Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,692 members, 7,816,828 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:05 PM

Crypto Currency Investors Thread - Investment (629) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Crypto Currency Investors Thread (3300102 Views)

The Metaverse Investors Thread / NFT Investors Thread / Sh!t Coin Investors Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (626) (627) (628) (629) (630) (631) (632) ... (3645) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Investorbj: 2:16pm On Apr 24, 2021
SaintUlot:

Not selling on time to cut your loss, could be your undoing.

Any coin you buy on a big exchange like binance for Example, if the coin is delisted, forget it, it is a loss.

When a coin sufferers an hack or 51% attack, forget it u are in loss, the more you hodl, the more you go deeper in loss.

When a project is abandoned or founder exit scam, forget it you are in loss.

When a project founder dies or the core brain in the project team dies, forget it you are in loss.

When you buy @ the top during a pump and dump, forget it you are in loss.

When you buy an overpumped or overvalued shitcoin,my brother your loss is follow come.

When you buy a coin @ prelaunch and the launch price is lower than the prelaunch price, na loss for you.

When you buy a coin @ prelaunch and the project couldn't get listed in an exchange or got listed in a shitty exchange, you know what would happen already.

There are other scenarios that could lead to irrecoverable loss, but these are the ones i can remember for now, so forget that you don't lose until you sell, selling on time with minimal loss might be your total loss escape.

When any of the above happen to any of the coin you are holding, forget it there is 90% assurance that you are in an irrecoverable loss. The remaining 10% is the probability that you might have a slim chance of getting out of your loss miraculously in future.

Good points but when PAID was hacked, it actually grew in price weeks after.

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by aysnoopy(m): 2:17pm On Apr 24, 2021
IyaTola:
What error message are you getting? If they mail you saying your VERIFICATION failed please do it after 24hrs

It says verification fail and that my identity is not acceptable.
Though I use NMIC slip
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by patjane(f): 2:18pm On Apr 24, 2021
How much
IyaTola:
Ayo don't sell it, you may regret, I made money from that same xrp, it a good project
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by ObodoNaija(f): 2:28pm On Apr 24, 2021
Ibime:

Click.on v1, link your wallet and continue as usual

Thanks bro. Please can you explain more on how to link it. I tried doing it but it's somehow confusing, I even tried checking on YouTube if I can see get how to do it but I didn't. Please do help me explain more on how to link it.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by damiloladuke: 2:52pm On Apr 24, 2021
Connect with me on WhatsApp 08038606260 to buy SAFEMOON

I currently sell at N5500/million tokens

click https://vars.us/aK03L

You'll also benefit from getting updated on other DeFi coins when you patronize me!

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Sukkyy2010: 2:55pm On Apr 24, 2021
chukwuebuka65:

na me sell to you. u s d t. 50k through gtb . 081......3408. abi?
You're doing well.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Nobody: 3:32pm On Apr 24, 2021
Join this legit airdrop disbursement in 12 hours.

https:/// cool coolDodo_airdrop_bot?start=0056268805

Remove cool cool
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by ceeSleek(m): 3:44pm On Apr 24, 2021
RED everywhere! fear dey always catch me to open my portfolio.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by collinsobinna(m): 3:54pm On Apr 24, 2021
Hi @ vicdom.

I noticed that on the
Binance app.

The price for buying and for selling differs in the p2p section.

Does that mean that if I buy at usdt at 479. I can sell at the sell price of 665 and make a quick profit in a jiffy.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ibime(m): 3:57pm On Apr 24, 2021
ObodoNaija:

Thanks bro. Please can you explain more on how to link it. I tried doing it but it's somehow confusing, I even tried checking on YouTube if I can see get how to do it but I didn't. Please do help me explain more on how to link it.

It's written on the screen - Connect to Wallet
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ojemedad: 3:59pm On Apr 24, 2021
lavylilly:
if u are trading, convert Ur money into USDT NOW BTC is going down to 43k
: Many people shorted it to 37k
: all coins are already going down

Stop spreading fear

12 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by sats: 4:15pm On Apr 24, 2021
ceeSleek:
RED everywhere! fear dey always catch me to open my portfolio.

When it is green
You are happy to check your portfolio

Use the same energy
Now that it is red
You wont happy
But you will know your standing

I used to be 50% down
It's picking up gradually

Stochastic give me hope that next week will be good

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Creeza(m): 4:21pm On Apr 24, 2021
You guys should check this out. It's pretty early

Neuralink token

According to the devs and admin it's launching on pancakeswap today at 6pm UTC
http:// neuralink.money/#

Remove the space when you paste into a browser
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Creeza(m): 4:24pm On Apr 24, 2021
collinsobinna:
Hi @ vicdom.

I noticed that on the
Binance app.

Does that mean that if I buy at usdt at 479. I can sell at the sell price of 665 and make a quick profit in a jiffy.
Those p2p guys will always checkmate you bro. Except you are selling high amounts and quantity.

If the Usdt/NGn price increases...

The NGN price on P2p is adjusted to favor only high amount of coins

If you sell like 5k-30k your profit is little above nothing

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by vicdom(m): 4:24pm On Apr 24, 2021
collinsobinna:
Hi @ vicdom.

I noticed that on the
Binance app.

Lol... You can only, if the buyer is bereft of crypto knowledge. It's almost impossible to sell it on the platform if the current market price of that coin does not hover around that price tag. Before someone would want to buy a coin, he must have seen the market price, and you can't sell above the market price.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by dogtails(m): 4:25pm On Apr 24, 2021
collinsobinna:
Hi @ vicdom.

I noticed that on the
Binance app.

Lol dont let them fool u oh u will still sell at 496

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ibime(m): 4:27pm On Apr 24, 2021
Creeza:
You guys should check this out. It's pretty early

Neuralink token

According to the devs and admin it's launching on pancakeswap today at 6pm UTC
http:// neuralink.money/#

Remove the space when you paste into a browser

Only 70 members on Telegram on day of launch, they are not serious

4 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by toask111: 4:30pm On Apr 24, 2021
typicalgamer:

I had to login 4 different iPhones and a laptop nothing happen.

But when I try one Chinko cheap Android phone, na so everything go legit and verified see joy

grin grin angry funny enough, I followed this process, it was a success. I have just been verified. Tanx

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Dollarseeker: 4:33pm On Apr 24, 2021
guys is it advisable to buy safe moon now? I wnt to go into crypto and would like to start with safe moon
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ezemarcel(m): 4:39pm On Apr 24, 2021
Dollarseeker:
guys is it advisable to buy safe moon now? I wnt to go into crypto and would like to start with safe moon
yes buy and hold it for five years....that’s what I did...so see you in 5yrs time

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by sats: 4:42pm On Apr 24, 2021
Dollarseeker:

You want to start with safe.moon?

Why not WIN, DENT or COTI?

Your choice

I am not a financial adviser

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by azpekuliar: 4:44pm On Apr 24, 2021
sKeetz:
Lets all be honest to ourselves, crypto is a big legit ponzi. People havep to buy for the value to rise and you have to sell to someone before you can cashout.

Play it smart and it will reward you

It’s called “The Greater Fool Theory”. Until the market runs out of fools. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Dee4luv: 4:46pm On Apr 24, 2021
toask111:

grin grin angry funny enough, I followed this process, it was a success. I have just been verified. Tanx

How are you guys doing it naw. I don tired
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by krissconnect(m): 5:02pm On Apr 24, 2021
Hello pls, i am using the Kucoin app and i need directions on how to buy usdt so i can start trading. Thanks
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Creeza(m): 5:09pm On Apr 24, 2021
Ibime:

Only 70 members on Telegram on day of launch, they are not serious
lol... Really not serious.. no marketing at all...but it's just 2days old
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by toask111: 5:11pm On Apr 24, 2021
Dee4luv:

How are you guys doing it naw. I don tired

Use another mobile phone or laptop has adviced.

That is what I did and it worked for me tthough the face verification was a little bit hard(This is cos my room was dark, I had to go outside). The Identity card upload was smooth.

Use another phone
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by SenecaTheYonger: 5:40pm On Apr 24, 2021
There are so many coins that can do what BTC does better than BTC itself at lower fees and less cost of production/mining (electricity wise)

I never understood why it’s the most sort after

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ojemedad: 5:45pm On Apr 24, 2021
SenecaTheYonger:
There are so many coins that can do what BTC does better than BTC itself at lower fees and less cost of production/mining (electricity wise)

I never understood why it’s the most sort after

I think because it is the first and the world is already used to it

TBH I hate what btc is doing to other coins

5 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by MrCodeSolo: 5:46pm On Apr 24, 2021
d truth is beetcee erratic movement within d 47-51k regions is being sending uneasy shockwaves to other altcoins. Money must be made so long as new investors continue to inject fresh monies into crypto exchange market and becoming d new bagcarriers coupled with d volatility of d crypto market bcuz weaker hands must be shaken out to moon forward.
and even if institutional monies decide to pull out funds by selling off all dia beetcee, d market will still be doing fine. d last time I checked dz (institutional monies including elon mk, MicroStrategy,etc all bought at d top around d 54-58k range and if they are to sell all off now, they will be nothing but cheerful givers to many ambitious smaller investors.
go to d crypto twitter community and u will see several handles with d not-to-proud showing off dia beetcee trading account that runs in d hundreds; EmperorBTC, bloodgodbtc,cryptoboss, etc. AND THEY ALL ARE NOT SELLING BUT RATHER ACCUMULATING MORE BEETCEES UNTIL BEETCEE BECOMES A STORE OF VALUE.

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by ChngedChnges(m): 5:50pm On Apr 24, 2021
collinsobinna:
Hi @ vicdom.

I noticed that on the
Binance app.

Make sure u view the icon on the right side of each buyer. Those that want to buy above the normal price are usually those that pay through airtime or fiat. Those that pay directly into ur account are within normal proce range. Check well o b4 u go by 50k worth of airtime angry grin

5 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by ObodoNaija(f): 5:54pm On Apr 24, 2021
Ibime:

It's written on the screen - Connect to Wallet

Bro, I can't find where it is written. This is what is showing on my screen.

(1) (2) (3) ... (626) (627) (628) (629) (630) (631) (632) ... (3645) (Reply)

Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

Viewing this topic: leo047, dacool1(m), TheyVid(m), Erikiel(m), mzee11, Pk01(m), daharry(m), aWITNESS, jayce232, santos123(m) and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.