Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,171 members, 7,815,098 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:15 AM

Crypto Currency Investors Thread - Investment (625) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Crypto Currency Investors Thread (3293105 Views)

The Metaverse Investors Thread / NFT Investors Thread / Sh!t Coin Investors Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (622) (623) (624) (625) (626) (627) (628) ... (3642) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Creeza(m): 10:26pm On Apr 23, 2021
DieRich5:
abeg mk all dis coins beta dip more ooo
I wan buy very low
buy 25%, dip more, buy 25%, dip more-_~√---√---_ High bP activiated. Loll

Oga don't time the market, Please have a plan and stick to it.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Investorbj: 10:30pm On Apr 23, 2021
sKeetz:
Lets all be honest to ourselves, crypto is a big legit ponzi. People havep to buy for the value to rise and you have to sell to someone before you can cashout.

Play it smart and it will reward you
Its the new coins like Safemoon that caused all this. Its better to hold coins with solid fundamentals that has a working product. That is crypto.

9 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DieRich5: 10:34pm On Apr 23, 2021
Creeza:
buy 25%, dip more, buy 25%, dip more-_~√---√---_ High bP activiated. Loll

Oga don't time the market, Please have a plan and stick to it.
I have plans....... I really need $AXS to dip more to $6 back
buy $6 Dem sell @ $10
d coin is really strong against bt.c

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Investorbj: 10:35pm On Apr 23, 2021
DieRich5:
buy $6 Dem sell @ $10

That coin gave me my first 1k to 10K. I bought when it was $0.7

5 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Creeza(m): 10:37pm On Apr 23, 2021
DieRich5:
buy $6 Dem sell @ $10
Alright sir

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by sKeetz(m): 10:37pm On Apr 23, 2021
narit:

All of them are speculative but they are not Ponzi scheme. There is a big difference between speculating and Ponzi scheme. Bubble is still a preferable word.

#Speculating: when you buy at a lower price in order to sell at a higher price.

#Ponzi: when the money of old investors are used to pay new investors.

#MLM: When you have to bring new people into the system before you can get back your money or commission.

#Bubble: when you pay too much money for something Less.

Yeah, i get your point and i agree.

What am trying to say is people arent buying this coins for the tech/products/services or value they possess...they are buying it so they can sell higher and get rich quick just like ponzis.

Its not like apple or amazon that have established products/services... there are lots of speculations around this coins... the products or services are not ready yet. 99% of them wont be here in the next 10-15 years. Read about the dot com bubble for more insight.

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Creeza(m): 10:41pm On Apr 23, 2021
DieRich5:
buy $6 Dem sell @ $10
is it deflationary?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by sKeetz(m): 10:42pm On Apr 23, 2021
Investorbj:
Its the new coins like Safemoon that caused all this. Its better to hold coins with solid fundamentals that has a working product. That is crypto.

As long as its making me money, I dont care. Thank you.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Tyche(m): 10:43pm On Apr 23, 2021
Uglychicki:
Thank God say i diversify all my investment

But.u see this crypto,we.die.here

I don almost slap my boss last month say i no work again because of the gains i made in crypto.Thank God i controlled myself.

Make i collect salary for ending and divide.every thing across all my investment including crypto

Lmao
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Neverlosemoney: 10:43pm On Apr 23, 2021
Luno don mad finish $1 is #1007 shocked

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by CryptoMatic: 10:43pm On Apr 23, 2021
sKeetz:

What am trying to say is people arent buying this coins for the tech/products/services or value they possess...they are buying it so they can sell higher and get rich quick just like ponzis.

Its not like apple or amazon that have established products/services... there are lots of speculations around this coins... the products or services are not ready yet. 99% of them wont be here in the next 10-15 years. Read about the dot com bubble for more insight.

Why are people buying tech stocks, shares and Gold?

And do you also think some tech startup that are doing today will still be around in the next 10 years?

5 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Tyche(m): 10:46pm On Apr 23, 2021
MrCodeSolo:
one mmm crypto exchange for turkey, thodex don vamoose with over $10 billon investors' funds.
they say dem go resume biz in the next 4-5 business days.
but dia CEO don lock up Investors' funds and come flee d country.
see wetin dey happen since dz bloody cascade.

Someone who sold his house to buy betc hanged himself in this morning in Turkey. It was in the local news

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DieRich5: 10:46pm On Apr 23, 2021
Investorbj:

That coin gave me my first 1k to 10K. I bought when it was $0.7
wow nice........I don't even know abt it, someone here post it when bt.c was down ND d coin keep going up so I check it out, d coin is very good

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Creeza(m): 10:49pm On Apr 23, 2021
sKeetz:

what you saying is actually right but think, if you had to send 10k $ to someone in another country and you go through bank wire, you know how long that would take, what if it's an emergency?

but with crypto coins like Usdt, ripple and Even BTc using the lightning protocol ( segwit)... let me not even talk about Tron that's like the zap of lightning from Thor's hammer.. your funds are recieved same day and without long stories from both trusted parties involved

the thing is, people know the right from the wrong, but everyone just want to make a quick buck and sustain life. Don't blame them, get what you want and leave others to their fate

Personally, when all my kids are established and can comfortable, 60% of my worth goes to charity when I leave this world. Don't want people fighting over propeties they did not come into this world with.

we can empty handed, we leave same but Legacy remains. So sir, Live and let live.

Peace

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DieRich5: 10:51pm On Apr 23, 2021
Creeza:
is it deflationary?
yeah
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Creeza(m): 10:53pm On Apr 23, 2021
DieRich5:
yeah
Okay. I will check it out

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DieRich5: 10:57pm On Apr 23, 2021
Creeza:
Okay. I will check it out
alright
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ibime(m): 11:50pm On Apr 23, 2021
narit:

All of them are speculative but they are not Ponzi scheme. There is a big difference between speculating and Ponzi scheme. Bubble is still a preferable word. Sometimes, there are cōin that exhibit bubble characteristics.

#Speculating: when you buy at a lower price in order to sell at a higher price.

#Ponzi: when the money of old investors are used to pay new investors.

#MLM: When you have to bring new people into the system before you can get back your money or commission.

#Bubble: when you pay too much money for something Less.

Most coins fit the definition of Pønzi and MLM. They just last longer. It's the greater fool theory. Nobody has ever been able to say that the utility of a coin has justified it's price. They just hope to buy and sell for a higher price to a greater fool.

4 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ibime(m): 11:55pm On Apr 23, 2021
So ADA wicked down to 0.92 and Doge to 0.16 today? How I wish I hadn't gone so heavy on the first dip, I would be trying to pick up wicks this period.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by fusionchimera(m): 12:02am On Apr 24, 2021
DieRich5:
pls guys I fit buy usdt on p2p round 12am?........ anybody don buy dat time b4?
yes you can, make sure you're buying from either a merchant or someone with a good number of trades

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by temmycube(f): 12:06am On Apr 24, 2021
100xCoin - The FIRST meme coin owned and run by a doxxed crypto influencer! (Ken the Crypto)

� Fully
audited by Hacken and Techrate. Launched only 4 days ago, April 13th �

100x is a 100% transparent deflationary coin that is fresh off the launchpad.. Other coins offer a distribution % so the big bag holders get rich while the small fish pick up the scraps. We offer a coin burn on each buy and sell so your % of the circulating supply continues to grow as you hold onto your investment while we take you to the moon!

What is 100x for you ask?
100x will be a launchpad for new startups.. An opportunity for new developers to get some support to get their project off the ground. 100x is not only for its investors but for the community! We pride ourselves on 100% transparency.. We didn’t want to just get 1 external audit done. We got 3 to really show our investors that we are here for the long haul.

� 7% fee on transaction
� 3.5% burned
� 2% liquidity
� 1.5% dev & marketing

� Token name - 100X
� Contract - 0x4cC20A024324B6c487f50Ba448999Ae29f8F6022
�Audited by Hacken - https://hacken.io/audits/

� Website: https://www.100xcoin.io
�Twitter: https://mobile.twitter.com/100XCoin_
� Telegram: https:///ELOofficialchat

� Verified BSC Contract: https://bscscan.com/address/0x4cC20A024324B6c487f50Ba448999Ae29f8F6022
� Charts: https://poocoin.app/tokens/0x4cc20a024324b6c487f50ba448999ae29f8f6022

Hacken
Audits - Hacken[b][/b]
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by vicdom(m): 12:19am On Apr 24, 2021
Good morning crypto community, do I need to chat the seller before making payment on P2P?? I want to buy usdt now.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Haryoureendey4(m): 12:33am On Apr 24, 2021
vicdom:
Good morning crypto community, do I need to chat the seller before making payment on P2P?? I want to buy usdt now.
wants to buy too, hoping to hear answer from pple
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Tamel(m): 12:49am On Apr 24, 2021
Look at the volume on win

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Nobody: 12:54am On Apr 24, 2021
vicdom:

No you don't. Just get a seller with decent reviews
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DieRich5: 1:00am On Apr 24, 2021
vicdom:
not really @day time bt dis kind time I never buy b4
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by MrCodeSolo: 1:03am On Apr 24, 2021
Tyche:

Someone who sold his house to buy betc hanged himself in this morning in Turkey. It was in the local news
hmm!
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DieRich5: 1:03am On Apr 24, 2021
Ibime:
So ADA wicked down to 0.92 and Doge to 0.16 today? How I wish I hadn't gone so heavy on the first dip, I would be trying to pick up wicks this period.
I wish bnb enter $300/430 I for buy alots of bags
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Seandisputed(m): 1:08am On Apr 24, 2021
What alt coin would you guys advise one to buy now?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Tamel(m): 1:12am On Apr 24, 2021
Dent , win....this two are getting sent already, but then btc looks like it's about to Bleep em up tongue

4 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by naijacovid(m): 1:39am On Apr 24, 2021
Please I want to buy Dogecoin.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DieRich5: 1:53am On Apr 24, 2021
I know d different between limit and market order
But wat I don't know is
1) limit nd market order are the fee the same?
2)is it good to sell wit market order?
Cus when I want to sell @a high price using limit, the coin now drop below nd never go up to dat price again so i gat no option but to cancel d limit order nd place it again @low price below the first........pls I need answers

(1) (2) (3) ... (622) (623) (624) (625) (626) (627) (628) ... (3642) (Reply)

Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

Viewing this topic: frugal(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.