Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,547 members, 7,812,722 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:05 PM

Crypto Currency Investors Thread - Investment (657) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Crypto Currency Investors Thread (3284764 Views)

The Metaverse Investors Thread / NFT Investors Thread / Sh!t Coin Investors Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (654) (655) (656) (657) (658) (659) (660) ... (3639) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by damiloladuke: 10:42am On Apr 29, 2021
SAFEBTC is N1500 for 10 million tokens.

Don't miss this opportunity, BUY NOW!

Call or WhatsApp 08038606260 or click https://vars.us/BW7OE

I sell Safemoon at affordable rates too
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Neverlosemoney: 10:47am On Apr 29, 2021
When ETH move, he drags the entire market with him even shitcoin are not left behind, when coming down, he goes down alone. How selfless embarassed
When B.T.C move, he moves alone. When coming down, he drags the entire market down with him, The Grim Reaper. shitcoīn suffer most grin

16 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by johnoj24(m): 11:00am On Apr 29, 2021
Mamazi1:
For my mind I don de Imagine the kind mansion wey I wan start next week.

You need better slap then you'll get yourself grin grin
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by hpymoment(f): 11:01am On Apr 29, 2021
Please can an expired driving license be used for binance verification?

My voters card info can be barely seen, Nigeria can’t do anything with sincerity and truth. This is something I don’t even use except occasional is now washing on its own angry

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by OpenHeaven2019(f): 11:27am On Apr 29, 2021
jedisco:

Looks like its a new coyn... Just 3 weeks on B.. Not enough historical info to say....
As with all newly listed coyns, I play them thesame way. If the project is one that I think is sensible (e.g dot and uni when they launched), I wait for the initial pump and selloff to finish before I slowly scalein and watch how it holds structure in usd and also against majors

Coin upon listing announcement on Binance rose up to $10 and when it was listed as with most coin dump to sub $0.26.

What I see now is a breakout!

Everything has time and season.

Every coin has its time and season.

There's correction time.

There's consolidation time.

There's breakout time.

$TLM is going to $1 and beyond

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Jesus5656(m): 11:30am On Apr 29, 2021
hpymoment:

My voters card info can be barely seen, Nigeria can’t do anything with sincerity and truth. This is something I don’t even use except occasional is now washing on its own angry
..Pls help me....I'm new to the binanancr app...Is it ok if I claim this offer

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Jesus5656(m): 11:32am On Apr 29, 2021
I really need help,is there any consequence if I claim this offer from binance app?.... l don't even know which one to pair with...Pls help me out..

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by nna777: 11:34am On Apr 29, 2021
I just said I should post this here. For Btc investors/traders.

Don't listen to the noise/distraction about the demise of Btc. Few reasons why Btc value will keep on increasing.

1. In the past 5yrs, YoY it has outperformed all indices and analysis. TA, FA, Macro and Micro economics.

2. It has stood the test of time. We know only 5% or less of any business idea goes past 3yrs. Btc is 10 and counting. Let the others prove themselves too.

3. It's the only digital currency that has the highest acceptance from mainstream. From Institutional Investors to big techs to mega stores and food companies and on and on etc. It might take awhile for others to be accepted.

4. It's continuous movement towards scarcity will definitely increase demand which will inturn increase price. This is basic old school economic of Demand & Supply.

5. Last but not least, it's the first born grin. If you know, you know. If you don't, ask the person sitting beside you grin.

16 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by essay007(m): 11:38am On Apr 29, 2021
Buy and Hodl BNB if you can. Don't say u didn't read it....

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by murphyrichy(m): 11:46am On Apr 29, 2021
I don't really know what's wrong with b.nb and dogecoin....They refuse to grow.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Tamel(m): 11:56am On Apr 29, 2021
murphyrichy:

You say ?!!!
Come off it mafrend
Bnb is on the move now

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by millennialaku2: 12:01pm On Apr 29, 2021
murphyrichy:
paytience
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by hpymoment(f): 12:04pm On Apr 29, 2021
Jesus5656:

I’m a novice too. I don’t know oo
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by ObodoNaija(f): 12:15pm On Apr 29, 2021
Haryoureendey4:
how do I join pls

Search for their Telegram group with the name above
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Tamel(m): 12:23pm On Apr 29, 2021
Babadee1900:
Opened my trust wallet app now to see this... grin

What’s going on?

Up.bnb

Hehe , have you tried swapping this shii!
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Babadee1900(m): 12:24pm On Apr 29, 2021
Tamel:

Hehe , have you tried swapping this shii!

Yes, it’s worthless.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by jom28gy(m): 12:28pm On Apr 29, 2021
Oyindamolah:
Crypto_NG on telegram
what is their telegram handle?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by jom28gy(m): 12:29pm On Apr 29, 2021
Please how much will give me$50, Bitcoin?

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by essay007(m): 12:31pm On Apr 29, 2021
murphyrichy:
Eh? Doge that has grown over 150% the last 2 months? BNB did even better. Check ur facts..

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by ObodoNaija(f): 12:41pm On Apr 29, 2021
Bunker1:
Finally this trade has been hijacked by cry.pto customer services and betting personal, enjoy, I am glad I got in when it was educative. Thanks to Sailor, openheaven, Ilegend, etc. God bless you guy's for helping a brother. If only you know bills you guy's helped me to settle under few months. I can now do TA, I know how to prepare for bleeding days. I am still learning hope to learn more but those get rich in the morning and get poor in the evening guys have chased you guys away. If you are new here visit youtube, cryptogaint the lady is awesome and many others. God bless. Those that took my call on Bake at $1.32 are now smiling.

Bro, what do you have to say about Bake now. I bought when it was $5.31, it seems to be going down now. What do you advice I do? Is there any hope that it will still go up in few days?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Zobah: 12:42pm On Apr 29, 2021
hpymoment:

You dealing with white people, please do not give us a bad name, If you're daily trader Crypto trader, i will advise you to suspend Binance for Bybit

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Zobah: 12:45pm On Apr 29, 2021
Check out Burger and thank me later
ObodoNaija:

Bro, what do you have to say about Bake now. I bought when it was $5.31, it seems to be going down now. What do you advice I do? Is there any hope that it will still go up in few days?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Zobah: 12:47pm On Apr 29, 2021
0.00092 Bitcoin =N=25k
jom28gy:
Please how much will give me$50, Bitcoin?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Zobah: 12:47pm On Apr 29, 2021
Yes
Jesus5656:
Click on the link to redeem the voucher.

Select the currency pair you want to apply it to from the available options.

Try choose a profitable pair, and one you have much funds in already to reduce early liquidation.

After applying the coupon, go to your Isolated Margin Menu and click transfer.

Transfer the currency pair you chose while redeeming the coupon from your spot wallet to your margin wallet.

It's not compulsory you borrow, but if you borrow, you won't be charged interest for 7 days cos of the coupon you applied earlier.

If you wish to borrow, it's not everytime loans will be available, take note.

You can borrow your max limit upfront by clicking on the pair in your margin wallet, going to borrow tab, and switching to usdt (since the free interest loan applies to usdt only and not the other currency in the pair).

Type in the amount you want to borrow, or click MAX to collect everything they want to borrow you cos the loan might not be available when next you retry.

Then go back to the pair in your margin wallet and click Trade to start trading in bits or whole.

You can also borrow in bits by going to the buy/sell menu and changing the Normal mode to Borrow mode, then type in the quantity you want to borrow for that particular trade.

After placing a trade with borrowed funds, go back to the pair in your wallet, check Position tab, and take note of the liquidation price.

Set an alarm on the pair to warn you well before the market price touches that price.

If the trade goes against you and you approach the liquidation price, transfer extra funds from your spot wallet to your margin wallet to increase your collateral level and lower the liquidation price.

You can keep doing this and paying interest where applicable till your trade becomes profitable and you take profit.

After taking profit, remember to repay the loan and interest manually.

You can also repay automatically when selling the pair by changing the normal/borrow mode to repay mode.

You can get more info on YouTube as usual.

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Zobah: 12:48pm On Apr 29, 2021
grin
Babadee1900:
Yes, it’s worthless.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by hpymoment(f): 12:55pm On Apr 29, 2021
Zobah:
You dealing with white people, please do not give us a bad name, If you're daily trader Crypto trader, i will advise you to suspend Binance for Bybit

I simply asked a question, telling me not to give us a bad name seems like I’m a scammer. It’s my money and I didn’t steal it.

I’m not trading, just want to invest for long period like 3yrs. I have been trying to verify with my voters card and only asked if an expired driving license can be used.

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Zobah: 12:58pm On Apr 29, 2021
I also gave you an alternative ma'am.
hpymoment:

I simply asked a question, telling me not to give us a bad name seems like I’m a scammer. It’s my money and I didn’t steal it.

I’m not trading, just want to invest for long period like 3yrs. I have been trying to verify with my voters card and only asked if an expired driving license can be used.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Zobah: 12:58pm On Apr 29, 2021
Everyone has that one best friend who's now a stranger

6 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by htdot: 12:59pm On Apr 29, 2021
Haryoureendey4:
Ok thanks...I am having an issues with my trust wallet when i am trying to connect waller address in pancake swap it tells me provider error (no provider was found) pls can u help on how to fix that
Connect to pancakeswap with your trust wallet.. On the list of the dropdown wallet, click trust wallet.. And then, connect

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Bunker1(m): 1:02pm On Apr 29, 2021
ObodoNaija:

Hope you haven't sold already. This has been our problems, It was $1.33 when I mentioned it, you decided to buy now. It is not a pump and dump coin, people are just taking profits. If you wait you will still make good gain's as long as Bt.cee is steady. Don't go all in for a coin, buy and wait, if it dips few minutes after buying then buy, if it doesn't you are already in, don't think about only profits think about lose or time you have to wait to be on track again, you should be averaging.Let coins in red attract you not the green I entered venus in red, the coin might hit above $100.

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by owunabastard: 1:13pm On Apr 29, 2021
damiloladuke:
Don't miss out on the DeFi craze going on! One of the most promising tokens to acquire is #SAFEMOON and its extremely low priced.

The developers have great plans as they are not only on coinmarketcap.com, but they have been listed on many exchanges.

This is an opportunity to become a Cryptocurrency beneficiary, don't miss it

Connect with me on WhatsApp https://vars.us/BW7OE if you need to buy this cheap coins.

Safemoon is just N5000 for 1 million tokens

It was just N200 per million tokens in March.

Connect with me on WhatsApp https://vars.us/BW7OE if you need to buy this cheap coins.
This thing you are saying now is reminding me the crazy of 2017, when shitcoins are advertising their coin to sell to newbies like me then, only to find out it is all scam. By promoting this coin here, it is obvious that this coin is not legit. Unfortunately, i have bought safemoon, but not sure it is this particular one you are advertising here. Anyone remember TBC (The Billion Coin)?

5 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by ObodoNaija(f): 1:19pm On Apr 29, 2021
Bunker1:

Hope you haven't sold already. This has been our problems, It was $1.33 when I mentioned it, you decided to buy now. It is not a pump and dump coin, people are just taking profits. If you wait you will still make good gain's as long as Bt.cee is steady. Don't go all in for a coin, buy and wait, if it dips few minutes after buying then buy, if it doesn't you are already in, don't think about only profits think about lose or time you have to wait to be on track again, you should be averaging.Let coins in red attract you not the green I entered venus in red, the coin might hit above $100.

No, I haven't sold yet. I didn't see when you mentioned it, if not I would have bought it then. I pray grin that it should continue to go up.

(1) (2) (3) ... (654) (655) (656) (657) (658) (659) (660) ... (3639) (Reply)

Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

Viewing this topic: Robnectar(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.