Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,014 members, 7,828,569 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:29 AM

Crypto Currency Investors Thread - Investment (556) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Crypto Currency Investors Thread (3346103 Views)

The Metaverse Investors Thread / NFT Investors Thread / Sh!t Coin Investors Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (553) (554) (555) (556) (557) (558) (559) ... (3666) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Wealth7(m): 11:57am On Apr 17, 2021
I finally carried the bag on doge... my God
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by mulannoire(f): 11:59am On Apr 17, 2021
Guys. Look up $Unisocks on c0ingecko and then see what the price was a year ago. Now think of Ethereum’s version $SOX and where it could be in a year. It’s pre release was 4 days ago at $85 but i didn’t give it much thought. I finally fomo’d in 2 days ago at $400. Price is currently $988 and rising as i type and it hasn’t even been listed yet.
Now i am not asking you to fomo in. Simply check out their discord group in my signature and thank me later grin

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DieRich5: 12:03pm On Apr 17, 2021
Nickelodeon93:
use carbon app the are fast and reliable. They will even give you more than 7k
wow, thanks I'm gonna check it out too

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DieRich5: 12:04pm On Apr 17, 2021
Nickelodeon93:
Please any know how I can withdraw less than 50k from roqqu... Doge wey I get there since January I was comot am
use Dem p2p na
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by mulannoire(f): 12:14pm On Apr 17, 2021
$Sox now $1024 from $85. $Socks was $43 last year, it is currently $94,000. Don’t say i never contributed nothing grin

I did not say you should buy o. I said check out $Sox on discord and if you no like make you leave am. C’est finis

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by maingate27: 12:16pm On Apr 17, 2021
embarassed
Wealth7:
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by nihilistjnr: 12:17pm On Apr 17, 2021
Sailor1:
Can be annoying how I held these 2 rascals for a while without them doing much... Finally after selling tgem to partake in doge, they started rallying when doge wasn't yet done... I'm now looking for a re-entry... Wouldn't stress it and wouldn't chase either....

Doge was a good one... One of my best trades for a while... it's clear why I have been tracking it like a rascal for over 2 months.... I was angry I didn't benefit optimally from the first two despite knowing it'd pump.

This time around I wasn't going to take chances... Liqidated a good chunk (less than half) of my trading portfolio into between 0.88 and 0.9...
My target was 4-5x from breakout as I do with most parabolas... End result? 1.8 betece profit...

It and xrp had made the last two weeks of trading beautiful... some pumps are worth the bull run

Looking for similar retirement packages... Hope the chosen ones come thru

nah bruh you gotta be sharing these signals for us na? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by dotun674(m): 12:19pm On Apr 17, 2021
Wealth7:
e dey dip but no foh. E go still pump

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Nickelodeon93: 12:25pm On Apr 17, 2021
INFP:
Thanks I just downloaded the app, they only brought out 2000. to pay back 2500 in 7days or 2300 if I payback before date of repayment.
okay, be like you no get good credit score
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Nickelodeon93: 12:26pm On Apr 17, 2021
DieRich5:
use Dem p2p na
I have fiat in my wallet already that I want to withdraw. No p2p options
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DeSepiero(m): 12:29pm On Apr 17, 2021
Sailor1:
Can be annoying how I held these 2 rascals for a while without them doing much... Finally after selling tgem to partake in doge, they started rallying when doge wasn't yet done... I'm now looking for a re-entry... Wouldn't stress it and wouldn't chase either....

Doge was a good one... One of my best trades for a while... it's clear why I have been tracking it like a rascal for over 2 months.... I was angry I didn't benefit optimally from the first two despite knowing it'd pump.

This time around I wasn't going to take chances... Liqidated a good chunk (less than half) of my trading portfolio into between 0.88 and 0.9...
My target was 4-5x from breakout as I do with most parabolas... End result? 1.8 betece profit...

It and xrp had made the last two weeks of trading beautiful... some pumps are worth the bull run

Looking for similar retirement packages... Hope the chosen ones come thru

Do you think it is a good move to buy xrp now? Expecting an upward move in the coming days
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by sKeetz(m): 12:29pm On Apr 17, 2021
SafeMoon

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by mulannoire(f): 12:32pm On Apr 17, 2021
I no come understand this crypto space again. Funny how the things going to the moon and beyond have no real use case. I am here for it though. All of it grin

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Rich4god(m): 12:34pm On Apr 17, 2021
Them say person wey ask questions no dey miss road. And I get loads of questions on my mind. Though reading a lot of pages on this thread have answered some of my questions. But there is one key factor that I need clarification.

Plz how do you guys knw when a coin is abt to go pump..? What are the indicators to look out for.

Abeg, make Una help a newbie.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Raptor2cool: 12:34pm On Apr 17, 2021
Sailor1:

What's was the percentage rise in betece and eith and how much increase were you due based on how you split your portfolio.

Sounds like you just expected your account to grow because folks said betece moved. You need to make the calculation based on your entry point and current price.
bitcoin was at 23m when i invest.
Here's the thing i just got into crypto last year by just investing 15k on eth(luno). All i did was just watch my wallet grow to 65k buy January 2021, would say i only know the basics on cryto.
Was thinking of applying the same strategy again with binance, but seems theres a lot more into it.
Please what do i need to know?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Insinuation: 12:41pm On Apr 17, 2021
How do I buy coins with Naira, I was directed to use ro.qqu but I've been unable to verify my bv.n does anyone know of another way to buy coins?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Married2Crypto(m): 12:44pm On Apr 17, 2021
here comes to dip guys...xrp army are you ready...
if $1.48 fails to hold as against d first retest dat saw it do 20-25% nudging $1.70...now as I type it's at $1.58 and dipping
we take our positions and pounce on the highway ride to $2.1
be ready.
lets it dip while we lurk around and wait it out.
I smell opportunity around xrp. even though we continue dz loop bounce and retest thing as I continue to scoop 21-26% rum off d xrp bubbles..no wahala

4 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by sconp: 12:45pm On Apr 17, 2021
Goodoption:
house this is from boss priceaction
I'm sorry I didn't see the mention on time

he was banned

FTM/usdt

entry point 0.5
target point 0.99

disclaimer
any information contained on this mention is solely on your risk. not a financial advice from Goodoption or priceaction

I think the antispam bot bans people when you uuse certain crypt.o keywords

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DieRich5: 12:49pm On Apr 17, 2021
Insinuation:
How do I buy coins with Naira, I was directed to use ro.qqu but I've been unable to verify my bv.n does anyone know of another way to buy coins?
open binance acct
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by sconp: 12:52pm On Apr 17, 2021
Looking at the 4h chart of btc/usdt, I think the bearish market is coming slowly. It's been forming lower highs and lower lows, has broken the 21 ema and tested the 50ema and it's testing it again. I hope it holds.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Sailor1: 12:52pm On Apr 17, 2021
nihilistjnr:

nah bruh you gotta be sharing these signals for us na? cheesy

I had spoken abot doge for a while (I remember being stuck in it's accumulation range and having to move out but still kept my etes on it)... Was consistently posting the day it broke out...
Afterwards, I remember telling folks that the mistake I made on previous pumps and most make with a doge pump is selling too early... That if you got in below 0.09, you're entitled to at least 2x...

Betece dipped and people got scared and sold off for about 30% gain... It's like someone who bought betece at 18k, and sold at 22k after it broke previous ATH of 20k

In this market, I can be very cautious... There a times I run away with 5% gain... But also, there are times to be greedy... some opportunities don't come everyday... And sometimes, people overtrade their profits away.

On doge just like last time, most rallies would be sold into for now as folks are stuck... but retail is still interested and they'd keep buying... I'd be looking at opening a large position around 0.12 ish... Good chance it challenges 0.45 in the coming 1-2 weeks just like last time.
Before that, I may just play it on the bounce using the 4hr chart

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DieRich5: 12:57pm On Apr 17, 2021
Nickelodeon93:
I have fiat in my wallet already that I want to withdraw. No p2p options
u don update d app?
or buy Tron dere nd send to binance nd do p2p dere
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by careca3080: 12:59pm On Apr 17, 2021
Raptor2cool:
Please i need your suggestions.
I opened an account on binance a 3weeks ago with 35k worth of crypto, with the rise in bitcoin and eth my wallet seems not be adding enough values at all.
My current wallet is at 37k only 2k difference.
What seems to be the issue?
I wasn't facing this when i was using luno( am considering moving back to my luno wallet.
Please am waiting for you guys quote on this.
lolz luno no be wallet

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Goodoption(m): 1:02pm On Apr 17, 2021
sconp:

I think the antispam bot bans people when you uuse certain crypt.o keywords

yeah
rather phrase it
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Sailor1: 1:03pm On Apr 17, 2021
DeSepiero:

Do you think it is a good move to buy exrp now? Expecting an upward move in the coming days

I'm generally not a fan of buying a coyn that has recently been on a rally.
While I think there's a good chance it rallies above 2, the risk/reward at this level isn't as great...I've not seen evidence of significant profit taking just yet... Most folks who bought for weeks below 0.6, are not selling yet

Remember the breakout was 0.6... and at 1.8, its 3x already... That's significant for a major and even exrp.

In summary, while I'm still in it cos my initial entry was at 0.6 and 0.9, I can stomach a significant pullback and sit in it longer than someone who is getting in at this range... A more pragmatic approach now will be to target a clean breakout above 2 dolls. That'd prevent you from being stuck in a range... Sell targets should be at 2.4 initially and anything upto 3 dolls

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Married2Crypto(m): 1:03pm On Apr 17, 2021
sconp:
Looking at the 4h chart of btc/usdt, I think the bearish market is coming slowly. It's been forming lower highs and lower lows, has broken the 21 ema and tested the 50ema and it's testing it again. I hope it holds.
it will fall to $58k. at least it is d only way some altcoins could breathe.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by toby345(m): 1:04pm On Apr 17, 2021
Sailor1:

I had spoken abot doge for a while (I remember being stuck in it's accumulation range and having to move out but still kept my etes on it)... Was consistently posting the day it broke out...
Afterwards, I remember telling folks that the mistake I made on previous pumps and most make with a doge pump is selling too early... That if you got in below 0.09, you're entitled to at least 2x...

Betece dipped and people got scared and sold off for about 30% gain... It's like someone who bought betece at 18k, and sold at 22k after it broke previous ATH of 20k

In this market, I can be very cautious... There a times I run away with 5% gain... But also, there are times to be greedy... some opportunities don't come everyday... And sometimes, people overtrade their profits away.

On doge just like last time, most rallies would be sold into for now as folks are stuck... but retail is still interested and they'd keep buying... I'd be looking at opening a large position around 0.12 ish... Good chance it challenges 0.45 in the coming 1-2 weeks just like last time.
Before that, I may just play it on the bounce using the 4hr chart
Thanks for your contributions on this thread but boss may I ask what structures should one lookout fir to assume a breakout or a retest
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Sailor1: 1:11pm On Apr 17, 2021
Raptor2cool:
bitc0in was at 23m when i invest.
Here's the thing i just got into crypt0 last year by just investing 15k on eith(lun0). All i did was just watch my wallet grow to 65k buy January 2021, would say i only know the basics on cryt0.
Was thinking of applying the same strategy again with binaz, but seems theres a lot more into it.
Please what do i need to know?

First, your profit early on was because eith rallied from 600 dolls to 1400 dolls.. Had nothing to do with lun0 and you'd have got same profits on any exchange.

To calculate your increase, you need to note what price you bought a coyn and the current price

I can't comment much as I don't track c0ins in naira, but what I'd say is that if you're interested in the crypt0 space and want to invest good money in it, then it's worth finding out how and why your money 'grows'.. Just throwing your money in and hoping for an increase ma y not be the best strategy

8 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by mattfeuter(m): 1:25pm On Apr 17, 2021
Omo this NANO hen tongue

To think I japa earlier today after making about %80 profit and the mo’effing coin is still at +118% angry angry

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Sailor1: 1:28pm On Apr 17, 2021
sconp:
Looking at the 4h chart of betc/usdt, I think the bearish market is coming slowly. It's been forming lower highs and lower lows, has broken the 21 ema and tested the 50ema and it's testing it again. I hope it holds.

Good stuff but most times on betece I look at the HTF ema as it doesn't tend to respect the ema's on lower time frames except when trending...

On alyts, it's different..

From what I'm seeing, taking a step back, betece had struggled with the 61.2k (dotted line) region for weeks.. It's just managed to close 3 daily candles about it. To me, that confirms the area as support and I'd see this pullback as a retest.. Those who's buying caused the breakout, are not selling yet.

I'd only get worried if it starts closing a daily candle below this area. I have been averaging into Betece from 61.5k and have bids down to 59.5k (21d EMA)..... If it closes today and possibly tomorrow above 61.2k, then the retest should be complete and we trend higher... I'd rather buy at these levels that buy at 70k.

On the 4hry, like you said, it's trending down... Good chance it's looking for the 21d ema which it usually bounces off... Also, there are some stops before that which would be taken out on a pullback...

Overall, I'm not bearish, and would only be if its starts closing below the breakout...

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by iLegendd(m): 1:30pm On Apr 17, 2021
Thankfully, PayPal is back for me on my P2P. I don't know if it's miracle — I guess it's because I prayed to God about it. #Smile.

I feel good now.

Please, all these God-forsaken scammers, don't ruin life for the innocent ones.

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Guapismo: 1:33pm On Apr 17, 2021
mattfeuter:
Omo this NANO hen tongue

To think I japa earlier today after making about %80 profit and the mo’effing coin is still at +118% angry angry
Don't regret it joor, to japa early is better than to stay and end up loosing due to a dip

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (553) (554) (555) (556) (557) (558) (559) ... (3666) (Reply)

Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

Viewing this topic: Smithwilliams826, AgentNnamdi, THUNDER4real(m), iLegendd(m), seanwilliam(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.