Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,490 members, 7,830,468 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:54 PM

Crypto Currency Investors Thread - Investment (661) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Crypto Currency Investors Thread (3352289 Views)

The Metaverse Investors Thread / NFT Investors Thread / Sh!t Coin Investors Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (658) (659) (660) (661) (662) (663) (664) ... (3670) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by greenalwaz: 2:32am On Apr 30, 2021
LauraClasikVibe:
Yes, I started with 5k and I have 45k today
please which exchange?

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Moda1: 3:21am On Apr 30, 2021
Exactly they normally keep u busy with bank app so u go off binance in other for not to know when the timer for appeal will show up . Mine demanded statements and my alert , I screenshot and sent it and next he said his full name must appear on the statement but yet he is not accepting my payment even when i asked him to check his bank or call to confirm. I knew he was upto something and quickly went back on binance app to wait and press appeal. It even degenerated into calling me names that I'm not wise , how stupid i am , that am wasting my time instead of me to press cancel appeal so he can pay me and am there misbehaving. grin
dotun674:
lol I had this same issue day before yesterday. I wanted to buy 100k worth of USDT. Minutes After making payment to his kuda, he kept on saying he hasn’t seen the money. Even called me with a cool voice to keep me calm. I was restless like “how will you say you haven’t seen the cash”. I sent him screenshot of my email, bank app and even text message but he kept on insisting he haven’t seen it. I just dey laugh and told him instantly that he was trying to scam me. My brothers in the lord, I checked my Binance and realized I didn’t click “transferred next”. So I immediately clicked it then filed an appeal. I also made sure I posted all the screenshots of my transactions on our Binance chat page. A few hours later, I was paid. The scammer called me but I didn’t pick. Always ensure you click “transferred next” after sending cash. I guess the scammer was trying to distract me not to click that while he received the money. If I didn’t click transferred next, my 100k for enter voice mail. Wicked people everywhere. Ps: The name of my scammer is different from yours

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by strom: 3:57am On Apr 30, 2021
PROM is doing what DOGE did in January/February

Unfortunately I'm on d sideline watching

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DenreleDave(m): 4:02am On Apr 30, 2021
dotun674:
lol I had this same issue day before yesterday. I wanted to buy 100k worth of USDT. Minutes After making payment to his kuda, he kept on saying he hasn’t seen the money. Even called me with a cool voice to keep me calm. I was restless like “how will you say you haven’t seen the cash”. I sent him screenshot of my email, bank app and even text message but he kept on insisting he haven’t seen it. I just dey laugh and told him instantly that he was trying to scam me. My brothers in the lord, I checked my Binance and realized I didn’t click “transferred next”. So I immediately clicked it then filed an appeal. I also made sure I posted all the screenshots of my transactions on our Binance chat page. A few hours later, I was paid. The scammer called me but I didn’t pick. Always ensure you click “transferred next” after sending cash. I guess the scammer was trying to distract me not to click that while he received the money. If I didn’t click transferred next, my 100k for enter voice mail. Wicked people everywhere. Ps: The name of my scammer is different from yours

Doesn't make sense if u can't tell us his details
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DenreleDave(m): 4:03am On Apr 30, 2021
Moda1:
Exactly they normally keep u busy with bank app so u go off binance in other for not to know when the timer for appeal will show up . Mine demanded statements and my alert , I screenshot and sent it and next he said his full name must appear on the statement but yet he is not accepting my payment even when i asked him to check his bank or call to confirm. I knew he was upto something and quickly went back on binance app to wait and press appeal. It even degenerated into calling me names that I'm not wise , how stupid i am , that am wasting my time instead of me to press cancel appeal so he can pay me and am there misbehaving. grin

Details pls
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DenreleDave(m): 4:04am On Apr 30, 2021
Moda1:

Pls post details
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by dotun674(m): 4:17am On Apr 30, 2021
Moda1:
lolz. Exactly same pattern. Mine said how can he scam me off 100 when he makes 100k per day lol
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Omoedeki: 5:31am On Apr 30, 2021
SidiBenz77:
Please help I keep getting this whenever I try swapping my coin to bnb.

Increase your slippage
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DenreleDave(m): 5:51am On Apr 30, 2021
emerituzz:
You can get free G$50 by clicking and registering with the link in my signature

Then swap for any coln on the Fuse blockchain or HODL till the value explodes.

G$ has done 100% already!!!

It is nt bad if your family get 50 dollars too...

When all ur families are done having it, u can show us with proofs..

Until then, pls get out and don't spoil this thread for us

10 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by yazga: 6:32am On Apr 30, 2021
zakkyzakes:
here you go blank or would i have to do the i.d verification before recieving it.
ID verification before you can get it.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Nobody: 6:40am On Apr 30, 2021
It seems Vite is about to run

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by yazga: 6:43am On Apr 30, 2021
nna777:

As long as you made an appeal before the 15mins expired, it will be resolved. Once I transfer and it is successful, I immediately appeal. No time. I had 2 cases.

The first one. Immediately I transferred, appeal straight up. Was calling but he didn't pick. I kept calling until he picked. Said he was charging his phone, that's why. I say that one no concern me, just send me my usdt.

The second case, after transfer successful, the transfer next button was saying error anytime I clicked on it. See sweat everywhere for my body because it was close to 6 digits. I can't tell you how many times I click that button with prayer points grin. I kept calling until the guy until i received that text message from Binance that my coin has been sent. See praise and worship.

What I do now in addition to other things, I check the time range you make transfer, if it's not under 4mins, I dont buy.
The bolded is what you should always do Newbies, no matter the amount involved. Also, search for the list of p2p scammers on this thread. Good morning
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by QuinModah(f): 6:45am On Apr 30, 2021
greenalwaz:
please is ds still available and will b permitted to use it for trading, right?
Yes as long as you sign up with my link
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by QuinModah(f): 6:49am On Apr 30, 2021
QuinModah:
Unfortunately, most people in this group are playing this as a gamble

Without proper education in this space, you won't last...

You need to take at least some few minutes to do a little bit of research

No matter how much people want to teach you, there are still a whole lot they can't teach you

Some of these you learn on your own...

Remember my story? As at March 1st, 2021 I didn't even know what a Trustwallet was

My first moonshot was bought March 18th

That was SAFEMOON

No one taught me how to buy it or do them.... I found out for myself

And the reward has been mind-blowing so far

I am still a learner...
Still learning daily ..

Self knowledge is the best form of knowledge
Join me as I teach you how to navigate this market.

https://chatdotwhatsappdotcom/BveHuZDv0ELEtEnBN5HpyJ
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Bunsenbun(m): 6:54am On Apr 30, 2021
dotun674:
lolz. Exactly same pattern. Mine said how can he scam me off 100 when he makes 100k per day lol
You even discuss with your buyers or sellers?
I just pay,click on transfer complete and wait for like 7 mins.If funds haven't been released,I will reach out to the buyer or seller.If he says no.I will just tell him that I will be waiting for appeal.
grin grin

10 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Nobody: 6:58am On Apr 30, 2021
Please someone should help me with some binance smart chain cry

0x1C4a70A06976F11800Fc9CCafA987c41DdE269EA

Thanks alot
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by bigx(m): 7:10am On Apr 30, 2021
CallmeAnon:
Please someone should help me with some binance smart chain cry

0x1C4a70A06976F11800Fc9CCafA987c41DdE269EA

Thanks alot

You guys should stop this thing now.

11 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by GreatManBee: 7:11am On Apr 30, 2021
iLegendd:
NKN has qualified for my method and it's warming up, but you don't need to jump in, but do your research to know if it's right for you.

Remember, it has never failed me, but if it fails you, don't blame me. Minimum hodl is 5 - 7 days. Max 1 month.

Is this strategy still valid in the current market scenario?

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Tyche(m): 7:11am On Apr 30, 2021
Bunsenbun:
You even discuss with your buyers or sellers?
I just pay,click on transfer complete and wait for like 7 mins.If funds haven't been released,I will reach out to the buyer or seller.If he says no.I will just tell him that I will be waiting for appeal.
grin grin

That's the way. I don't even reach out sef, just watch the timer like a hawk, then press appeal once it's about timing off. No time

5 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Nobody: 7:13am On Apr 30, 2021
bigx:

You guys should stop this thing now.
You won't understand boss, okay please where can I buy the one of like $10, I just need it for trustwallet charges. Thanks
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by sKeetz(m): 7:14am On Apr 30, 2021
Guess who just shilled #MOONSHOT? shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by zakkyzakes: 7:15am On Apr 30, 2021
yazga:
ID verification before you can get it.
no probs thanks
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by lastempero: 7:34am On Apr 30, 2021
Please house is it possible for one to operate two binance accounts.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Moda1: 7:35am On Apr 30, 2021
Pls check 2 pages back for it .already posted
DenreleDave:

Pls post details
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Moda1: 7:38am On Apr 30, 2021
U can add the details of the guy i posted .hid binance name is Breath
yazga:
The bolded is what you should always do Newbies, no matter the amount involved. Also, search for the list of p2p scammers on this thread. Good morning
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by VEXT: 7:56am On Apr 30, 2021
BnB dey vex o....

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Notyamate(f): 8:12am On Apr 30, 2021
VEXT:
BnB dey vex o....

You never see anything, Bn.b still dey do warmup, when e start to run you self go fear grin

4 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Richasbrick: 8:33am On Apr 30, 2021
Hehe

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (658) (659) (660) (661) (662) (663) (664) ... (3670) (Reply)

Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

Viewing this topic: snifferlee, xcosent(m), dimexilux(m), egbeocha(m) and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.