Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,130 members, 7,814,952 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:32 AM

Crypto Currency Investors Thread - Investment (610) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Crypto Currency Investors Thread (3291430 Views)

The Metaverse Investors Thread / NFT Investors Thread / Sh!t Coin Investors Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (607) (608) (609) (610) (611) (612) (613) ... (3642) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Nobody: 10:20am On Apr 22, 2021
Safesex Don do many people sege. Scammers are having a free day in shitcoins.. Lolz.

7 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by bigx(m): 10:35am On Apr 22, 2021
2017 ico's all over

priceaction:
Safesex Don do many people sege. Scammers are having a free day in shitcoins.. Lolz.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Nobody: 10:40am On Apr 22, 2021
I hope y'all are shorting coins ...now's nt the time to trade...Go leverage and stack up benjamins

5 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by PeaceIlya: 11:01am On Apr 22, 2021
Videos For Newbies

Part 1 - *How To Set Up Trust Wallet*

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XDWVXaWeycM

Part 2 - *Types Of Addresses In TrustWallet*

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XAd8L8VIsZ0

Part 3 - *INTRODUCTION to Pancakeswap*

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3ItOVwBykTY

#####

Part 1 - How To Fund Your Trustwallet with BUSD From Binance Without Paying Any Fee

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=88Q--1r63Oo

Part 2 - How To Fund Your Trustwallet with BUSD From Binance Without Paying Any Fee

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=88Q--1r63Oo

#####

11 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by sKeetz(m): 11:10am On Apr 22, 2021
If you can’t handle red, you will never see green.

NFA.

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by danny34(m): 11:17am On Apr 22, 2021
Please guys, I have been verified on bnb app. I want to transfer some bnb coins from trust wallet and roqqu to bnb app but it is saying system abnormality. How can I transfer the coins in roqqu and trust wallet to my bnb wallet on bnb app.

Can i send USDT to bnb app and swap to bnb and send to bnb smart chain on trust wallet?

Pls don't scroll and pass by, I will appreciate your kind contributions.

Thanks!

4 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by GreatManBee: 11:20am On Apr 22, 2021
mike8804:
for those who wants to get bsc to their trust wallet and can't afford min binance withdrawal of 0.1 bnb.. let me give u a little priceless info
step one: if you have busd it ok, if you dont swap ir usdt with busd (usdt/busd).
step 2: go to trust wallet find busd(bep20) version, copy the address and go back to your binance act.
step 3: withdraw busd in bep20 version, copy the busd(bep20) from trust wallet and withdraw to ur your trust wallet.
notice: use bep20 not bep 2.
step 4: go to trust wallet swap, swap busd(bep20) with bnb(bep20) . mostly 2$ charges is d bass fee.

then you're good to go.

method 2:
transfer busd(bep2) to bundle ,min is 12$ . buy bnb and transfer the bnb to ur trust wallet.
swap the bnb(bep2) to bnb( bep20)

pls use trust wallet swap to do this, don't use pancake. and if u are doing the swapping reduce the amount if you're get insufficient bal cause ur bass fee will be deducted from the money.

Nice one.

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by nihilistjnr: 11:45am On Apr 22, 2021
Yo what's happening to BeeTC? shocked

This is incredible
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Skengman: 11:46am On Apr 22, 2021
Please my good brothers and sisters, which shit coins can one buy

Both financial and non financial advice will be highly appreciated.

Thank you.

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by teacherbim(f): 11:50am On Apr 22, 2021
Leezah:
Join us Here https://chat(dot)whatsapp(dot)com/DY7PNHNhHz12hygLGWcLo6 teacherbim

In this masterclass, attendees will be taught on how to navigate the binance VERIFICATION stage

Not loading
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by essay007(m): 12:04pm On Apr 22, 2021
Skengman:
Please my good brothers and sisters, which shit coins can one buy

Both financial and non financial advice will be highly appreciated.

Thank you.
Be careful about this "shitcoin" you want to buy thinking u can make huge profits. You could get rekt if you invest heavy.
There are so many alts you could invest in and make little profits of 10-40% in 1-7 days. That's how u amass little profits and build ur portfolio.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by remi1444: 12:10pm On Apr 22, 2021
Openheaven2019 and other KSM apostles. What's the implications of this auction?
Sheybi no be redundant goods dem dey auction?
Ibime, Jedisco, Brokeharuna, notyamate1, Sailor1, Condomuser....

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by ojonugway(m): 12:57pm On Apr 22, 2021
please, does anyone know about alpha18? I've had the coin for some time now, it's been valueness

someone said it's yet to be launched...

pls someone should enlighten me
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DeckeyLyrical(m): 12:59pm On Apr 22, 2021
Please apart from Binance, which other app or site can one buy coin easily and send to trust wallet? I don't have requirements for Binance verification. I need the one I can easily fund either p2p then buy coin of my choice and send to trust wallet. Please help me.

I bought usdt with okex in the morning hoping to use it and buy other coin but no way, I had to transfer the usdt to my trust wallet like that, as we speak I need to sell the usdt to buy other coin.

Please help me with Binance alternative with less verification bcs I only have NIMC slip
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by nihilistjnr: 1:06pm On Apr 22, 2021
New ATH for eïth

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by dacool1(m): 1:16pm On Apr 22, 2021
pius4luv:
Good morning good people of Nairaland ,

Can someone please help me out with $1 of bnb smart chain so that I can withdraw my money back to my bnb account because my $27.11 has been stuck in my trustwallet platform. I’ll pay the person in advance ,I’m pleading in the name of God please do this for me .

0x02AaF48efa822864Dc86324A1432d3bE55C48b6d
U will send 1.5usdt to me I'll send u. 0017 bsc
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by essay007(m): 1:26pm On Apr 22, 2021
DeckeyLyrical:
Please apart from Binance, which other app or site can one buy coin easily and send to trust wallet? I don't have requirements for Binance verification. I need the one I can easily fund either p2p then buy coin of my choice and send to trust wallet. Please help me.

I bought usdt with okex in the morning hoping to use it and buy other coin but no way, I had to transfer the usdt to my trust wallet like that, as we speak I need to sell the usdt to buy other coin.

Please help me with Binance alternative with less verification bcs I only have NIMC slip
I don't know why so many seem to have issues with binance verification process. TBH it's simple. Only problem is if your phone camera isn't well equipped with the motion gesture graphics they use to detect movement. Other than that it's easy.
I run two binance accounts. Both verified. Use either bvn or any valid means of ID.
Use screenshot of the address on your statement of account as proof of residence...

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DeckeyLyrical(m): 1:28pm On Apr 22, 2021
essay007:

I don't know why so many seem to have issues with binance verification process. TBH it's simple. Only problem is if your phone camera isn't well equipped with the motion gesture graphics they use to detect movement. Other than that it's easy.
I run two binance accounts. Both verified. Use either bvn or any valid means of ID.
Use screenshot of the address on your statement of account as proof of residence...

Do they accept Nimc slip?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by essay007(m): 1:35pm On Apr 22, 2021
DeckeyLyrical:

Do they accept Nimc slip?
PVC, Nimc card, drivers license, intl psspt

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by hadassahstar(f): 1:37pm On Apr 22, 2021
Go for Marginity Exchange
Marginity Exchange is a Global Blockchain Asset Trading Platform, MGTC Master a diverse set of investment options, Granting users latest market updates and news, this Technically advance digital asset trading platform is convenient and secure with support for 24hours operations.

https://www.mgtc.io?invitation_code=92545141
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by PeaceIlya: 1:47pm On Apr 22, 2021
If you are a young person, I hope you're already planning an exit strategy because this house might collapse at any point.

Don't save a bulk of your money in Nigerian banks rather invest in #cryptocurrencies To learn more about #crypto TELEGRAM CRYPTO_NEWBIES
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Cowbell521: 2:00pm On Apr 22, 2021
Who dey hold Moonshot?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Trex4(m): 2:11pm On Apr 22, 2021
Why don't people talk much about binance P2P express?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Mzdivacious(f): 2:11pm On Apr 22, 2021
Why do these shitcoins seem to be dumping since yesterday tho.
Also are shutcoins that bad that most people here discourage people from buying?

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Nobody: 2:13pm On Apr 22, 2021
embarassed
Cowbell521:
Who dey hold Moonshot?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Annebabz: 2:16pm On Apr 22, 2021
Xfinance airdrop distribution starts tomorrow, 23rd of April 23xfi worth 1200usd. Use link below to join
https:///Xfinanceairbot?start=r00983388450

No payment required, there is no harm in trying it
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by tammyboy1(m): 2:26pm On Apr 22, 2021
What do you guys think about dent,hot,btt and Win?

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by nwajesus12(m): 2:29pm On Apr 22, 2021
Cowbell521:
Who dey hold Moonshot?
if you don't HODL, you won't be rich in this market_ CZ

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ibime(m): 2:34pm On Apr 22, 2021
Leezah:
Bill aimed at linking up SEC, CFTC for crypto-focused task force passes US House, heads for the Senate cheesy

Is this good or bad news? Regulation is often bad for creeeeyptø

5 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Kirchhoff01(m): 2:34pm On Apr 22, 2021
RIP Safemooon

7 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by lizdammy: 2:35pm On Apr 22, 2021
Trex4:
Why don't people talk much about binance P2P express?
Good question smiley

(1) (2) (3) ... (607) (608) (609) (610) (611) (612) (613) ... (3642) (Reply)

Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

Viewing this topic: Ojemedad and 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.