Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,324 members, 7,829,811 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:05 PM

Crypto Currency Investors Thread - Investment (740) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Crypto Currency Investors Thread (3350089 Views)

The Metaverse Investors Thread / NFT Investors Thread / Sh!t Coin Investors Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (737) (738) (739) (740) (741) (742) (743) ... (3668) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ibime(m): 10:31am On May 10, 2021
Lordemperoris100:
Have they rugpulled it?

That "SWAP ANYWAY". looks scary. my two token that shows that refused to sold and also showed "Price Impact Too High"

Nah, this is my 5th coin with these devs and they have never rugpulled. The contract is secure.

Type confirm if it is between 5 and 10%, otherwise sell in batches

You may need to sell in round numbers with zeros to push it through - like 4,0000000000 etc

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ibime(m): 10:31am On May 10, 2021
ObodoNaija:

Bros, I will appreciate if you tell us early when next this opportunity comes out. So, we can earn with you.

I did put it here after I bought

The thing is I don't like dropping contract addresses as that is directly leading people to buy which may burn them with Shïtcoins, so if I drop the name, resourceful people can pull the Contract address if they so wish

4 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by MrCodeSolo: 10:31am On May 10, 2021
Valwezzy:

Where and how did you buy yours?
at kucoinEx
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by MrCodeSolo: 10:34am On May 10, 2021
Notyamate:

It's cos it's going to be listed on Binnance in some few hours, people that bought from other exchanges are going to dump.

I feel for those that have their tokens on hotbït they can't sell now cos the exchange is down. I hope they compensate their customers.
I'm out of d trade anyway...just made $50 dz morning...persin need to know when to chop food clean mouth & go.

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ibime(m): 10:35am On May 10, 2021
Tyche:

Feedback appreciated.

Are you still on Uni? Seriously contemplating dumping my bag.

Request: If possible consider me in your coin project. I am up for any requirement for it.

Gracias

Nah I dumped Uni man. It's like an airdrop they did is slowing them down as holders are getting rid of those airdropped bags
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Valwezzy: 10:40am On May 10, 2021
MrCodeSolo:
at kucoinEx

Thanks

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by noxy1962(m): 10:47am On May 10, 2021
Shib literally killed Doge, in my portfolio.

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by ObodoNaija(f): 10:48am On May 10, 2021
Ibime:

I did put it here after I bought

The thing is I don't like dropping contract addresses as that is directly leading people to buy which may burn them with Shïtcoins, so if I drop the name, resourceful people can pull the Contract address if they so wish

You can drop the CA, but is left for people to DYOR before buying. When I saw it earlier, I actually searched on CG etc and didn't see it and I was also been careful so I will not go and buy the wrong coin.

4 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ibime(m): 10:49am On May 10, 2021
googlelove:

What is the current market cap?
I think you should take some profits.

Marketcap should be about $5m now. I think it's in parabolic stage so I'm not selling. Deflationary tokens such as SafeBTC and co quickly moved between $5m and $35m. The TG is growing, Devs have already paid 12 days of Poocoin banners upfront, Coingecko and CoinMarketcap listing is almost guaranteed at this stage which will pump further. None of the top 10 wallets have sold. The top 4 are the devs and marketing wallet and only hold 2% each, and marketcap is too large to rundown to zero at this stage. Between 500 tg users and 2,000, coins tend to go parabolic which is the stage we're at, the contract is unruggable. The marketing wallet is growing as the marketcap keeps rising so more marketing will be done, and I have already done 4 coins with this group of devs and they are trustworthy. The least of them gave me 3x. More importantly, when a coin does $5m mk in just over one day, the FOMO will be huge. My only regret is not doubling my stake to $400 cos these groups of devs are like money in the bank.

Also only Robots are really selling at this stage.

I'm on $11k as it stands. My target is $30-$50k before I consider taking some out.

9 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Nobody: 10:54am On May 10, 2021
For days you will be waiting for your #10k to at least turn to #13k. But then you log in here to see someone cashing out $10k -$15k.

21 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by dapaiks: 10:55am On May 10, 2021
ObodoNaija:

You can drop the CA, but is left for people to DYOR before buying. When I saw it earlier, I actually searched on CG etc and didn't see it and I was also been careful so I will not go and buy the wrong coin.
Samething here, couldnt get the right CA
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Mizwalterz(f): 11:00am On May 10, 2021
any hope for shib to pump? it's 200% already in kucoin
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DieRich5: 11:02am On May 10, 2021
I'm Buying Shiba on binance
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Uniqueaccountant(m): 11:10am On May 10, 2021
DieRich5:
I'm Buying Shiba on binance
why please
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Valwezzy: 11:15am On May 10, 2021
Ibime:

Marketcap should be about $5m now. I think it's in parabolic stage so I'm not selling. Deflationary tokens such as SafeBTC and co quickly moved between $5m and $35m. The TG is growing, Devs have already paid 12 days of Poocoin banners upfront, Coingecko and CoinMarketcap listing is almost guaranteed at this stage which will pump further. None of the top 10 wallets have sold. The top 4 are the devs and marketing wallet and only hold 2% each, and marketcap is too large to rundown to zero at this stage. Between 500 tg users and 2,000, coins tend to go parabolic which is the stage we're at, the contract is unruggable. The marketing wallet is growing as the marketcap keeps rising so more marketing will be done, and I have already done 4 coins with this group of devs and they are trustworthy. The least of them gave me 3x. More importantly, when a coin does $5m mk in just over one day, the FOMO will be huge. My only regret is not doubling my stake to $400 cos these groups of devs are like money in the bank.

I'm on $11k as it stands. My target is $30-$50k before I consider taking some out.

Damn!

You mean you started with $200?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Valwezzy: 11:15am On May 10, 2021
R2bees:
For days you will be waiting for your #10k to at least turn to #13k. But then you log in here to see someone cashing out $10k -$15k.

Life no balance... grin

5 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ibime(m): 11:18am On May 10, 2021
Valwezzy:

Damn!

You mean started with $200?

I always start with $200, but next time these devs release coin, I will up it to $500 I think

5 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DieRich5: 11:18am On May 10, 2021
Uniqueaccountant:
why please
I only trade on binance 4 now
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Creeza(m): 11:20am On May 10, 2021
AIT1:

Na the power of Safeicarus be that. Hope you left small change sha to ride, that was what I did.
I did

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Nobody: 11:21am On May 10, 2021
Ibime:

Sir, cut soap for boys na
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ibime(m): 11:23am On May 10, 2021
ObodoNaija:

New coin like this won't be listed n Coingecko, you have to search it on BscScan
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Haryoureendey4(m): 11:24am On May 10, 2021
I just transferred USDT from my binance to my okex wallet Trc20 showing in my okex wallet but not showing in my trading balance

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by damiloladuke: 11:28am On May 10, 2021
ShadowCracker:
damiloladuke

You don make am for life. shocked
Your name is already on google as a scammer.

This doesn't move me! Reveal your identity and you are in soup
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Valwezzy: 11:29am On May 10, 2021
Ibime:

I always start with $200, but next time these devs release coin, I will up it to $500 I think

Nawa o. shocked shocked

Please, when did you invest...how long did it take for the coin to go that high?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Nobody: 11:29am On May 10, 2021
Valwezzy:

Life no balance... grin
At all.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Valwezzy: 11:31am On May 10, 2021
Haryoureendey4:
I just transferred USDT from my binance to my okex wallet Trc20 showing in my okex wallet but not showing in my trading balance

Move the coins from your main wallet to trading balance nahh

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by damiloladuke: 11:31am On May 10, 2021
ShadowCracker:

Scammer do business with him at your own peril tonguecheesy.

You must have had a really bad childhood! Were you molested by a man? Sorry about that...Please seek help

And if you are suffering from mental breakdown, please seek help before you start contemplating suicide.

Because I don't think normal people give false accusation.

This country self! Buhari, see what you turned your citizens into

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Trizzi: 11:32am On May 10, 2021
Haryoureendey4:
Go to assets, tap on ‘’transfer’’ then transfer from funding to trading

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by suzzyrims: 11:32am On May 10, 2021
Ibime:

New coin like this won't be listed n Coingecko, you have to search it on BscScan

Please drop the address for us. I also searched for it earlier when you called it .I did not see it
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by ObodoNaija(f): 11:33am On May 10, 2021
Ibime:

Ok, since there is still hope for the coin to continue rising. Can you drop the CA.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by ShadowCracker(m): 11:34am On May 10, 2021
damiloladuke:

This doesn't move me! Reveal your identity and you are in soup
My name is Monday Gift Oghenekaro. What info do you need next.
cc: The5DME
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by ShadowCracker(m): 11:35am On May 10, 2021
damiloladuke:

You must have had a really bad childhood! Were you molested by a man? Sorry about that...Please seek help

And if you are suffering from mental breakdown, please seek help before you start contemplating suicide.

Because I don't think normal people give false accusation.

This country self! Buhari, see what you turned your citizens into
Baldardash cheesy.

(1) (2) (3) ... (737) (738) (739) (740) (741) (742) (743) ... (3668) (Reply)

Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

Viewing this topic: PrinceWezy(m), Disembark, 10kgod(m), Rainbow10 and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.