Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,548 members, 7,812,747 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:32 PM

Crypto Currency Investors Thread - Investment (704) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Crypto Currency Investors Thread (3284819 Views)

The Metaverse Investors Thread / NFT Investors Thread / Sh!t Coin Investors Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (701) (702) (703) (704) (705) (706) (707) ... (3639) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by dotun674(m): 8:28am On May 06, 2021
Buy doge my people.
No long talk

4 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Jahswill001(m): 9:03am On May 06, 2021
I'm new to crypto trading but there's something I want to understand about trading coin...if I wanna analyze chart is it advisable I analyze coin from Top loser list or I analyze from top gainers list?

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by nihilistjnr: 9:18am On May 06, 2021
Opened a substantial position in D⁰ge last night targeting the Saturday Night Live show.

I'm not going to lie the volatility spooked me. I was up $3k within 8 minutes of entering the market .

Musk has burnt me before when I swapped all my eith for beeetc ahead of Tesla's quarterly earnings call last month, where instead of announcing that they bought Beet, they told us that they'd sold, causing me to miss out on most of eiths recent rally, whilst Beet slumped adding insult to injury.

Huge risk, for potential big reward, and may God have mercy on my soul.

13 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by yazga: 9:22am On May 06, 2021
Jahswill001:
I'm new to crypto trading but there's something I want to understand about trading coin...if I wanna analyze chart is it advisable I analyze coin from Top loser list or I analyze from top gainers list?
The fomer
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by billyG(m): 9:31am On May 06, 2021
StrafordSTONES:
Mehn if you see what I saw in ETC, you will shock....coin basically flew from $90 to $180 in less than 10 minutes. Omo this alt season go dey very adrenaline pumping...jeez!!!!
Which exchange?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by ThisisIkemefuna(m): 9:38am On May 06, 2021
I am positioned for doge spike

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Guapismo: 9:50am On May 06, 2021
BNB just dey Bleep up

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by yazga: 9:52am On May 06, 2021
I blame you because (duped) People opened himself/herself to be duped.... The binance system is for anyone buying Crypto, that person sends the money first before the Crypto is release.... The point is that once the two parties agree on the app, automatically the coins on the sellers wallet is no more in his care, because the app is configured such that the coins move into some firm of escrow wallet... That is why you don't cancel a deal until confirmation of either receipt of coins or money.... So anyone selling coins, make sure you receive money, and you verify via your banking app before you do confirmation.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Vlyrics: 9:54am On May 06, 2021
ThisisIkemefuna:
I am positioned for doge spike

May 8th is the day right?

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by jedisco(m): 9:55am On May 06, 2021
dogtails:
Bro do u think doge will go below 0.55 again??

Of course it'd eventually get there... Whether today or next few months, it eventually would...hehe

If you're hoping for a dip there to enter, then it's a bit tricky.... My stops are around that level... If it starts dipping to much below, then things can get awkward quickly...

It's struggling to hold the 0.6 level and strength so far hasn't been as good... I would look to reduce exposure if it pumps to around 0.64 -0.67 ish. Wouldn't mind adding back if it flips 0.7.... The trade is getting overcrowded

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by jedisco(m): 10:00am On May 06, 2021
dotun674:
Buy doge my people.
No long talk

nihilistjnr:
Opened a substantial position in D⁰ge last night targeting the Saturday Night Live show.

I'm not going to lie the volatility spooked me. I was up $3k within 8 minutes of entering the market .

Musk has burnt me before when I swapped all my eith for beeetc ahead of Tesla's quarterly earnings call last month, where instead of announcing that they bought Beet, they told us that they'd sold, causing me to miss out on most of eiths recent rally, whilst Beet slumped adding insult to injury.

Huge risk, for potential big reward, and may God have mercy on my soul.

Ibime:

I switched ADA into Doge a few days ago to chase the Doge pump.

Ada has been ranging between 1.2 and 1.45 for a while so it is at resistance now. It needs to close solidly above 1.45 and then it may run.

Hehe... Seems alot of people swapped most of their alyt holdings into doge hoping to double/tripple their portfolio.... Hehe...greed no good ooo.... Funny enough, other alyts are pumping.... If doge sellsoff now, wahala go dey ooo..... It'd be a huge rug pull

Finally, it's much better allocating a fixed portfolio size on each trade but human emotions no go gree.... Wouldn't blame folks though, a doge pump makes hardwork put in trading other alyts look sttvpid

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Nobody: 10:03am On May 06, 2021
jedisco:
Betece with a clean bounce off the 21 d ema... Holding it as support for the second day running... Also, a bullish divergence has formed on the daily which is also present on the 3d... Above the 21d ema is where I like to play alyts...

The market is moving fast and I have to maximize profits.. That means certain mistakes I made b4 have to be corrected...
First with alyts, one has to follow the money but avoid buying tops... Every alyt will pump but some will pump more...
The last tym I selected abt 8 coins, 4 pumped well (theta, ksm, zil, vet, one)
4 lagged (dot,uni,sushi,doge)

My system now is different..that is to focus on alyts that
1. Have structure not those with multiple wicks that one has to babysit
2. Broke recent significant highs... Once this happens, I get in on a retest and ride it
3. Limit to max of 5 alyts... Select the best performers and let them run
4. I may have 1 or 2 micros... Those ones can move heavy both ways and you can just wake up to a large stack...
Can someone explain this EMA and it's significance to me
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by PAWG(m): 10:05am On May 06, 2021
essay007:
The amount of silly questions people ask on this thread can do your head in.
Do a simple search on Google to get detailed answers. Fecking hell, lazy bunch.

If no one asked 'silly' questions, I don't think there'll be much to post here.

The internet is replete with misleading information, so man's gotta be super careful, heck we're talking about money here.

8 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Heineken(m): 10:07am On May 06, 2021
Submit name and email
Verify mail
Set password
Done.
Reward is 10 Revu.
Revu coin airdrop.

Join the Referral Program and earn up to 600 Revutokens!

https://revuto.com/invite/adey408dd3
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by jideprof: 10:20am On May 06, 2021
iLegendd:

EXPOSÉ!

Ignore my shenanigans back then — I was probably broke (still broke sha). In this country, na only craze people dey succeed.

I was tired of being normal, so I tried being abnormal and it worked.

In Africa, the calm and gentle (introverted) ones keep struggling for survival, but the bold and na.sty keep succeeding.

I'm not supposed to reveal this, but let me just say it because someone may learn from it.

There are too many legit ways to make it online while in your room and one of them is controversy + great (free) contents.

The controversy brings the popularity while the free and great content bring the trust.

Popularity + Trust + Great Content = Wealth.

The formula is:

1. Cause trouble and have lots of haters and critics and put all attention on yourself (not because you're an attention-seeker, because you'll convert that attention to money soon).

2. Win back 80% of the haters and critics by dishing out free topnotch contents that'll enrich them. Give them 99% of all you know for free. Humans are greedy beings and when they benefit from you, they can easily forgive you of past grudges they hold against you.

3. Finally, you've gained trust, 80% fans and 20% haters, so it's time to sell the remaining 1% info.

4. As you sell the info, the 20% haters or critics are going to flood your thread to attack and abuse you and tell you how no one is going to patronize you.

They didn't know you now have 80% fans who trust you and are willing to buy anything you sell.

The table has turned. The haters and critics have become the attention-seekers and promotional tools for you.

This was exactly what I did in Romance section and made myself a millionaire without stepping my foot out of my house.

A lot of people thought I was a fool, but I ended up fooling them while building a passive income business that generates me money while I sleep.

I have never worked in my life. The formula I just exposed is what I used.

Why did I expose it? It's because I no longer use it, but it still works and always will.

What I wrote is not a financial advice o!

Life is a game, so play it. If you don't, others will play it against you.

As Mahatma Gandhi would say, "First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win." I guess this is why the coin WIN made me lots of money. #Smile.

So, ignore those that used to abuse me back then — I only used them as a ladder to the top and as a man with humanity in mind, I'll always give 99% for free. 1% is my only secret.

"Great men don't pray for riches, they walk towards wealth without minding critics and haters." This should be every youth's mantra.

This is very inspiring. well done boss.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by owunabastard: 10:22am On May 06, 2021
I hope you are still holding Safemoon, the hype is too much for that coin
Ibime:

Ada has been ranging between 1.2 and 1.45 for a while so it is at resistance now. It needs to close solidly above 1.45 and then it may run.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by randy01(m): 10:26am On May 06, 2021
Ibime:

I'm not sure bro. Go to dexguru and check the liquidity. Maybe there isn't enough to sell

Please can you give me site to buy real shitcoin
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by ceeSleek(m): 10:36am On May 06, 2021
My first ever research using a non professional TA on a coin, and im having profits under 24hours. This was inspired by @Ilegendd, he inspires me a lot with his knowledge and ability of always sharing new knowledge and research. I used the apps he introduced to do my research. After God, i owe the profit to you @iLegendd, you too much.
Anyways, for those who might be interested the coin im riding on since yesterday is Avalanche (AVAX), I've been on profits since yesterday. I just dey share my success story, i no advice anybody to join oo! DYOR if you want to join.
PS: I love you ilegendd, keep on with the good works, you are (in)directly inspiring people, just want you to know this!!!

10 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by jideprof: 10:41am On May 06, 2021
NdumT:

THIS IS FOR ALL THOSE WHO ARE INTERESTED IN CRYPTO CURRENCIES.

THIS INFO COST €1k EURO TO GET SO PLEASE TAKE SERIOUS, YOU CAN MAKE YOUR OWN RESEARCH.

Merchant Token Usage.

HIPS Merchant Protocol (HMP), the Hips Merchant Protocol Gateway (HMP-gateway) and the governing Merchant Token (MTO) is a solution that introduces consumer protection concepts from the traditional card payment industry to any blockchain with support for smart contracts like Ethereum, Cardano (ADA) or Solana, which we believe is the missing piece for crypto payments to have a market penetration and acceptance among mainstream consumers.

HIPS Merchant Blockchain is the native blockchain for HMP and Merchant Coin (MEO), optimized for real-time Merchant transactions created for Payment Service Providers (PSP) and EFTPOS devices with full support for backward compatible financial protocols like ISO8583 enabling crypto payments in standard terminal messages, using the existing terminal, and card scheme infrastructures for crypto payments in Hips Merchant Blockchain.

ICO - initial Coin Offer is now at 78 phase and will go through 120 Phase, for Each phase the token increase by $0.2 and it was lunched on Easter Monday 5th April.
People who had privileged information like me joined at stage 79. Imagine those that joined at stage 1.

https://merchanttoken.org?ref=2UNH48R5U

You can sign up with the link above.

I joined this project at phase 28 at 0.47. Now at phase 103 at 2.45. The rate at which the phases are getting filled up is crazy though, I just hope the dump on listing will not be too significant grin
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by bigjay01(m): 10:46am On May 06, 2021
Safemoon has taken off. Sustainable?

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by ObodoNaija(f): 10:57am On May 06, 2021
jedisco:

This has been a blessing... Moved quickly and profits came swiftly... Locked in profits at 98...
It looking like it wants to break 100... If it does, I'd re-enter with a smaller amount and target 150

There are coyns majors around the 40 level that I'm expecting should do something similar... Link, uni, and maybe dot

What do you think about buying it now? It seems it has break out of 100. It got to 102 but went back to 97 . Can one buy now?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Itzlinda(f): 11:02am On May 06, 2021
Ibime:

ADA now ranges 1.58-1.55. Is that solid enough?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by jammyneutron007(m): 11:04am On May 06, 2021
MrSamsung:

Haha cheesy

Ok tell me how or where I fit get better rate

Send me an email at neutronbabs50@yahoodotcom, let me teach you how to buy using market rate and to sell using black market.

For a fee sha
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Wealth7(m): 11:10am On May 06, 2021
Guapismo:
BNB just dey Bleep up

Just say you entered at the wrong time lol.

4 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by bigx(m): 11:15am On May 06, 2021
jedisco:
ETC has held the 15 min support beautifully well throughout this rally despite betece pulling back...

That support is looking tired now but it's still holding... If it breaks down, I'd play the 70 area for a bounce. If it doesn't, I'd hold my position till 100.

Read extensively on this all night.
ETC is ETH so everything done with ETH cam be done with it.
Never knew about it before now

Entered at 87.

Forgetting about it too.

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Cannicus: 11:15am On May 06, 2021
jedisco:

Hehe... Seems alot of people swapped most of their alyt holdings into doge hoping to double/tripple their portfolio.... Hehe...greed no good ooo.... Funny enough, other alyts are pumping.... If doge sellsoff now, wahala go dey ooo..... It'd be a huge rug pull

Finally, it's much better allocating a fixed portfolio size on each trade but human emotions no go gree.... Wouldn't blame folks though, a doge pump makes hardwork put in trading other alyts look sttvpid

I have about 75% of my portfolio in ETH and BNB. When DOGE started rallyng, I had the option of selling off ETH at $3300, BNB at $647 and increasing my DOGE bag with that if trading with Spot Wallet.

Moved my coins to cross margin instead and opened decent averaged positions on DOGE without selling my coins.

Was able to sell some ETH at $3500 last night when DOGE dumped to $0.52 - $0.57 so I effectively sold ETH high and bought DOGE low.

Could have used the ETH sale to reduce the DOGE leverage but $0.5x was a really good price not to miss.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Itzlinda(f): 11:16am On May 06, 2021
jedisco:

Hehe. It will take a great level of self restrain to ignore doge boss. The hype is so real. Probably highest any coin has seen after btc.
What's your thought on Ada after the beak out of 1.45.

Boss you hold a lot of knowledge. Please how can we upcoming traders learn from you. We been eating from your knowledge lately. Some of the terms you mention here sounds alien to some of us.. Teach us how to fish if possible please

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Elsueno: 11:17am On May 06, 2021
Always trust ur instinct in situations where ur inner greed demon is trying to trick into taking an uncalculated risk. The people who manipulate dis shyt have a good understanding of how majority of people get confused when they see money grin

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by bigx(m): 11:17am On May 06, 2021
Cannicus:

I have about 75% of my portfolio in ETH and BNB. When DOGE started rallyng, I had the option of selling off ETH at $3300, BNB at $647 and increasing my DOGE bag with that if trading with Spot Wallet.

Moved my coins to cross margin instead and opened decent averaged positions on DOGE without selling my coins.

Was able to sell some ETH at $3500 last night when DOGE dumped to $0.52 - $0.57 so I effectively sold ETH high and bought DOGE low.

Could have used the ETH sale to reduce the DOGE leverage but $0.5x was a really good price not to miss.

What I've been doing too.
Cross Margin for short term plays backed by long term coin.

Then if I've excess usdt I want to spread out, Isolated Margin

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Uchmonia(m): 11:18am On May 06, 2021
Please where do I see the 10BNB

nna777:
To avoid these bad actors and reduce issues ensure

- Before you buy, you click on the person's name and find out whether they have 10BNB security deposit. These are the genuine ones.

- Ensure the time of release of the seller is below 5mins or less.

- Don't be too quick to jump on awoof prices. These scammers will put up an awoof price just to draw your attention. Always click and check them out.

- Do your diligence. It doesn't matter if it takes you 30mins to scan the sellers before you buy. Keep checking them out until you are convinced. It's your money oo. Once it goes, it's over oo.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Loverboy3333: 11:25am On May 06, 2021
How frustrating it could be,

You hold a coin, when btc is going down with one step they take 2 steps downward

and when btc now going up with 2 steps they remain stagnant

6 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Cannicus: 11:32am On May 06, 2021
bigx:

What I've been doing too.
Cross Margin for short term plays backed by long term coin.

Then if I've excess usdt I want to spread out, Isolated Margin

Gbam!

(1) (2) (3) ... (701) (702) (703) (704) (705) (706) (707) ... (3639) (Reply)

Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

Viewing this topic: Kendrick654(m), sweetveek(m), Kingcr477(m), Davedavy, tweakstar, daharry(m), Kobicove(m), Sunnystooth(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.