Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,443 members, 7,830,214 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:56 PM

Crypto Currency Investors Thread - Investment (663) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Crypto Currency Investors Thread (3351356 Views)

The Metaverse Investors Thread / NFT Investors Thread / Sh!t Coin Investors Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (660) (661) (662) (663) (664) (665) (666) ... (3669) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by PerfectMatchNG: 11:34am On Apr 30, 2021
Yes it is allowed. However you can not use the same verification document for both the accounts. Using a passport for 1 account and using your driver's license for the the other account is the way to go.
lastempero:
Please house is it possible for one to operate two binance accounts.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by PerfectMatchNG: 11:39am On Apr 30, 2021
Some identifying documents required by KYC processes include:

Driver’s License / Government-issued photo ID

Passport

Social security number

PAN card

Voter ID Card

Address verification is also necessary. Applicants may submit different documentary proof, depending on the bank’s practices. Some examples include a utility bill, account statement from a different bank or credit card issuer or a lease agreement.

After providing a customer with an account, banks are required to perform periodic record updates. This means they continue to “recertify” their customers with intermittent requests for KYC information throughout their banking relationship. They also assign a risk level to their customers and monitor customer transactions to ensure they match expected behavior.

KYC practices aren’t limited to banking institutions. The financial investment industry uses KYC processes in compliance with the Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA) KYC Rule 2090. But rather than an AML effort, these KYC practices help investment companies better understand client needs.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by damiloladuke: 11:41am On Apr 30, 2021
You can get 100 million NFT-ART token for just N1500

The coin grew 50% between yesterday and today

Connect with me on WhatsApp https://vars.us/BW7OE if you need to buy this cheap coins.

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Nobody: 11:41am On Apr 30, 2021
ChybuzzDD:

You thought crypto has been banned in Nigeria?! When and where? This one is Buhari's agent. A youth like you can't even do a simple research to know the current situation of things. People are in bondage in Nigeria, but don't care how to get out if it.

Yout master and his co-workers only banned their financial institutions(which are also corrupt like them) from getting involved in crypto transactions.

Crypto trading is not banned in Nigeria. Otherwise, this thread wouldn't be in existence
Can't you explain to him in a mild and matured manner?

6 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DenreleDave(m): 11:42am On Apr 30, 2021
I dont even understand this Prom again, the coin just dey rise like rise...
I doubt if this coin is a pump and dump

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by PerfectMatchNG: 11:44am On Apr 30, 2021
If you’re buying a car stay quiet.

If you’re taking a course stay quiet.

If you’re going on vacation stay quiet.

The reason why most of our dreams don’t come true is because we tell the wrong people at the wrong time.

7 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by PerfectMatchNG: 11:46am On Apr 30, 2021
#BTC
#VOLUME

CORRELATION BETWEEN BTC PRICE AND VOLATILITY

Recent Crash From ATH liquidated most of the Future trader's Wallet. Looking at the volume and Recovery from 47k the funding rate is quite low. Volatility is reduced for now and we seeing a stable movement up and down. Lack of funding indicating a downward movement.
Recommended: Use Stop Loss and Stay Safe.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by SwizGuy(m): 12:06pm On Apr 30, 2021
Cannicus:

Maybe to the next exchange they will be listing on?

That's exactly my plan, the next exchange is Hotbit

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by SwizGuy(m): 12:12pm On Apr 30, 2021
Haryoureendey4:
$60 bro, and i can't afford that
I don't know the binance you using , but here it's 0.035 minimum

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by VEXT: 12:12pm On Apr 30, 2021
Hotbit is down. angry angry

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by StrafordSTONES(m): 12:16pm On Apr 30, 2021

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by yazga: 12:17pm On Apr 30, 2021
wink
zakkyzakes:
no probs thanks
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ojemedad: 12:21pm On Apr 30, 2021
PerfectMatchNG:
#BTC
#VOLUME

CORRELATION BETWEEN BTC PRICE AND VOLATILITY

Recent Crash From ATH liquidated most of the Future trader's Wallet. Looking at the volume and Recovery from 47k the funding rate is quite low. Volatility is reduced for now and we seeing a stable movement up and down. Lack of funding indicating a downward movement.
Recommended: Use Stop Loss and Stay Safe.
This is correct, the downward movement of btc is so sickening, one step forward 2 step backward
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ojemedad: 12:29pm On Apr 30, 2021
Weekend and month end, guys trade with caution, btc is very sick

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Richasbrick: 12:29pm On Apr 30, 2021
As always this is not a financial advice

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Heineken(m): 12:30pm On Apr 30, 2021
Ibime:
@nihilistjnr,

You for ride that Eithy bird till $3k oh.

ADA and XRP I bought during the dip went green today. Na LTC I dey eye next as it is 30% off what it was before the dip. Also hoping SOL will come down small so I can jump.on it
bro please how is the ADA now? I'm new in the system sha. I bought ADA last week
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by iLegendd(m): 12:30pm On Apr 30, 2021
Mizwalterz:

we do all transactions here...
we use ilegend as excrew...
i buy at N465.
if you are ok with the conditions please let me know.

What will you achieve after using my name to scam people?

Some idiots people will still transact with him and come to abuse me later for what I know not.

I don't visit this thread regularly doesn't mean I'm not online. Stop it.

If you had said, "I'll use iLegend as escrow, but I haven't contacted him yet," that would've been different.

Modified: Oh, sorry, I just skimmed through and realized you're not the seller, but a buyer who wants to use me as an escrow.

My apologies. I haven't been following the thread page by page, so it's hard to know what has been going on here.

Yes, I'll make a good escrow, but using one of the moderators here will be a better option.

7 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Vlyrics: 12:31pm On Apr 30, 2021
bello house, I just got verified by bi.nance. I had to use my colleagues doc and name. please I want to deposit, can I use my name to make payment on p2p cos my guy refuse to give me his Bvn for kuda ? i used my name there, hope it won't affect it if I make payment with my name? pls reply asap?

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by iLegendd(m): 12:35pm On Apr 30, 2021
GreatManBee:

Is this strategy still valid in the current market scenario?

Still working, but migrated to a new one. The more you research, the more you find patterns and upgrade.

I found Prom in my research when it was $11 and wanted to buy, but I don't know what happened, I didn't.

Few hours later, I saw it at $108. I just brought a knife to stab myself.

Anyway, I'm on QTUM and IOXT before they mooned. QTUM should be next. (Not a financial advice).

CoinMarketCal helps. I'm trading with news more than TA now, but at least, the structure must make sense.

I found different patterns that are raking in cash on Binance. One of them are coins that don't have USDT pair, but only BUSD. Those coins usually make lots of gains, then die out. When Binance adds the USDT pair, it shoots up again.

Coins like Bake, Prom, Auction, etc. AUCTION will shoot when they add the USDT pair. It's still in BUSD.

Search for coins that don't have USDT pair and monitor the BUSD pair — you'll never lose (not financial advice). Binance is playing some mind games there.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ojemedad: 12:50pm On Apr 30, 2021
Vlyrics:
bello house, I just got verified by bi.nance. I had to use my colleagues doc and name. please I want to deposit, can I use my name to make payment on p2p cos my guy refuse to give me his Bvn for kuda ? i used my name there, hope it won't affect it if I make payment with my name? pls reply asap?

Error, pls abandone that acct.

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by pius4luv(m): 12:52pm On Apr 30, 2021
Vlyrics:

It won't work that way ur name have to be the same with your bank account details on binance i don't think binance accept third party account ,you can only use your friend bank details to transact on binance p2p ok
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Wealth7(m): 12:55pm On Apr 30, 2021
iLegendd:
NKN has qualified for my method and it's warming up, but you don't need to jump in, but do your research to know if it's right for you.

Remember, it has never failed me, but if it fails you, don't blame me. Minimum hodl is 5 - 7 days. Max 1 month.

Most times you sound perfect about your strategy and all failing to realize crypto is highly a volatile market.. I went in on this NKN the moment you talked about in respect to your strategy and I have been running on loss ever since...

I’m not quoting to blame you or whatever.. Point I’m trying to make is crypto will always remain unpredictable so when making analysis or whatever, always give room for unforeseen circumstances instead of sounding all and mighty...

5 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ojemedad: 12:56pm On Apr 30, 2021
iLegendd:

Still working, but migrated to a new one. The more you research, the more you find patterns and upgrade.

I found Prom in my research when it was $11 and wanted to buy, but I don't know what happened, I didn't.

Few hours later, I saw it at $108. I just brought a knife to stab myself.

Anyway, I'm on QTUM and IOXT before they mooned. QTUM should be next.

CoinMarketCal helps. I'm trading with news more than TA now, but at least, the structure must make sense.

I found different patterns that are raking in cash on Binance. One of them are coins that don't have USDT pair, but only BUSD. Those coins usually make lots of gains, then die out. When Binance adds the USDT pair, it shoots up again.

Coins like Bake, Prom, Auction, etc. AUCTION will shoot when they add the USDT pair. It's still in BUSD.

Search for coins that don't have USDT pair and monitor the BUSD pair — you'll never lose. Binance is playing some mind games there.

Please dont stab yourself, I understand how it feels, personally I cant count how many times I have slapped myself for missing some juicy opportunities or making some stupid.d mistakes

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by iLegendd(m): 12:58pm On Apr 30, 2021
Ojemedad:

Please dont stab yourself, I understand how it feels, personally I cant count how many times I have slapped myself for missing some juicy opportunities or making some stupid.d mistakes

Lol

Just joking. Even if I lose everything I own, but life still remains, I'll move on and make more.

Abundance mentality cures frustration. It's what I urge everyone to develop.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by strom: 1:00pm On Apr 30, 2021
Anyone here on Spore Finance ?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by iLegendd(m): 1:01pm On Apr 30, 2021
Wealth7:

Most times you sound perfect about your strategy and all failing to realize crypto is highly a volatile market.. I went in on this NKN the moment you talked about in respect to your strategy and I have been running on loss ever since...

I’m not quoting to blame you or whatever.. Point I’m trying to make is crypto will always remain unpredictable so when making analysis or whatever, always give room for unforeseen circumstances instead of sounding all and mighty...

It qualified, but few hours later, the entire market crashed and eveything reset. I didn't even buy myself.

You don't want to blame me, but indirectly, you're blaming me. You see?

I'm sorry for being the cause of the market crash. I take full responsibility of crashing the market and putting you at loss. I'm really sorry.

Unfortunately, you're going to sell it at loss and few hours or days after doing that, it will moon to the top.

You'll jump on it at the top, and it will crash. This is what most of you do. You'll still come back to blame me. As Akon would say, "blame on me."

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Maziaugment(m): 1:03pm On Apr 30, 2021
strom:
Anyone here on Spore Finance ?

Have been following it for 2 days now. Scared of jumping in. Considering Kishu tho.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Haryoureendey4(m): 1:06pm On Apr 30, 2021
SwizGuy:

I don't know the binance you using , but here it's 0.035 minimum
See here

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Wealth7(m): 1:09pm On Apr 30, 2021
iLegendd:

It qualified, but few hours later, the entire market crashed and eveything reset. I didn't even buy myself.

You don't want to blame me, but indirectly, you're blaming me. You see?

I'm sorry for being the cause of the market crash. I take full responsibility of crashing the market and putting you at loss. I'm really sorry.

Unfortunately, you're going to sell it at loss and few hours or days after doing that, it will moon to the top.

You'll jump on it at the top, and it will crash. This is what most of you do. You'll still come back to blame me.

The last thing I did ever do is blame anyone here for giving his/her analysis on a coin.. i used myself buying the coin as a reference to the point I was trying to make to you not as a blame.

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by yazga: 1:09pm On Apr 30, 2021
Today’s hearing in the SEC v Ripple case is another battle in what could be a long war. My understanding is the hearing is concerning what Ripple et al allege to be improper foreign discovery. This could go either way. What won’t happen: the case will not be decided at hearing

Yes settlement is still possible, but it definitely won’t happen AT the hearing. It will be interesting to see if the SEC keeps losing the little battles or if this will be their first win in the case. At the end of the day, this hearing is just a blip on the radar.

As an FYI, my hopes for a speedy settlement go down slightly each filing because there appears to be some real animosity. With that said, if Ripple keeps winning the little battles, you may see the SEC give in at some point.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Wealth7(m): 1:10pm On Apr 30, 2021
yazga:
Today’s hearing in the SEC v Ripple case is another battle in what could be a long war. My understanding is the hearing is concerning what Ripple et al allege to be improper foreign discovery. This could go either way. What won’t happen: the case will not be decided at hearing

Yes settlement is still possible, but it definitely won’t happen AT the hearing. It will be interesting to see if the SEC keeps losing the little battles or if this will be their first win in the case. At the end of the day, this hearing is just a blip on the radar.

As an FYI, my hopes for a speedy settlement go down slightly each filing because there appears to be some real animosity. With that said, if Ripple keeps winning the little battles, you may see the SEC give in at some point.

Regardless of the case, ripple is really riding high. Sold at 1.33 two days back. Now it’s on 1.53 or so.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (660) (661) (662) (663) (664) (665) (666) ... (3669) (Reply)

Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

Viewing this topic: TroyQueen, AlphaNugget(m), Miracle112(m), Sarahray, efonat(m), Tohmey(m), Warith200, ThegreatDon and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.