Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,157 members, 7,815,029 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:33 AM

Crypto Currency Investors Thread - Investment (530) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Crypto Currency Investors Thread (3292643 Views)

The Metaverse Investors Thread / NFT Investors Thread / Sh!t Coin Investors Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (527) (528) (529) (530) (531) (532) (533) ... (3642) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by lurlah2014(f): 8:14pm On Apr 13, 2021
Am interested �
fusionchimera:
I'm putting together a group of futures traders, to train to trade, for 10 days straight, you must be very conversant with TA

quote me if you're interested

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by jasp12(m): 8:31pm On Apr 13, 2021
tammyboy1:
Hey guys anyone here holding Xym on binannce? Withdrawal is about to be activated, do you think the price will go up or come down? Like we should withdraw and hold or convert to USDT ?

When exactly?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Guapismo: 8:44pm On Apr 13, 2021
Can I withdraw from my fiat account to my account number on binance?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by jedisco(m): 8:55pm On Apr 13, 2021
Angelgabriel1:
Please guys, how can I buy Xrp and hold. It seems coming up.

Hehe... How do you like your bags Briefcase or suitcase or dangote bag

Long term xrp holders are approaching.... First sign

14 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by mulannoire(f): 9:13pm On Apr 13, 2021
@jedisco hearing rumours of an impending market dip. Think it holds any water?

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by SteveOfu: 9:15pm On Apr 13, 2021
wink
Pojomojo:
Thank you for taking the time to teach people, the group has been helpful and gave me a new perspective on available opportunities in cripto

I especially appreciate your SIGNALS, the detailed analysis & timely information.

The most IMPORTANT LESSON I HAVE LEARNT IS A patient man is a powerful man.

Again, thank you so much for your help. I greatly appreciate the assistance you have provided thus far.

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by SteveOfu: 9:15pm On Apr 13, 2021
mulannoire:
Buy when the Market dips.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by damtan(m): 9:20pm On Apr 13, 2021
I'm a newbie to the crypto world. I intend buying safemoon tomorrow, what do you guys think? Any advice?

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Creeza(m): 9:23pm On Apr 13, 2021
damtan:
I'm a newbie to the crypto world. I intend buying safemoon tomorrow, what do you guys think? Any advice?
safemoon ain't safe bro

4 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Creeza(m): 9:24pm On Apr 13, 2021
jedisco:

Hehe... How do you like your bags Briefcase or suitcase or dangote bag

Long term xrp holders are approaching.... First sign
lol...
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by mulannoire(f): 9:28pm On Apr 13, 2021
SteveOfu:
Buy when the Market dips.

That is a given, i expect most people here already do so. Asking if a dip is likely. The last dips were called on here.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by murphyrichy(m): 9:28pm On Apr 13, 2021
Guapismo:
Can I withdraw from my fiat account to my account number on binance?
yes of course.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Nobody: 9:29pm On Apr 13, 2021
lurlah2014:
TLM OOO �
it is well ooo
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by kkkap: 9:30pm On Apr 13, 2021
vicardino:

Log in to your binance, click on trade, in the drop down, click on p2p and it'll take you to p2p platform where you can buy usdt and pay in naira. Once you get to the p2p platform, since you are buying, just change the currency which is CNY to Naira, the page will auto load naija vendors for you. Look for one whose selling limit covers the amount you are paying and also check the number of orders he's had and rate of completion. Once you are satisfied, click on buy usdt, you will be taken to a page where the seller's account details and phone number is displayed and also to fill in volume of usdt you are buying and it's naira correspondence will be displayed. Chat the vendor up using the chat box to know if he's online or put a call across to him, make payment into his account via bank transfer, don't write anything crypto as the purpose for transfer when making the payment. Once payment is made, click on Transferred, next and then click on confirm from the pop up screen, wait for few seconds, 60s to 120s and you will receive a message on your phone/PC screen informing you that your account has been credited. Transfer it from p2p to spot wallet, once this is done, u can then place a trade.

You will understand all I've written here as you follow the explanation

With your superb guideline, i was able to buy usdt and also transferred it to spot balance. thanks so much
how can i buy doge coin with the usdt balance

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by murphyrichy(m): 9:30pm On Apr 13, 2021
Ibime:

Retracement. It will either retrace further or rest here for a while. Too many people in profit
it better trace further o.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Sheriman(m): 9:35pm On Apr 13, 2021
kkkap:

With your superb guideline, i was able to buy usdt and also transferred it to spot balance. thanks so much
how can i buy doge coin with the usdt balance
Click where they pair USDT/DOG then enter buy since you have Transfer your money from P2P to Spot wallet

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Weirdgee: 10:04pm On Apr 13, 2021
PeaceIlya:
Ues
same with me
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by condomuser: 10:09pm On Apr 13, 2021
At this point, it may be best to start thinking of long-term hodl on crypto with useful usecases like 1 year to 15 years hodl.

Yesterday Michael Saylor topped up his stash of bitcoin by purchasing additional bitcoins at $59k each. If you don't own any single satoshi at this point, you are not playing in the champions League.
BTC has broken the $60k barrier comfortably so worse case dips could be $58k.
Where BTC goes from here, JP Morgan estimates $130k. The money you'll make hodling for 1 year on solid usecase crypto is far greater than the $10k annual profit you could make now.

While hodling keep an eye on the news, central banks across the world are rolling out their own crypto, the Carribbean, China, India, ECB etc. Whatever happens the less regulated market will always have a substantial market share.

4 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Guapismo: 10:26pm On Apr 13, 2021
murphyrichy:
yes of course.

But I taught CBN prohibited it
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by nihilistjnr: 10:26pm On Apr 13, 2021
condomuser:
At this point, it may be best to start thinking of long-term hodl on crypto with useful usecases like 1 year to 15 years hodl.

Yesterday Michael Saylor topped up his stash of bitcoin by purchasing additional bitcoins at $59k each. If you don't own any single satoshi at this point, you are not playing in the champions League.
BTC has broken the $60k barrier comfortably so worse case dips could be $58k.
Where BTC goes from here, JP Morgan estimates $130k. The money you'll make hodling for 1 year on solid usecase crypto is far greater than the $10k annual profit you could make now.

While hodling keep an eye on the news, central banks across the world are rolling out their own crypto, the Carribbean, China, India, ECB etc. Whatever happens the less regulated market will always have a substantial market share.

BTC doesn't have a use case at all. It was designed to be used as currency, but the current narrative of BTC being a store if value means that there's realistically no chance of it being being spent by anyone

I don't want to sound like a typical maxi, but I do believe that if you're looking to hodl over a 15 year period like you described, Ethereeeum is the smart play, because in terms of utility Eith blows BeeTC out of the water. With Visa recently announcing that they will be settling usdt transactions on crypto network, I think it's a matter of time before institutional BeeTC holdings are liquidated for Eith..

The recent growth of binance is driven by the promise of similar utility to Eiith, but it's unlikely to be adopted by global finance due to to its ownership by one man...a Chinese man for that matter.

Eiiith is the long-term hodl play, write this down somewhere and check back in a few years.

10 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by tolajay: 10:28pm On Apr 13, 2021
How una dey get mind to put money for coins wey una no get any fundamental investment basis on?

Una dey do this thing like gambling or game of luck.

Na wah ooo!

millennialaku2:

last week i invested $100 in one shit coin like that...na $15 i carry come out grin cry

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by millennialaku2: 10:32pm On Apr 13, 2021
tolajay:
How una dey get mind to put money for coins wey una no get any fundamental investment basis on?

Una dey do this thing like gambling or game of luck.

Na wah ooo!

you wan give me am back undecided . pls don't add salt to my injury.

i have shared my loss here so newbies wouldn't make the same mistake

5 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Nobody: 10:32pm On Apr 13, 2021
Couldn’t access this could you just write the name of the channel
Thanks
SteveOfu:
This is alst applicable to krypto koin
Written by Leezah

As a young investor, be SMART and not GREEDY, 15%-20% is a good PROFIT but if your fundamentals & DD are good, you can hold for as long as you wish.

In addition, I have been learning and still learning, here are few I learnt

- The success or failure of a trader depends on his/ her EMOTIONS

- You are RESPONSIBLE for every trade
- Plan a trade and trade a plan

- Know your entry and exit plan & reason for such trade

- Do not make a decision or trade in the spur of the moment because your sense of judgement is beclouded

- Impulsive trade are very dangerous

- Have a limit to the amount you can risk in a trade i.e. avoid risking more than a certain percentage on your capital e.g. if you started out with $1000, do not risk more than a certain percentage determined by YOU on a trade

- Learn as much as you can, ask questions

- Do not get GREEDY to trade

IF YOU'RE IN THIS GROUP RIGHT NOW

I say again, count yourself Lucky

*WHY??*

*1).* You need to be knowledgeable on Cryptoc trading especially in this period where economies are fluctuating and close to unbearable.

I'll guide you through how you can open your own Binance account so you don't get into problems!

In conclusion, the link is where you are supposed to be NEWBIES
This is the vehicle to the Telegram group by Puvo
https://chatdotwhatsappdotom/LwycvUj4YLXI2DBnyZmAfV

Replace the "dot" with ".".

I am not an administrator I am assisting those that find it difficult to join Telegram group.

WHEN YOU JOIN THE WHATSPP GROUP READ THE GROUP DESCRIPTION.

If you don't have Telegram download it on Google play store
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by tolajay: 10:34pm On Apr 13, 2021
Valid position

Momentarily, BTC is the trailblazer. But ETH will outperform BTC due to use-case and adoption.

nihilistjnr:

BTC doesn't have a use case at all. It was designed to be used as currency, but the current narrative of BTC being a store if value means that there's realistically no chance of it being being spent by anyone

I don't want to sound like a typical maxi, but I do believe that if you're looking to hodl over a 15 year period like you described, Ethereeeum is the smart play, because in terms of utility Eith blows BeeTC out of the water. With Visa recently announcing that they will be settling usdt transactions on crypto network, I think it's a matter of time before institutional BeeTC holdings are liquidated for Eith..

The recent growth of binance is driven by the promise of similar utility to Eiith, but it's unlikely to be adopted by global finance due to to its ownership by one man...a Chinese man for that matter.

Eiiith is the long-term hodl play, write this down somewhere and check back in a few years.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by tolajay: 10:36pm On Apr 13, 2021
You practically missed the intent of my post.

It's simply to advise folks on doing research and analysis before investing.

Merely investing or jumping on coins without research could burn other people as well.

millennialaku2:

you wan give me am back undecided . pls don't add salt to my injury.

i have shared my loss here so newbies wouldn't make the same mistake
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Creeza(m): 10:47pm On Apr 13, 2021
nihilistjnr:

so it's Eitth that is not owned by one man? Alright champ you made a point

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Admin9: 10:50pm On Apr 13, 2021
Hello champions

I am currently hodling

XRP, BNB, DOGE and VET.

I intend holding for 5yrs.

Am I making a good decision?

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by nihilistjnr: 10:55pm On Apr 13, 2021
Creeza:
so it's Eitth that is not owned by one man? Alright champ you made a point

Eith is open source and the system is designed to be decentralised.

Just today MasterCard announcing a partnership with Consensys to further blockchain development on the ethereeeum network.

That's mastercard and visa both formally aligned with Eith blockchain. There's a reason why they're not on Bsc.

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by sweetveek(m): 10:55pm On Apr 13, 2021
DEGREE2466:
Don't miss this coin
�Tokenomics:
▪️100 million supply
▪️Ticker: $LIBERTAS
▪️Exchange: Uniswap, Idex and 1Inch
please how do you cope with et.h network fee on these exchamges bcux 40/50$ network fee is too fuc.king much
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by sweetveek(m): 10:57pm On Apr 13, 2021
lurlah2014:
TLM OOO �
: cheesy cheesy
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by jedisco(m): 11:29pm On Apr 13, 2021
mulannoire:

I usually don't bother myself with them... You'd always have arguments on both sided.

If you step back and look at the big picture, betece has broken thru 60-61k... A level it struggled with for over a month... Good thing the breakout was clear... While a dip back below would be bearish, I expect that level to be protected just like before. Closing today above 61k and holding it tomorrow should bring significant upside.

At this point in time, my focus is on raking in profits from the market sensibly.. when time comes I'd be fearful. Of course, there's always a risk of a pullback that's why its a market in the first place and risk management is a continuous process

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (527) (528) (529) (530) (531) (532) (533) ... (3642) (Reply)

Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

Viewing this topic: egbeocha(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.