Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,824 members, 7,820,901 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:08 AM

Crypto Currency Investors Thread - Investment (736) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Crypto Currency Investors Thread (3320895 Views)

The Metaverse Investors Thread / NFT Investors Thread / Sh!t Coin Investors Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (733) (734) (735) (736) (737) (738) (739) ... (3653) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by ShadowCracker(m): 9:06pm On May 09, 2021
damiloladuke:

Be rest assured that I will serve you court papers the moment you reveal your identity. I will teach you a lesson this time around. I am also waiting for you. In fact, I am digging into your profile right away and I will mess up the rest of your year. Trust me
I am driving now.
Let me get home, I go get your time cheesy.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Kingray10: 9:11pm On May 09, 2021
waypasser:

Your first step is to register on the cy.pto exchange website below.

https://accounts.binance.com/en/register?ref=YR1KBKZJ
Done,
Please I would like you to tell me more about it.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by nittly(m): 9:14pm On May 09, 2021
Yohnshogun:

40000 naira. I really need the money now.
This is heartbreaking
I have "opinion or advice" for you
firstly, check the name of the account details on some social media like F.B TWI.TER, INST.AGRA.M and see if it all the same with profile and try to do follow up by messaging him/her and if NOT try going to your bank and lodge complain with proof your bank will do that on your behalf, you can also message the scamm.ers bank through email with proof of chat and bank alert they will contact the sca.mmer

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by fusionchimera(m): 9:23pm On May 09, 2021
RavagedHeart:
Which coin do I buy with my $400, that will give me profit within a few days. I need recommendations from the crypto gurus here
BUY RAY on FTX
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by dogtails(m): 9:25pm On May 09, 2021
Yohnshogun:
Good day dear sir/ ma. Please I am very sad and depressed now. I wanted to buy cryptocurrency from a telegram group. We agreed to an escrow and I sent the money to an escrow but the two of them ( escrow and seller) blocked me on telegram and the chats is deleted. Please I want to report the account number and the account to the bank or police. Please what can I do. I am very sad . People can be heart less.
Get court order and have their accounts blocked and when there eventually go to d bank problem for them

4 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by highcurrent: 9:26pm On May 09, 2021
Who is using gate .io here?
What's the experience like
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by fusionchimera(m): 9:26pm On May 09, 2021
iamthebestman40:

I get Baba, but is there no way you fit they throw some signals to me outside the group as e they come? I for appreciate

If the group is premium, I’m ready to join
will you learn to trade if I taught you?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by MrCodeSolo: 9:29pm On May 09, 2021
Avast:

I deleted my TW, still I go online to check fet price.
bam! Say no more...d Devs no wan hurry launch d complete and stable fet ecosystem
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by jedisco(m): 9:35pm On May 09, 2021
dogtails:
As doge don drop everyone has turned motivational speakers...Where were y'all when doge was pumping and y didn't u drop this speech then!!! Anyways goodluck to every trader out there

Hehe...
People say retrospective vision is 20/20... It's always obvious when you look back

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by MrCodeSolo: 9:43pm On May 09, 2021
Tillatalk:
I don't have any means of identification is there any exchange I can use to trade??
kucoin exchange...I ve bin trading dia including depositing and withdrawal for two months now without id stuff.
U only need Ur 9ja phone number u will use to receive OTPs from kucoin
And of course your email address.
And then set up your 6 digits security pin.
Done.
Max transaction u are allowed to process is 2 bitcoins.
If I get two btc, I for no dey hang around the Investment section of nairaland self.

7 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Yohnshogun: 9:45pm On May 09, 2021
dogtails:
Get court order and have their accounts blocked and when there eventually go to d bank problem for them
I will do this first thing tomorrow. But considering that crypto is banned would they pay me attention??
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by elmas(m): 9:46pm On May 09, 2021
htdot:
If you want hold a coin for a long time, go and get these coin..

Are these tokens?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by jedisco(m): 9:47pm On May 09, 2021
jedisco:
Doge... Slowly getting there...

Points to note....
Previous high at 0.45,
21d ema at 0.42
Support block around 0.36-0.32 if it wicks below the 21d ema...

Was able to catch 2 bids on this...
Sold part early on and the remaining at 6....

Bought again at 0.55 and plan to sell as close to 6 as possible.
Made up for most of my stops...

Looking back... I'd say I played doge wrongly.... I played it from the top like when it was still a microcap... The play should have been from the bottom considering its liquidity..... Was too focused on possible tops rather than catching the dips..

Two things you can't take away from doge now is the volatility and the liquidity...

Already, I'd say there's a cheat code as the range is clear... On the way up, main resistance was at whole numbers

Waiting for the daily close today...
Got good bids set lower down... Wouldn't mind waking up to see them filled and repeat the process again tomorrow... If it keeps rallying, good and fine, I look for the next dip.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ibime(m): 9:47pm On May 09, 2021
ObodoNaija:

Boss, abeg CA for the Campfire you posted earlier.

I'm not sure I would enter now. I've already done 20x. Some of the early holders could dump at any time, including me

7 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Mfunkynation(m): 9:49pm On May 09, 2021
Yohnshogun:

I will do this first thing tomorrow. But considering that crypto is banned would they pay me attention??
Which bank did you transfer the money to?
Try n get the bank customer email n sent a detailed information about everything to them this night so they can look into it tomorrow morning

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by paragon40(m): 9:50pm On May 09, 2021
Yohnshogun:

Bro, the judiciary is on strike. Go to bank tell them you inadvertently transferred money into a wrong account, don't tell them it's crypto money sha remember it's your money. Let them tell you what you need to do to recover your money.

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by jedisco(m): 9:51pm On May 09, 2021
DumaEmpire:
@ Jedisco. Do you think its wise to get some Btt now its on a little dip. Or wait abit more

Not really into the coyn so I'm not in tune with the structure.. but then, except, it breaks its previous high, I don't see much to trade in it...

Eith is still showing strength, I believe majors will follow afterwards.. my pick would be ada, link and maybe ltc

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Tillatalk: 9:54pm On May 09, 2021
MrCodeSolo:
kucoin exchange...I ve bin trading dia including depositing and withdrawal for two months now without id stuff.
Done.
If I get two btc, I for no dey hang around the Investment section of nairaland self.
God bless you sir

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DumaEmpire(m): 9:54pm On May 09, 2021
jedisco:

Not really into the coyn so I'm not in tune with the structure.. but then, except, it breaks its previous high, I don't see much to trade in it...

Eith is still showing strength, I believe majors will follow afterwards.. my pick would be ada, link and maybe ltc
Thanks man

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by jedisco(m): 9:56pm On May 09, 2021
Notyamate:

Boss I want buy more ADA, I already bought some yesterday at 1.57 before it rises this morning. What's a good entry for re-buy?

Also I think $Link has built a resistant at 47, what do you think of it?

Just like eth below, if they're going to go on a run, they'd likely hold the 21 ema on the 4hrly chart as support... Why not aim for dips to that level if looking to add more size....

I got some link at 47 and added at 49.. Technically I believe link has broken out.. just needs betece to remain level headed

1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by jedisco(m): 9:58pm On May 09, 2021
Cannicus:

Is Doge a major bro?

Any idea what's making EiTH fall?

Traditionally, its not...

But currently, its the 4th largest cap by volume and it's held that for a while..... So it's technically a major for the time being

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by iLegendd(m): 10:12pm On May 09, 2021
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Old technology is always jealous of new technology.

12 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Yohnshogun: 10:14pm On May 09, 2021
Mfunkynation:

Which bank did you transfer the money to?
Try n get the bank customer email n sent a detailed information about everything to them this night so they can look into it tomorrow morning
Okay sir. Thanks a lot. I can't sleep sef
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by TheSTreetman: 10:15pm On May 09, 2021
Ibime:

I'm not sure I would enter now. I've already done 20x. Some of the early holders could dump at any time, including me

Oga Ibime, where do you see ur early calls on picking shitcoins??

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Yohnshogun: 10:15pm On May 09, 2021
paragon40:
Bro, the judiciary is on strike. Go to bank tell them you inadvertently transferred money into a wrong account, don't tell them it's crypto money sha remember it's your money. Let them tell you what you need to do to recover your money.
Thanks a lot. I just pray the account he used is not dump able and he has withdrawn the money and disposed the account.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ibime(m): 10:25pm On May 09, 2021
TheSTreetman:

Oga Ibime, where do you see ur early calls on picking shitcoins??

I'm in a group with the developers
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ibime(m): 10:27pm On May 09, 2021
Maybe I should have listened to Oga jedisco and kept eye on Doge today. Just opened Binance to see it has rebounded more than 30%

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ibime(m): 10:28pm On May 09, 2021
jedisco:

Just like eth below, if they're going to go on a run, they'd likely hold the 21 ema on the 4hrly chart as support... Why not aim for dips to that level if looking to add more size....

I got some link at 47 and added at 49.. Technically I believe link has broken out.. just needs betece to remain level headed

I will join you on this but on smaller size due to BeeTee getting rejected again at 60

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by TheSTreetman: 10:35pm On May 09, 2021
Ibime:

I'm in a group with the developers

Alright. I know it's hard to enter such group but please share such updates with us.. Lets take our own risk by ourselves.. Thanks in advance

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Lexusgs430: 11:06pm On May 09, 2021
Yohnshogun:
Good day dear sir/ ma. Please I am very sad and depressed now. I wanted to buy cryptocurrency from a telegram group. We agreed to an escrow and I sent the money to an escrow but the two of them ( escrow and seller) blocked me on telegram and the chats is deleted. Please I want to report the account number and the account to the bank or police. Please what can I do. I am very sad . People can be heart less.

110% of telegram crypto groups are den of scammers. Same happened to me about 2 years ago, I received my refund within 24 hours, from the scammers.......

If you someone at the scammers bank get them to block scammers account, and allow their fraud department deal with it.....

If not, go lodge a complaint with the banks fraud department.......

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Lexusgs430: 11:07pm On May 09, 2021
Kingray10:
I which someone could put me through...
I want to go into crypto trading but don't have single clue. sad sad sad

Watch YouTube videos......
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Tillatalk: 11:07pm On May 09, 2021
MrCodeSolo:
Done.
how can I purchase coin on kucoin

(1) (2) (3) ... (733) (734) (735) (736) (737) (738) (739) ... (3653) (Reply)

Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

Viewing this topic: k10, sirwilson(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.