becoming the theme of this thread
Reddit (Cmoonshots)

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by KrazyDave16(m): 3:21pm On Apr 09, 2021
Akinola2345:

It very good to do a research before using any exchange..... Binance remain the best among all.....majority of this exchanger are thieves.

I experience same thing with big.one
Anytime you buy coin they will charge you for trading fee...if you sell back the same coin again they will deduct a percentage.... Don't just be Runing into exchange because it is refer By friend...
Bnance is centralized. They good.

I'll suggest you get a decentralized exchange (the purpose of crypto in the first place). Would suggest some but with the la-z attitude here by many, you go look for the one that suits you.

Look out for their maker/taker fees (if it's a flat rate or varies by volume you trading), security, ease of use on mobile and/or website
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Dharniel600(m): 3:21pm On Apr 09, 2021
nittly:
bro it seems etheruem transaction fee is very high. How can I minimize it?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by KrazyDave16(m): 3:41pm On Apr 09, 2021
Oh and those who are hodling mid to long term, stake them o.
The returns might be minimal unless you staking from 1k up or got in early to get a sizable bag, the extra tokens will definitely boost your returns once you reach the time you set to sell.

And for the love of God, if someone shills a token here find out why (an example is if Elon tweets about Doge, it goes up).

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by billyG(m): 3:45pm On Apr 09, 2021
haryodehjia:
Am supposed to have $WIN worth $90 but I all I have left is $50... Pls am I d only one with this problem??
50k WIN Omo see money grin ;Dd value done drop na just leave am dia patiently, patient is d rocket fuel to d moon.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by billyG(m): 3:52pm On Apr 09, 2021
Men ,I just sold all my other coins even at a loss throw all doe into bnb,log out of Binance till I hear say bnb done enter $500.it is either i enter rocket go moon or I put on ash cloth.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by cebablos: 4:00pm On Apr 09, 2021
StrafordSTONES:
Greetings money chasers. So i took sometime off coupled with Easter celebration and I'm back. You guys remember those times I was jumping in and out of coins and losing usds? Well there was this coin I saw then : Kcs at 5 dollars and I neglected it, yesterday (almost a week later) that I checked it was at 12. ISH dollars. So I quickly ran some research on the coin and was happy with what I found and jumped in at 12.9; was actually waiting for it at 12.5 but It refused to come down. Well I'm happy to announce the coin is worth 14.9 dollars today and still climbing. There is this confidence I have hodling the coin...I'm gonna hodl for a long time

I have been riding it since 6.9
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by vhuqnl(m): 4:06pm On Apr 09, 2021
pragmatistm:
I love playing my football on green fields. cheesy cheesy cheesy
u are doing futures right?

again, can you point me to resources to learn?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by val4sure(m): 4:07pm On Apr 09, 2021
nittly:
This $KCS is kucoin own? like that of BNB on B.inannce? how do I get it because on trust wallet it ERC and ERC transactions charges is always high
Yes, kcs is like bnb, owned by kucoin, nah for kucoin I bought mine
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by haryodehjia(m): 4:21pm On Apr 09, 2021
billyG:

50k WIN Omo see money grin ;Dd value done drop na just leave am dia patiently, patient is d rocket fuel to d moon.
That no b money o. Where I see guess dey carry 20mil WINk and above cry.. But still thank God say I get this little o... 20k WIN to be trading n earning little profit as 30K WIN is for investment
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by haryodehjia(m): 4:25pm On Apr 09, 2021
billyG:
Men ,I just sold all my other coins even at a loss throw all doe into bnb,log out of Binance till I hear say bnb done enter $500.it is either i enter rocket go moon or I put on ash cloth.
grin
This same thing happened to me when I held ADA for a month plus n it refuse to pass 1.2 I sold it not at loss though.. After 15min the shitcoin pumped to 1.3 grin n 5min later it was pulled back again...
The coin has tested alot of people patience any moment it pumps alot are ready to cash out same goes for doge

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (499) (500) (501) (502) (503) (504) (505) ... (3640) (Reply)

Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

Viewing this topic: benzene00, StrafordSTONES(m), Hightowa, Luckyss(m), ixyi(m), Samdebest, caabb55(m), Geekels, Dukssak(m) and 8 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.