Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,726 members, 7,816,986 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:14 PM

Crypto Currency Investors Thread - Investment (628) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Crypto Currency Investors Thread (3300933 Views)

The Metaverse Investors Thread / NFT Investors Thread / Sh!t Coin Investors Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (625) (626) (627) (628) (629) (630) (631) ... (3646) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Haryoureendey4(m): 10:57am On Apr 24, 2021
vicdom:

Open your binance app; click on wallet; look up and click on P2P; click on 'P2P trading' ;look up at the left hand side, you will see p2p and arrow pointing down, click on it and change it to express; input the amount you want to buy, Binance will automatically merge you with someone that would want to sell usdt, click on his info to get his account details, pay to him; click on 'proceed next' for him to release your coin, wait for a while for him to confirm your payment before he can release your coins, he will do that within 15mins count down time, once the coins is released, the transaction would be completed immediately. If he doesn't release after the count down time, click on 'appeal' on same page and upload the evidence of your payment, the coins would be release by binance to you immediately.
Thanks this ur tips was really helpful

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by SaintUlot: 11:07am On Apr 24, 2021
sKeetz:
Lets all be honest to ourselves, crypto is a big legit ponzi. People havep to buy for the value to rise and you have to sell to someone before you can cashout.

Play it smart and it will reward you

Some people don't like hearing that though, but that is what is it, any money you make, is another person's money and when you lose too, your loss is someone else profit, but since everybody knows the risk they are taking with their money, it's nothing.

6 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by fergieboy: 11:10am On Apr 24, 2021
Binance verification don show people shege cheesy

8 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by SaintUlot: 11:13am On Apr 24, 2021
sKeetz:

Its easy to throw insults when you dont have a better opinion.

Most of this coins apart from maybe btc are based on mostly speculations and they are yet to do what they claim to do. Its like investing in tech stocks doing the dot com bubble.

Majority of the people you are arguing with are noobs and some don't take a critical look, they are only looking @ the crypto market from the surface.

Some of them have vowed never to indulge in ponzi again, so they felt somehow when you called it an advanced ponzi. But unfortunately, that's what it is, except if we are scratching the whole thing from the surface and we try as much as possible to ignore those aspect of the crypto market. Nevertheless, ignoring it doesn't change what it is.

4 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by aywagze(m): 11:15am On Apr 24, 2021
#NFT airdrop
Paste on dapps and accept invitation
No gas fee needed

Do it asap

https://bsc.alpaca.city?ref=0x102155C37e3F59C063956feC1D48aab86FE99390
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by ObodoNaija(f): 11:17am On Apr 24, 2021
Please what's happening on Pancakeswap? Are we expected to click on Migrate now? I've been trying to check somethings since morning but I can't. V2 is showing discontinued. What should I do?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ibime(m): 11:19am On Apr 24, 2021
ObodoNaija:
Please what's happening on Pancakeswap? Are we expected to click on Migrate now? I've been trying to check somethings since morning but I can't. V2 is showing discontinued. What should I do?

Click.on v1, link your wallet and continue as usual

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by SaintUlot: 11:22am On Apr 24, 2021
narit:

All of them are speculative but they are not Ponzi scheme. There is a big difference between speculating and Ponzi scheme. Bubble is still a preferable word. Sometimes, there are cōin that exhibit bubble characteristics.

#Speculating: when you buy at a lower price in order to sell at a higher price.

#Ponzi: when the money of old investors are used to pay new investors.

#MLM: When you have to bring new people into the system before you can get back your money or commission.

#Bubble: when you pay too much money for something Less.

If you buy a coin now, shortly after, a confirmed fud started spreading about the project, no buy wall, no liquidity on exchanges, nobody is even willing to buy, the project team themselves have bolted, do you think you will be able to sell what you buy.

There are lots of scam projects like that, once the coin is listed, the founder will dump what they have and zoom off, only those who sell on time will be safe.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Sukkyy2010: 11:32am On Apr 24, 2021
fusionchimera:
yes you can, make sure you're buying from either a merchant or someone with a good number of trades

Sure i still bought one yesterday and when I call the seller(a guy) he answered the call immediately and the whole transaction was done within 3 minutes.

I guessed the guy is a midnight trader like me
As for me I stay woke and forecast the chat.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by SaintUlot: 11:38am On Apr 24, 2021
sKeetz:

As long as its making me money, I dont care. Thank you.

90% of crypto investors have same mentality and i am not different as well, make money and dump, nobody is buying because of the underlining product, how many people are even using the so called underlining product. All the altcoins are pump and dump, just that some of them have some element of hope in their p and d. The last time bitcoin dumped by 82% from its ATH, ethereum dumped 90%, some other altcoins dumped from 95 - 99% and some don't even survive the dump.

When another long bearish trend starts, all those institutional investors that said they won't sell will be the ones to first dump their bag holdings, it has happened before and it would happen again.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by SaintUlot: 11:44am On Apr 24, 2021
Leezah:
Less than 485 to $

How can one withdraw usd from the app? And is the app licensed by cbn and sec?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by lavylilly: 11:55am On Apr 24, 2021
SaintUlot:

90% of crypto investors have same mentality and i am not different as well, make money and dump, nobody is buying because of the underlining product, how many people are even using the so called underlining product. All the altcoins are pump and dump, just that some of them have some element of hope in their p and d. The last time bitcoin dumped by 82% from its ATH, ethereum dumped 90%, some other altcoins dumped from 95 - 99% and some don't even survive the dump.

When another long bearish trend starts, all those institutional investors that said they won't sell will be the ones to first dump their bag holdings, it has happened before and it would happen again.
Oga read about the following xrp, trx and bnb

4 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by SaintUlot: 11:57am On Apr 24, 2021
Mrcapability7:

Will you shut the fuvkk up with your stupidity and nonentity and get fuvkk outta here guy

I can see that what i said really pained you, but that's the biter truth, i have been in crypto since 2015. Seems you just want to be seeing testimonies of those who are cashing out, but it doesn't work like that, crypto is a two edged sword. Infact you can make money from the market and that same market will later consume what you already made as cashout.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Leezah(f): 12:00pm On Apr 24, 2021
SaintUlot:

How can one withdraw usd from the app? And is the app licensed by cbn and sec?
You cannot withdraw USD, but can save your naira from devaluation by converting it to $. It's licensed by CBN and SEC. They are Partners with ARM and Sigma Securities in Nigeria and Drivewealth brokers in US.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Leezah(f): 12:00pm On Apr 24, 2021
SaintUlot:

I can see that what i said really pained you, but that's the biter truth, i have been in crypto since 2015. Seems you just want to be seeing testimonies of those who are cashing out, but it doesn't work like that, crypto is a two edged sword. Infact you can make money from the market and that same market will later consume what you already made as cashout.
A zero sum game
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Toks2008(m): 12:01pm On Apr 24, 2021
Watch out for an impending crash of cryptos and know when to buy back for insane profits.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PXXDVF4ngAw

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by vicdom(m): 12:05pm On Apr 24, 2021
Leezah:
As long as information you provided during registeration are true and accurate.

It's takes 2-3 business day to get verified, they will need to be sure that documents provided upon registeration are valid.

Valid means of identification
Voters Card
International Passport
Drivers license
National Identity Number (NIN)

They have a customer service number for enquiry
Okay boss... Thanks
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by iLegendd(m): 12:12pm On Apr 24, 2021
You guys should remember Sunday and Monday have their own personal crash/correction.

It may repeat itself, it may not — unpredictable. I'm more prepared for repetition.

In summary, there is nothing to fear other than developing a personal strategy you'll use. I created a new post on the 17th, but to post the thing no come move me.

Below is a sneak peek.

14 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by lavylilly: 12:13pm On Apr 24, 2021
if u are trading, convert Ur money into USDT NOW BTC is going down to 43k : Many people shorted it to 37k : all coins are already going down

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by elmas(m): 12:17pm On Apr 24, 2021
aywagze:
#NFT airdrop
Paste on dapps and accept invitation
No gas fee needed

Do it asap

https://bsc.alpaca.city?ref=0x102155C37e3F59C063956feC1D48aab86FE99390

Bros are airdrops profitable?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by SaintUlot: 12:25pm On Apr 24, 2021
lavylilly:
Oga read about the following xrp, trx and bnb

You won't be the one to tell me about all those, I ain't a baby crypto trader. Xrp and trx are still in 91% and 82% loss respectively going by their ATH btc rate, only bnb has done well of the trio. I can't buy and hold coin with btc from 2018 till now and be happy with myself because the price has improved usdt wise. I might decide to cut my loss though and move on.

So it's possible to buy different altcoin in year 2016 totalling 10btc, all of them might worth just 1.8btc currently and you might think you are in profit because of the usd value, but no you ain't in profit, all what you bought are in loss, it is the btc increment overtime that is helping the portfolio. It would have been better not to have bought the altcoins @ all in ab initio.

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Elsueno: 12:26pm On Apr 24, 2021
Bitcoin overvalued itself since it crossed 50k, all these hodl guys wanna cash out on you. I have already recovered my initial capital since a while back & even extra half of it. Now even if the current Bitcoin falls to zero. e no go matter much
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by humble7744(m): 12:46pm On Apr 24, 2021
Hi good to be here
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by chukwuebuka65(m): 12:56pm On Apr 24, 2021
Sukkyy2010:

Sure i still bought one yesterday and when I call the seller(a guy) he answered the call immediately and the whole transaction was done within 3 minutes.

I guessed the guy is a midnight trader like me
As for me I stay woke and forecast the chat.

na me sell to you. u s d t. 50k through gtb . 081......3408. abi?

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Bunker1(m): 12:56pm On Apr 24, 2021
lavylilly:
if u are trading, convert Ur money into USDT NOW BTC is going down to 43k
: Many people shorted it to 37k
: all coins are already going down
We are here for it, what are you afraid of. Will that USDT make you rich. Risk takers are the real investors. Not daily bread chasers.

7 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by typicalgamer(m): 1:00pm On Apr 24, 2021
fergieboy:

I had to login 4 different iPhones and a laptop nothing happen.

But when I try one Chinko cheap Android phone, na so everything go legit and verified see joy

6 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Notyamate(f): 1:12pm On Apr 24, 2021
Even if Betece hits 43k, we are still here to eat that dips grin. If you wan covert your money to stable coin, do so but stop spreading FUD.

8 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ibime(m): 1:24pm On Apr 24, 2021
We are going to $43k but I'm not overly concerned.

Cøinbase listing USDT is bullish.

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by sats: 1:58pm On Apr 24, 2021
sKeetz:
Lets all be honest to ourselves, crypto is a big legit ponzi. People havep to buy for the value to rise and you have to sell to someone before you can cashout.

Play it smart and it will reward you

Call it what you want
If it makes you happy

I buy low
I sell high
I hold projects with usecase
That is my concern

7 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by KingAbdulazeez: 1:59pm On Apr 24, 2021
DieRich5:
pls guys I fit buy usdt on p2p round 12am?........ anybody don buy dat time b4?
I bought around to 1 am before
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DieRich5: 2:14pm On Apr 24, 2021
KingAbdulazeez:
I bought around to 1 am before
ok thanks

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by azpekuliar: 2:14pm On Apr 24, 2021
fergieboy:

That SMS authentication ba? I don give up oo

(1) (2) (3) ... (625) (626) (627) (628) (629) (630) (631) ... (3646) (Reply)

Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

Viewing this topic: Redcup(f), mindtricks, Chikacha, Samdebest, michealewela, SolarE, HODGracious, randy01(m), Valwezzy and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.