Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,502 members, 7,812,553 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:17 PM

Crypto Currency Investors Thread - Investment (515) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Crypto Currency Investors Thread (3284449 Views)

The Metaverse Investors Thread / NFT Investors Thread / Sh!t Coin Investors Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (512) (513) (514) (515) (516) (517) (518) ... (3638) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Plus10(m): 9:19pm On Apr 11, 2021
Maziaugment:
You don’t need to pay I can send you the telegram link but you have to be super fast as someone said. 2-3mins maximum.
Please bro,send me the telegram link, thanks!
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Maziaugment(m): 9:23pm On Apr 11, 2021
Plus10:

Please bro,send me the telegram link, thanks!

@..... lifeisfadingaway(remove the dots) drop a message on telegram. Will send you the link.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by dacool1(m): 9:23pm On Apr 11, 2021
Bornboy4:
You can get millions of WIN with just $5. It's moving to the moon. I bought $10 worth too.
Where can I purchase this coin
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by johnoj24(m): 9:37pm On Apr 11, 2021
dacool1:

Where can I purchase this coin
Binance but not with $5
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Realbuzzing(m): 9:49pm On Apr 11, 2021
PeaceIlya:
Let's do DM

I sent a mail
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by pragmatistm(m): 9:54pm On Apr 11, 2021
Rimemba:

Will I earn it in my wallet after staking or wait after the launch or after 30days. Pls I need a bit more clarification of what staking my BnB for 30 days means.

Thanks
You receive it per houror so and you can claim it to your spot wallet as staking progresses but you won't be able to trade with it until the end of staking.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by pragmatistm(m): 9:56pm On Apr 11, 2021
Bornboy4:
You can get millions of WIN with just $5. It's moving to the moon. I bought $10 worth too.
Please where can I get it? Please I need that now.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Babyface33: 10:12pm On Apr 11, 2021
Bro can't message you with the link, I have interest too
Maziaugment:

@..... lifeisfadingaway(remove the dots) drop a message on telegram. Will send you the link.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by billyG(m): 10:12pm On Apr 11, 2021
Maziaugment:
You don’t need to pay I can send you the telegram link but you have to be super fast as someone said. 2-3mins maximum.
Send me d link too.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Paulswaggz(m): 11:18pm On Apr 11, 2021
Hope BNB wont dump crazy after this massive pumps

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Weirdgee: 11:31pm On Apr 11, 2021
PeaceIlya:
Let's do DM
Is ur surname Ilaya?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Nobody: 11:39pm On Apr 11, 2021
Wtf is bnb going?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by StrafordSTONES(m): 11:41pm On Apr 11, 2021
Trading be playing with my emotions. I find myself feeling I coulda, woulda, shoulda. But I must learn to live with my choices and make the best decisions for each trade.

7 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by jedisco(m): 11:45pm On Apr 11, 2021
Seems anti-spamb0t is in overdrive...

Wouldn't be posting charts and reduce quoting... Perhaps that's why it keeps flagging me

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by prince0011: 11:54pm On Apr 11, 2021
@ibime, please how can I join the VIP group of pumpjones from the Binance VIP signals pump? Can you send me the link. I contacted the Pumpjones guy but I didn't get any response.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by pa3k001: 11:54pm On Apr 11, 2021
#VITE may be the next NKN (Current price 0.57 is set for a strong reversal)..........please DYOR

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Tyche(m): 11:57pm On Apr 11, 2021
Bunker1:
Just found out that self confidence doesn't work here, you might have confidence in a coin but the coin doesn't have confidence in your money, as much as no one likes to lose but you have to change direction. I bought ksm at $533, Harmony at $0.2 I had to give up on them and sold both, and studied ksm, I started riding the donkey from $422 to 465, 470, 450 till I ride my profits commot from hem body. This market has no formulation kiss

This got me in stitches

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by solreb: 12:04am On Apr 12, 2021
Is BNB heading for $1000. Just dold half of my bag for $500 at 100% profit. Holding the remaining half and see where the BNB run wilĺ end.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by pa3k001: 12:12am On Apr 12, 2021
For newbies......lemi teach a quick trick (to scalp 10-20% gains)

Study daily candles........day 1 (red candle).....day 2 red candle........day 3 red candle (buy on the day 3 red candle cos a reversal is iminent)
Some conditions though, when a coin was in a previous rally, preceeding large volumes and market is generally bullish.

Start from here. Then gradually learn the ropes......never panic

I may be wrong though. Markets can never be predicted.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by damzy88: 12:14am On Apr 12, 2021
solreb:
Is BNB heading for $1000. Just dold half of my bag for $500 at 100% profit. Holding the remaining half and see where the BNB run wilĺ end.
I saw something like that. Fingers crossed smiley
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by jedisco(m): 12:15am On Apr 12, 2021
Bunker1:
Just found out that self confidence doesn't work here, you might have confidence in a coin but the coin doesn't have confidence in your money, as much as no one likes to lose but you have to change direction. I bought ksm at $533, Harmony at $0.2 I had to give up on them and sold both, and studied ksm, I started riding the donkey from $422 to 465, 470, 450 till I ride my profits commot from hem body. This market has no formulation kiss

Not necessarily...
You bought ksm at 533 after it had more than doubled from 220 within weeks. That was whe..

One started from 0.35 and 6x to 0.2...that was when you bought...

The formulation in the market is that after a strong rally, every coin will either pullback and consolidate/distribute.... That happens cos folks who bought low take profits and give tgeir bags to those who think the coin is moon bound

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by CryptoMatic: 12:17am On Apr 12, 2021
Paulswaggz:
Hope BNB wont dump crazy after this massive pumps

Ok Mr Whale
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Creeza(m): 12:20am On Apr 12, 2021
solreb:
one thing you should know is this, as long as there is a new coin being listed on Binance, bnb is bound to increase...

But it drops again after the listed coin is open for trading. . and eventually picks again. This I've observed.

That's why MX exchange is another gold mine to tap in, MX token is bound for a big rise in percentage as TLM brought major attention to the exchange but one thing most people fail to realize is that MXC lists even more coins than Binance in innovation zone,

And I mean like many.... Coins you won't even find anywhere else.... and hey I almost forgot.. $macaronswap might be listed this week on Mxc( yeah you heard it first from this guy)

DYOR

Please I want to ask something, someone said TKO dropped dropped after it got listed on Binance. True. But I'm confused how does this relate to Trillium? (tLm)

Was the price higher during during pre-trading (farming) on binance cause I don't remember it being on pancakeswap...

Only ALICE was and I missed that, someone should please explain this to me.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by jedisco(m): 12:27am On Apr 12, 2021
IyaTola:
Listen to expert with a bit of skepticism. I think it was sailor1 and jedisco who called it sh!t coin and am sure people sold based on their call, but today where is xrp.

Kucoinbase and other wallets are about to add Xrp back. Banks are switching from Swift to ripple network the volume is way higher than that of 2017 at this pace $3 is possible $5 Is also possible

Bag holders from 17 are gradually recovering, bag holders from 1.48 are just $0.5 away

First, I never claim to be an expert... All I do is share thoughts...

Secondly, this was my post on xrp before it pumped...

jedisco:
Stuff worth watching out for

1. Xrp.... It's taken a beating.. but more than ever, it looks ready... It's approaching its last hurdle.... If it takes it then things may move fast and likely go parabolic (those who've seen xrp pump know as e dey be).. I know I said I would only be interested after it crosses 0.8, sorry folks...aped in close to 0.6 support... 1st tp will be 1

2. Zrx/Ox... Didn't have as beautiful a weekly close as I'd have wanted... But it seems taking 2 is only a matter of time... Has the right structure to go parabolic once it takes 2

P.s... a worthy mention is also bnb... That looks hot too
Funny enough, I have a good bag of both xrp and xlm... my xlm entry was at 0.4, a leveraged one which I took after IAMAliyu shared a trade. I'm here for the profit not to marry any coyn

2 days ago, I was advising ibeme not to sell at 1.17 as it could cross there... Put up a chart to outline the resistance zones (seems post was hidden) and unsurprisingly, it stalled, it stalled at one of them. I wouldn't say much on this, but on xrp, I've traded most of the pumps for the past year... Bought heavily after the sec dump. Right now, I'm still holding cos I think this rally still has some gas... I'm already looking at what to cycle profits into. Once my targets are hit or it starts lagging, I'd cut and let moon folks ride on. I have no intention gor holding it for 3 years to break even.
A rally from 0.6 to 1.5 isn't necessarily something to go crazy for in a bullrun moreso if you've waited for years.. A good number of coins have given me much higher profit margins in shorter time and yet I've sold off most

This market is dependably cyclical.... Its relatively easy to time where a parabola is just by comments here.

10 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by damzy88: 12:32am On Apr 12, 2021
Anyone with an opinion on VRA? Thanks
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Creeza(m): 12:32am On Apr 12, 2021
Jedisco pls I need clarification on something, did TKO ever get traded on BSC using pancakeswap before it was listed officially on Binance?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by jedisco(m): 12:35am On Apr 12, 2021
Creeza:
Jedisco pls I need clarification on something, did TKO ever get traded on BSC using pancakeswap before it was listed officially on Binance?

No idea.. haven't done much trading there... Ask ibeme... He's more into pancakeswap

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Creeza(m): 12:39am On Apr 12, 2021
jedisco:

No idea.. haven't done much trading there... Ask ibeme... He's more into pancakeswap
I guess he will see this. Thanks for replying
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by pius4luv(m): 12:43am On Apr 12, 2021
Good morning I need someone to explain buy limit to me on Binance ?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by ojay36: 1:07am On Apr 12, 2021
someone should pls answer me, I Have 0.4 eterum which i want to hodl for not less than 3yrs, should i convert it to sol? or bmb?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by wittywelz(m): 1:17am On Apr 12, 2021
In Blockchain / Crypto investing, the largest chunk of the pie always ends up with the patient early adopters. They spot solid gems while everyone else is busy chasing after titbits of returns, stick with them religiously and make profit upon maturity.

Pancakeswap.finance launched on the Binance Smart Chain in the summer of 2020 at $1.4 , $CAKE, it's native coin has since yielded over 2000% in ROI in less than 6 months.

Pancakeswap is a decentralised exchange, started less than 6 months ago, Binance has been existing for more than 3 years.
How could you imagine the total transaction on pancakeswap exceeding Binance in just 5 months?

Over 6Billion dollars locked! �

What's more interesting? Patient "early adopters" who staked their $CAKE coins got an additional APY (Annual percentage yield) of over 450% at some point.

You probably missed Pancakeswap, would you be missing this next DEX project?

Coinswap.space is right under our nose, launching in the next few days, with even more exciting features.

It's community backed, it's disruptive, it's revolutionary.

By the time everyone else gets to know about Coinswap, the ship might have sailed.

I just joined the community and we've been staking tokens, providing liquidity ahead of this exciting project.

Already earning a minimum of 300% in the first 201 days, and even more subsequently.

The returns are distributed every 4 seconds, directly into your wallet, withdrawable anytime.

I'll be hosting a FREE zoom call showing you exactly how to start staking.

How can you join?

1) Click the link below to join the telegram group to get quick alert once we're live.�

/defi_diamonds

t(dot)me/defi_diamonds

2.) Get access to the zoom call .

I'd see you on the other side
Cheers�.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Bunker1(m): 1:41am On Apr 12, 2021
jedisco:

Not necessarily...
You bought ksm at 533 after it had more than doubled from 220 within weeks. That was whe..

One started from 0.35 and 6x to 0.2...that was when you bought...

The formulation in the market is that after a strong rally, every coin will either pullback and consolidate/distribute.... That happens cos folks who bought low take profits and give tgeir bags to those who think the coin is moon bound
Exactly, I wasn't only handed bags but a lot of suitcase from many coins, if not for B.NB that is erasing my mistakes I would have tapped out from the market. I don't jump on trains again, I rather wait for keke, as long as profit will be made smiley

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (512) (513) (514) (515) (516) (517) (518) ... (3638) (Reply)

Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

Viewing this topic: Smithwilliams826, MamaFutures(f), tweakstar, Paykay and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.