Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,216 members, 7,829,359 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:53 AM

Crypto Currency Investors Thread - Investment (677) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Crypto Currency Investors Thread (3348738 Views)

The Metaverse Investors Thread / NFT Investors Thread / Sh!t Coin Investors Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (674) (675) (676) (677) (678) (679) (680) ... (3667) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by KingAbdulazeez: 1:36pm On May 02, 2021
iLegendd:
Part 2.

In my last post, I focused on coins without USDT.

This one is even better. They are coins without BUSD and USDT. Example SLP, Burger, etc.

These coins get listed on Binance with either BNB pair, BTC pair, or ETH pair. They don't include BUSD, USDC, or USDT pair.

What happens is: they silently list these coins without people knowing — except you search for them. Smart people will buy and hodl them.

Few months later or a year later, they'll include the BUSD and USDT pair and rub it on your face that it has been listed.

At the mention of this, everyone thinks it's a newly listed coin and rushes to buy. This is the time the old guys cash out and buy again when it crashes with leverage and it shoots again for the 2nd, 3rd, and 4th time.

Tip: Since the coins have managed to get into Binance, it's just a matter of time for the BUSD and USDT pair to be included. When this happens, they go straight to the moon.

ASSIGNMENT

So, you need to research coins on Binance that don't have both USDT and BUSD pair. You'll make lots of money with them the day USDT and BUSD will be listed just as Burger, SLY, etc. did.

Yes, I can confidently say this is a financial advice, but DYOR first and blame CZ for the outcome, not me.

Take a look at how listing SLY and Burger's USDT and BUSD pair made both coins to shoot three days ago even though they've been there.
PPT has only BTC Pair

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by iLegendd(m): 1:45pm On May 02, 2021
KingAbdulazeez:

PPT has only BTC Pair

Looks like something that will shoot when USDT, BUSD, BNB, and ETH come along.

Though, it's good to look for the contract address and check if whales are holding a lion share. If yes, trade with caution or run.

Also, most people can't be patient till the day those other pairs will be listed. No one even knows when they'll be listed.

Nigeria is a country filled with struggling people, so they need money badly and can't wait for too long.

Just do your research and make your decision wisely.

14 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by billyG(m): 2:01pm On May 02, 2021
StrafordSTONES:

I have successfully withdrawn bro. You need to have at least 0.1 BnB (about 53$). Only then would you be able to transact
Can U withdraw everything if U want to?I mean yur usdt & 0.1bnb?
Succeeded add more bnb
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by billyG(m): 2:05pm On May 02, 2021
StrafordSTONES:

Once you have smart BnB, u can perform any transactions therein
So I shld sent more bnb & convert it to smart bnb?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ibime(m): 2:24pm On May 02, 2021
iLegendd:

Looks like something that will shoot when USDT, BUSD, BNB, and ETH come along.

Just do your research and make your decision wisely.

PPT will never get Fiat pair. It's more likely to be delisted and is often a target for pump and dump groups.

PPT was a scam ICO in 2017. The coin was founded by two Nigerian brothers who convinced everyone there is a trillion dollar invoice factoring market they can tap into. One of the brothers is even an ex-convict for advanced fee fraud. That coin reached $1 billion marketcap in 2017 and the brothers quickly transferred $250m to Eth, chopped and cleaned mouth, meanwhile have little or no companies signed up for invoice factoring.

I'm surprised it's still listed TBH

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by bayobabe(f): 2:48pm On May 02, 2021
Yes.... I noticed it is usually used by those pump and dump groups. Oh....now i see why the name was formally Edo
Ibime:

PPT will never get Fiat pair. It's more likely to be delisted and is often a target for pump and dump groups.

PPT was a scam ICO in 2017. The coin was founded by two Nigerian brothers who convinced everyone there is a trillion dollar invoice factoring market they can tap into. One of the brothers is even an ex-convict for advanced fee fraud. That coin reached $1 billion marketcap in 2017 and the brothers quickly transferred $250m to Eth, chopped and cleaned mouth, meanwhile have little or no companies signed up for invoice factoring.

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by billyG(m): 2:54pm On May 02, 2021
iLegendd:
Part 2.

In my last post, I focused on coins without USDT.

This one is even better. They are coins without BUSD and USDT. Example SLP, Burger, etc.

These coins get listed on Binance with either BNB pair, BTC pair, or ETH pair. They don't include BUSD, USDC, or USDT pair.

What happens is: they silently list these coins without people knowing — except you search for them. Smart people will buy and hodl them.

Few months later or a year later, they'll include the BUSD and USDT pair and rub it on your face that it has been listed.

At the mention of this, everyone thinks it's a newly listed coin and rushes to buy. This is the time the old guys cash out and buy again when it crashes with leverage and it shoots again for the 2nd, 3rd, and 4th time.

Tip: Since the coins have managed to get into Binance, it's just a matter of time for the BUSD and USDT pair to be included. When this happens, they go straight to the moon.

ASSIGNMENT

So, you need to research coins on Binance that don't have both USDT and BUSD pair. You'll make lots of money with them the day USDT and BUSD will be listed just as Burger, SLP, etc. did.

Yes, I can confidently say this is a financial advice, but DYOR first and blame CZ for the outcome, not me.

Take a look at how listing SLP and Burger's USDT and BUSD pair made both coins to shoot three days ago even though they've been there.
Is Binance going to announce d impending listing of USDT,busd pairs days b4 they list?

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by iLegendd(m): 2:59pm On May 02, 2021
Ibime:

Hmm. I never knew. If I were to purchase it, I would've done some research on its history sha.

This is why I emphasize on people doing research before buying. Thanks for pointing that out.

5 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by iLegendd(m): 3:00pm On May 02, 2021
billyG:

Is Binance going to announce d impending listing of USDT,busd pairs day b4 they list?

Yes, but at times, they get added first and they immediately announce it.

At the top of your Binance app, you'll see the announcement.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by billyG(m): 3:02pm On May 02, 2021
Ibime:
Shïtcoin called Dogefather named after Elons tweet did 180x

Been too busy with work to keep eye on telegram
@ibime is it safe to buy safemoon or which coin can I buy on pancakeswap
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by jedisco(m): 3:03pm On May 02, 2021
On betece.... 2 things I'm seeing...

On the 5hr chart (1st pic), it's broken out of an 'inverse head and shoulder' and it seems to be retesting the neckline/breakout zone at 55.5k-56k. This zone also corresponds to the 21 daily ema on the daily chart(2nd pic).

Ideally, this breakout should bring significant upside to roughly 68k. But then, there's the 60-64k resistance zone...

I've scanned thru twitter (which is good to measure public opinion) and not many people caught this dip. It seems the general consensus is that folks agree that the bottom is in but are waiting for a pullback to low 50k to fill their bags....

My view is simple... Betece likes to leave folks offside and a breakout when most are left chasing or second guessing is much more likely to hold than one where people are confident that the only move is up...

Secondly, 60k remains resistance and I'd treat it that way until it's not

More importantly, betece above the 21d ema is where I like to play alyts...and with eith showing strength, they should rally. Since the selloff, I've played alyts within their old range but after the close today, I'd be moving to how I play alyts before which is by targeting breakout coyns and riding the momentum

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by suzzyrims: 3:10pm On May 02, 2021
Ezemarcel:
are you for real

Buy safemoon if you can. They are coming up with their own exchange and wallet very soon and you know what that means. You can buy some millions and keep. If the price hits 1 naira, you don turn millionaire be that.

5 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by KingAbdulazeez: 3:15pm On May 02, 2021
Ibime:

Thanks For This Boss.
Do You Know Anything About LOOM?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ibime(m): 3:16pm On May 02, 2021
billyG:

Nobody can tell you which shïtcoin is good to invest in. My decision to buy a shïtcoin is usually instantaneous. I can't know which one I will buy tomorrow and I can go a week without buying.

I usually buy shïtcoin when the marketcap is less than $50k.

Most shïtcoins with a known group of developers will usually reach $150k -$500k marketcap so I usually get in before $50k when the coin is few hours or few minutes old. There's a particular group of developers I connected with on tg and their coin usually reaches $200k before collapsing, so I buy any coin they release. These included coins like Mando, Boda etc. I usually leave these cøins before they are two days old sef so I don't know at any stage what cøin to recommend except I just bought it.

That said, two shïtcoins that may have legs are SPE and PAWS. They are charity coins with registered charities, therefore are answerable to Govt if they pull any fast move with their cøin. I am still in PAWS for over a week now and held SPE for over a week as well.

6 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ibime(m): 3:18pm On May 02, 2021
KingAbdulazeez:

Thanks For This Boss.
Do You Know Anything About LOOM?

No Sir
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by KingAbdulazeez: 3:20pm On May 02, 2021
Ibime:

No Sir
ok sir!
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ibime(m): 3:23pm On May 02, 2021
There is a shïtcoin called kim jong moon that is doing well.

These meme cøins no go kill pesin with laughter.

Koreans won't appreciate such racist memes

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by sconp: 3:36pm On May 02, 2021
Ibime:
There is a shïtcoin called kim jong moon that is doing well.

These meme cøins no go kill pesin with laughter.

Koreans won't appreciate such racist memes
I saw it. Wanted to ape in but pulled back for 2reasons.

- SafemoonArt launched by 2pm and rug pulled with about $900k

- Their launch was scheduled for 3pm but they shifted it further. I just abandon ship

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by felzylix(m): 3:38pm On May 02, 2021
Do i need bnb for withdrawal transactions on trustwallet? I withdrew doge few hours ago and i was charged some doge token for the transaction and it’s still pending for hours now
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ibime(m): 3:45pm On May 02, 2021
sconp:

I saw it. Wanted to ape in but pulled back for 2reasons.

- SafemoonArt launched by 2pm and rug pulled with about $900k

- Their launch was scheduled for 3pm but they shifted it further. I just abandon ship

lol. Didn't the buyers read the contract and get proof of renounciation?

This is why I linked up with some developers cos all their coins are rug free and none of the developers is allowed to own more than 1%

I have never been rugged yet, but I did invest in a coin called Gulag that went to almost zero due to strategic whale dumping - probably the same whale with multiple addresses.

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DieRich5: 3:55pm On May 02, 2021
is like doge don find new support on $0.37

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by StrafordSTONES(m): 3:56pm On May 02, 2021
billyG:

Can U withdraw everything if U want to?I mean yur usdt & 0.1bnb?
Succeeded add more bnb

Yea man. As long it doesn't eat into their charges
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by StrafordSTONES(m): 4:05pm On May 02, 2021
billyG:

Are you begging to be rug pulled? All these shitcoins out there are real traps unless you can carry sophisticated Dyor. Be warned

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by billyG(m): 4:08pm On May 02, 2021
iLegendd:

Yes, but at times, they get added first and they immediately announce it.

At the top of your Binance app, you'll see the announcement.
Those people Sabi wayo.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Plus10(m): 4:08pm On May 02, 2021
Ibime:

Nobody can tell you which shïtcoin is good to invest in. My decision to buy a shïtcoin is usually instantaneous. I can't know which one I will buy tomorrow and I can go a week without buying.

I usually buy shïtcoin when the marketcap is less than $50k.

Most shïtcoins with a known group of developers will usually reach $150k -$500k marketcap so I usually get in before $50k when the coin is few hours or few minutes old. There's a particular group of developers I connected with on tg and their coin usually reaches $200k before collapsing, so I buy any coin they release. These included coins like Mando, Boda etc. I usually leave these cøins before they are two days old sef so I don't know at any stage what cøin to recommend except I just bought it.

That said, two shïtcoins that may have legs are SPE and PAWS. They are charity coins with registered charities, therefore are answerable to Govt if they pull any fast move with their cøin. I am still in PAWS for over a week now and held SPE for over a week as well.
Which exchange did you buy SPE and PAWS ? Cannot find it on pancakeswap!
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by billyG(m): 4:09pm On May 02, 2021
StrafordSTONES:

Are you begging to be rug pulled? All these shitcoins out there are real traps unless you can carry sophisticated Dyor. Be warned
I thought U are into it.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by ceeSleek(m): 4:20pm On May 02, 2021
LINA and PUNDIX you two ehnnn... villagers dey on top una matter!!!

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by jedisco(m): 4:28pm On May 02, 2021
Even with the Betece selloff, some alyts like eith, mkr, cake, sol have been on a run... Generally, I trade alyts to ride the runners and avoid being stuck in a range.

Talking about breakout coyns... 3 stuff are taking my attention..

1. Bnb... It's held 600 beautifully well even with the pullback today... Looking at it's chart against other coyns, it should have been one of those to hold... Good thing is that binaz has a bnb pair with most other coyns so I'd be slowly collapsing some laggards into bnb stuff like egld, ltc, coyns whose charts look sh**t against bnb... Can always flip back when the other shows strength

2. Srm.. broke previous high and went on a blast recently from 6 to 11... Since then, its been consolidating between 9 and 11... Such moves most times have a second part at least... If it breaks 11, I'd look to ride it to 20. If it dips below 10, I'd get a small position and add on a breakout

3. Uni... Still developing but showing strength

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by strom: 4:38pm On May 02, 2021
Ibime:

Omo is like me too will create my own coin o. how about this group create one sef, NLC

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by winkmart: 4:47pm On May 02, 2021
You can get 100 million NFT-ART token for just N1500

Safemoon is N4500 per million tokens

Safebtc is likely to shoot up this week if Wallstreet Bets gives them a shout if they win its contest.

You can get 10million Safebtc tokens for just N1500

This is the season for DeFi Cryptocurrency.. Don't miss out

Connect with me on WhatsApp https://vars.us/BW7OE if you need to buy this cheap coins.

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DieRich5: 5:04pm On May 02, 2021
2day get as e b
some coins are RED but no dip dip

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by ekesoft(m): 5:08pm On May 02, 2021
winkmart:
You can get 100 million NFT-ART token for just N1500

Safemoon is N4500 per million tokens

Safebtc is likely to shoot up this week if Wallstreet Bets gives them a shout if they win its contest.

You can get 10million Safebtc tokens for just N1500

This is the season for DeFi Cryptocurrency.. Don't miss out

Connect with me on WhatsApp https://vars.us/BW7OE if you need to buy this cheap coins.
how safe is this guy ,,, want to do business with him ...

Guy do you sell bnb smartchain ..( that’s Bnb transferred through BEP20 network)?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (674) (675) (676) (677) (678) (679) (680) ... (3667) (Reply)

Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

Viewing this topic: BjaySexy(m), udwise123, Amhappy(f) and 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.