Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,006 members, 7,835,415 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:49 AM

Crypto Currency Investors Thread - Investment (806) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Crypto Currency Investors Thread (3373441 Views)

The Metaverse Investors Thread / NFT Investors Thread / Sh!t Coin Investors Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (803) (804) (805) (806) (807) (808) (809) ... (3679) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by bigx(m): 2:21pm On May 16, 2021
LauraClasikVibe:
For this market most people chasing airdrops will get burnt

Even shitcoins grin

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Tosadex11(m): 2:24pm On May 16, 2021
bigx:

Even shitcoins grin
https://fimarket.us/register?
Another sweet exchange token up for grabs.

https://fimarket.us/register?ref=655901910

Guys, so once you register with this exchange you get 1000 pieces of their Native Token now and the price rising so when the price reaches your desired amount, you can exchange it for usdt and withdraw.

Make sure your confirm your email address...

*Na so BINANCE take do their own ooo and now Binance coin is $600+*

100% Trusted ✅

Current Price 1.28 dollars You Can Withdraw Instantly Like Sharperly...
Or you can decide to leave the coin in your wallet while it increases in value ...

Na serious matter oh...

It won't take you up for a minute to register....

Free 1000 token targeting 1000dollaars per token by December....

Free money
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by mike8804: 2:27pm On May 16, 2021
You getting it?

15 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Jerry59: 2:37pm On May 16, 2021
If $SOL breaks that $49.99 resistance then no looking back tongue

5 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by ak22(m): 2:38pm On May 16, 2021
VEXT:

You can buy for 12dollar and in the next one month..If fortune smiles at you ,your 12 dollar may turn to 200 dollar or 500 dollar..

Coins you should have in your possession:
ASS COIN
SHIBA
FEG TOKEN
BAFE
AKITA

Pls I need Akita coin
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by ak22(m): 2:39pm On May 16, 2021
Is kishu inu Doing fine ?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by ak22(m): 2:45pm On May 16, 2021
BABYharder:
Pls, I want to sell my little eth to pay my project fee tomorrow, I need someone to buy this little token for 9900 (10k is my project fee).

Sysdatek and Ibime abeg pls come to my aid

Can it go for 9000?

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by toyinakin(f): 2:47pm On May 16, 2021
[quote author=CryptoMatic post=101748192]

[b]You’all should be careful when signing up on platforms like this, Because this site looks like a typical phishing site.

Do transfer your coins to this site, no matter the reward you’re being promised!

https://fimarket.us/register?ref=487130453

Done

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Readre(m): 2:47pm On May 16, 2021
Shaba inu is 1kobo to buy am forget am just dey hungry me

5 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Nobody: 2:47pm On May 16, 2021
BABYharder:
Pls, I want to sell my little eth to pay my project fee tomorrow, I need someone to buy this little token for 9900 (10k is my project fee).

Sysdatek and Ibime abeg pls come to my aid

Post your ac
Keep your eth to buy gems kucoin

5 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by harry2sexy(m): 2:57pm On May 16, 2021
Nebula token,any gist to look out for
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by murphyrichy(m): 3:04pm On May 16, 2021
Sol don dey mad again o.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by akara(m): 3:22pm On May 16, 2021
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by nwele2017: 3:27pm On May 16, 2021
Hello guys, I have been receiving a lot of mails from you guys. I just want to remind you all that investing in shitcoins comes with high risk but rewarding if you have the right information. I don’t believe in giving people fish, I believe in teaching them how to fish. Most of you have requested that I callout some good shitcoins (gems) they can invest in. the thing is that I cannot always be to give you good shitcoins to invest in andin other to collect 2x ,3x ,10x or even 100x from but you can always learn how to find your shitcoins yourself since there are thousands of shitcoins out there for you to research on. They say that the only difference between a rich and a poor man is information. I am not selling any E-book , I am asking not for your money, I am only giving back to the community where I have benefited from.
The only shitcoins I have called out here for people to buy are moontoken and poocoin so far.
Moon token have started mooning already in two days time it will be listed on hotbit also poocoin, I made the call when it was 10$ and now its at 13$. Nothing I say is a financial advice, I am simpy sharing my own opinions with you. Do your own research on anything I said and form your own opinion.
Today, due so much mails I Having receiving I have decide to share this with you guys, last time I showed you guys how to make use of Pancake swap though I didn’t finish that due to chance.
Today I will sharing with you all ways of spotting a Rug-bull

1. Be careful with presales. The scam rate is more than 80%

2. Don’t buy if you see huge dev wallet (the coin developer). Look at their BSCscan link and look under holders. Does a single wallet own >5% of the total supply? And do top 10 holders own >20%? If yes, stay away.

3. Don’t buy just because it’s upvoted a lot and has a lot of awards. It’s easy to ask on telegram to upvote and it only costs a few bucks to award a post.

4. Don’t buy without verifying that liquidity. Don’t listen to the devs saying it’s locked, always verify it for yourself, but never forget that even if the liquidity is locked, scammers can have a mint method that creates more coins out of thin air.

5. Don’t buy if you see thousands of twitter followers but barely likes or comments. They bought the followers for $20 bucks. Same thing with Telegram. Important stuff to check on the Telegram group: Is it an active group? Admins are responding to questions? Is the team open and visible? Have they made an airdrop?

6. Don’t Listen if it’s a team with previous 100x. It’s most likely a lie. Why would they create a second coin if the first one was so good? People don’t have time to work on two projects at once. They are trying to fool you. And if they are really creating multiple ones, the answer is simple, it’s a pump and dump.
7. Avoid buying in the first 30-60 minutes. I know you miss the best entry doing it but given the # of scams now, it’s worth waiting. Alays wait for the first dip.

8. No website but maximum shill . If they say guaranteed 100x and have barely done any work, it's a scam. Legit projects usually have their website already created by the time they are launched.

9. Advertising “presales sold out in x seconds/minutes” is not always a good thing. It can all be bought up by people who will dump shortly after launch (bots).

10. Verify that the developer are known. If you don't know the owner, it's a huge gamble. I leave this one last because almost 99% of coins here fail this point and there are some that have unknown devs that succeeded.
You can also check ….
Has the project at least one real use case.? Always check which are the use cases of the tokens. Just meme tokens are not good for long-term.

Do they have audit? It’s always good to check if the token already passed an Audit. Take into account that it doesn’t guarantee it’s 100% safe, but it helps.
Are manual burning in their future? Verify with the developer his plans on manual burning and future projections.

Do they have partnership? If a token has a legit partnership could mean that the project is 100% legit, since it’s launched. An example is Richie: his developer is the same as FEG token dev.
Are there mint functions in the contract? It would be great to check on the contract if the code contains mint functions. If yes, this could be malicious and must be avoided. That means that the developer could create new tokens, so the total supply would increase = the price would go down.
Somebody here created two whatsapp group one for beginners in shitcoins trading and another for people who have some experience in trading shitcoin. I do share tips and tricks at times on these groups. I also make calls on some shitcoins which you can perform your research on.
You can also join them if you like.
Experienced
https://chat dotwhatsapp dotcom/GLadUuGIwOrEzvsKYnu7Kh (remove the dot and .)
https:///GLadUuGIwOrEzvsKYnu7Kh
beginers
https://chatdot whatsappdotcom/F2HMMJmQH7Q5kbkDW1NfWsers(remove the dot and .)
https:///F2HMMJmQH7Q5kbkDW1NfWs

24 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by VEXT: 3:31pm On May 16, 2021
ak22:

Pls I need Akita coin

You can get it in hotbit!!
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Married2Crypto(m): 3:33pm On May 16, 2021
CLAIM FREE $500 worth of DeFi tokens when you complete all tasks.

DEFI TOKEN

Defi (Decentralized Finance) is a Global FinTech project that uses a secure multi-party computation technology
The DeFi team is happy to launch DeFi 2.0 which is hosted on the eth 2.0 shard chain, a lot of upgrades and features has been brought to DeFi 2.0, our node is currently running on higher speed, they are holding a Presales to distribute DeFi 2.0 with a massive bonus (up to 70% bonus) to our community as well

Massive Free Airdrops when you complete all task, pls see l link below

Complete task and paste your trustwallet's Ethereum receive wallet address to claim this free DEFI airdrops worth $500...
When you refer at least 5 people

� Refferal Link | https:///DefiTokenAirdropBot?start=r02682362480
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by SoftHeart(m): 3:40pm On May 16, 2021
nwele2017:

Hello guys, I have been receiving a lot of mails from you guys. I just want to remind you all that investing in shitcoins comes with high risk but rewarding if you have the right information. I don’t believe in giving people fish, I believe in teaching them how to fish. Most of you have requested that I callout some good shitcoins (gems) they can invest in. the thing is that I cannot always be to give you good shitcoins to invest in andin other to collect 2x ,3x ,10x or even 100x from but you can always learn how to find your shitcoins yourself since there are thousands of shitcoins out there for you to research on. They say that the only difference between a rich and a poor man is information. I am not selling any E-book , I am asking not for your money, I am only giving back to the community where I have benefited from.
The only shitcoins I have called out here for people to buy are moontoken and poocoin so far.
Moon token have started mooning already in two days time it will be listed on hotbit also poocoin, I made the call when it was 10$ and now its at 13$. Nothing I say is a financial advice, I am simpy sharing my own opinions with you. Do your own research on anything I said and form your own opinion.
Today, due so much mails I Having receiving I have decide to share this with you guys, last time I showed you guys how to make use of Pancake swap though I didn’t finish that due to chance.
Today I will sharing with you all ways of spotting a Rug-bull

1. Be careful with presales. The scam rate is more than 80%

2. Don’t buy if you see huge dev wallet (the coin developer). Look at their BSCscan link and look under holders. Does a single wallet own >5% of the total supply? And do top 10 holders own >20%? If yes, stay away.

3. Don’t buy just because it’s upvoted a lot and has a lot of awards. It’s easy to ask on telegram to upvote and it only costs a few bucks to award a post.

4. Don’t buy without verifying that liquidity. Don’t listen to the devs saying it’s locked, always verify it for yourself, but never forget that even if the liquidity is locked, scammers can have a mint method that creates more coins out of thin air.

5. Don’t buy if you see thousands of twitter followers but barely likes or comments. They bought the followers for $20 bucks. Same thing with Telegram. Important stuff to check on the Telegram group: Is it an active group? Admins are responding to questions? Is the team open and visible? Have they made an airdrop?

6. Don’t Listen if it’s a team with previous 100x. It’s most likely a lie. Why would they create a second coin if the first one was so good? People don’t have time to work on two projects at once. They are trying to fool you. And if they are really creating multiple ones, the answer is simple, it’s a pump and dump.
7. Avoid buying in the first 30-60 minutes. I know you miss the best entry doing it but given the # of scams now, it’s worth waiting. Alays wait for the first dip.

8. No website but maximum shill . If they say guaranteed 100x and have barely done any work, it's a scam. Legit projects usually have their website already created by the time they are launched.

9. Advertising “presales sold out in x seconds/minutes” is not always a good thing. It can all be bought up by people who will dump shortly after launch (bots).

10. Verify that the developer are known. If you don't know the owner, it's a huge gamble. I leave this one last because almost 99% of coins here fail this point and there are some that have unknown devs that succeeded.
You can also check ….
Has the project at least one real use case.? Always check which are the use cases of the tokens. Just meme tokens are not good for long-term.

Do they have audit? It’s always good to check if the token already passed an Audit. Take into account that it doesn’t guarantee it’s 100% safe, but it helps.
Are manual burning in their future? Verify with the developer his plans on manual burning and future projections.

Do they have partnership? If a token has a legit partnership could mean that the project is 100% legit, since it’s launched. An example is Richie: his developer is the same as FEG token dev.
Are there mint functions in the contract? It would be great to check on the contract if the code contains mint functions. If yes, this could be malicious and must be avoided. That means that the developer could create new tokens, so the total supply would increase = the price would go down.
Somebody here created two whatsapp group one for beginners in shitcoins trading and another for people who have some experience in trading shitcoin. I do share tips and tricks at times on these groups. I also make calls on some shitcoins which you can perform your research on.
You can also join them if you like.
Experienced
https://chat dotwhatsapp dotcom/GLadUuGIwOrEzvsKYnu7Kh (remove the dot and .)
https:///GLadUuGIwOrEzvsKYnu7Kh
beginers
https://chatdot whatsappdotcom/F2HMMJmQH7Q5kbkDW1NfWsers(remove the dot and .)
https:///F2HMMJmQH7Q5kbkDW1NfWs

Thanks
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Prinss: 3:40pm On May 16, 2021
Soleye24:
My binance have been verified but I'm trying to verify my address to increase my limit but it keeps telling me to add my bank account to a channel I don't really understand.

Please how did you verify yours?? I have been trying to get verified...
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by LauraClasikVibe(f): 3:56pm On May 16, 2021
COPE/USD

Strong Fundamental Project, Ultra Bullish Price Action

Buy Zone: 6.5-7.5 (Maybe it won't come down, but I will still wait to enter at these levels)

Targets: $10, $14, $20

SL: <5.5

R/r: 7:1

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by millennialaku2: 4:06pm On May 16, 2021
LauraClasikVibe:
COPE/USD

Strong Fundamental Project, Ultra Bullish Price Action

Buy Zone: 6.5-7.5 (Maybe it won't come down, but I will still wait to enter at these levels)

Targets: $10, $14, $20

SL: <5.5

R/r: 7:1
i remember when they did airdrop of 2000 cope per person

5 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by greenalwaz: 4:07pm On May 16, 2021
Welldone boss @ Nwele 2017,
The links u provided both are saying invite link invalid
Pls anyway out?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by ak22(m): 4:40pm On May 16, 2021
Married2Crypto:
It seems the market is starting to look alive again... Ethereum is waking up gradually again
Ada! it's been a strong alpha so far
Doge! Not giving in to the dip blackhole
New to crypto trading? And you don't know the ah bi di of cryptocurrency trading?
Lego! Fire WhatsApp Group Link below

Am interested
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Itsceejay009(m): 4:40pm On May 16, 2021
Listed on CG in less than 24 after launch:

https://www.coingecko.com/en/coins/ultrasafe

Fully audited:

https://solidity.finance/audits/UltraSafe/

UltraSafe marines reporting in! We've had a very successful liftoff and are on our way to the MOON, we have just been cleared to exit the atmosphere and begin the journey. Our crew is already numerous, with over 13,000+ members, all awaiting the next destination - the moon!

For those of you who didn't get it - UltraSafe had its launch 2 days ago and was the most successful launch on BSC, breaking 3 world records (fastest coin to 5k holders, fastest coin to $20 mcap and fastest coin to $25 mcap). The coin is ultra safe and impossible to rug, liquidity has already been locked, ownership has been renounced, and we're already on our way to the moon and beyond. To say this token is going places would be an understatement. Just head over to their website, see how pretty it looks. Tell me that doesn't have the potential to become huge. And let's not forget about the coin getting listed on CoinGecko so fast - with devs that are this well connected who knows what else they might have in store? Everything about it screams BULLISH. The launch went flawlessly, there's almost no whales, and the token has been handed over to the community -- and the community is loving it.

UltraSafe had one of the most ridiculous run ups in crypto and blew past 13,000 holders in less than 48H, and the team still claims that marketing is about to begin. Just think about how crazy that is? This token has already gone wild before it could even get exposure. Imagine what's in store for it... this could legitimately be the next big token to blow up!

Every ape here should look at the website and telegram and you will see what I am talking about. See you on the moon and stay ULTRA SAFE!

You can check them out at: https://ultrasafe.finance/

TG: /ultrasafeofficial

BUY: https://exchange.pancakeswap.finance/#/swap?outputCurrency=0x0b3f42481C228F70756DbFA0309d3ddC2a5e0F6a
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by SenecaTheYonger: 4:40pm On May 16, 2021
Dogecoin has killed this year's altseason bullrun. It would have been Epic.

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by TCD: 4:41pm On May 16, 2021
DigitalMallam:

I bought SHIBA then and lost $740, exited now. Currently holding ETC and ETH about $400 reach, still have $800+ in USDT

Thats the problem brother.

Stick to well established coins that have use cases and solid fundamentals, they are reliable over time. You can then use a small portion of your portfolio to invest in smaller coins.

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ibime(m): 4:50pm On May 16, 2021
BeeTee heading for further short term tremors. I'm keeping my powder dry. I could chance some coins that are behaving independently eg SOL, XRP, MATIC, ADA etc, but I don't like to trade independently of BeeTee except for Doge.

One day Defi will breakaway from BeeTee but that day is not quite here yet.

4 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by YoungDaNaval(m): 4:53pm On May 16, 2021
bigx:

Even shitcoins grin
I cover my shiba inu with the blood if Jesus grin

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Elsueno: 5:05pm On May 16, 2021
Tlm is the worst performing coin I have, it's just slowly & consistently moving backward

6 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Neverlosemoney: 5:12pm On May 16, 2021
ebubey:
Please what does this mean? And why cant I deposit naira on binance?
WoW, you are beautiful. Don’t know beautiful ladies who hustle for money with their brain are still in existence, magnificent grin
As things stand, one can no longer use their credit/debit card to purchase Cryptō on any Exchange, except you are willing to face the risk of getting your bank account frozen!!! Thanks to your government, they want the value of Naira to increase and viola, it is really increasing grin
Anyway, you can still make purchase on binancē, using their P2P platform, not hard to do, check it out.

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Neverlosemoney: 5:13pm On May 16, 2021
Elsueno:
Tlm is the worst performing coin I have, it's just slowly & consistently moving backward
Lol.....pls, Coīn name? So that will can all avoid it; like a plague shocked
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ojemedad: 5:17pm On May 16, 2021
Neverlosemoney:

Lol.....pls, Coīn name? So that will can all avoid it; like a plague shocked

TLM
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ojemedad: 5:18pm On May 16, 2021
Sincerely and hopefully let the bear season just begin like this so I get get fully prepared for the next bull run

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (803) (804) (805) (806) (807) (808) (809) ... (3679) (Reply)

Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

Viewing this topic: jayce232, Samuelojonla123(m), BjaySexy(m), twosquare(m), BriteWay, BeastOfNoTribe and 10 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.