Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,744 members, 7,827,744 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:10 PM

Crypto Currency Investors Thread - Investment (737) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Crypto Currency Investors Thread (3342184 Views)

The Metaverse Investors Thread / NFT Investors Thread / Sh!t Coin Investors Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (734) (735) (736) (737) (738) (739) (740) ... (3664) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Lexusgs430: 11:12pm On May 09, 2021
Yohnshogun:

I couldn't have suspected. They have a lot of testimonies. This i s just very sad. Please is there anything I can do??.

All those testimonials, nah scam.... They are using it to pull people like you in......

It's like fish and bait system..... They reel you in, collect your money and dump you.......

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by HisSmileHeal(m): 11:15pm On May 09, 2021
Yohnshogun:

Okay sir. Thanks a lot. I can't sleep sef
Do the email thing and make sure you CC CBN email too for fast response...
Attach your Debit Alert..
Tell them you mistakenly sent to a wrong account just as someone said earlier...
Be ready to spend more than your 40k if Lawyer and Police don Involve but table the matter with Police your Share after everything is done... Dem go nab dem if you fit pass the stress..

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by HisSmileHeal(m): 11:22pm On May 09, 2021
I remember leaving N2k ETH in my Luno Wallet around December last year, I just checked now and I'm doing x10 plus already...this AJO(HODL) na :PI

6 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by MrCodeSolo: 11:24pm On May 09, 2021
Tillatalk:
how can I purchase coin on kucoin
buy on Binance and then transfer to d trc20 usdt deposit address that kucoin assigns u with.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Akporhono4u(m): 11:32pm On May 09, 2021
I would love to learn crypto trading.
I have the app already. Binance, pls who will mentor me.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Makemefit12op(m): 11:38pm On May 09, 2021
I made over x70 gain on matic with my 7000 naira

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by murphyrichy(m): 11:51pm On May 09, 2021
D.odge @0.58 wat a coin.

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by MrCodeSolo: 11:53pm On May 09, 2021
Dogecoin is dip-proof cool

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ajiswaggs(m): 11:56pm On May 09, 2021
TLM is doing well. The coin will explode very soon

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Tamel(m): 12:31am On May 10, 2021
Damn Rlc
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Nobody: 12:40am On May 10, 2021
My dear don't waist your time and money.. Most especially if you ve already send them the screenshot of transactions on bank transfer receipt, because they will claim to ve sold you coins and they will claim you sent them prove of the transaction.. However, banks hardly believe that they was a mistake or that you were defrauded.. Because you voluntarily made the transfer to them.. At the end matter go change, most especially if you agree that you made the transfer yourself
Yohnshogun:

I will do this first thing tomorrow. But considering that crypto is banned would they pay me attention??

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ibime(m): 12:43am On May 10, 2021
@ sysdatek,

I have sent you a mail boss. You mentioned launching your own token. I would like to pitch a project to you for a token my partners and I are looking to launch shortly. Serious use case, not meme. Underlying solution being patented presently.

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by dotun674(m): 12:50am On May 10, 2021
Doge might pump very soon grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Tkulthenoble: 2:12am On May 10, 2021
dotun674:
Doge might pump very soon grin

Huge news for the Dodge Army

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Remilekun187: 2:18am On May 10, 2021
Abeg, I wan learn ol. How do I know the right coins to invest in
deewhydoski:

Na scam abi, stay there and be saying no scam. By the time u see ur mate riding cars and building house with crypto money u will pity urself. The person that don't know how the guy get the money they will think say na yahoo him dey do. To the glory of God in the last three month I have made over #300000 in this crypt, stay there and be shouting na scam. Eni tio ba mo ibiti egbe tin la o ma sare ku ni

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Shanid(m): 4:35am On May 10, 2021
Greetings everyone, I am confused ...I use BUNDLE AND BINANCE BUT I JUST DISCOVERED THAT IT SEEMS COINS ARE CHEAPER ON BINANCE ....IM I CORRECT
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by tayorh(m): 4:37am On May 10, 2021
HisSmileHeal:
I remember leaving N2k ETH in my Luno Wallet around December last year, I just checked now and I'm doing x10 plus already...this AJO(HODL) na :PI
ETH ATH $4,000

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by lostinHeaven: 4:43am On May 10, 2021
lostinHeaven:
Buy Lisk now

If you bought Lisk at $8,45 yesterday, congrats.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by HisSmileHeal(m): 5:07am On May 10, 2021
tayorh:
ETH ATH $4,000
Yeah but I still dey Hodl
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Fatherkennel794(m): 5:10am On May 10, 2021
mulannoire:
Solanium airdrop ends in 3 days guys!

https://solanium.io/?code=bu8GKcQp

I have registered for solanium.io but I have not gotten my own airdrop
What's happening
How manage where they able to give you your own airdrop and they have not giving me my own airdrop
Na wa oo
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Theagnosticdude: 5:41am On May 10, 2021
Guys, do you know any site that offers the same services as poocoin.app (technical analysis of shit coins ).
I can't access poocoin again
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Creeza(m): 5:46am On May 10, 2021
AIT1:

Boss, Are you still holding?
cashed out at almost x30

This was a blessing in disguise to me.

How 40$ became $1200 still dae shock me

10 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Creeza(m): 5:48am On May 10, 2021
Ibime:

Omo I for don pay off my mortgage if I only held. The thing done do another 3x. To think I had the second highest wallet after the dev just couple of weeks ago
I swear guy you would be in the league of billionaires right now.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by TheSTreetman: 6:02am On May 10, 2021
Theagnosticdude:
Guys, do you know any site that offers the same services as poocoin.app (technical analysis of shit coins ).
I can't access poocoin again

Dex // gụrụ
Bogged finance

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by AIT1(m): 6:07am On May 10, 2021
Creeza:
cashed out at almost x30

This was a blessing in disguise to me.

How 40$ became $1200 still dae shock me

Na the power of Safeicarus be that. Hope you left small change sha to ride, that was what I did.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DenreleDave(m): 6:08am On May 10, 2021
lostinHeaven:

If you bought Lisk at $8,45 yesterday, congrats.

How did openheaven201 became lost in heaven grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by felzylix(m): 6:18am On May 10, 2021
@jedisco
What’s your analysis on Et.h please? I believe it’s gonna ride to around 4.5k and then retrace to around 3.6 -3.7k. I’d like to sell and rebut when it dips. What’s your take please?

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by damiloladuke: 6:26am On May 10, 2021
ShadowCracker:

I am driving now.
Let me get home, I go get your time cheesy.

You are still driving? Obviously you are driving to your death? Besides, cars are not meant for haters and false accusers! You don't deserve one. I am waiting for you...You are a bastard if you don't reveal your identity, I will teach you a lessson and I am sure this will be the 1st case of a user on this faceless platform getting sued by another user...You go think say I am joking.

FYI: I am already digging into your profile. You will ne taught a big lesson...that I will promise you.

I am a freelancer and I have all the time in this world. and FYI, I don't forgive

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Benjaniblinks(m): 6:30am On May 10, 2021
Makemefit12op:
I made over x70 gain on matic with my 7000 naira
Wow
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by nna777: 6:34am On May 10, 2021
nna777:

3k dusted. Eth safely above 3,067 resistance. Next resistance is 3250. Am going long on eth. With all their projects DeFi & NFTs already taken off, 4k is most likely by month end.

In one week Eth moves from 3k to 4k and we are still in the second week of the month. Am just saying grin. A good entry point will be btw 4k and 4100. Next resistance is 4150. If it goes past, 4250 then 4500. It's also a good time to be in ETC.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (734) (735) (736) (737) (738) (739) (740) ... (3664) (Reply)

Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

Viewing this topic: snifferlee, BeggingMachine(f), Tflex01

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.