Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,527 members, 7,812,639 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:41 PM

Crypto Currency Investors Thread - Investment (555) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Crypto Currency Investors Thread (3284629 Views)

The Metaverse Investors Thread / NFT Investors Thread / Sh!t Coin Investors Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (552) (553) (554) (555) (556) (557) (558) ... (3639) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by IyaTola: 9:17am On Apr 17, 2021
INFP:
Please someone should help me with some tron or Usdt. Right now any amount will go a along way. I need to offset #7000 debt by next week, if I don't I'm likely to slip into depression. please I'm not here to scam anyone. I'm real. Only God knows the kind of situation I'm into currently. I can even DM you my number so u can call me and I don't mind doing video call. I have even put up my Facebook account for sale. You can check my profile incase u want to buy. I'm currently in a panic mode. Please help me my people.. I dont mind paying back when i get back to my fit again. Jedisco, Sailor1, Openheaven2019, ibime, priceaction

My Tron address TTfKKZUaashKvCS4Z2YX7LMBm5x24GNvBH
borrow from binance and pay back in 7 days

10 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Mrcapability7: 9:21am On Apr 17, 2021
shalom4eva:
Do.ge don reach bus stop or is there still hope for an uprising

you better keep holding

i though i sell the amount of volume you held can stabilise the price and multiply more.

hold till it hit $1
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by IyaTola: 9:23am On Apr 17, 2021
Just thought to share this, as advised by my ogas in another group.

While you do your Airdrops and get FREE coins, please note this:

1. You might have your bank and Crypto apps on the same phone

2. You are dealing with programmed bots not humans

3. You click what the programmer wants you to see, not what's at the backend.

4. Your social media accounts are logged in on same phone.

5. Your browser is on this same phone.

Do not use same wallet you use for your crypto savings/investments for Airdrops

Telegram bots are more powerful than you think they are.
Please let us be careful

Peace ✌�

Good morning

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Nobody: 9:27am On Apr 17, 2021
IyaTola:
borrow from binance and pay back in 7 days
how do I go about it please? and what are the terms and conditions? Will they borrow me up to that amount? Can I convert to Usdt and sell through p2p?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by IyaTola: 9:34am On Apr 17, 2021
We would have an explosive cryptotrading training session today via Google Meet by 12 noon.

I would be trading live and be available to answer all your questions about investing in crypto assets.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Married2Crypto(m): 9:36am On Apr 17, 2021
@openheaven2019...ftx how does one make deposit and minimum amount of usdt needed to purchase on spot
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by IyaTola: 9:38am On Apr 17, 2021
Married2Crypto:
@openheaven2019...ftx how does one make deposit and minimum amount of usdt needed to purchase on spot
Youtube

6 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by GreatManBee: 9:43am On Apr 17, 2021
I'm looking for an alternative exchange apart from bnce. I'm considering 1inch, gate, hotbit and ftx. Please experience people help recommend.

I was about going for 1inch but found out it does not have an Android app.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Tyche(m): 9:49am On Apr 17, 2021
noxy1962:
SHIBA INU (SHIB) is the new gold y’all.

Is there any Elon Musk backing it?

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Bullrun: 9:55am On Apr 17, 2021
Here to bless all cool

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by mike8804: 10:00am On Apr 17, 2021
Bullrun:
Here to bless all cool
nice 1, how did you get that? or is it by trading?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by condomuser: 10:13am On Apr 17, 2021
In my opinion sell and take your profits,doge trade volume has dropped from 220% to 30%. If you bought really cheap maybe better to keep hodling.
Doge price will fall to around 0.20 within a short period, pump and dump coin always retrace, remember Alice my neighbor, it went up $60 but now struggling at $12.

NotfinancialAdvice

shalom4eva:
Do.ge don reach bus stop or is there still hope for an uprising

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Nobody: 10:19am On Apr 17, 2021
INFP:
how do I go about it please? and what are the terms and conditions? Will they borrow me up to that amount? Can I convert to Usdt and sell through p2p?
Please someone should help with this. How do I borrow from Binance??
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Married2Crypto(m): 10:23am On Apr 17, 2021
IyaTola:
Youtube
funnily enough YouTube can't give you everything...I'm over it...I will stick to kucoinEx..bcuz I have noticed if you have $200usdt in wait on opportunities. with kucoinEx you will rack close to $2400 within a week...see what happened to pdex token just within less than 72hrs..
very soon phalaNetwork, polkafoundry PKF & polkaswitch tokens will storm kucoinEx before any other exchange
fingers crossed
just be ready

4 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by TheZebra: 10:27am On Apr 17, 2021
Story Time:

I want to share a short story to you guys about the guys contributing to this thread, lol.

1. Jedisco/Sailor1: This guy seems to have been in the crypto space for a long time. When it comes to grammar and technical analysis, this guy is the best. But one thing this guy will not do is to give you a coin to buy, lol, even if he manage to give you a coin to buy, he won't give you entry point. I guess the guy just doesn't want people to put a blame on his head when market goes south. But when it comes to analysis, this guy just too Sabi.

2. BrokerHaruna: I won't say much about this OG, because he is the best thing that has happened to this thread. Infact, this Guy just come here, call a coin and boom, the xoin will do 20-50%. This guy is so spot on. Omo, if this guy call coyn ehn, just go sell your father house buy that coyn, lol, I'm not joking, this guy must have over 200m in his wallet, no kidding, lol

3. OpenHeavens2019: This one ehn, her own is to just come, give a xoin and tell you to EXPECT CHAOS, lol. Her calling are spot on ehn, but mostly, long term hodl.

4. ilegend: This guy was so popular on nairaland then, never knew he was into crypto. He seem to know his stuff, but personally, haven't seen him dropped coyn, but he is good at analysis also

God bless this thread

31 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by humble7744(m): 10:28am On Apr 17, 2021
Married2Crypto:
funnily enough YouTube can't give you everything...I'm over it...I will stick to kucoinEx..bcuz I have noticed if you have $200usdt in wait on opportunities. with kucoinEx you will rack close to $2400 within a week...see what happened to pdex token just within less than 72hrs..
very soon phalaNetwork & polkafoundry PKF will storm kucoinEx before another exch.
just be ready
please sir, how and where do I buy Lau coin
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Nickelodeon93: 10:28am On Apr 17, 2021
INFP:
Please someone should help me with some tron or Usdt. Right now any amount will go a along way. I need to offset #7000 debt by next week, if I don't I'm likely to slip into depression. please I'm not here to scam anyone. I'm real. Only God knows the kind of situation I'm into currently. I can even DM you my number so u can call me and I don't mind doing video call. I have even put up my Facebook account for sale. You can check my profile incase u want to buy. I'm currently in a panic mode. Please help me my people.. I dont mind paying back when i get back to my fit again. Jedisco, Sailor1, Openheaven2019, ibime, priceaction

My Tron address TTfKKZUaashKvCS4Z2YX7LMBm5x24GNvBH
use carbon app the are fast and reliable. They will even give you more than 7k

4 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Nickelodeon93: 10:30am On Apr 17, 2021
Please any know how I can withdraw less than 50k from roqqu... Doge wey I get there since January I was comot am

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Married2Crypto(m): 10:35am On Apr 17, 2021
humble7744:
please sir, how and where do I buy Lau coin
you are asking d wrong dude...sir read again
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by kings11ng(m): 10:40am On Apr 17, 2021
iLegendd:

Lol

Funny marketing strategy. I checked for fun and realized the wallet has no review yet. With this kind of marketing, I'll be seeing lots of 1 star reviews soon.

Deception by the company to lure more people into using the wallet.

U are sleeping on bike. It works on trust wallet too
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by noxy1962(m): 10:43am On Apr 17, 2021
Tyche:

Is there any Elon Musk backing it?
Not yet, in fact it is the ERC-20 version of dogecoin termed ‘the dogecoin killer’.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by pushup: 10:48am On Apr 17, 2021
Bullrun:
Here to bless all cool

Waiting for you to bless us
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Nobody: 10:52am On Apr 17, 2021
Nickelodeon93:
use carbon app the are fast and reliable. They will even give you more than 7k
Thanks I just downloaded the app, they only brought out 2000. to pay back 2500 in 7days or 2300 if I payback before date of repayment.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by leekiano(m): 11:02am On Apr 17, 2021
BrokerHaruna:
Also watch out for MBL. Great potential. Hodl. DYDD.
can I still buy this now advice pls

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Goodoption(m): 11:03am On Apr 17, 2021
Married2Crypto:
very soon phalaNetwork & polkafoundry PKF will storm kucoinEx before any other exchange
fingers crossed
just be ready

how please explain
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Sailor1: 11:09am On Apr 17, 2021
Who else remebers xem
Shared thoughts after the selloff a while back.....

The first attempt to retake the 0.5 level was heavily sold into as expected... Another attempt is ongoing. A flip of that level should bring further upside... There are still resistance zones above that'd need to be tested.

Just brought it to point out that coins don't usually just moon, structure has to be respected and resistance zones flipped. I was surprised when people were rushing in after the initial selloff abd making targets of 1 dolls... While that is possible, structure will need to be built first.

When trading in such a volatile market, I prefer to join in when structure has been confirmed and not wait endlessly... Opportunity cost matters

8 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Married2Crypto(m): 11:10am On Apr 17, 2021
Goodoption:

how please explain
come to kucoinEx and see for yourself

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Sailor1: 11:20am On Apr 17, 2021
Can be annoying how I held these 2 rascals for a while without them doing much... Finally after selling tgem to partake in doge, they started rallying when doge wasn't yet done... I'm now looking for a re-entry... Wouldn't stress it and wouldn't chase either....

Doge was a good one... One of my best trades for a while... it's clear why I have been tracking it like a rascal for over 2 months.... I was angry I didn't benefit optimally from the first two despite knowing it'd pump.

This time around I wasn't going to take chances... Liqidated a good chunk (less than half) of my trading portfolio into between 0.88 and 0.9...
My target was 4-5x from breakout as I do with most parabolas... End result? 1.8 betece profit...

It and xrp had made the last two weeks of trading beautiful... some pumps are worth the bull run

Looking for similar retirement packages... Hope the chosen ones come thru

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Raptor2cool: 11:27am On Apr 17, 2021
Please i need your suggestions.
I opened an account on binance a 3weeks ago with 35k worth of crypto, with the rise in bitcoin and eth my wallet seems not be adding enough values at all.
My current wallet is at 37k only 2k difference.
What seems to be the issue?
I wasn't facing this when i was using luno( am considering moving back to my luno wallet.
Please am waiting for you guys quote on this.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Goodoption(m): 11:38am On Apr 17, 2021
house this is from boss priceaction
I'm sorry I didn't see the mention on time

he was banned

FTM/usdt

entry point 0.5
target point 0.99

disclaimer
any information contained on this mention is solely on your risk. not a financial advice from Goodoption or priceaction

5 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by LauraClasikVibe(f): 11:39am On Apr 17, 2021
Raptor2cool:
I opened an account on binance a 3weeks ago with 35k worth of crypto, with the rise in bitcoin and eth my wallet seems not be adding enough values at all.
I wasn't facing this when i was using luno( am considering moving back to my luno wallet.
invest heavily and reap heavily

7 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Sailor1: 11:43am On Apr 17, 2021
Raptor2cool:
I opened an account on binaz 3weeks ago with 35k worth of crypt0, with the rise in bitc0in and eith my wallet seems not be adding enough values at all.
I wasn't facing this when i was using lun0( am considering moving back to my luno wallet.

What's was the percentage rise in betece and eith and how much increase were you due based on how you split your portfolio.

Sounds like you just expected your account to grow because folks said betece moved. You need to make the calculation based on your entry point and current price.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (552) (553) (554) (555) (556) (557) (558) ... (3639) (Reply)

Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

Viewing this topic: Ummuaisha(f), BeastOfNoTribe, twentyk(m), Smartlife(m), sexymonkey(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.