Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,521 members, 7,819,878 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:42 AM

Crypto Currency Investors Thread - Investment (67) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Crypto Currency Investors Thread (3317979 Views)

The Metaverse Investors Thread / NFT Investors Thread / Sh!t Coin Investors Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) ... (3652) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by solreb: 1:16pm On Feb 01, 2021
AbdulJabbar1:

I swear straight facts that patience thing is key... The whole of last week I turned off my price notifications cuz I didn’t want to be reminded each time the price dropped by 1% and my GOD they were dropping and I have alerts for each 0.5-1% rise and fall for every qoin I’m involved in, so imagine how wild my thoughts would run when each sec a notification pops up. This forum provides a lot of info, so much so I have learnt a lot from here and I’d like to think myself a pretty good trader cuz I know where crypt0 has taken me and the doors it’s opened for me but there is no end to knowledge and learning... if I had this forum when I started out in 2015 with betece at 400 us when people weren’t even sending it cuz it was unsanctioned and expensive I would be a billionaire today. In my entire life I never dreamt I’d see 100m, I saw it and surpassed it in 2019... And it was off doing absolutely nothing... I have never compiled a resume in my life, I’m a two time graduate, but crypt0 omo all I can say is GOD bless Satoshi and the system
Which app do you use for price notification. I am using Binance to yrade and I have been figuring out to set price notifications for coins I iwn and those on my watchlist. I will appreciate if you can share
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Lordseyad(m): 1:18pm On Feb 01, 2021
dake40:
Xrp is falling

The fall no be here... E be like magic for my eyes grin
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by TheZebra: 1:18pm On Feb 01, 2021
How i missed the dodge and Xrp pump:

Dodge was at 5naira on Wednesday last week. I decided to fund my account to buy 20k worth, but unfortunately the transfer did not work because Ku.da bank placed a limit that night to stop people from moving their funds due to rumours of the bank shutting down due to Insme crash. Then all of a sudden doge pumped to as high as 35naira. Mehn, i almost cried but got the courage and moved on.

Between Saturday and Sunday, i decided to buy xrp at 200 naira and then i noticed it stopped pumping and was now dipping, in other to avoid loss, I panic sold at 188, lost 12 naira difference, lol. Now as i speak, xrp is now worth 350, if I hadn't sold, i would have made 150naira difference in profit, lol.

Well, all these are lessons i will learn from as i will manage my eth portfolio with caution. Thank goodness tho i am already X3 in profit on eith
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by lovinhubby2wife(m): 1:30pm On Feb 01, 2021
TheZebra:
How i missed the dodge and Xrp pump:

Dodge was at 5naira on Wednesday last week. I decided to fund my account to buy 20k worth, but unfortunately the transfer did not work because Ku.da bank placed a limit that night to stop people from moving their funds due to rumours of the bank shutting down due to Insme crash. Then all of a sudden doge pumped to as high as 35naira. Mehn, i almost cried but got the courage and moved on.

Between Saturday and Sunday, i decided to buy xrp at 200 naira and then i noticed it stopped pumping and was now dipping, in other to avoid loss, I panic sold at 188, lost 12 naira difference, lol. Now as i speak, xrp is now worth 350, if I hadn't sold, i would have made 150naira difference in profit, lol.

Well, all these are lessons i will learn from as i will manage my eth portfolio with caution. Thank goodness tho i am already X3 in profit on eith
no fear, I just lost some good profit now, ripple is dropping like mad.. dropped from 347 to 270 in less than 30minutes at most

I entered the market again at 270

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by tammyboy1(m): 1:30pm On Feb 01, 2021
Xrp is playing with people's emotions
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by lovinhubby2wife(m): 1:39pm On Feb 01, 2021
tammyboy1:
I swear, will it still rise?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Akinola2345(m): 1:39pm On Feb 01, 2021
dake40:
Xrp is falling

It will rise again...
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by kolagbemi(m): 1:40pm On Feb 01, 2021
Sailor1:

Please don't go in ow.. It's like chasing a pump...

Coyns like xlm, link, Eth and Zil should be a good bet.
Alternatively, you can keep profits

Golden advice.

I kept learning by getting burn.... don't be a goat like me please.

Everything left from my 350usd after DOGE did me dirty was 151usd yesterday.

Today I moved 75% to XRP using OCO I hit 193usd. Then that goat spirit entered me. I went to the remaining 25% in xlm liquidate it to usdt and from USDT to xrp for faster profit.

Unknowingly while on that, my stop loss on xrp have activated and sold all my xrp with balance in USDT.

I blindly placed buy for XRP with 100% of my USDT..not knowing 100% is now inclusive of my stop loss.

I lost 10usd instantly....I started looking for entry again. I lost another 10usd in doing that.

Guys be careful....set target and stick to it.

Don't be a goat like me

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Notyamate(f): 1:40pm On Feb 01, 2021
tammyboy1:

E sure me say e go still rise.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by dake40(m): 1:41pm On Feb 01, 2021
kolagbemi:

Golden advice.

I kept learning by getting burn.... don't be a got like me please.

Today I moved 75% to XRP using OCO I hit 19usd. Then that goat spirit entered me. I went to the remaining 25% in xlm liquidate it to usdt and from USDT to xrp for faster profit.

Unknowingly while on that, my stop loss on xrp have activated and sold all my xrp with balance in USDT.

I blindly placed buy for XRP with 100% of my USDT..not knowing 100% is now inclusive of my stop loss.

I lost 10usd instantly....I started looking for entry again. I lost another 10usd in doing that.

Don't be a goat like me

Great inputs

Which wallet do you use for conversion to other coins ?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by puregrace(m): 1:42pm On Feb 01, 2021
Thank you rips. It fell immediately I dumped it. Good run
Buying dip any moment

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Sailor1: 1:47pm On Feb 01, 2021
Now that was a proper dump... Had my limit sell sitting at 0.79 but whales no gree and front ran that level... Seems a lot of sell orders were at 0.8 ish
Went on twitter and saw folks posting leveraged profit of over 500% on xrp... na em I know say rinsing is on the way.

Either way, the battle line has been drawn... na to formulate exit pathway from 0.64... Whales that haven't dumped would be looking for who to give their bags.

Choi.. this market is brutal
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Notyamate(f): 1:48pm On Feb 01, 2021
If you have Xrp, please do not sell at loss. It will rise again, do not panick patient is the key
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by kolagbemi(m): 1:49pm On Feb 01, 2021
dake40:

Great inputs

Which wallet do you use for conversion to other coins ?

Binance is just the best for me for now.

Don't use conversion ooo....use the spot Option where you have all the limits, the fees are very low.

I started crypto 2weeks ago.... I don learn in hard ways

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by kolagbemi(m): 1:51pm On Feb 01, 2021
Sailor1:
Now that was a proper dump... Had my limit sell sitting at 0.79 but whales no gree and front ran that level... Seems a lot of sell orders were at 0.8 ish
Went on twitter and saw folks posting leveraged profit of over 500% on xrp... na em I know say rinsing is on the way.

Either way, the battle line has been drawn... na to formulate exit pathway from 0.64... Whales that haven't dumped would be looking for who to give their bags.

Choi.. this market is brutal

As in my brother.....eye red brotherly.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by gamaliel9: 1:51pm On Feb 01, 2021
Time to load more xrp

e shock you? grin
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Nobody: 1:54pm On Feb 01, 2021
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by cuteesthy(f): 1:59pm On Feb 01, 2021
Sailor1:

Please don't go in ow.. It's like chasing a pump...

Coyns like xlm, link, Eth and Zil should be a good bet.
Alternatively, you can keep profits
Abeg am using Luno , where can i find all this coins u mentioned
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by lovinhubby2wife(m): 2:00pm On Feb 01, 2021
gamaliel9:
Time to load more xrp

e shock you? grin
load or offload?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by lovinhubby2wife(m): 2:00pm On Feb 01, 2021
cuteesthy:
binance
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Akinola2345(m): 2:01pm On Feb 01, 2021
Did you hold on xlm here
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by tammyboy1(m): 2:02pm On Feb 01, 2021
lovinhubby2wife:
I swear, will it still rise?
i withdrew profits at 340, i might still enter soon
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Sailor1: 2:03pm On Feb 01, 2021
kolagbemi:

Golden advice.

I kept learning by getting burn.... don't be a got like me please.

Today I moved 75% to XRP using OCO I hit 19usd. Then that goat spirit entered me. I went to the remaining 25% in xlm liquidate it to usdt and from USDT to xrp for faster profit.

Don't be a goat like me

grin
omo u don suffer oooo.. u no be goat abeg
you and this did you dirty... finally, it was a big loss..
At over 50% pump in 24hrs, a rinse was going to happen sooner or later... At that time, the risk on xrp was more than xlm and also the potential reward was better on xlm. If anything, you should have moved profits the opposite way from xrp to xlm... You're playing this market wrong... Try and think against the average trader. You move profits from a pumped coin to an unpumped coin if the market is still lagging. If the market is green, then na fiat better pass.
My entry on xlm averaged between 0.295 and 0.34 as I had been buying for somedays. I wasn't going to add once it crosses 0.36.. Even with the dump, its still at 0.33 cos it didn't really pump.. Either way, I'm still holding it for a while as I believe it may follow if xrp settles.. Betece just has to respect itself
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by just2endowed: 2:03pm On Feb 01, 2021
Notyamate:
If you have Xrp, please do not sell at loss. It will rise again, do not panick patient is the key

whats the rate now
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Sailor1: 2:05pm On Feb 01, 2021
Notyamate:

my sister, there is time to be patient and time to take profit... A coin has done over 100% in a week and 50% in a day.. Haba

It would still rise eventually. But now, I'm more interested in a good exit and perhaps to reload around 0.5 in the coming days/weeks
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Sailor1: 2:08pm On Feb 01, 2021
cuteesthy:

Some are on Bundle Africa. All on Binance
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by kolagbemi(m): 2:10pm On Feb 01, 2021
Sailor1:

grin
omo u don suffer oooo.. u no be goat abeg
you and this did you dirty... finally, it was a big loss..
At over 50% pump in 24hrs, a rinse was going to happen sooner or later... At that time, the risk on xrp was more than xlm and also the potential reward. If anything, you should have moved profits the opposite way from xrp to xlm... You're playing this market wrong... Try and think against the average trader. You move profits from a pumped coin to an unpumped coin if the market is still lagging. If the market is green, then na fiat better pass.
My entry on xlm averaged between 0.295 and 0.34 as I had been buying for somedays. I wasn't going to add once it crosses 0.36.. Even with the dump, its still at 0.33 cos it didn't really pump.. Either way, I'm still holding it for a while as I believe it may follow if xrp settles..

Betece has to respect itself

Thanks boss.

Seriously learning....I will henceforth keep emotions on check. Then, moving profit on the opposite as suggested.

Abeg help us they post your exit point. Some of us are still leaning.

Though, now, what I do is to keep moving my stop-loss as I shift profit maker upward..in that way I can only loose small part of profit.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Sailor1: 2:12pm On Feb 01, 2021
Also, at the current xrp price, if you are worried about selling at a loss, then you bought to high.. The risk wasn't worth the reward
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Notyamate(f): 2:12pm On Feb 01, 2021
Sailor1:

my sister, there is time to be patient and time to take profit... A coin has done over 100% in a week and 50% in a day.. Haba

It would still rise eventually. But now, I'm more interested in a good exit and perhaps to reload around 0.5 in the coming days/weeks

You don't understand what I mean. What I'm saying is that if you buy Xrp like around 300+ before it dips, instead of selling on loss now that it's below 300. Why not wait till it rise again.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by kolagbemi(m): 2:12pm On Feb 01, 2021
Sailor1:

I dey always suspect people that say reload after coin don dump. I fear they are the people that got bunt and looking for who to pay.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Sailor1: 2:16pm On Feb 01, 2021
kolagbemi:

Thanks boss.

Seriously learning....I will henceforth keep emotions on check. Then, moving profit on the opposite as suggested.

Abeg help us they post your exit point. Some of us are still leaning.

Though, now, what I do is to keep moving my stop-loss as I shift profit maker upward..in that way I can only loose small part of profit.

Exit points are not perfect.. It all depends on your entry pint and degree of rise... But most times, reversals happen close to a round figure.

On exrp, I overestimated mine. I should have used its last pump as a guide which terminated at 0.78 and start taking profits from 0.7 incase it was front ran like today... Either way, we're learning
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by FocusedB1h(f): 2:16pm On Feb 01, 2021
Hi everyone. I’ve been a silent visitor but finally decided to log in and say thank you to all contributors for all the information so far.
As a female newbie in crypto, I’ve sure learnt a lot so far and I’ll be following closely.

May the odds favor us all

(1) (2) (3) ... (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) ... (3652) (Reply)

Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.