Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,766 members, 7,817,112 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:08 AM

Crypto Currency Investors Thread - Investment (507) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Crypto Currency Investors Thread (3302681 Views)

The Metaverse Investors Thread / NFT Investors Thread / Sh!t Coin Investors Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (504) (505) (506) (507) (508) (509) (510) ... (3646) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by ChybuzzDD(m): 9:52am On Apr 10, 2021
jibstimido1:

quick question please...how do I convert my usdt to kcs on kucoin. i am having some difficulty with that. please assist.

I'm not familiar with Kucoin, please.
I deal only with Binance
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ibime(m): 10:01am On Apr 10, 2021
nihilistjnr:
Pump pump pump pump pump pump it up

Krypto do your thing, let me do my thing....

grin grin grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ySfwW_xSRU4

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by murphyrichy(m): 10:21am On Apr 10, 2021
why is b.nb decreasing while beetcee and ethee are increasing
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by donprudent: 10:25am On Apr 10, 2021
Please guys what is the cheapest way of buying usdt on Binance...
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by deewhydoski(m): 10:34am On Apr 10, 2021
Check this out

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Einsteindude(m): 10:50am On Apr 10, 2021
japro:

Profile > setting > currency > select USD( $)

Can I buy crypto on kucoin by the p2p method.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ojemedad: 10:51am On Apr 10, 2021
SenecaTheYonger:

You sold a coin that has just one billion total supply on Binance? You know how easy it is to push such coin to $1 and above compared to projects with trillions of circulating coin lol.

I’ve been searching for gold mines like this.

I’m so fvcking mad at you.

I'm also fvckin mad at myself
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Nobody: 10:55am On Apr 10, 2021
Loris576:
[color=#000099][/color]
is it this app ?

and pls just type how the app is used pls
cos i downloaded this one
if you can't type can I message you via email or WhatsApp. my WhatsApp is 07082963020
Asper your question: SIMPLE CRYPTO SCANNER APP, how to use

1---open the app.

2---select the market you like to trade, in this case binance

3---connect it with binance
4---click setting gear and enable your cellular network.. you can leave the rest settings and back to the dashboard

5---click the scanner sign ( second from the left)...YOU WILL SEE SCANNER... click edit sign (pen symbol YOU WILL SEE UPDATE SCANNER)....... play with the percentage...............i use 7% for 30mins and 10 percent for 1hr.... that means for every coin that do 7% in the last 30 mins, when you scan, it will alert you. after figuring what you wish, to use, save and exit.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Nobody: 10:55am On Apr 10, 2021
You should know by now reason for that percentage am using... it is called MOMENTUM... unsual movements attracts lots of traders... you just need to check the coin , if the momentum is making sense and point 7 is in place....
6--- i dont do volaitility scan for now because of dumping and other factors. I prefer trend changes ( I normally use price trend scan)
7--- Make sure you understand price action and pattern set ups especially on higher time frame (4hr, 6hr, 8 hr respectively and also daily, 3Day and weekly patterns and momentum. Know when price breaks from resistsance or heading to resistance , when heading to support or bounce off the support , when the next barrier is likely located , thats where most dumping occurs either medium or long term, when it brakes out without resistance and so on.
8---after doing point 5, go back to scanners page, click the plus sign ( 3rd from left) and do that number 6, if you have not done it... Now click the PRICE TREND SCAN
9--- what you want to scan, is it in related to which trend? very important...... if i use 30 mins (7%) from point 5 above, then i can set it to use WITHIN THE LAST 4HOUR or DAY/3Day......( i like 4hour and daily)...

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Nobody: 10:56am On Apr 10, 2021
THAT MEANS MY CHOICE IS 4HOUR/DAILY/3D but using 30mins as likely entries....

Then start scanning and see the results....
After you see any coin or pair that attracts you after scanning, click it from the app. It will take you to binance on phone browser without logging in to binance. you need to have good network though, unless change to binance app.

you will notice some coins are written like
XRPUP/USDT...24% TREND .. That means it has done 24 percent up in the last 4 hour related to 30mins....

How i trade and pick some signals... (i neglected WAVES//USDT yesterday because i was on another trade....BEL//USDT .. That has been dancing for 3 days and others. it did about 20% in less than 2 hours. i was pained, eh...)

LOOK FOR RISING COINS between 2% and 10% .. check for point 7, if it is something with good trend and less volatility, then it may be good to enter...I dont like coins done higher percent in few minutes or hours...like, say 60%, the volatility may be high, thus massive dumping.. everything is still applicable to your knowledge of price movements..

with time, you will get use to it......
if you see other signals, just note them, and check them, NOT NECCESSARYLY TRADING, THEN AFTER 4HOUR OR A DAY, COME BACK AND SEE WHERE IT IS....

i only look for pairs with USDT cos i dont like changing away from FIAT .... you can do any either in bitcoin or watever.
HOPE YOU UNDERSTAND BETTER NOW..
THANKS DONT MENTION... cheesy cheesy

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Nobody: 11:14am On Apr 10, 2021
If you know how to use it well, getting good coin to trade won't be a big deal. You will always get an alert at intervals according to your settings.

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Meister(m): 11:20am On Apr 10, 2021
millennialaku2:

most telegram airdrops are not legit but that doesn't mean there aren't legit airdrops out there. i did $rope airdrop last week and got $160, it was on discord

Were you able to either withdraw or move the airdrop ? I've not been able to do mine
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by millennialaku2: 11:22am On Apr 10, 2021
Meister:

Were you able to either withdraw or move the airdrop ? I've not been able to do mine
yes
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Meister(m): 11:30am On Apr 10, 2021
millennialaku2:

yes

What exchange did you use boss ? Show me the way
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by PeaceIlya: 12:08pm On Apr 10, 2021
4 Commandment of Trading CryptoCurrency

1. Be contented with your % profit do not have "... bnb will pass btc" spirit. You are on your way to liquidation my brother.

2. Be contented with what you have. A drop here today, another tomorrow take you to your target.

3. Plan your trades. Trade a plan. Stick to it!

4. Don't believe your $1k portfolio will yield 100% overnight. OYO will end your case.

A word is enough for the. Ire o!!

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Mannymanny: 12:15pm On Apr 10, 2021
This one NKN and VITE are dipping ehn... I thought they’re supposed to soar around this weekend.

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Nobody: 12:26pm On Apr 10, 2021
PeaceIlya:
4 Commandment of Trading CryptoCurrency

1. Be contented with your % profit do not have "... bnb will pass btc" spirit. You are on your way to liquidation my brother.

2. Be contented with what you have. A drop here today, another tomorrow take you to your target.

3. Plan your trades. Trade a plan. Stick to it!

4. Don't believe your $1k portfolio will yield 100% overnight. OYO will end your case.

A word is enough for the. Ire o!!
Please is it possible for me to transfer my trons from my roqqu wallet to Binance and sell it there?

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Nobody: 12:46pm On Apr 10, 2021
Alexis11:

Pls do you know when TK.O will be listed on Kuc.oin?
No, I don't
But watch out for it
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by gentlewind(m): 12:48pm On Apr 10, 2021
priceaction:
If you know how to use it well, getting good coin to trade won't be a big deal. You will always get an alert at intervals according to your settings.

Thank you, boss this is a good one. I will work with it and let you know what I come up with.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by nittly(m): 12:48pm On Apr 10, 2021
priceaction:
please is the app available on APP STORE? trying to search it but I'm seeing different cryp.to scan......
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by StrafordSTONES(m): 12:51pm On Apr 10, 2021
PeaceIlya:
If u buying any to enjoy the weekend. It should be NKN and OGN., it will be listed on about two more exchanges listed it today after Binance...expect a soar in the volume just like what happened to TKO

Be smart

Look how persuasive this post is. I hope you are following the price action of those coins. I didn't trade it but please understand no competition here and people are trading with money not demo account

5 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Nobody: 12:52pm On Apr 10, 2021
Please is it possible for me to transfer my trons from my roqqu wallet to Binance and sell it there?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by nittly(m): 12:55pm On Apr 10, 2021
Adeolaissacutie:
sure, just make sure you copy your bin.nan.ce wallet of TRON correctly
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Mannymanny: 12:59pm On Apr 10, 2021
StrafordSTONES:

Look how persuasive this post is. I hope you are following the price action of those coins. I didn't trade it but please understand no competition here and people are trading with money not demo account

Sorry to ask, do you mean they’re not a good buy as opposed what the other guy indicated earlier?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by KrazyDave16(m): 1:02pm On Apr 10, 2021
Mrcapability7:

You just concluded bruh

i bought dogecoin worth of 10k naira and bow out with 10500 over a month.

i bought cake worth of 8k naira when it was 6k i have about 12k now and still counting
Congratulations...

Cake has alot of activity going on around it compared to Doge if you were keeping up on news surrounding it (that's if you were).

Doge all about the tweets. If you sniped when it went crazy instead of hodling it, well you might had gotten more than #500 but hey, different strokes for different people.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Nobody: 1:03pm On Apr 10, 2021
nittly:
please where will I copy it , I'm confused cry
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by StrafordSTONES(m): 1:07pm On Apr 10, 2021
Mannymanny:

Sorry to ask, do you mean they’re not a good buy as opposed what the other guy indicated earlier?

I'm a newbie like you bro, so I wouldn't know. Just concerned about how persuasive and sure the post was in relation to the unveiling realities.

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by lkillbrokehoes: 1:09pm On Apr 10, 2021
murphyrichy:
why is b.nb decreasing while beetcee and ethee are increasing
It will keep increasing don't worry, if you have it keep holdling.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by N2gether: 1:14pm On Apr 10, 2021
With this article suggesting that ëths rally has been driven by very little demand , and the köinbase ipo scheduled for next week, I wouldn't be surprised to see a pretty violent correction across the board within the next two weeks...before things stabilise in preparation for the ëip-1559 implementation on the eth network in July.

I'm now seriously contemplating cashing out completely by Wednesday or Thursday next week at what I suspect would be close to the peak of this rally.

1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Avast(m): 1:14pm On Apr 10, 2021
nittly:

go to your wallet.

Always try to use Google & YouTube for quick response.

(1) (2) (3) ... (504) (505) (506) (507) (508) (509) (510) ... (3646) (Reply)

Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

Viewing this topic: OgogoroFreak(m), mh53(m), seanwilliam(m), harry2sexy(m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.