Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,341 members, 7,811,991 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:14 AM

Crypto Currency Investors Thread - Investment (537) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Crypto Currency Investors Thread (3283476 Views)

The Metaverse Investors Thread / NFT Investors Thread / Sh!t Coin Investors Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (534) (535) (536) (537) (538) (539) (540) ... (3638) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by iLegendd(m): 8:07pm On Apr 14, 2021
GreatManBee:

Thanks for this information. I have a question, when you now enter the trade, what determines your exit? Do you just set a profit margin for yourself and then exit? Or how else do you manage that aspect?
Exit strategy is extremely important.

I have three exit strategies. Two of them are based on previous history of the coin.

I use Coincodex (the best, but no one knows) and CoinGecko for them. It takes me 7 days, 14 days, 30 days, 1 month, 3 months, 6 months, or 1 year before I exit. At this point, I have made more than 100%.

Each coin determines its exit plan by its previous history or recent history. I have learned to be patient; except otherwise — in few cases.

If you go to CoinCodex, you can modify the columns you want to display. I chose 1h, 24h, 7d, 14d, 1m, 3m, 6m, YTD, and 1yr and they'll all display with their graphs at once on my screen and I use them to analyze when to leave.

The percentage of the last 7 days, 14 days, and 30 days give me all I need to determine my exit and how long I should hodl.

With phone, you can't view it on Coincodex (even with desktop view), but on PC only.

My fasted exit strategy when the entire market is crashing is converting all my positions to the exchange's coin and immediately selling the exchange coin to USDT with market order. Two to three clicks of a button gets it handled and I'll be resting in USDT.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by gamaliel9: 8:35pm On Apr 14, 2021
BNB is trying to find oil shocked

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Wealth7(m): 8:54pm On Apr 14, 2021
gamaliel9:
BNB is trying to find oil shocked

We need it to keep finding Lol. abeg make e dip more

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Tamel(m): 9:00pm On Apr 14, 2021
Listing flop ,still kan spoil market join
Market wey dey go smoothly before

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by vicardino(m): 9:01pm On Apr 14, 2021
jendoslim:

Thanks for your help sir.
I transferred Busd from Binance to Metamask to purchase some coins(Fairmoon), midway I got disinterested and swapped the busd for Xrp, now, the issue here is, I dont seems to get how to transfer it back to binance as it didn't give me any wallet on Metamask to initiate the transfer from. kindly help

Sir, we spoke already via e mail. I assumed the busd is on Binance smart chain network. If yes, kindly log in to binance, go to deposit/receiving tab, select busd, select bep20 as the network, copy the address and paste it in your metamask withdrawal space. You must have bnb as transaction fee for this to work.

If the busd is on ethereum network, log in to binance, click deposit/receiving tab, select busd, select ethereum chain er20, copy the address and paste it in your metamask withdrawal space.

Kindly confirm from other bosses too cos i've never used metamask before. Thanks
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by pragmatistm(m): 9:25pm On Apr 14, 2021
jendoslim:

Thanks for your help sir.
I transferred Busd from Binance to Metamask to purchase some coins(Fairmoon), midway I got disinterested and swapped the busd for Xrp, now, the issue here is, I dont seems to get how to transfer it back to binance as it didn't give me any wallet on Metamask to initiate the transfer from. kindly help
Open binance xrp wallet. Copy the deposit address.

Open metamask, tap on xrp then click send. Put the wallet address of binance and complete the sending process. Wait for network confirmation and receive xrp in your binance spot wallet.

4 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ogbotobo77(m): 9:34pm On Apr 14, 2021
hi guys..was given this coin..seems too good to be true..tried withdrawing it but gas fee was around $40(seems it's under eth network)..has anyone come across this??

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Adetunjicaleb: 9:37pm On Apr 14, 2021
I don't drop signals and I aren't tying rope round your neck to inbox me and those who did will be served. So be guided. I don't do signal things. I drop bockchain based projects from private and pre-sales. I only drop openly projects already listed on binance which still have strong fundamentals and will still do massive roi for long term hodlers. I dropped egld and another I know and sure of is Matic.

Who cares about the eye you are watching with. I am an engineer and entrepreneur in agroprocessed commodities and I also find value in block chain technology and have heavily invested in it. I only came here to see if I can get referrals for one of the solid projects that is still at private sale at $0.024/share and while the project will yield for those I recommend it for, it will also yield returns for me. And for those who press me further, I can then share other private sales project to. Do you think I have time to be looking for folks to come and invest? When last did you see me on Nairaland canvassing. I know the returns my assets are yielding. Let me just tell you one so you know I don't have your time. I invested in gny last year November having a 5 year view in mind based on the fundamentals. Even after 2 months, it did 40X...and even now the support remains at 20X and I am still holding because the project sef never start. So what you don't know you don't know. Stop ranting around. Solid private placements can't be released on Nairaland bro. I rest my case on your case
PerfectMatchNG:
Oga! You ain't dropping legit signals but you want them to DM you, what do you call that?

You are showing signs of a scammer. I have been watching but with an eagle Eye on Agric and business section. Be guided
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by VEXT: 9:44pm On Apr 14, 2021
Time to buy dodge coin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Adetunjicaleb: 9:46pm On Apr 14, 2021
People like you are very funny. So you mean you don't know Agric based investments requires a lot funding and digital assets diversification is a promising area that can fund that? The more you get in Agric, the funds you need to get more. Agric is the way, block chain is the torch in the way.

Mind you, I haven't compelled people to inbox me and those who did are now served. How about you hearing that the project which I recommended which I was talking about to people now. I invested $40 to get over 2000 units of the project because i bought at $0.017/share and from referral, I have gotten more 22000+ units and some ETH with total valuation of over $600 and the folks I recommend it for will benefit once the project is launched and they will benefit more if they hold till 2023 atleast. How about hearing that. What you don't know you don't know. Stay in the realm of scam fishing till good things pass you bye. I don't even know what you have that can be scammed sef ...SMH...
InaNla:

Interesting!

Hope you will stop asking people to contact your ‘INBOX’
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ibime(m): 9:50pm On Apr 14, 2021
Ogbotobo77:
hi guys..was given this coin..seems too good to be true..tried withdrawing it but gas fee was around $40(seems it's under eth network)..has anyone come across this??

Is it the Value coin or the Ignis coin, and which platform is this?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Wealth7(m): 9:55pm On Apr 14, 2021
VEXT:

Are you sure it’s a safe call?

4 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DenreleDave(m): 10:02pm On Apr 14, 2021
Ogbotobo77:

How can I get it
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by pragmatistm(m): 10:06pm On Apr 14, 2021
Ogbotobo77:
How did you get that coin? Was it from airdrop?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by StrafordSTONES(m): 10:07pm On Apr 14, 2021
VEXT:

Alot of money is being pumped into the coin but it is not responding as regards moving. Monies are stuck

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Leezah(f): 10:09pm On Apr 14, 2021
Scammers have time to respond to everyone and tell them how his ASSETS are yeilding huge returns. They should share the secret with thier family members, friends and church members not to strangers on a faceless forum.

If you are yet to get into Kucoinbase, use the link on my signature to hop in, you get 30% discount off the koyn

4 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Leezah(f): 10:10pm On Apr 14, 2021
Wealth7:

Are you sure it’s a safe call?
You waiting for calls, Lol! You go waste money tire
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ogbotobo77(m): 10:18pm On Apr 14, 2021
pragmatistm:
How did you get that coin? Was it from airdrop?
was given a contract address some months ago to add on atomic wallet..
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ogbotobo77(m): 10:18pm On Apr 14, 2021
Ibime:

Is it the Value coin or the Ignis coin, and which platform is this?
the VALUE coin....this is atomic wallet
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DenreleDave(m): 10:26pm On Apr 14, 2021
Ogbotobo77:

share me the address too na
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by InaNla(f): 10:26pm On Apr 14, 2021
Adetunjicaleb:

People like you are very funny. So you mean you don't know Agric based investments requires a lot funding and digital assets diversification is a promising area that can fund that? The more you get in Agric, the funds you need to get more. Agric is the way, block chain is the torch in the way.

Mind you, I haven't compelled people to inbox me and those who did are now served. How about you hearing that the project which I recommended which I was talking about to people now. I invested $40 to get over 2000 units of the project because i bought at $0.017/share and from referral, I have gotten more 22000+ units and some ETH with total valuation of over $600 and the folks I recommend it for will benefit once the project is launched and they will benefit more if they hold till 2023 atleast. How about hearing that. What you don't know you don't know. Stay in the realm of scam fishing till good things pass you bye. I don't even know what you have that can be scammed sef ...SMH...

I know you very well my friend from your pattern of writing epistle. tongue

We indeed appreciate everyone's comment and supports to get the most on our trades. It would be of immense opportunity to others to share your info in the open here.

I remembered how everyone was boxing you here and there on agric thread, as scammer. wink I somewhat believe you, but let us operate in the open rather than on INBOX.

I am not sure you can scam me thou. But for your info I do have some significant amount trading online. tongue

So, dont underestimate the capability of anyone here.

God bless our hustle.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DenreleDave(m): 10:29pm On Apr 14, 2021
Ogbotobo77:
How did u get it
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ibime(m): 10:29pm On Apr 14, 2021
Ogbotobo77:

the VALUE coin....this is atomic wallet

You're saying someone gave you $72k just like that. Do you know the person or someone mistakenly sent to the wrong address?

If that's the case, $40 miner fee is correct (even low). There is no scam in paying miner fee assuming you are using UniSwap. Miner fee goes to those who validate the transaction, not to scammers.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DenreleDave(m): 10:30pm On Apr 14, 2021
Ogbotobo77:
How did u get it
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ogbotobo77(m): 10:32pm On Apr 14, 2021
Ibime:

You're saying someone gave you $72k just like that. Do you know the person or someone mistakenly sent to the wrong address?

If that's the case, $40 miner fee is correct (even low). There is no scam in paying miner fee assuming you are using UniSwap. Miner fee goes to those who validate the transaction, not to scammers.
it baffles me how I got it...I'm even scared of attempting to transfer it to an exchange then swap cos it seems too good the true
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ogbotobo77(m): 10:33pm On Apr 14, 2021
DenreleDave:

How did u get it
like I said earlier,o added d contract address on atomic wallet months ago..checked my wallet last week and found it
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ogbotobo77(m): 10:34pm On Apr 14, 2021
DenreleDave:
share me the address too na
u won't be given,my friends tried already
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ibime(m): 10:35pm On Apr 14, 2021
Ogbotobo77:

it baffles me how I got it...I'm even scared of attempting to transfer it to an exchange then swap cos it seems too good the true

Check whether the contract address matches the one below when you go to sell. Instead of selecting the coin, type in the contract address and if reflects the value in your wallet, then you really own that coin.

0x49e833337ece7afe375e44f4e3e8481029218e5c

You can validate against the address on Coingecko

https://www.coingecko.com/en/coins/value-defi

If you really own it, sell it fast cos these shïtcoins could be here today, gone tomorrow

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ibime(m): 10:38pm On Apr 14, 2021
Ogbotobo77:

Exchange it in wallet to B.T.C before you transfer. I doubt any reasonable exchange is trading that coin
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ogbotobo77(m): 10:40pm On Apr 14, 2021
Ibime:

Exchange it in wallet to B.T.C before you transfer. I doubt any reasonable exchange is trading that coin
option to exchange it for other coins isn't there...but value is paired with usdt on OKeX exchange,can be swapped on UNSWAP to eth or usdt

(1) (2) (3) ... (534) (535) (536) (537) (538) (539) (540) ... (3638) (Reply)

Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

Viewing this topic: missuzoma and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.