Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,332 members, 7,819,137 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:47 AM

Crypto Currency Investors Thread - Investment (843) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Crypto Currency Investors Thread (3315736 Views)

The Metaverse Investors Thread / NFT Investors Thread / Sh!t Coin Investors Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (840) (841) (842) (843) (844) (845) (846) ... (3652) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DenreleDave(m): 6:29pm On May 20, 2021
Aventis:

Buy KCS

Just bought this too...

Wana leave it for years..

Make he surprise the world like bnb

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by ebubey(f): 6:31pm On May 20, 2021
DenreleDave:

Aunty... Use kucoin

Send me ur number...
I no understand anything for that app walai

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DieRich5: 6:33pm On May 20, 2021
So why d FUD?

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Brainard22: 6:33pm On May 20, 2021
ebubey:

Use roqqu take hold your coins ma
Message me on Whatsapp

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DieRich5: 6:34pm On May 20, 2021
DenreleDave:

Don't worry, u r dying rich...

I promise angry
grin
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by CryptoMatic: 6:36pm On May 20, 2021
DieRich5:
So why d FUD?

This can only happen on Centralised Exchange, they can’t track transaction on dex, or soft wallet

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by bigx(m): 6:36pm On May 20, 2021
DieRich5:
So why d FUD?

Humans sabi panic.

I believe they've been paying capital gains on crypto before now.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DenreleDave(m): 6:36pm On May 20, 2021
ebubey:

Kucoin is easy to use... More like bianceee..

It's verification is nt as stringent as binaceee

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DenreleDave(m): 6:39pm On May 20, 2021
Brainard22:

Use roqqu take hold your coins ma
Message me on Whatsapp

Roque is a very useless app..

Bundle beats roqqu hands down

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by jedisco(m): 6:51pm On May 20, 2021
On investing what you can afford to lose....

I find it interesting when people use this statement...
As a general rule, this holds true for any investment but people use it here to refer to crypt0 as equivalent to gambling...

Even with the selloff yesterday, bitc0in remains one of the most profitable assets of the last decade... I have seen no other asset I have invested as much as I have done in crypt0 and no other asset has given me as much profits as crypt0....

If you want to gamble, stay away from crypt0... If you want to invest, bitc0in might just be a gift....

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by lavylilly: 6:52pm On May 20, 2021
ebubey:

https://chatDOTwhatsappDOTcom/Lv7dgceZbff8dXHq2labMw

Join him there
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by lavylilly: 6:53pm On May 20, 2021
DieRich5:
So why d FUD?
The US government has accepted it as a security PERIOD! If you like make una no invest.

5 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by nnadychuks(m): 6:55pm On May 20, 2021
shegzy0514:

No vex it has drop, I will lose if I sell it now
it depends on how much ur selling dollars na.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by jedisco(m): 7:05pm On May 20, 2021
Looking at the bitc0in profitable days since its been in existence... Even at the selloff yesterday, it's been profitable for 3829 out of 3929 days in existence...

Let's look at bitc0in closely

1. It's an asset that has cyclical bullruns every four years. These are periods to make good profits and are due to the fact that the supply of bitc0in is cut in half every four years... Thus supply would keep reducing while demand increases... It's simple maths, prices would trend up...

2. Every year on the average, (whether in a bull or bear market) bitc0in gives 2-3 good buying opportunities to make upto 30-70% profit that same year... Those buying opportunities just like the one we had are usually quite obvious for those looking at the big picture.

3. Due to the supply/demand curve, bitc0in is likely going to trend up for the foreseeable future (bu this I mean longterm). Thus has held true for a decade... This simply means that even if you mistakingly buy at the wrong time, you can go to bed knowing that sooner or later, you'd be in profit... That's about the greatest insurance any asset can give you. Combine that with the continued devaluation of the naira, then it becomes difficult to argue against

4. Bitc0in just like every other strong asset class has dependable cycles which have held thru for over a decade.... You have periods of great opportunity to buy, periods when tge market ranges, nad periods when it rallies irrationally when you can take good profits.... That is what I look out for in any market I invest/trade.... Is there a tradeable pattern? With such a simple cyclical and relatively quick pattern, anyone who lost money investing in bitc0in should not blame the asset

These are the reasons why I trade bitc0in and do it heavy.... I've had no regrets so far...

My question which is one that is simple and out of genuine inquisition..... What other traded asset has been that dependable to retain value with time and give similar profits margin?
What are the alternatives?

9 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by jedisco(m): 7:19pm On May 20, 2021
LauraClasikVibe:
Invest what you can afford to loose
Always take profit no matter how small
Don't get married to any coin
Be greedy when other are fearful and fearful when others are greedy.

No offense but I didn't come to crypt0 to invest what I'm willing to lose... If that was the case, I'd invest in treasury bills at 5% PA...

On taking profits, there are times to trade longterm and times to trade short-term

16 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by jedisco(m): 7:23pm On May 20, 2021
DigitalMallam:

Told ya, I'm not touching it till August ending.
I've written off the money already. It's climbing up though

Why do I have a feeling that you'd return in August to buy another top...

If you failed this time, ask yourself what did thise who traded profitably do... Perhaps, you might need to approach things differently
Like it or not, some folks took profits at around 60k... What do you think they'd be doing now? Waiting for August or looking for cheaper entries to sell later on?

Lastly, you sound like you invested a large amount on a no name coin... If gou are trading size, think like those who trade size and stick with bitc0in or certain large caps....

5 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ibime(m): 7:26pm On May 20, 2021
DieRich5:
So why d FUD?

This almost staves off the threat of a regulatory ban

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DieRich5: 7:33pm On May 20, 2021
lavylilly:
The US government has accepted it as a security PERIOD! If you like make una no invest.
crypto is the future grin

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Nobody: 7:35pm On May 20, 2021
1kinggy:

Imagine you paid someone for BTC yesterday and he delayed sending it... The -24% that happened overnight will cause some problem between you both. Same thing, if it had jumped up.

Stable coins don't fluctuate that much, so, what you paid for yesterday is almost the same thing you'd get today.
Now i understand. So how do I swap it with BTC when I want to
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by deewhydoski(m): 7:40pm On May 20, 2021
Please can some help me how I can send my btc from luno to binance. I have #200 in it in 2017 and has grow to #3000

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by essay007(m): 7:42pm On May 20, 2021
jedisco:
On investing what you can afford to lose....

I find it interesting when people use this statement...
As a general rule, this hold true for any investment but people use it here to refer to crypt0 as equivalent to gambling...

Even with the selloff yesterday, bitc0in remains one of the most profitable assets of the last decade... I have seen no other asset I have invested as much as I have done in crypt0 and no other asset has given me as much profits as crypt0....

If you want to gamble, stay away from crypt0... If you want to invest, bitc0in might just be a gift....
Just wondering, is there any particular reason u can't call it BTC/btc or bitcoin? U always seem to say beeteec or bitc0in. What's the catch?

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Highlyfavoured3: 7:43pm On May 20, 2021
Need help on getting my money from Luno into my Nigeria bank acct. Which route can I follow, please.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DenreleDave(m): 7:46pm On May 20, 2021
Highlyfavoured3:
Need help on getting my money from Luno into my Nigeria bank acct. Which route can I follow, please.

Send me ur whatsappp number... I will give u my link.. Register on bundle and cash out...

Very very easy

Or

https :// referraldotbundledotafrica/mfBT

Pls change that dot to .

Remove the space

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by jedisco(m): 7:48pm On May 20, 2021
essay007:

Just wondering, is there any particular reason u can't call it BeTeC/betec or bitcoin? U always seem to say beeteec or bitc0in. What's the catch?

It's was a banned word in the early days here... Spambot picks up on it and gives the person 3 days... Surprisingly, seems spambot still bans me anytime I use it or quote someone who does.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by CryptoMatic: 7:49pm On May 20, 2021
jedisco:

No offense but I didn't come to crypt0 to invest what I'm willing to lose... If that was the case, I'd invest in treasury bills at 5% PA...

On taking profits, there are times to trade longterm and times to trade short-term

Each time I hear “invest what you can afford to lose”, I just laugh.

Like Do we really have money we want to lose?

All investment(shares, real estate, firm, business, crypto) has risks attached to them, and people still go into them with money they can’t afford to lose, all hoping for the best

You simply need to have a plan when investing, that’s all.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DenreleDave(m): 7:56pm On May 20, 2021
jedisco:

It's was a banned word in the early days here... Spambot picks up on it and gives the person 3 days... Surprisingly, seems spambot still bans me anytime I use it or quote someone who does.

I'm surprised some are spelling btxee right and spam bot is not doing anytin

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by bayobabe(f): 8:04pm On May 20, 2021
You want to chop free ban ba?
essay007:

Just wondering, is there any particular reason u can't call it BTC/btc or bitcoin? U always seem to say beeteec or bitc0in. What's the catch?

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by SenecaTheYonger: 8:10pm On May 20, 2021
Not Elon Musk again.

Omo the war between B..T..C Marxist and Elon musk is just fun to watch. I don't even care that I'm losing money. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Almajirihunter(m): 8:20pm On May 20, 2021
Buy Doge??

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Investorbj: 8:27pm On May 20, 2021
Almajirihunter:
Buy Doge??
ment

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Almajirihunter(m): 8:29pm On May 20, 2021
Investorbj:
ment

Sorry??
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by jedisco(m): 8:34pm On May 20, 2021
CryptoMatic:

Each time I hear “invest what you can afford to lose”, I just laugh.

Like Do we really have money we want to lose?

All investment(shares, real estate, firm, business, crypt0) has risks attached to them, and people still go into them with money they can’t afford to lose, all hoping for the best

You simply need to have a plan when investing, that’s all.

Free talk my brother.... It's understandably new folks to crypt0 that say such

If I don't invest good money on bitc0in, what else would I invest good money on?.... Abi na Nigerian stocks wey dey dig well?

The funny thing is that it's the volatility in crypt0 that attracts alot of people.... You have an upward trending market with good volatility.... Sensibly use the volatility to make more money...

10 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (840) (841) (842) (843) (844) (845) (846) ... (3652) (Reply)

Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

Viewing this topic: egbeocha(m), MJBOLT, Erikiel(m), Coiner, Kayzeed20 and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.