Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,766 members, 7,820,679 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:23 PM

Crypto Currency Investors Thread - Investment (779) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Crypto Currency Investors Thread (3320270 Views)

The Metaverse Investors Thread / NFT Investors Thread / Sh!t Coin Investors Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (776) (777) (778) (779) (780) (781) (782) ... (3653) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Nobody: 2:15pm On May 13, 2021
Valwezzy:

You're good.

Please, what's the capital required to start?

$100 to $1000 at least for good results that is worth it You can try My number is on my profile send me a WhatsApp message with your Username.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Nobody: 2:19pm On May 13, 2021
ebony888:
Do you have a WhatsApp group? Kindly help a brother out I have been buying shitcoins for the past 2weeks now. 08036324511 that's my line.

I don't have a group .
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by 1kinggy(m): 2:25pm On May 13, 2021
HeadTrader:
Hello Guys. So I must confess tutoring newbies is not an easy task not alone guide then to trade my verified signal. But by the grace of God I was able to assist some of the newbies, who where able to get their capital ready to follow up with my strategy. Here is one of the trade history with a client who was serious minded about making my sure 5%.. Congratulations to her she's a smart one and fast learner..

Please if you are not ready to deposit on your binance to trade please don't text me thanks.. And I apologise if have not replied your message yet. I will

She sold only ONCE. It's the exchange system that split her SELL order to match BUY orders.

5 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by kings11ng(m): 2:25pm On May 13, 2021
Fuckjesusandgod:
Hmm $FEG and China. Nawa o
What's with it?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Valwezzy: 2:27pm On May 13, 2021
HeadTrader:

$100 to $1000 at least for good results that is worth it You can try My number is on my profile send me a WhatsApp message with your Username.

All right!
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by TheZebra: 2:29pm On May 13, 2021
Bought Okb at 33 and Sol at 42, ready to hodl for like 2months..

What's the realistic price for both coiinsss?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by solidworks(m): 2:35pm On May 13, 2021
All those dropping numbers, if they scam you, don't come here to make noise you want to turn $100 to 1000 in a day, did you give cry.pto money to keep for you. You guys deserve being scammed because the greed is much this day's. Back to the matter, I done buy the dip tire, na to use data buy join grin, be happy nothing good comes easy. Life is never straight and change is constant.

17 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by nnadychuks(m): 2:35pm On May 13, 2021
Buy “Troy” after this festive season if u want to make massive gain

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Nobody: 2:52pm On May 13, 2021
HornyTave:

Don't even think it. The least bnb you can transfer is 0.1 and the network is slow. Abeg. I regret using it
Okay please, what about maxpro, what are say on it..
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Jerry59: 3:07pm On May 13, 2021
WhatsApp group marketers here and there cheesy cheesy cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by QuinModah(f): 3:08pm On May 13, 2021
People will be scammed, just watch out the next few pages and stories that touch

13 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by AirBay: 3:12pm On May 13, 2021
The thread should be closed grin OR locked, se admin no dy check these threads undecided

Next 10pages 2-5 person go take the HIT grin

6 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by QuinModah(f): 3:13pm On May 13, 2021
gentlewind:
Shiba is 44% down, can someone buy it now?
o, it has to be 90% down before you buy

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by QuinModah(f): 3:13pm On May 13, 2021
Tina001:

it has been delisted on hotbit and gate.io. Any hope they will relist it? People's money are stuck there
Lol!
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by QuinModah(f): 3:14pm On May 13, 2021
emsco:
Guys,will Dodge ever come up again?
Yes, after Biden tenure
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Nobody: 3:15pm On May 13, 2021
solidworks:

All those dropping numbers, if they scam you, don't come here to make noise you want to turn $100 to 1000 in a day, did you give cry.pto money to keep for you. You guys deserve being scammed because the greed is much this day's. Back to the matter, I done buy the dip tire, not to use data buy join grin, be happy nothing good comes easy. Life is never straight and is change is constant.

I did not say make $100 to $1000 in a day. That is why I hate the platform . I said use trading capital or $100 to $1000. Am out of this place. You can't even read properly. Trying to paint the good once spreading awareness for free black..

I make 5% profit target . And have done that a couple of times here. You don't know what you are saying lol

Out of here. Lol really funny

5 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by QuinModah(f): 3:15pm On May 13, 2021
HeadTrader:
Hello Guys. So I must confess tutoring newbies is not an easy task not alone guide then to trade my verified signal. But by the grace of God I was able to assist some of the newbies, who where able to get their capital ready to follow up with my strategy. Here is one of the trade history with a client who was serious minded about making my sure 5%.. Congratulations to her she's a smart one and fast learner..

Please if you are not ready to deposit on your binance to trade please don't text me thanks.. And I apologise if have not replied your message yet. I will
So, they should contact you, congratulations!!! You want to Advertise so you can scam newbies ba?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by QuinModah(f): 3:16pm On May 13, 2021
Valwezzy:

You're good.

Please, what's the capital required to start?
$5 he will help you I crease it to $500 in a week and you get scammed

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Nobody: 3:19pm On May 13, 2021
Am out of here and am delting my account. lol funny nairalanders.. Lol after begging me to share my signals.. Wow.. So so funny
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by sKeetz(m): 3:20pm On May 13, 2021
Dip don come oo. Una no go buy now. When everything starts pumping y'all will be like "what coin can i buy and keep for 3 months?" "is it a good time to enter?"

Dfkm grin grin grin

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by sKeetz(m): 3:21pm On May 13, 2021
HeadTrader:
Am out of here and am delting my account. lol funny nairalanders.. Lol after begging me to share my signals.. Wow.. So so funny

Geddifok outta here. Who dey beg you for signal? Why you no post your real pic on your dp?

You are very silly. Oleburuku.

9 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Nobody: 3:23pm On May 13, 2021
Heads Up guys wash out for the profiles trying to paint my name black so leave this thread and can have the opportunity to defraud people or charge u guys for stupid tutorials.

They are the bad eggs and they know what they are doing. Which u guys the best in your trading lol Nigeria my country lol
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by greenalwaz: 3:26pm On May 13, 2021
Hamachi:
Good morning,
I have warned everyone especially the newbies in cryptotrading to manage their expectations very well.

The crypto market is VERY volatile, because it's based on assumptions, predictions, uncertainties, and even manipulations.

Remember, it's a marathon and not a sprint.

FUNDAMENTALS COINS TO BUY AT DIP WITH LOW SAT

GRT
VET
MATIC

FUNDAMENTALS COINS YOU CAN BUY AT DIP WITH HIGH SAT

DOT
LINK
THETA

FUNDAMENTALS COINS TO BUY AT DIP ON KUCOIN

TEL
TRIAS
BAX

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Jerry59: 3:27pm On May 13, 2021
Lol he/she has deactivated cheesy

Ibime
Priceaction I sight you guys, drop something for boys cry
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Tonyblaze89: 3:34pm On May 13, 2021
@ hamachi.
Nice ones.. thanks for the recommendations

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DumaEmpire(m): 3:35pm On May 13, 2021
Heads Up guys wash out for the profiles trying to paint my name black so leave this thread and can have the opportunity to defraud people or charge u guys for stupid tutorials.

They are the bad eggs and they know what they are doing. Which u guys the best in your trading lol Nigeria my country lol
Instead of going to Whatsapp. It will still be better if you created a thread down here. You don't have to update everyday cos we all know you have a life after Nairaland. Your thread would reach out to more people and might be an instant hit like this one. Ilegend did that and infact he really opened my eyes to the Crypto stuff even without a direct chat. Iykepromotions also did that with the Domain stuff and even this thread that's almost 800pages sef was started by someone. More people might even bring more ideas nd strategies that could benefit more and not just one.
Cos this whatsapp thing is a huge turnoff. Anyways its all left for you

[b][/b]Modified. The baba don deactivate

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by OpenHeaven2019(f): 3:36pm On May 13, 2021
sKeetz:
Dip don come oo. Una no go buy now. When everything starts pumping y'all will be like "what coin can i buy and keep for 3 months?" "is it a good time to enter?"

Dfkm grin grin grin

What coin will I buy now. This is your time!!!

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Disciplinarian: 3:42pm On May 13, 2021
Is it possible to transfer USDT to a USDC wallet address? I I want to transfer some USDT to my Luno wallet, but what I saw on Luno is USDC. Google couldn't give me a clear answer.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by sKeetz(m): 3:46pm On May 13, 2021
OpenHeaven2019:

What coin will I buy now. This is your time!!!

DYOR
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Samakus(m): 3:47pm On May 13, 2021
nnadychuks:
Buy “Troy” after this festive season if u want to make massive gain

Do you mind giving reasons for this financial advise? Troy is still at 0.01

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Nastydroid(m): 3:49pm On May 13, 2021
Disciplinarian:
Is it possible to transfer USDT to a USDC wallet address? I I want to transfer some USDT to my Luno wallet, but what I saw on Luno is USDC. Google couldn't give me a clear answer.
you can use XRP instead if you are not sure

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (776) (777) (778) (779) (780) (781) (782) ... (3653) (Reply)

Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

Viewing this topic: TradingGod, Kaybis2, armadeo(m) and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.