Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,508 members, 7,830,522 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:17 AM

Crypto Currency Investors Thread - Investment (679) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Crypto Currency Investors Thread (3352670 Views)

The Metaverse Investors Thread / NFT Investors Thread / Sh!t Coin Investors Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (676) (677) (678) (679) (680) (681) (682) ... (3670) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by htdot: 8:15pm On May 02, 2021
GreatManBee:

Please how do I know if whales are holding a large chunk?
After the two address on bscscan, if the subsequence address hold more than 2% of the total liquidity, then is a whale address.
The picture below show address of the coin holders. The first with Dead at the end is a burnt address, the second is a liquidity locked address, then the third is an individual holder, holding more than 2% of the circulating coin... It may have any significant effect if he/she with the address dump. Considered, he/she was holding more than 15% of the supply, it would effect the chart.

4 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by GreatManBee: 8:19pm On May 02, 2021
iLegendd:
Part 2.

In my last post, I focused on coins without USDT.

This one is even better. They are coins without BUSD and USDT. Example SLP, Burger, etc.

These coins get listed on Binance with either BNB pair, BTC pair, or ETH pair. They don't include BUSD, USDC, or USDT pair.

What happens is: they silently list these coins without people knowing — except you search for them. Smart people will buy and hodl them.

Few months later or a year later, they'll include the BUSD and USDT pair and rub it on your face that it has been listed.

At the mention of this, everyone thinks it's a newly listed coin and rushes to buy. This is the time the old guys cash out and buy again when it crashes with leverage and it shoots again for the 2nd, 3rd, and 4th time.

Tip: Since the coins have managed to get into Binance, it's just a matter of time for the BUSD and USDT pair to be included. When this happens, they go straight to the moon.

ASSIGNMENT

So, you need to research coins on Binance that don't have both USDT and BUSD pair. You'll make lots of money with them the day USDT and BUSD will be listed just as Burger, SLP, etc. did.

Yes, I can confidently say this is a financial advice, but DYOR first and blame CZ for the outcome, not me.

Take a look at how listing SLP and Burger's USDT and BUSD pair made both coins to shoot three days ago even though they've been there.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by oluplus(m): 8:30pm On May 02, 2021
Esiman:
Thank you sir.
Always willing to help.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by GreatManBee: 8:42pm On May 02, 2021
Ibime:

Nobody can tell you which shïtcoin is good to invest in. My decision to buy a shïtcoin is usually instantaneous. I can't know which one I will buy tomorrow and I can go a week without buying.

I usually buy shïtcoin when the marketcap is less than $50k.

Most shïtcoins with a known group of developers will usually reach $150k -$500k marketcap so I usually get in before $50k when the coin is few hours or few minutes old. There's a particular group of developers I connected with on tg and their coin usually reaches $200k before collapsing, so I buy any coin they release. These included coins like Mando, Boda etc. I usually leave these cøins before they are two days old sef so I don't know at any stage what cøin to recommend except I just bought it.

That said, two shïtcoins that may have legs are SPE and PAWS. They are charity coins with registered charities, therefore are answerable to Govt if they pull any fast move with their cøin. I am still in PAWS for over a week now and held SPE for over a week as well.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Moda1: 8:42pm On May 02, 2021
Speak in the way we should understand Oga mi . The English too much for me or maybe ur speaking in parable grin
nittly:

TW.T done 1.15 waiting for retest
E.PS is still in dip!!!
Next target will be KP3R.......

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DieRich5: 8:48pm On May 02, 2021
I don too see alots of coin fly to d moon nd me will b looking it from the start
I fomo in tlm @$72 nd am moving out @$87
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ahmed4002(m): 8:54pm On May 02, 2021
strom:

In correlation coin like kcs, native token of kucion should also give a good run, like bnb also, checked on coin market, 100% in 30 days, good run

yeah... those are kind of my GEMS...... tokens from exchange, the only useless one that hasn;t moonn is CRO.. although am in 100 percent , but i have been holding since FEB
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by GreatManBee: 8:54pm On May 02, 2021
htdot:

After the two address on bscscan, if the subsequence address hold more than 2% of the total liquidity, then is a whale address.
The picture below show address of the coin holders. The first with Dead at the end is a burnt address, the second is a liquidity locked address, then the third is an individual holder, holding more than 2% of the circulating coin... It may have any significant effect if he/she with the address dump. Considered, he/she was holding more than 15% of the supply, it would effect the chart.
Thanks. Is this ppt? I checked it on bscan but could not find it. I think it is based on the eth network.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by htdot: 8:59pm On May 02, 2021
GreatManBee:

Thanks. Is this ppt? I checked it on bscan but could not find it. I think it is based on the eth network.
That is hachikobsc
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by iLegendd(m): 9:10pm On May 02, 2021

8 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Mazinewmoney: 9:17pm On May 02, 2021
@ iLegendd

Almighty God will Favour you
You will go far in life
your Progress and Success will know no bound
Chai iLegendd God will reward you abundantly.

This Guy is something else.

My brother if I fit set my eyes on you, I swear I fit dash you my car. My Brother you be person. Just look how you de sacrifice your time to make us perfect... Oh God please Bless this iLegendd guy Amen

Bless Jedisco
Bless Sailor1
Bless Openheaven1
Bless Ibime
Bless Brokeharuna
Bless everyone that contribute in one way or the other to make here a perfect platform where you get everything you need.
I wish I fit just give you guys something chai una be person.

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by GreatManBee: 9:18pm On May 02, 2021
Ibime:

Tokensniffer.com lists new tokens by age, but then you have to DYOR and judge the strength of the tg group, engagement level of the dev, check no rugs in the contract, check burn rate and go on BSc scan to check the addresses holding to ensure no whale can pull the floor from under you.
How do check to ensure no rug pulling?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by suzzyrims: 9:23pm On May 02, 2021
Galacious1:
Binance doesn't have Safemoon. Please where can I get it?

Buy on pancakeswap
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by saint56: 9:32pm On May 02, 2021
Goodevening, please any idea where I can sale my BTC For cash without getting ripped.

Preferably a wallet that I can sale and get cash direct to my Nigerian account..

If you have a trusted buyer you can also send a dm on WhatsApp 09074582628..
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by tolajay: 9:51pm On May 02, 2021
Can anyone confirm if the Pancakeswap app is available on the Apple Store...Couldn't find it there.

Is it also on Android app? I no see am there too.

Please see the attached image for result of search on Android play store.

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Houston17(m): 9:55pm On May 02, 2021
Abeg o, these guys on P2P that buy USDT at high price saying they have to see coin fes (well i can't fall for that kind scam), while isn't that they don't like doing bank transfer
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by jayesmalling(m): 9:57pm On May 02, 2021
tolajay:
Can anyone confirm if the Pancakeswap app is available on the Apple Store...Couldn't find it there.

you people just want to dive into crypto without anyone to guide you... Anyways, Pancakeswap is a dapp not an app you can download from playstore, .. Download trust wallet and you will see Dapp there ..

6 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by tolajay: 10:02pm On May 02, 2021
Thanks for the insight.

But I wouldn't be here asking these questions if I was not interested in being guided.

One page at a time.

jayesmalling:
you people just want to dive into crypto without anyone to guide you... Anyways, Pancakeswap is a dapp not an app you can download from playstore, .. Download trust wallet and you will see Dapp there ..

4 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by nittly(m): 10:04pm On May 02, 2021
Moda1:
Speak in the way we should understand Oga mi . The English too much for me or maybe ur speaking in parable grin
Lolzz KP3R is a coi.n
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by iLegendd(m): 10:07pm On May 02, 2021
Mazinewmoney:
@ iLege.ndd

Almighty God will Favour you
You will go far in life
your Progress and Success will know no bound
Chai iLeg.endd God will reward you abundantly.

This Guy is something else.

My brother if I fit set my eyes on you, I swear I fit dash you my car. My Brother you be person. Just look how you de sacrifice your time to make us perfect... Oh God please Bless this iLegendd guy Amen

Bless Jedi.sco
Bless Sai.lor1
Bless Open.heaven1
Bless Ibi.me
Bless Brokeh.aruna
Bless everyone that contribute in one way or the other to make here a perfect platform where you get everything you need.
I wish I fit just give you guys something chai una be person.

In 2016, I was broke. I went back and reread Think and Grow Rich and that was when I realized I was broke because I refused using my knowledge and experiences in life to educate and help others for free before finally putting a price tag.

This changed everything. I moved from a brokenaire to a ____ fill in the blank in just one year because I was passionate in helping for free.

I have never done a 9-5 job in my life. Helping people online in different fields put a smile on my face — financially.

Ever since, I derive joy trying to help people — not by giving them money, but educating them on how to catch a fish.

Though, I'm wise enough in controlling how people get close to me to avoid being distracted.

There are times I just ignore — not that I didn't see, but I see it as distraction. We humans see ignoring as arrogance, but I see it as wisdom in most cases.

As you have prayed for us, so shall more blessings be unto you and your house hold. Some of the blessings shall extend to your neighbors.

P.S:

For total beginners, I have a thread where I taught someone how to start Cry.pto via WhatsApp.

I felt it would help others, so I posted the screenshots on Nairaland — beginners who want to learn from scratch should click the link below.

Foundation is key. Rushing is bad. The current government rushed to take power and here we are with regrets.

Everything is free. I don't have a course and I'm not selling anything. Free! Only for total beginners.

https://www.nairaland.com/6504311/crypto-total-beginners-guide-how

33 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by nittly(m): 10:15pm On May 02, 2021
tolajay:

download trust.wallet from App store after that go to SAFARI and type on www.enable_dapps.com click on enable to open on trust.wallet the. from there you can buy from pancake

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Tamel(m): 10:24pm On May 02, 2021
Is that even legal?!
Over 5milli % in 7days

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by OpenHeaven2019(f): 10:27pm On May 02, 2021
Those that didn’t take my $TLM call serious. Buy $LINA now!

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Mazinewmoney: 10:32pm On May 02, 2021
@ iLegendd You're a Blessing to Humanity
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by felzylix(m): 10:34pm On May 02, 2021
Sent some doge from trustwallet to Binance wallet using doge network and It’s been pending for 12hours now. Is this a familiar experience please?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Mazinewmoney: 10:34pm On May 02, 2021
Is this a Financial Advice?

OpenHeaven2019:

6 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Admin9: 10:36pm On May 02, 2021
Goodevening gurus.

Please what is your review on $wabi. I just purchased some
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Mazinewmoney: 10:46pm On May 02, 2021
Portfolio Allocated successfully

When to withdraw?

Mazinewmoney:
Is this a Financial Advice?

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by sats: 10:46pm On May 02, 2021
Trex4:
How much do you think that VRT (Venus reward token) will be? I have 6 XVS I bagged since 40 dollars and they're giving 1000 VRT per one XVS. Their xXvs is about 2 dollars.

I am not sure
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Mazinewmoney: 10:48pm On May 02, 2021
When can we pull out?

OpenHeaven2019:

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Haryoureendey4(m): 10:49pm On May 02, 2021
Ibime:

Nobody can tell you which shïtcoin is good to invest in. My decision to buy a shïtcoin is usually instantaneous. I can't know which one I will buy tomorrow and I can go a week without buying.

I usually buy shïtcoin when the marketcap is less than $50k.

Most shïtcoins with a known group of developers will usually reach $150k -$500k marketcap so I usually get in before $50k when the coin is few hours or few minutes old. There's a particular group of developers I connected with on tg and their coin usually reaches $200k before collapsing, so I buy any coin they release. These included coins like Mando, Boda etc. I usually leave these cøins before they are two days old sef so I don't know at any stage what cøin to recommend except I just bought it.

That said, two shïtcoins that may have legs are SPE and PAWS. They are charity coins with registered charities, therefore are answerable to Govt if they pull any fast move with their cøin. I am still in PAWS for over a week now and held SPE for over a week as well.
Pls could share those 2 coins wallet address link

(1) (2) (3) ... (676) (677) (678) (679) (680) (681) (682) ... (3670) (Reply)

Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

Viewing this topic: Todil(m), Ogarexmas, Ningishzida, Taidi(m) and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.