Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,300 members, 7,819,018 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:02 AM

Crypto Currency Investors Thread - Investment (782) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Crypto Currency Investors Thread (3315296 Views)

The Metaverse Investors Thread / NFT Investors Thread / Sh!t Coin Investors Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (779) (780) (781) (782) (783) (784) (785) ... (3652) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DumaEmpire(m): 8:16pm On May 13, 2021
teamsynergy:

Got it @#480 , weeks ago
I'm sure this is probably how you walk now whenever you check your balance grin

8 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by highcurrent: 8:22pm On May 13, 2021
KunleyY19:

Personally ooo... I repeat again Personally I used Kucoin P2P and I followed all instructions just as it is on ilegendd thread and it worked for me though. Although the number of sellers are not much like Binance's own but I was able to purchase USDT at a fair rate.
so kucoin has p2p. Tell me more pls.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by MERCHANDISER: 8:25pm On May 13, 2021
Kirchhoff01:
Lool, make Una take am easy on Merchandiser abeg cheesy grin grin grin
My brother I don tire,how I wish I can monetize the 20$ busd someone sent me here on my trustwallet,make I use am settle my debts, I no do again, let me find hand work learn cheesy
Abi E get any platform i leave am there fallow after a year,the money go appreciate?
All these crypto terminology seems like a mirage and abstract to me and I don't have to luxury of time and patience to dedicate weeks or months learning it.Its better I channel my energy to other productive things while I count my losses
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Shakitibob0: 8:32pm On May 13, 2021
Ibime:

I always start with $200, but next time these devs release coin, I will up it to $500 I think
Bro...Please, how do you connect with Devs to know when they would release another coyn?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Jmarjr(m): 8:40pm On May 13, 2021
Not again......

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Jmarjr(m): 8:44pm On May 13, 2021
NAwa o... Buy the red o

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Khayceeofficial(m): 8:52pm On May 13, 2021
Please someone add me up to a crypto group to connect to airdrops and updates please...
I'm lost in this whole maze called crypto trading

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by SenecaTheYonger: 8:53pm On May 13, 2021
Can we have a discussion to narrow down what could be the next energy-friendly crypto that Elon Musk was talking about?

Could he be talking about HBAR?

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Khayceeofficial(m): 8:57pm On May 13, 2021
Trex4:
If you haven't joined this airdrop just try to do so before tomorrow. The verified Solana Twitter account is following them on twitter. And also airdrop announcement gave them 4.9 stars. You have nothing to lose. It's closing tomorrow.

Damn this gives me $Samo vibes. embarassed

Help a bruh out... wanna join in on the airdrop..please,any group to stay up to date on WhatsApp?
Please do add me if it's available

Zero eight zero two nine two four five two seven one
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Arinze96(m): 8:57pm On May 13, 2021
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by noony926: 9:00pm On May 13, 2021
MERCHANDISER:
My brother I don tire,how I wish I can monetize the 20$ busd someone sent me here on my trustwallet,make I use am settle my debts, I no do again, let me find hand work learn cheesy
Abi E get any platform i leave am there fallow after a year,the money go appreciate?
All these crypto terminology seems like a mirage and abstract to me and I don't have to luxury of time and patience to dedicate weeks or months learning it.Its better I channel my energy to other productive things while I count my losses

I was in your shoe before, Only 10k and you are quitting. I lost my first initial capital 100k, I came here and screamed, some kind pple cheers me up. Now, I focus more on research and also read all sorts of information about crypto online, and i do also hunt airdrops like mad ehh. If you really want to be a good trader, just take your time to learn. The end will justify the means.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by johnoj24(m): 9:01pm On May 13, 2021
C, mon Shiba

8 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by johnoj24(m): 9:02pm On May 13, 2021
For how long will I wait?

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by MrCodeSolo: 9:03pm On May 13, 2021
Khayceeofficial:
Please someone add me up to a crypto group to connect to airdrops and updates please...
I'm lost in this whole maze called crypto trading
link below re-adjust d space in-between.
Dz heavy dip don tire me already so
I don Ku Kuma vex delete my binance app plus kucoin join...
I wan sleep well for night
Only wake me up when everywhere start to dey green again...thank you

8 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by toask111: 9:03pm On May 13, 2021
HODL

7 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by SamuelAnyawu(m): 9:30pm On May 13, 2021
Hmm
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Jmarjr(m): 9:30pm On May 13, 2021
The funny thing is that with all this dips in the cryptospace i have nt actually lost any thing 4rm all 3 coins i bought some weeks ago. Is God not wonderful? Lord i thank you. Just steady profits.

8 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by manitoba(m): 9:47pm On May 13, 2021
These are the guys that scammed me.

The Binance group is on Telegram.

And I have the picture of one of them. I also have the phone number . The security apparatus and my back channel are closing in on them. They are about to be caught. I have their location, the BVN, the guys house address in Lagos and the location where he picked my money. I have given them the opportunity to return the unspent amount but they are adamant. You guys just be watching out for when they are caught. I ask for them to be planked so we lol before extracting my money. For all the guys here doing 'local' your days are numbered.
lavylilly:
So a friend of mine was scammed today. He was added to a group called "Binance Nigeria Chat", a supposed place where Crypto currency is being sold. (At cheaper Rates).

Trick used: The group has over 3,000 members each selling, buying and receiving coins, they even send in screenshots of every transactions made and signal advertised here on NL. They made it comfy for their target, little does the victim know he was seated at a round table. Dining with Scammers.

Please pay attention !! So he finally decided to buy "10k naira worth of BNB." Pay attention!!

He placed an order to buy 10k Worth of BNB. An admin responded, goes by the Name "Yusuf Okolo." He would be the man standing in as an ESCROW for the transaction.

After calculation was dropped by the seller, my Friend was to pay 13,500 plus Admin charge of 200 naira.
After payment. My Friend sent screenshot of the transaction while waiting for the BNB to be deposited in his trust Wallet. (20min waiting)

Finally he got a message from the sender who goes by the name "Esoteric Capital" (I'll drop his picture after this) that " his limit for BNB transaction his 60bnb" Take note my Friend paid for 10k worth of BNB. So this guy was saying "he needed to pay another cash to the Admin to get the BNB, went on further to say his Binance has refused him sending the BNB" claiming the amount is to small. Dang! dang! My friend has recovered.�

Immediately he knew it was a scam. The group was a scam! The Admin (escrow) Scam! The seller Scam! They were all in cahoots. He was finally kicked out of the group when he started ranting and laying curse words ��.
So Be careful guys!! Please share to protect everyone from this godforsaken Scammer!!

A guy who goes by the name; "Esoteric Capital" username "AdetolaBob23" ( Supposed BNB seller)

Admin (Supposed Escrow) name ; Yusuf Okolo.
Be careful out there guys stay safe. He's also a member of this Group!

He's also a member of this thread!

6 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by manitoba(m): 9:49pm On May 13, 2021
Send a mail to me to get my number let's work in catching them together. I have all we need to do so.
Yohnshogun:

This is exactly the same way I was scammed few days ago. This was on telegram. I still have their number. Is there any way to track their number and information. Gurus help please. This has gone long enough

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by karkinase(m): 9:50pm On May 13, 2021
nittly:
Hmmm!! See how Fundamental analysis (news) scatter Technical analysis......
lies...........the footprints had always been there. Fundamental just makes it faster. watchout BNB it will get to $478 in the coming days, the news of the US justice department on Binance will make the move swifter.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DieRich5: 9:55pm On May 13, 2021
I'm done........ I nor buy again
My eyes re red

8 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by wittywelz(m): 10:01pm On May 13, 2021
HOW TO EARN LIFE-CHANGING RETURNS LIKE A CRYPTO WHALE. ��

If you want to Learn how to earn from crypto like a whale, a sophisticated investor and stop scrambling for the crumbs in the market then you should read this carefully.

Sometimes ago, I posted here about how to earn tons of money by investing in early stage blockchain project

Here in the picture above, I've been yield farming on some #DeFI dapps lately at >1,000% APR yearly.

They have no thousands of staff to pay, just #SmartContracts codes and protocols.

Traditional finance will never remain the same again.

Earning 2-$10 weekly or monthly isn't a bad idea but have you ever considered making awesome returns passively without actively risking losing trade positions.

I'll be hosting a zoom call showing you how to do this easily.

Use the link below to get access �

t(dot)me/defi_diamonds

(replace 'dot' with '.')
See you on the other side.

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Yohnshogun: 10:05pm On May 13, 2021
manitoba:
These are the guys that scammed me.

The Binance group is on Telegram.

And I have the picture of one of them. I also have the phone number . The security apparatus and my back channel are closing in on them. They are about to be caught. I have their location, the BVN, the guys house address in Lagos and the location where he picked my money. I have given them the opportunity to return the unspent amount but they are adamant. You guys just be watching out for when they are caught. I ask for them to be planked so we lol before extracting my money. For all the guys here doing 'local' your days are numbered.
Chief you have done well. How did you manage to pull this off. When I am still begging access bank to block their account. Please let's work together
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by wiseone28: 10:07pm On May 13, 2021
Only polkadot and tardigrade coins i know run on green today
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by MJBOLT: 10:08pm On May 13, 2021
tongue

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by MJBOLT: 10:09pm On May 13, 2021
nano is on green also

wiseone28:
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by wiseone28: 10:11pm On May 13, 2021
MJBOLT:
nano is on green also

I believe tomorrow will be different cos tardigrade was on red yesterday
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by bigx(m): 10:13pm On May 13, 2021
wiseone28:

ADA?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by luvlyoracle(m): 10:17pm On May 13, 2021
Trex4:
If you haven't joined this airdrop just try to do so before tomorrow. The verified Solana Twitter account is following them on twitter. And also airdrop announcement gave them 4.9 stars. You have nothing to lose. It's closing tomorrow.

Damn this gives me $Samo vibes. embarassed
what are it's requirements
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DieRich5: 10:25pm On May 13, 2021
Boss Elon don talk ooooo
Let see watsup

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Simplyaduke: 10:27pm On May 13, 2021
@nwele ,

Oga, we still dey expect the lecture o....abi una don create the Whatsapp group ni.

Don't forget us abeg

nwele2017:

Shitcoins brotherly.... shitcoins can make you a millionaire before you know it.
Go to coin market check out coins with out logo at a cost of 0.0000000243 ( just make sure it has 7 zeros at front) copy the address go to poo.com and check if people are buying with big money like $250, $400 and so on buy it then sell it after one to hours when it has 10x or 100x that's numbers of zeros at front is now 5 or less.
Note make sure you buy them when the are low. Don't buy at high price... If you check and the price is high wait for it fall before you buy.

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by timmyrocksz: 10:28pm On May 13, 2021
lavylilly:
So a friend of mine was scammed today. He was added to a group called "Binance Nigeria Chat", a supposed place where Crypto currency is being sold. (At cheaper Rates).

Trick used: The group has over 3,000 members each selling, buying and receiving coins, they even send in screenshots of every transactions made and signal advertised here on NL. They made it comfy for their target, little does the victim know he was seated at a round table.
Dining with Scammers.

Please pay attention !! So he finally decided to buy "10k naira worth of BNB." Pay attention!!

He placed an order to buy 10k Worth of BNB. An admin responded, goes by the Name "Yusuf Okolo." He would be the man standing in as an ESCROW for the transaction.

After calculation was dropped by the seller, my Friend was to pay 13,500 plus Admin charge of 200 naira.
After payment. My Friend sent screenshot of the transaction while waiting for the BNB to be deposited in his trust Wallet. (20min waiting)

Finally he got a message from the sender who goes by the name "Esoteric Capital" (I'll drop his picture after this) that " his limit for BNB transaction his 60bnb" Take note my Friend paid for 10k worth of BNB. So this guy was saying "he needed to pay another cash to the Admin to get the BNB, went on further to say his Binance has refused him sending the BNB" claiming the amount is to small. Dang! dang! My friend has recovered.�

Immediately he knew it was a scam. The group was a scam! The Admin (escrow) Scam! The seller Scam! They were all in cahoots. He was finally kicked out of the group when he started ranting and laying curse words ��.
So Be careful guys!! Please share to protect everyone from this godforsaken Scammer!!

A guy who goes by the name; "Esoteric Capital" username "AdetolaBob23" ( Supposed BNB seller)

Admin (Supposed Escrow) name ; Yusuf Okolo.
Be careful out there guys stay safe. He's also a member of this Group!

He's also a member of this thread!
I’m sure this happened on telegram
Lol telegram home of scammers

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (779) (780) (781) (782) (783) (784) (785) ... (3652) (Reply)

Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

Viewing this topic: Dollywood(m), Overlord999(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.