Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,921 members, 7,828,204 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:09 AM

Crypto Currency Investors Thread - Investment (64) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Crypto Currency Investors Thread (3345341 Views)

The Metaverse Investors Thread / NFT Investors Thread / Sh!t Coin Investors Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) ... (3665) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DeSepiero(m): 6:05am On Feb 01, 2021
AbdulJabbar1:

I swear, I think eithy is taking its time to move stealthily. It’s fond of surprising us without warning; no be like doge or rip wey them go say they wan pump on so so day...

I have big hopes for eithy this year though... They should just be doing this turn by turn thing abeg. Not that last week run they all had where almost of them were gaining

I'm planning to get back on ethy too. Is it okay to pick some now or to wait out the dip a little more?

Hope sec doesn't play their funny game again though
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by AbdulJabbar1: 6:05am On Feb 01, 2021
Where is bradwilli

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by AbdulJabbar1: 6:07am On Feb 01, 2021
DeSepiero:

I'm planning to get back on ethy too. Is it okay to pick some now or to wait out the dip a little more?

To be honest next time sec announces any development in the rip case prices will dip again, which will be soon cuz they will respond to rip. However sec always settles, they want fines and restructuring... the us govt wasn’t receptive to betece in 2014/2015, it was actually illegal then to buy, I remember always having to send money from the states to Peru or Romania just to buy betece at $400
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by AbdulJabbar1: 6:08am On Feb 01, 2021
DeSepiero:

I would wait it out a bit of eithy to let rip finish with its madness
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Sailor1: 6:10am On Feb 01, 2021
AbdulJabbar1:

Straight facts there bro... straight facts..

The underground market helped boost betece though, its popular use in laundering is what really boosted its value. It was afterwards the powers that be decided to have a lot more confidence. One can barely keep up with the number of other qoins available now sef. Every Tom dick and Harry now launches a qoin once they bored or running broke

Imagine a coyn the owners/buliders have unlimited amount of... They'd organise a telegram pnd group and keep dumping on followers..

That's what held exrp down for long.... until the company stopped selling massive amounts from time to time and started buying back. That's when it finally began moving
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by AbdulJabbar1: 6:10am On Feb 01, 2021
bradwilli:
i have decided to quit now. I just lost 155k trying to use Market limit to sell Xrp. Maybe i did not input the price properly. I quit. Leaving this thread. Someone bought it before i could realise my mistake. Wish you all good luck. I will come here once in a while to see the progress

Bradwilli would have made his 155 back by now oh if he had been a bit patient
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Sailor1: 6:12am On Feb 01, 2021
Doge beginning to move again... Mk I dey watch am
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DenreleDave(m): 6:17am On Feb 01, 2021
AbdulJabbar1:

E no easy sir. No be everyone get mind like dt
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Notyamate(f): 6:18am On Feb 01, 2021
AbdulJabbar1:

It's good to be patient at times.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by luvlyoracle(m): 6:22am On Feb 01, 2021
Sailor1:

They are linked coins and traditionally move together.

Late last year, they both moved, exrp dumped after the U.S stuff but xlm didn't and had 2 major major moves afterwards...

Xlm usually lags xrp and should still pump this time but I'm guessing exrp does better... It's got alot of catching up to do
Ok well gotten...
Am not just lucky though.
Really learning the hard way
I bought xlm hoping they move together cus i saw here you wrote previously they move together...Now am stuck..
Want get in... What do u think is it's target for this pump?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by luvlyoracle(m): 6:24am On Feb 01, 2021
Notyamate:

It really pays..
It happened in doge n xrp
We learn everyday.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by AbdulJabbar1: 6:24am On Feb 01, 2021
Sailor1:
Doge beginning to move again... Mk I dey watch am

We might have a situation with betece * an impending pnd in the works... apparently someone or some people just bought 500m in betece (approx 15000 qoins)

The moment this person decides to dump, problems; word is there was a similar buy which prompted the first move from 20k to almost 40k

Split all 15k into 101 wallets

Update: did some findings and it was moved to a cold storage (offline)

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by AbdulJabbar1: 6:26am On Feb 01, 2021
DenreleDave:

E no easy sir. No be everyone get mind like dt

It would have taken nothing to wait a week to see a change. We told him this, but he seemed bent on quick flips. Being patient for a week can’t kill one, if one invests the money in a business you’d wait longer than a week to get returns
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by AbdulJabbar1: 6:28am On Feb 01, 2021
Notyamate:

Especially with investments of any kind
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by gamaliel9: 6:30am On Feb 01, 2021
My dilemma on EXRP

Initially, i bought it after seeing their response to SEC. I thought wow this qoin is going to do from 10dollars and above.
So i bought for[b] LONG TERM[/b]. This was before the news broke out on pnd. I had no target exit price. Now, i have done more than 130%. Something is telling me to stick to my long term while another is telling me to sell, and re buy for more units.

Umunne m, what do i dooooo?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Notyamate(f): 6:31am On Feb 01, 2021
I made some gains on Xrp this morning. Enter at 234, exit at 277. When I saw it dip to 257, I use mind enter again and made my exit at 290.

Still watching closely.

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by AbdulJabbar1: 6:33am On Feb 01, 2021
gamaliel9:
My dilemma on EXRP

Initially, i bought it after seeing their response to SEC. I thought wow this qoin is going to do from 10dollars and above.
So i bought for[b] LONG TERM[/b]. This was before the news broke out on pnd. I had no target exit price. Now, i have done more than 130%. Something is telling me to stick to my long term while another is telling me to sell, and re buy for more units.

10 is far fetched even for rip this year, maybe next year o but this year I seriously doubt it. I see a possibility of 2 maybe 3 but not even 5.

Set a target for yourself, already it sounds like you have gotten to a safety zone (ur current state) use it as your cushion, sit it out to see if it continues the uptrend, if all fails, make up your mind to dump around your current threshold on the way back down

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by lovinhubby2wife(m): 6:33am On Feb 01, 2021
gamaliel9:
My dilemma on EXRP

bell and buy, sell and buy let that circle continue
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by AbdulJabbar1: 6:33am On Feb 01, 2021
Notyamate:
I made some gains on Xrp this morning. Enter at 234, exit at 277. When I saw it dip to 257, I use mind enter again and made my exit at 290.

Still watching closely.

You’re doing well

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by lovinhubby2wife(m): 6:34am On Feb 01, 2021
Notyamate:

Still watching closely.
all through this time where you watching the charts constantly?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by AbdulJabbar1: 6:34am On Feb 01, 2021
lovinhubby2wife:
bell and buy, sell and buy let that circle continue

!!!
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by AbdulJabbar1: 6:35am On Feb 01, 2021
lovinhubby2wife:

She could have executed this within the last 30 mins or an hour
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by AbdulJabbar1: 6:38am On Feb 01, 2021
I just might increase my betece portfolio, one person buying half a billion dol of big b off Qoin base pro is a good enough sign for me abeg

Update: apparently there’s more than a billion in betece that’s been bought and moved off all major xchanges in the last 7 hrs

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by lovinhubby2wife(m): 6:38am On Feb 01, 2021
AbdulJabbar1:

She could have executed this within the last 30 mins or an hour
I bought at 231 yesterday, and place a stop-limit sale at 245
Woke up to see that my order has been executed now I kind of feel bad seeing it had risen to 280+ this morning as well.
Unfortunately my order was executed at 245ngn
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by AbdulJabbar1: 6:44am On Feb 01, 2021
lovinhubby2wife:
I bought at 231 yesterday, and place a stop-limit sale at 245
Woke up to see that my order has been executed now I kind of feel bad seeing it had risen to 280+ this morning as well.
Unfortunately my order was executed at 245ngn

This is the exact reason why I was tryna tell someone two days ago I wouldn’t advise setting a stop limit and going to sleep. Chances are one will miss out on either a huge rise or huge dip... observe the market some more though for a reentry, rip came off the weekend strong, it will do wonders today
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Notyamate(f): 6:52am On Feb 01, 2021
lovinhubby2wife:

I wasn't really into Xrp, I only trade Betece. But yesterday when I checked the price it was 214, woke up early this morning and saw 227, I was like mehn! before I say let me buy the price has increased to 234. I just dived in, within 10 min, the price has increased to 277, that's when I sold it.

Some couple of minutes after I sold it, the price starts to dip again, brought at 257, sold at 290.

I'm still watching the price.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Sailor1: 6:52am On Feb 01, 2021
luvlyoracle:
Ok well gotten...
Am not just lucky though.
Really learning the hard way
I bought xlm hoping they move together cus i saw here you wrote previously they move together...Now am stuck..
Want get in... What do u think is it's target for this pump?

First and foremost, be patient... Let your trades come to you.
I had planned getting into exrp yesterday after that one hour monster candle I posted but I needed further confirmation.. i.e crossing and retesting 0.5. Today it crossed but didn't retest and kept moving. I didn't jump in... I plan my trades and have an idea of my exit before entry....

Traditionally, exrp will pump first then xlm will catch up and surpass exrps pump. It may take a day or two sef. But like I said, exrp has not pumped in a while so it may perform better this time.

What to do with your xlm? Hold it and wait. It may not move as much as exrp but it'd definitely move. It's moves are steeper too and it's not one you want to be chasing. I mentioned targets on xlm yesterday and I'm still keeping to them.

Seriously, I'm not happy you've not made any profitable trade all this while...

Let me ask, how about your Zil? Guess youve sold it... I advised you not to jump in at 0.78 yesterday. I finally got my entry at 0.72 and 0.7. finally I'm looking to add some more at 0.68 to give an average of 0.7. I'm targeting at least x2 on that one and not bothered if it dips to 0.6.. I might even add more. I'd remind when the profits come thru.

I've been in Link since 9-11 dollars. I've not sold shishi... Added some at 20 sef. I know my target and when to sell.
I've been in LTC since 90.
I also have good entries on ADA and VET... These four have not moved for sometime. When they move, I would remind you again about patience... That said, it's the new coins printing money this tym hence I have a mix

It's a time tested strategy, in a bull market holding is very profitable... E get as u go hold reach, na u go tell yasef to take profits....

I'd show you something which I don't usually do. I've attached my trades on UNI. On 03/1, I bought a total of 503 usdt. 27 days later, I sold half of that stash for 948 usdt... I still have 50% left to sell.
Part of the amount sold is already reaping profits else where. Thats almost 400% in a month. Now tell me, how easy is it to get that percentage in the outside world?
If I was jumping in and out, I doubt I'd have made as much. Don't get carried away by people posting multiple percentage profit in a single day on Twitter. First learn a profitable strategy and follow it

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by lovinhubby2wife(m): 6:58am On Feb 01, 2021
Notyamate:

I wasn't really into Xrp, I only trade Betece. But yesterday when I checked the price it was 214, woke up early this morning and saw 227, I was like mehn! before I say let me buy the price has increased to 234. I just dived in, within 10 min, the price has increased to 277, that's when I sold it.

Some couple of minutes after I sold it, the price starts to dip again, brought at 257, sold at 290.

I'm still watching the price.
omo see better timing and luck..
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Sailor1: 7:00am On Feb 01, 2021
AbdulJabbar1:

We might have a situation with betece * an impending pnd in the works... apparently someone or some people just bought 150m in betece (approx 15000 qoins)

The moment this person decides to dump, problems; word is there was a similar buy which prompted the first move from 20k to almost 40k

Split all 15k into 101 wallets

Update: did some findings and it was moved to a cold storage (offline)

Strictly speaking, 150mln will not reverse a betece bull market. It'd hardly do much except if ochestrated with others. The initial dump from 40k to 30k caused almost 1 billion dolls in liquidations...

There'd always be a narrative. I followed this when it broke out and serms it was moved tlike you said to cold wallets. Likely institutional buyers buying OTC to avoid slippage.

Typically, a significant drop is betece reserve in exchanges also with an increase in fiat inflow may be a marker for a significant move up. That said, hundreds of millions of dollars is sitting under 30k waiting for any dump.

You can follow whale alerts on twitter and you'd see significant betece or fiat moves happening both ways

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Akinola2345(m): 7:08am On Feb 01, 2021
Why xlm is not moving?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Sailor1: 7:24am On Feb 01, 2021
gamaliel9:
My dilemma on EXRP

If you trade in dols, I'd say watch over today how it handles the 0.6- 0.63 price level... If it flips that, then you can aim to take most off the table at 0.8- 1 dollar. Most folks will look to take profits around here. It may continue running afterwards, but it's unlikely. At least, a pullback will be in order

I'm in it also, and that's my trade plan.. that'd be a huge run and you can then aim to add on dips.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by BrokerHaruna: 7:25am On Feb 01, 2021
Akinola2345:
Why xlm is not moving?

XLM will shock folks. There's more to than its peer, XRP. I'm more bullish on XLM

(1) (2) (3) ... (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) ... (3665) (Reply)

Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

Viewing this topic: Smithwilliams826 and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.