Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,133 members, 7,821,873 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:40 PM

Crypto Currency Investors Thread - Investment (659) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Crypto Currency Investors Thread (3322990 Views)

The Metaverse Investors Thread / NFT Investors Thread / Sh!t Coin Investors Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (656) (657) (658) (659) (660) (661) (662) ... (3656) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Macktaob(m): 5:22pm On Apr 29, 2021
darediamond:

While you are spewing trash about my Golden Offer, A Customer already shared His Positive experience about my Package.

Learn to think and ask reasoble questions before you talk and your Life will change for better.
And you decided to expose your face shey
Ordhibhest o coz I don't know what you tryna prove on a faceless forum.

4 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Macktaob(m): 5:23pm On Apr 29, 2021
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by darediamond(m): 5:32pm On Apr 29, 2021
Macktaob:

And you decided to expose your face shey
Ordhibhest o coz I don't know what you tryna prove on a faceless forum.
To you it is "expose" because you think we share same ideology whereas the lane is utterly different.

Never you be a SCAMMER because it as irreversible painful price.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Haryoureendey4(m): 5:38pm On Apr 29, 2021
Creeza:
send usdt to Hotbit 20$ or even 15

buy Bnb. withdraw to trustwallet (Bep20) directly

worked for me and rate is cheaper
i have even tried that before coming here not working for me, getting message (you don't have enough tron to cover network fee)
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by CryptoMatic: 5:40pm On Apr 29, 2021
millennialaku2:

abi oh, this thread is littered with his screenshots. undecided

Just go through his questions, you’ll get sick

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Creeza(m): 5:44pm On Apr 29, 2021
Haryoureendey4:
i have even tried that before coming here not working for me, getting message (you don't have enough tron to cover network fee)
I don't understand. transfering usdt to Hotbit doesn't require Tron network Fee...
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Moda1: 5:58pm On Apr 29, 2021
Finally my appeal was treated today and binance released the funds to me . Scammer was still claiming he has paid me and even provided fake receipts to binance customer care . But i was updating the chat with proves to counter his claim . I was asked to provide order number and within 1 minutes, na so i hear gbagam from email as order is fulfilled and case closed grin
Thanks everyone for your directions and taken time to explain, it was really helpful . $750 is no small change to lose this period.

For information purposes, screenshot every step when dealing with the sellers as thats the best way to defend ur appeal cos u cant tell when u will meet a scammer and also keep ur eyes on the timer as they will be demanding all the imaginable just to distract u from the timer .

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Haryoureendey4(m): 6:07pm On Apr 29, 2021
Creeza:
I don't understand. transfering usdt to Hotbit doesn't require Tron network Fee...
see

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ezemarcel(m): 6:09pm On Apr 29, 2021
Moda1:
Finally my appeal was treated today and binance released the funds to me . Scammer was still claiming he has paid me and even provided fake receipts to binance customer care . But i was updating the chat with proves to counter his claim . I was asked to provide order number and within 1 minutes, na so i hear gbagam from email as order is fulfilled and case closed grin
Thanks everyone for your directions and taken time to explain, it was really helpful . $750 is no small change to lose this period. Tell us the scammer name so we can note him and avoid him

For information purposes, screenshot every step when dealing with the sellers as thats the best way to defend ur appeal cos u cant tell when u will meet a scammer and also keep ur eyes on the timer as they will be demanding all the imaginable just to distract u from the timer .
can you tell us the name of the scammer so we can avoid him sir

4 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Creeza(m): 6:21pm On Apr 29, 2021
Haryoureendey4:
see
calm down. there is always a way out

Try getting another wallet.

Maybe Safepal... import your wallet into the app and try

or if worse comes to worse transfer Tron to trustwallet

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by sats: 6:26pm On Apr 29, 2021
Moda1:
Thanks everyone for your directions and taken time to explain, it was really helpful . $750 is no small change to lose this period.

I doubt you traded with a binance merchant
The ones that have deposited 10 bnb as security
Those ones cannot try to scam you

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by dogtails(m): 6:28pm On Apr 29, 2021
dogtails:
Guys what's the transfer charge from luno to binance
??
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Moda1: 6:29pm On Apr 29, 2021
Chinazaekpere Kenneth Ayogu , 08164111909 . Uses Kuda bank . He has good ratings , account well verified with over 2000 reviews . I guess he mix legit and scam a few people hence he is operating . Nairaland moderator said he is a wanted person and on scammer list .
Ezemarcel:
can you tell us the name of the scammer so we can avoid him sir

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Moda1: 6:31pm On Apr 29, 2021
How will i know those ones with such security.
sats:

I doubt you traded with a binance merchant
The ones that have deposited 10 bnb as security
Those ones cannot try to scam you

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by strom: 6:38pm On Apr 29, 2021
jedisco:
Alot of majors look hot...

Bnb is one I'm watching... Not in a position now, but if it can flip 600, then 700 and even upto 900 eventually could be in reach...

Xmr is another... Got in earlier at 408... If seems to be in the process of flipping the 400 level and has also built an ascending triangle... It's already been in a rally for sometime so I'd be looking to take profit earlier at about 500-520... on the contrary, if it starts closing below 400, then that'd be a bad sign.

N.b.. these are 5hr charts...each candle represents 5hrs of price action... So they're slower moving but have less noise

[b]The major caveat is that betece is at 55-56k resistance. So it's worth waiting for confirmation before getting into alyts.
On betece, let's see what happens but I'm hoping on a retrace to the 50k level over the [/b]weekend/next week. That should be an opportunity to get some entries.

Is this the retracement or more dips will still come

Thanks for your analysis

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by yazga: 6:44pm On Apr 29, 2021
Moda1:
Chinazaekpere Kenneth Ayogu , 08164111909 . Uses Kuda bank . He has good ratings , account well verified with over 2000 reviews . I guess he mix legit and scam a few people hence he is operating . Nairaland moderator said he is a wanted person and on scammer list .
Someone here dropped list of scammers to avoid on binance
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by sats: 6:45pm On Apr 29, 2021
Moda1:
How will i know those ones with such security.

Check their profile
You will see it after their verified status

They trade in big amounts like N50k and N100k
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by fergieboy: 6:48pm On Apr 29, 2021
For binance once I see kuda account I don cancel trade

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by murphyrichy(m): 6:50pm On Apr 29, 2021
Tamel:

You say ?!!!
Come off it mafrend
Bnb is on the move now
it reached $600 but has come down again, not moving like E.therium
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by murphyrichy(m): 6:52pm On Apr 29, 2021
essay007:

Eh? Doge that has grown over 150% the last 2 months? BNB did even better. Check ur facts..
I know, but I don't mean monthly grow.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by solreb: 6:54pm On Apr 29, 2021
Oyindamolah:
You are becoming an investor.
I am a trader but a patient one. Because I have learnt tht it pays to be patient rather than jumping off every time a coin loses.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Tyche(m): 7:03pm On Apr 29, 2021
Seems like a correction is on the making?

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by yazga: 7:17pm On Apr 29, 2021
Haryoureendey4:
Pls who can fund me bnb on my trust wallet
One condition, you Sign up with the trove link on my signature we both get free shares of either Dangote Sugar or GTbank
Tyche:
Seems like a correction is on the making?
Yes
fergieboy:
For binance once I see kuda account I don cancel trade
Why?

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by yazga: 7:18pm On Apr 29, 2021
dogtails:
Guys what's the transfer charge from luno to binance
Google has the answer
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ezemarcel(m): 7:38pm On Apr 29, 2021
Moda1:
thank you....I will avoid the idiot

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by EXLOVER(m): 7:42pm On Apr 29, 2021
darediamond:

While you are spewing trash about my Golden Offer, A Customer already shared His Positive experience about my Package.

Learn to think and ask reasoble questions before you talk and your Life will change for better.
E really pain you, you're a thief help your family

5 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by futurevizi(m): 7:49pm On Apr 29, 2021
moneymind:

Thanks for this, X2 already

Still working
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by essay007(m): 7:54pm On Apr 29, 2021
murphyrichy:
I know, but I don't mean monthly grow.
And I'm not talking about monthly growth..

(1) (2) (3) ... (656) (657) (658) (659) (660) (661) (662) ... (3656) (Reply)

Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

Viewing this topic: Toppy08, Robnectar(m), DaddyCoool, Smithwilliams826, Nonyelumf, jayce232, emekad2 and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.