Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,103 members, 7,835,727 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:58 PM

Crypto Currency Investors Thread - Investment (532) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Crypto Currency Investors Thread (3374627 Views)

The Metaverse Investors Thread / NFT Investors Thread / Sh!t Coin Investors Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (529) (530) (531) (532) (533) (534) (535) ... (3680) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Loverboy3333: 6:24am On Apr 14, 2021
The way BTC is going I'm very scared o
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by StrafordSTONES(m): 6:28am On Apr 14, 2021
Who else is riding EOS? I went in at dip 6.5 and the journey is going smoothly so far (7.9). I took boss Jedisco's advice never to get too attached to a coin in this run and exited my position in Kucoin. So far so good, I am happy I did: the usdt trading volume of kcs is imploding whilst people are jumping in on EOS.

I threw in some amount into Xlm as recommended by Jed. Wish I was whale.

Fingers crossed

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by StrafordSTONES(m): 6:34am On Apr 14, 2021
And lest I forget, I have recovered all my losses and up 15 dollars (at least judging by current prices). I hoped to start cashing out immediately but I burnt and learnt with the first two weeks.

Greetings friends

8 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Tamel(m): 6:35am On Apr 14, 2021
Ehi God grin

Doge and Xrp grin cheesy

Btc causing chaos, everywhere stew grin

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Tamel(m): 6:42am On Apr 14, 2021
jedisco:
Doge.... escape velocity....

While I've tracked the breakout on 3 out of 4 main doge rallies over the past year... My regrets on the 3 were that I sold too early... I sold at roughly 50% and I learned the hardway....

Thus is not financial advice, but if you got in before 0.09, then you were early (you enter bus for park) and deserve at least x2 before exit.. I expect volume to rise today. That said, don't be greedy... it's easier selling on the way up.

Regarding targets, while it's hard to time a parabola (which this is) the chart against betece (2nd pic) could be a helpful guide... Taking some profits near the last high against betece wouldn't be a bad idea...

Damn Thanks, been waiting for this.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Admin9: 6:54am On Apr 14, 2021
Ibime:

Bad decision. You don't hold for years at the top of a bull market. Holding starts after the market collapses.

I am very much looking forward to market collapse so I can start buying to HODL.

i bought them when they were low. and i have decided to keep them for long

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by StrafordSTONES(m): 6:57am On Apr 14, 2021
People that are sleeping have woken up, when they visit twitter, they will see dogecoin trending and some will jump on it only to be dumped upon by men who saw it first.

Who says it isn't a wolves Vs sheep setting?

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Tolu181: 7:07am On Apr 14, 2021
Ibime:

Bad decision. You don't hold for years at the top of a bull market. Holding starts after the market collapses.

I am very much looking forward to market collapse so I can start buying to HODL.

You can hodl at anytime
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by damtan(m): 7:10am On Apr 14, 2021
sweetveek:
do.ge is trending on Twi.tter again,let me buy some too ;Di cannot miss this train again(waiting for 0.13$ to enter)
I have bnb on binance, how can I buy doge with it?
I tried converting but I don't think I can convert from bnb to doge
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Greatken007(m): 7:16am On Apr 14, 2021
Convert BNB to usdt
damtan:

I have bnb on binance, how can I buy doge with it?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Enosa1(m): 7:21am On Apr 14, 2021
jedisco:

Let me use the doge chart to illustrate something... There's been alot of talk regarding news vs charts... While I believe both are important for more accurate analysis, I tilt more towards the charts... That's cos they tell the accurate story of what happened between buyers and sellers on the trading table

Folks said Elon pumps doge.... While he has a huge following which was helpful to prolong the last pump, he's tried multiple times over the last 2 months to repeat it. Anytime he tweets, there's a rally that's sold into... But then, from the charts, it was getting clear that sellers were getting exhausted...which resulted in this breakout....but before that, structure had to form.

Now there's been a breakout, if he tweets about doge, you can be sure the rally will be huge... That does not mean he's the one that caused it... The structure was already there....

That aside, like I said in a crypt0 bullrun, there are 2 pumps you don't want to miss... Doge and xrp... One will pay you in 2-3 weeks, the other in 2-3 days... Now it's clear why I've been waiting for the rally...e dey give joy

While I've tracked the breakout on 3 out of 4 main doge rallies over the past year... My regrets on the 3 were that I sold too early... I sold at roughly 50% and I learned the hardway....

Thus is not financial advice, but if you got in before 0.09, then you were early (you enter bus for park) and deserve at least x2 before exit.. I expect volume to rise today. That said, don't be greedy... it's easier selling on the way up.

Regarding targets, while it's hard to time a parabola (which this is) the chart against betece (2nd pic) could be a helpful guide... Taking some profits near the last high against betece wouldn't be a bad idea...
I must acknowledge and appreciate your inputs on this thread so far... I've learnt alot and made some good profit from your analysis... Please keep them coming.

12 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by sweetveek(m): 7:38am On Apr 14, 2021
damtan:

I have bnb on bina.nce, how can I buy dog.e with it?
convert to us.dt. or bu.sd
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by VEXT: 7:41am On Apr 14, 2021
Hello !!!

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Nobody: 7:43am On Apr 14, 2021
jedisco:

Let me use the doge chart to illustrate something... There's been alot of talk regarding news vs charts... While I believe both are important for more accurate analysis, I tilt more towards the charts... That's cos they tell the accurate story of what happened between buyers and sellers on the trading table

thank you for this doge. Its good to be on stand by. I nearly missed that the breakout is giving me joy. though my target is around 0.3, but i can exit at anytime if i see strange movement. Doge they fly up like mad and as well can fly down....from 0.08 before breakout to almost 0.135...e good na..
And then i will re enter after 3D candle opening, i guess today. I am expecting volatility on the current candle of 3D and from then, we can join another 3D candle.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by damtan(m): 7:45am On Apr 14, 2021
Greatken007:
Convert BNB to usdt
Okay, thanks
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by AllenSpencer: 7:49am On Apr 14, 2021
kiss kiss kiss

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by CryptoMatic: 7:53am On Apr 14, 2021
jedisco:

Hehe... How do you like your bags Briefcase or suitcase or dangote bag

Long term xrp holders are approaching.... First sign

Same way some “crypto expert” made fun of people that wanted to buy btc at $20k.

Why not encourage him to carry out research rather that spread FUD here?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Nobody: 7:59am On Apr 14, 2021
first exit of doge//usdt... got 65% cheesy
will wait for new 3D candle at night...if its tradable.. No greed....Trade safe..

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ibime(m): 8:06am On Apr 14, 2021
Admin9:

i bought them when they were low. and i have decided to keep them for long

If you bought them anytime in the last 6 months, they aren't low.

When bear market comes, you will be shouting How low can you go like Ludacris.

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by damtan(m): 8:08am On Apr 14, 2021
priceaction:
first exit of doge//usdt... got 65% cheesy
will wait for new 3D candle at night...if its tradable.. No greed....Trade safe..
I really wanna learn how to trade crypto. Can you be of help. I'm not entirely a newbie to trading. I trade currency pair
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Macktaob(m): 8:11am On Apr 14, 2021
Chz really losing it...

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by VEXT: 8:16am On Apr 14, 2021
Macktaob:
Chz really losing it...

It will rise..But the coin matter tire me..Chz and dent..

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by jedisco(m): 8:31am On Apr 14, 2021
Mamazi1:
I beg you in the name of everything you love sir, Kindly suggest me 10 coins to buy and hold for 3 months. Getting burn is on me sir. Please do this for me and live the rest.

Few things...

You're asking me for the kind of advise I usually abstain from for various reasons

But let me ask, why 10 coins? I don't think being in that many number of coins will be a good idea moreso for someone starting out... But then, that's my personal idea

3 months? I rarely put a timeframe on this market... Moreso at this stage.. I prefer to play things level by level. Have you considered the fact that the coins may be half their current worth in 3 months?

Usually, I share thoughts on certain trades I take and reasons behind them... Obviously, obe can't keep up with everything in this market. If I was to advise someone, it wouldn't be different from the trades I take/share... If you think my reasons behind the trades are sensible, then u could apply them across board

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Macktaob(m): 8:33am On Apr 14, 2021
VEXT:

It will rise..But the coin matter tire me..Chz and dent..
I believe also but it's just testing my patience coz I've been in it for over 2 months now, been in profits, out of profits coz I have over a dollar per unit target. Still in a lil profit though, just don't want it to push me to give up and then watch it soar with no position in it.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by jedisco(m): 8:34am On Apr 14, 2021
Hisxellency:
Is it then advisable to buy/invest in it now

It's for you to decide... Personally, I wouldn't be keen on getting into a large cap coyn that has gine almost 400% in 2 weeks and approaching previous ATH... There might still be goid room left, but the risk/reward is another aspect....

Personally, I'm looking to cycle profits from xrp into ada as I believe ada is just starting out
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by jedisco(m): 8:36am On Apr 14, 2021
haryodehjia:

Good analysis sir,
For both $ADA n $Doge no more resistance to pull it down.. So this coming days will be sweet for both

Though I have some ada, but this breakout no sweet me.... I was seriously hoping it'd delay so I can cycle profits in.... Likely, I may rethink that strategy...maybe cycle into usd or betece and get ada when it retests the breakout level.... Lets see
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by VEXT: 8:37am On Apr 14, 2021
Macktaob:

I believe also but it's just testing my patience coz I've been in it for over 2 months now, been in profits, out of profits coz I have over a dollar per unit target. Still in a lil profit though, just don't want it to push me to give up and then watch it soar with no position in it.

Keep holding.. xrp taught me a big lesson..I sold mine off at a very low rate ,when it was not moving .

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Bullrun: 8:42am On Apr 14, 2021
My time cool

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by jedisco(m): 8:45am On Apr 14, 2021
CryptoMatic:

Same way some “crypto expert” made fun of people that wanted to buy betec at $20k.

Why not encourage him to carry out research rather that spread FUD here?

I sold my betece at 19k and bought back at 22k... You don't need an analyst to tell you that a break of previous ATH that held for 3 years meant a bullrun was incoming...

I wonder what I said that's FUD.... That I implied that one should consider entry and exit before entring a major that has done 400% in 2 weeks??

I've said it multiple times here that no body can time this market. He asked for advise and I shared my thoughts. You can aswell share your thoughts rather than calling mine FUD. All we do is share thoughts not make prophecies

It's not surprising how moon targets always get rampant after coins have done multiple percentages. How many of those moon folks bought earlier on when xrp was lagging for weeks between 0.4 and 0.6?? If you have sell targets, share them but don't tell me it's going to the moon e.t.c

I have a trading pattern which has helped me and I stick to it... I have little interest in selling the top of a rally. And when I take profits after a good run, I take profits.. I don't care if it keeps pumping to the moon

10 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by jedisco(m): 8:46am On Apr 14, 2021
Enosa1:
I must acknowledge and appreciate your inputs on this thread so far... I've learnt alot and made some good profit from your analysis... Please keep them coming.

Gracias... Nice words
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by SaintUlot: 8:46am On Apr 14, 2021
Loverboy3333:
The way BTC is going I'm very scared o

When the massive correction starts too, you will be more scared than this.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (529) (530) (531) (532) (533) (534) (535) ... (3680) (Reply)

Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

Viewing this topic: clems88(m), BjaySexy(m), AnoNeeMouz, Robnectar(m), Ojimmu95, sconp, Tflex01, Veenbanks(m), BriteWay, santos123(m), Jophy, Boshins and 8 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.