Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,035 members, 7,828,627 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:16 PM

Crypto Currency Investors Thread - Investment (68) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Crypto Currency Investors Thread (3346218 Views)

The Metaverse Investors Thread / NFT Investors Thread / Sh!t Coin Investors Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) ... (3666) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Sailor1: 2:18pm On Feb 01, 2021
Notyamate:

You don't understand what I mean. What I'm saying is that if you buy Xrp like around 300+ before it dips, instead of selling on loss now that it's below 300. Why not wait till it rise again.

Ok.. you're right in a way... I'm not so sure about the naira price but either way, those who bought above 300 should't be aiming for too much profit..
Finally, no one knows what the market would do.. it may benefit them holding or not
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Sailor1: 2:20pm On Feb 01, 2021
Doge still moving.. this coin is surprising me... Thought it'd have dumped further... Not interested though
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Sailor1: 2:26pm On Feb 01, 2021
Brigance:

If you don't mind big man, I'd like to hear you out on what you have in mind.

If you don't mind ofcourse, and definitely I wouldn't consider it a sacrosanct financial advice.

I no be big man o...I just share thoughts and opinions which are a good number of times wrong also sometimes right. I'm more of a slower trader as I get burnt when I try to play fast. I shared my thoughts on a trade above and numerous thoughts on some coins here

Lots of people share their thoughts too and you can filter what resonates with you and action it. With time, you would get what works for you.. we are all learning

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Brigance(m): 2:26pm On Feb 01, 2021
Sailor1:
Doge still moving.. this coin is surprising me... Though it'd have dumped further... Not interested though

Doge is defying all logic, especially for a coin with that kind of supply.

Best guess is that it’s reacting towards Musk’s reference earlier today, as Big B did too. Or maybe some very solid people are still holding.

In any case, not interested as well.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Brigance(m): 2:27pm On Feb 01, 2021
Sailor1:

I no be big man o...I just share thoughts and opinions which are a good number of times wrong also sometimes right. I'm more of a slower trader as I get burnt when I try to play fast. I shared my thoughts on a trade above and numerous thoughts on some coins here

Lots of people share their thoughts too and you can filter what resonates with you and action it. With time, you would get what works for you.. we are all learning

Love and respect man. Your insights are golden.

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Sailor1: 2:36pm On Feb 01, 2021
Xrp still dumping... Its at this level I expect a response (0.5) if this level fails, then it may retrace most of the move up...
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by gamaliel9: 2:38pm On Feb 01, 2021
Bailed out half of xrp, and dumped it in Eth..

Waiting to buy more xrp
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Notyamate(f): 2:38pm On Feb 01, 2021
Sailor1:
Xrp still dumping... Its at this level I expect a response.. if this level fails, then it may retrace most of the move up...

Yes o. Still falling.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Sailor1: 2:39pm On Feb 01, 2021
Brigance:

Doge is defying all logic, especially for a coin with that kind of supply.

Best guess is that it’s reacting towards Musk’s reference earlier today, as Big B did too. Or maybe some very solid people are still holding.

In any case, not interested as well.

Let's see how it goes... It's a coin I'm only interested in at the bottom and not in the middle of nowhere... Now everything is pumping so it may pull another one... But the thing is that there too many folks still trapped willing to dump on any lil pump
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by StrafordSTONES(m): 2:39pm On Feb 01, 2021
Omoh! Xrp don put Reverse gear
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by gamaliel9: 2:39pm On Feb 01, 2021
xrp will come back with a vengeance

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Brigance(m): 2:40pm On Feb 01, 2021
Sailor1:

Let's see how it goes... It's a coin I'm only interested in at the bottom and not in the middle of nowhere... Now everything is pumping so it may pull another one... But the thing is that there too many folks still trapped willing to dump on any lil pump

The dump has happened bro. We’ll see how long the support can hold.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Sailor1: 2:41pm On Feb 01, 2021
gamaliel9:
Bailed out half of xrp, and dumped it in Eth..

Waiting to buy more xrp

grin
Na useless coyn finally... So happy I didn't jump in...

Xlm is still holding 0.32... let's see how well it can hold
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by kolagbemi(m): 2:42pm On Feb 01, 2021
Sailor1:

Where are we putting money next please.... Link, aave or I should drop it in eth.

I need to learn how to pick an entry point
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Sailor1: 2:44pm On Feb 01, 2021
gamaliel9:

Hehe... Trying to knife catch this is the easiest way to lose money...

That's why folks hate this coin
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Sailor1: 2:45pm On Feb 01, 2021
kolagbemi:

Where are we putting money next please.... Link, aave or I should drop it in eth.

I need to learn how to pick an entry point

Aave has pumped already...

Link and eith seem the vest best for now....
Link may produce more upside but eith is safer
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Brigance(m): 2:45pm On Feb 01, 2021
This is a carnage

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by lovinhubby2wife(m): 2:46pm On Feb 01, 2021
What just happened? I left for like five seconds and it's down to 195ngn per coin

I was ready to sell o

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Sailor1: 2:46pm On Feb 01, 2021
Brigance:
This is a carnage

The previous 4 hr candle was a typical reversal candle... Also on the 4hr, its significant. The top is def in for a while... Even 0.5 couldn't hold... Let's see where buyers step in
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by lovinhubby2wife(m): 2:48pm On Feb 01, 2021
Sailor1:

The previous 4 hr candle was a typical reversal candle... Also on the 4hr, its significant. The top is def in for a while... Even 0.5 couldn't hold... Let's see where buyers step in
I lost again, one has to be online 24/7

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Notyamate(f): 2:48pm On Feb 01, 2021
lovinhubby2wife:
What just happened? I left for like five seconds and it's down to 195ngn per coin

I was ready to sell o

Lolz. It's doing 223 now.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Notyamate(f): 2:49pm On Feb 01, 2021
lovinhubby2wife:

Or you could have just set a limit

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Brigance(m): 2:50pm On Feb 01, 2021
Sailor1:

Yeap. Seeing has it has been on a bullish run since last week, I’d go on a limb and assume it’s overbought already. Was probably even primed for this moment.

I guess we’ll see.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by AbdulJabbar1: 2:50pm On Feb 01, 2021
Sailor1:
Now that was a proper dump... Had my limit sell sitting at 0.79 but whales no gree and front ran that level... Seems a lot of sell orders were at 0.8 ish
Went on twitter and saw folks posting leveraged profit of over 500% on xrp... na em I know say rinsing is on the way.

Either way, the battle line has been drawn... na to formulate exit pathway from 0.64... Whales that haven't dumped would be looking for who to give their bags.

Choi.. this market is brutal

Looool
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Sailor1: 2:50pm On Feb 01, 2021
lovinhubby2wife:

Be calm... What was your entry?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by pushup: 2:51pm On Feb 01, 2021
chai...x r p do us today. But no wahala...we move
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by AbdulJabbar1: 2:51pm On Feb 01, 2021
tammyboy1:
i withdrew profits at 340, i might still enter soon

Ma mannn 320 was it for me so that the crypt0 GODs don’t see me as being too greedy
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Sailor1: 2:51pm On Feb 01, 2021
AbdulJabbar1:

Looool

Didn't even get the exit... Whales have been agressive..

It may push up from here though
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by AbdulJabbar1: 2:52pm On Feb 01, 2021
kolagbemi:

I dey always suspect people that say reload after coin don dump. I fear they are the people that got bunt and looking for who to pay.

Loooool
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Sailor1: 2:53pm On Feb 01, 2021
Notyamate:

Lolz. It's doing 223 now.

There's the kind of stuff one doesn't hold.... A large cap shouldn't dump like this except in a market wide selloff
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by AbdulJabbar1: 2:53pm On Feb 01, 2021
gamaliel9:

!!
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Notyamate(f): 2:54pm On Feb 01, 2021
Sailor1:

There's the kind of stuff one doesn't hold.... A large cap shouldn't dump like this except in a market wide selloff

I exit when e reach 353. Still watching closely.

(1) (2) (3) ... (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) ... (3666) (Reply)

Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

Viewing this topic: Kingcr477(m), jayce232, Alfredex(m), Agentsalt, armadeo(m), BleedGraphix

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.