Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,915 members, 7,828,195 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:48 AM

Crypto Currency Investors Thread - Investment (62) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Crypto Currency Investors Thread (3345283 Views)

The Metaverse Investors Thread / NFT Investors Thread / Sh!t Coin Investors Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) ... (3665) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ifeanyi4491(m): 3:50am On Feb 01, 2021
VEXT:

Download Bundle Africa..Got you covered....
you can not send or receive with some coin there..

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ronin1: 4:01am On Feb 01, 2021
So people bought themselves shiny new bags in all of 2 mins to hold for eternity, nice! shocked

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DenreleDave(m): 4:02am On Feb 01, 2021
Ifeanyi4491:
you can not send or receive with some coin there..

But can one send and receive doge??

Help me confirm pls
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ifeanyi4491(m): 4:07am On Feb 01, 2021
DenreleDave:

Help me confirm pls
you can't both on xrp and doge
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by AbdulJabbar1: 4:14am On Feb 01, 2021
DenreleDave:

Help me confirm pls

Convert to bete or ethy and send
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DenreleDave(m): 4:16am On Feb 01, 2021
AbdulJabbar1:

What does this mean

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DenreleDave(m): 4:17am On Feb 01, 2021
AbdulJabbar1:

OK. If I must withdraw also, I will convert to btc and withdraw??
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by AbdulJabbar1: 4:17am On Feb 01, 2021
DenreleDave:

Sell for fiat and withdraw simple
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by AbdulJabbar1: 4:19am On Feb 01, 2021
DenreleDave:

What does this mean

No need to complicate what needs not be complicated. Sell your doge for cash and withdraw. If you want to send qoins elsewhere you can’t send rip or doge, just ethy and bt are available on the block chain tech to be sent
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by AbdulJabbar1: 4:21am On Feb 01, 2021
DenreleDave:

If you’re withdrawing, sell whatever qoin u have for cash and withdraw.

If you’re sending, either sell for cash and buy bt to send or u convert using a pair; doge to bete or doge to ethy
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DenreleDave(m): 4:23am On Feb 01, 2021
AbdulJabbar1:

If you’re withdrawing, sell whatever qoin u have for cash and withdraw.

If you’re sending, either sell for cash and buy bt to send or u convert using a pair; doge to bete or doge to ethy

Thank u sir
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Sailor1: 4:29am On Feb 01, 2021
Lordemperoris100:
How do you set alert on binance

When u get on a trading pair, there's a bell icon at the bottom of the screen. It doesn't vibrate though
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Sailor1: 4:32am On Feb 01, 2021
As expected, xrp finally breaches the 0.5 resistance level... I'm adding on a retest.. from here, it should see at least 0.6 which is 20%.

Also converting some of my eith into exrp for a 30% move at least.

This week/next, I believe betece and then majors starting from eith would take the stage....
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DenreleDave(m): 4:38am On Feb 01, 2021
Sailor1:
As expected, xrp finally breaches the 0.5 resistance level... I'm adding on a retest.. from here, it should see at least 0.6 which is 20%.

Also converting some of my eith into exrp for a 30% move at least

Is It true dt xrp will be push today by 8.30 by some telegram members?

How can I gain from such. Movement sir??
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by AbdulJabbar1: 4:40am On Feb 01, 2021
Sailor1:

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by AbdulJabbar1: 4:41am On Feb 01, 2021
Sailor1:

Yup they bout to force my hand into buying in at 225/230... Oh well all die na die
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Sailor1: 4:46am On Feb 01, 2021
DenreleDave:

Is It true dt xrp will be push today by 8.30 by some telegram members?

How can I gain from such. Movement sir??

Don't get carried away with pnds if you like your money.

I can tell you that no group is pumping xrp. This move is organic. It's got a 24 billion dollar market cap. No sensible group pnd's a major.. they go for microcaps. Look at what happend with the pnd yesterday and avoid them.
Anything they're doing is just a coincidence.. exrp was already on the way up b4 the U.S delisting... Xlm continued moving without it... I believe it's catching up now
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Sailor1: 4:48am On Feb 01, 2021
AbdulJabbar1:

Yup they bout to force my hand into buying in at 225/230... Oh well all die na die

Oops... That was quick... At 0.57 already....
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by AbdulJabbar1: 4:57am On Feb 01, 2021
Sailor1:

Oops... That was quick... At 0.57 already....

Yup loool, it’s going!!! I got some at 247, had some left over from my 193 stash so I’d just sit on what I already have; not in the mood to chase... What I have should be able to do me some good. No be every harvest man go chop from
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Sailor1: 5:00am On Feb 01, 2021
AbdulJabbar1:

Yup loool, it’s going!!! I got some at 247, had some left over from my 193 stash so I’d just sit on what I already have; not in the mood to chase... What I have should be able to do me some good. No be every harvest man go chop from

Hehe... Not in the mood to chase it at 0.57

0.6 is a good resistance and it'd at least stall or pull back there... I'd be looking for a pullback to enter or a retest of the 0.5 level... Already added some xlm though though I believe this move is majorly exrp catching up
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DenreleDave(m): 5:01am On Feb 01, 2021
AbdulJabbar1:

Sell for fiat and withdraw simple

I was about buying xrp on Bundle... I wanted to buy 5000 worth of xrp and it showed 505 as miminum tradeable amount
Pls what is the meaning of minimum tradeable amount??

Cc: Sailor1

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by AbdulJabbar1: 5:05am On Feb 01, 2021
Sailor1:

Hehe... Not in the mood to chase it at 0.57

0.6 is a good resistance and it'd at least stall or pull back there... I'd be looking for a pullback to enter or a retest of the 0.5 level... Already added some xlm though though I believe this move is majorly exrp catching up

You think so? Aii Fvck it, what’s the worst that could happen, I’d get a bit more and see how today plays out... lots of chatter on a lot of us forums (even the underground ones) about rip too so I guess it’d be fine to risk it but I’d be sure to dump the moment I smell a rat cuz the blowback would be bloody. Rip has a history of dropping by double digits in mins

If the Americans are buying it heavy then it gotta mean something
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by AbdulJabbar1: 5:06am On Feb 01, 2021
DenreleDave:

I was about buying xrp on Bundle... I wanted to buy 5000 worth of xrp and it showed 505 as miminum tradeable amount

You’re good... It means the least u can buy is 505 NGN worth
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DenreleDave(m): 5:08am On Feb 01, 2021
AbdulJabbar1:

You’re good... It means the least u can buy is 505 NGN worth

Thank you... I was thinking they Wana charge mi 505 all bcoz I wana buy 5k worth doge

Is there any hope dt doge will take a rise or i Sud still wait..??
It is still at 18 naira
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Sailor1: 5:09am On Feb 01, 2021
DenreleDave:

That's the minimum amount you can buy in naira... Obviously, your order is above it..

That said, you don't have to jump in... It's midway between 2 hard places (0.5 and 0.6), my guess is it'd retrace a bit.. while not monitor the price on a usd chart, set an alarm for 0.52, and aim to get in if it comes down to around 0.52... that'd entry will save you 10% as opposed to jumping in now
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by AbdulJabbar1: 5:10am On Feb 01, 2021
DenreleDave:

Thank you... I was thinking they Wana charge mi 505 all bcoz I wana buy 5k worth doge

Is there any hope dt doge will take a rise or i Sud still wait..??
It is still at 18 naira

I personally am not a fan of doge, only cashed in on the bandwagon the other day, I do have a little bit of it just in case but everyone here knows I’ve been a huge promoter of rip & eithy. I’d take rip over even betece this month of jan, % wise I’ve made more off rip than bt in the month of January
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by AbdulJabbar1: 5:10am On Feb 01, 2021
Sailor1:

That's the minimum amount you can buy in naira... Obviously, your order is above it..

That said, you don't have to jump in... It's midway between 2 hard places (0.5 and 0.6), my guess is it'd retrace a bit.. while not monitor the price on a usd chart, set an alarm for 0.52, and aim to get in if it comes down to around 0.52... that'd entry will save you 10% as opposed to jumping in now

I was gonna say same but chances are he already bought it
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by gamaliel9: 5:11am On Feb 01, 2021
Una no dey sleep? grin

Good money all

Binance Nigeria is down

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by AbdulJabbar1: 5:13am On Feb 01, 2021
gamaliel9:
Una no dey sleep? grin

Good money all

Binance Nigeria is down

The crypt0 market doesn’t sleep lol nor does money... Plus we kinda had something to look forward to today
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Sailor1: 5:14am On Feb 01, 2021
AbdulJabbar1:

You think so? Aii Fvck it, what’s the worst that could happen, I’d get a bit more and see how today plays out... lots of chatter on a lot of us forums (even the underground ones) about rip too so I guess it’d be fine to risk it but I’d be sure to dump the moment I smell a rat cuz the blowback would be bloody. Rip has a history of dropping by double digits in mins

If the Americans are buying it heavy then it gotta mean something

Americans aren't trading this... It's not listed on American exchanges...
Personally, I dont see a rat in this pump... It's held well and behaved like an organic one. Every coin has it characteristics and exrp just like doge usually has heavy pumps from time to time... Just that it's retrace is more gradual..
Frankly speaking, I see this getting close to 0.1 before any significant drawback... It's not done yet.

That said, I'm a bit annoyed I didn't dispose the rest of my UNI yesterday at around 19. That'd have given me more fire power to get into exrp.. Sometimes, I just love flipping coins... It dipped to 16.8 and currently at 18... Should dispose at 19 this time around.

The pump I don't want to miss is that of eith... It's been cooking for a while and when the boss moves, it moves.... The market will practically stand still and let it fo it stuff

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by AbdulJabbar1: 5:15am On Feb 01, 2021
gamaliel9:
The volume traded in xrp has been increasing codedly

It has refused to go back to 0.26...resting on 0.28...ranging there

This your post, imagine if some folks had jumped in here, and sold yesterday or even today... 100% flip... Doubling in real time
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Sailor1: 5:17am On Feb 01, 2021
AbdulJabbar1:

I was gonna say same but chances are he already bought it

Hehe... Folks like quick money. Some are bent on losing their money b4 they understand... You've missed a trade, you've missed it, don't go chasing exit pumps and loose half of your portfolio.... More annoying is that there's no exit plan.

Just remember, when betece or eith moves and settles, then they'd start asking... Can I buy eith? Lol

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) ... (3665) (Reply)

Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.