Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,541 members, 7,812,685 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:34 PM

Crypto Currency Investors Thread - Investment (516) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Crypto Currency Investors Thread (3284715 Views)

The Metaverse Investors Thread / NFT Investors Thread / Sh!t Coin Investors Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (513) (514) (515) (516) (517) (518) (519) ... (3639) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by ojay36: 1:43am On Apr 12, 2021
ojay36:
someone should pls answer me, I Have 0.4 eterum which i want to hodl for not less than 3yrs, should i convert it to sol? or bmb?

or maybe tronn, i need advice on what i can hold for 3years with a good return
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by pragmatistm(m): 1:48am On Apr 12, 2021
wittywelz:
In Blockchain / Crypto investing, the largest chunk of the pie always ends up with the patient early adopters. They spot solid gems while everyone else is busy chasing after titbits of returns, stick with them religiously and make profit upon maturity.

Pancakeswap.finance launched on the Binance Smart Chain in the summer of 2020 at $1.4 , $CAKE, it's native coin has since yielded over 2000% in ROI in less than 6 months.

Pancakeswap is a decentralised exchange, started less than 6 months ago, Binance has been existing for more than 3 years.
How could you imagine the total transaction on pancakeswap exceeding Binance in just 5 months?

Over 6Billion dollars locked! �

What's more interesting? Patient "early adopters" who staked their $CAKE coins got an additional APY (Annual percentage yield) of over 450% at some point.

You probably missed Pancakeswap, would you be missing this next DEX project?

Coinswap.space is right under our nose, launching in the next few days, with even more exciting features.

It's community backed, it's disruptive, it's revolutionary.

By the time everyone else gets to know about Coinswap, the ship might have sailed.

I just joined the community and we've been staking tokens, providing liquidity ahead of this exciting project.

Already earning a minimum of 300% in the first 201 days, and even more subsequently.

The returns are distributed every 4 seconds, directly into your wallet, withdrawable anytime.

I'll be hosting a FREE zoom call showing you exactly how to start staking.

How can you join?

1) Click the link below to join the telegram group to get quick alert once we're live.�

/defi_diamonds

t(dot)me/defi_diamonds

2.) Get access to the zoom call .

I'd see you on the other side
Cheers�.
OK then
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by pragmatistm(m): 1:55am On Apr 12, 2021
ojay36:
someone should pls answer me, I Have 0.4 eterum which i want to hodl for not less than 3yrs, should i convert it to sol? or bmb?

You can go for any of these:
Tron
Btt
Ada

Of course, you can keep it as Ethereum.
DYOR though.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by jedisco(m): 2:09am On Apr 12, 2021
ojay36:

The reason why people are not likely to respond is cos that's a decision you would have to make yourself.

But what I'd add is that 3 years might be the peak of a bear run. While it's difficult to predict this market, the dependable fact is that it flows in cycles... A better strategy might be maximizing the strength of the bullrun for profits and looking for long-term holds in a bear market.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by jedisco(m): 2:15am On Apr 12, 2021
Bunker1:

Exactly, I wasn't only handed bags but a lot of suitcase from many coins, if not for B.NB that is erasing my mistakes I would have tapped out from the market. I don't jump on trains again, I rather wait for keke, as long as profit will be made smiley

Hehe... For this phase of the alyt rally especially with coyns that have structure, a good strategy even for someone without much TA knowledge is to wait for a breakout and get in on a retest and ride... When everyone starts talking how the coyn is going to the moon, you play it smart and start exiting to other opportunities...

Trx, bnb, fil broke out from range and are doing well... Some others are nearing breakout momentum
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by ojay36: 2:41am On Apr 12, 2021
jedisco:

The reason why people are not likely to respond is cos that's a decision you would have to make yourself.

But what I'd add is that 3 years might be the peak of a bear run. While it's difficult to predict this market, the dependable fact is that it flows in cycles... A better strategy might be maximizing the strength of the bullrun for profits and looking for long-term holds in a bear market.

Thanks for ur contribution, I will make my own research though but I just need suggestions, it is a risk I am willing to dive in
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by ojay36: 2:43am On Apr 12, 2021
pragmatistm:

You can go for any of these:
Tron
Btt
Ada

Of course, you can keep it as Ethereum.
DYOR though.

Thank you sir, between btt and trx, which do you think will have a better gain
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Kendzyma(m): 2:56am On Apr 12, 2021
Creeza:

Please I want to ask something, someone said TKO dropped dropped after it got listed on Binance. True. But I'm confused how does this relate to Trillium? (tLm)

Was the price higher during during pre-trading (farming) on binance cause I don't remember it being on pancakeswap...

Only ALICE was and I missed that, someone should please explain this to me.

Co-ask
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by bebeto94: 2:56am On Apr 12, 2021
I have 1m. How can i invest it to get fastest return.
Eth or bnb or litecoin or btc.
Pls. Any advice is needed and appreciated
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Creeza(m): 3:00am On Apr 12, 2021
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by wittywelz(m): 3:18am On Apr 12, 2021
You would have to make this decision based on your risk tolerance, time horizon and other projections.

All are solid projects, in your shoes, I'll probably do dollar cost averaging with majority in eth and bnb as they are infrastructure coins at the moment, many dapps depend on them to Flourish.
I'll also consider yield farming with some solid APY returns.

What I would not do - try to time the market and go all in.

I hope you understand quite well.
bebeto94:
I have 1m. How can i invest it to get fastest return.
Eth or bnb or litecoin or btc.
Pls. Any advice is needed and appreciated

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by jasp12(m): 4:10am On Apr 12, 2021
Ibime:
Who said I shouldn't pay subscription to Bïnance Pump Signal on Telegram? I decided to track them to see whether their pumps work and just now this happened before my very eyes. They should come and take my money jor.

Trust me you will lose big time, except you joined VIP where you know the name of the coin 5mins to announcement.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ibime(m): 4:16am On Apr 12, 2021
jasp12:

Trust me you will lose big time, except you joined VIP where you know the name of the coin 5mins to announcement.

1 day to announcement actually
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ibime(m): 4:19am On Apr 12, 2021
prince0011:
@ibime, please how can I join the VIP group of pumpjones from the Binance VIP signals pump? Can you send me the link. I contacted the Pumpjones guy but I didn't get any response.

Was it pumpjones you saw on my screenshot?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Bunker1(m): 4:25am On Apr 12, 2021
I have sold everything for bNB I done tire, all eggs in one basket shocked

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by dogtails(m): 7:03am On Apr 12, 2021
Guys please at what point should we sell our bnb cos this pump is scaring me

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Kendzyma(m): 7:05am On Apr 12, 2021
dogtails:
Guys please at what point should we sell our bnb cod this pump is scaring me
Dnt even think about selling your bnb even if it dumps, just keep adding at each deep if you can.

5 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by SamHarruna(m): 7:11am On Apr 12, 2021
Good morning!!

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by dogtails(m): 7:17am On Apr 12, 2021
Kendzyma:

Dnt even think about selling your bnb even if it dumps, just keep adding at each deep if you can.
Mind if I ask y tho
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Bunker1(m): 7:17am On Apr 12, 2021
dogtails:
Guys please at what point should we sell our bnb cos this pump is scaring me
Rebuke that spirit, you must be rich, BNB will hit Market cap of 100 billion by the end of this month. You missed Eth and bt.ccc, why miss this opportunity.

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Kendzyma(m): 7:18am On Apr 12, 2021
dogtails:
Mind if I ask y tho
So you wouldn't regret your decision after few weeks.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by deewhydoski(m): 7:21am On Apr 12, 2021
Pundix can test someone patient
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Quintuple: 7:22am On Apr 12, 2021
Hi guys i have some 100k. Where should i invest it?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by dogtails(m): 7:29am On Apr 12, 2021
Bunker1:

Rebuke that spirit, you must be rich, BNB will hit Market cap of 100 billion at the end of this month. You missed Eth and bt.ccc, why miss this opportunity.
Tnx boss appreciate it
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by youngbang(m): 7:36am On Apr 12, 2021
Good morning Bosses in the house. Please I seriously neeed BNB. Please how do I buy ?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by williams867: 7:49am On Apr 12, 2021
Hi

I'm finding it difficult to verify my identity on binance app.

Whenever I include my bvn, it keeps saying verification failed.

How can I fix this?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by sweetveek(m): 7:49am On Apr 12, 2021
pa3k001:
#VI.TE may be the next N.K.N (Cu.rrent pr.ice 0.57 is set for a st.rong rev.ersal)..........please DYOR
n.k.n pu.mped bcux of coi.n.ba.se. lis.tin.g, don't expect vi.te to pu.mp bcux nk.n pu.mpe.d the other day
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Crazeworld(m): 7:51am On Apr 12, 2021
jedisco:
Seems anti-spamb0t is in overdrive...

Wouldn't be posting charts and reduce quoting... Perhaps that's why it keeps flagging me
Please be typing your analysis on notepad and upload screenshots here.

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by jedisco(m): 7:53am On Apr 12, 2021
Ibime:

1 day to announcement actually

If the vip group gets it a day to announcement then which sensible person in the general group will buy on the announcement date?
I looked at tge volume profile of the last pumo nd it seems there were about 2 different volume spikes before the last.

Hope the vip group wouldn't be paying to provide liquidity for the owners

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by ojay36: 7:59am On Apr 12, 2021
pls I Need suggestion, I am confused btw tron and btt for long term of 900$
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by jedisco(m): 8:03am On Apr 12, 2021
Crazeworld:
Please be typing your analysis on notepad and upload screenshots here.

No wahala... I'd share thoughts as usual... Just limit the number of pics so I don't get flagged

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by sweetveek(m): 8:06am On Apr 12, 2021
Creeza:
Jedisco pls I need clarification on something, did TKO ever get traded on B.SC using pancak.eswap before it was listed officially on Bina.nce?
nope

(1) (2) (3) ... (513) (514) (515) (516) (517) (518) (519) ... (3639) (Reply)

Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

Viewing this topic: Hero2t, tweakstar, Tohmey(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.