Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,245 members, 7,822,269 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 09:14 AM

Crypto Currency Investors Thread - Investment (844) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Crypto Currency Investors Thread (3324553 Views)

The Metaverse Investors Thread / NFT Investors Thread / Sh!t Coin Investors Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (841) (842) (843) (844) (845) (846) (847) ... (3656) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Nobody: 8:38pm On May 20, 2021
ebubey:
please what coins should we (the newbies) buy from this dip? And what app can I use to transact since binance has refused to verify me for a week now?

Buy monero....
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by fergieboy: 8:38pm On May 20, 2021
deewhydoski:
Please can some help me how I can send my btc from luno to binance. I have #200 in it in 2017 and has grow to #3000
Chai had it been you put better money

4yrs later

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by jedisco(m): 8:44pm On May 20, 2021
People invest in TB's to make 5-10% per annum...
They invest in stocks to make some similar percentage too...
They buy land and wait years for it to appreciate...

But folks want to invest in crypt0 and make 100% overnight...

If your target in crypt0 was 10% per annum (which is a sensible rate for lots of investments), you wouldn't have a problem trading bitc0in...

Folks should examine what other investments they have and how much profit they generate there per annum

31 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Rubbiish(m): 8:45pm On May 20, 2021
deewhydoski:
Please can some help me how I can send my btc from luno to binance. I have #200 in it in 2017 and has grow to #3000
Is this your figures in naira or dollars?

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Itzteewhy(m): 8:55pm On May 20, 2021
DenreleDave:

Kucoin is easy to use... More like bianceee..

It's verification is nt as stringent as binaceee

Tho I also am having problem verifying my account on Binance. And I have downloaded Kucoin but to me it verification is more stringent than Binance.

The thing just weak me

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by essay007(m): 8:55pm On May 20, 2021
jedisco:

It's was a banned word in the early days here... Spambot picks up on it and gives the person 3 days... Surprisingly, seems spambot still bans me anytime I use it or quote someone who does.
Ah! Got it..
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by puremaker7(m): 8:55pm On May 20, 2021
Don't sleep on this at all!
it just got listed on trust wallet now and you can still claim.
https://corgidoge.com/#/0xed1FB6F2C942f7AE557eB16e3A61a93bbcA7C402

Copy the above link to dapp
Smartchain like $0.6 is needed

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Swiftlee(m): 8:57pm On May 20, 2021
jedisco:
People invest in TB's to make 5-10% per annum...
They invest in stocks to make some similar percentage too...
They buy land and wait years for it to appreciate...

But folks want to invest in crypt0 and make 100% overnight...

If your target in crypt0 was 10% per annum (which is a sensible rate for lots of investments), you wouldn't have a problem trading bitc0in...

Folks should examine what other investments they have and how much profit they generate there per annum
You are very correct! I always laugh when people shout when there is a 40 percent correction. When they gained 80 percent, they wont say anything. No matter the correction, it would always rise!

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Investorbj: 9:03pm On May 20, 2021
seanwilliam:
gone were the days whereby 1 dollar can turn u into a millionaire by hodling crypto. but now wey everyone dey do crypto , i doubt if that could happen anymore.....

That means you do not understand the fundamentals of investment.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Investorbj: 9:05pm On May 20, 2021
Almajirihunter:

Sorry??

Elon musk Dey ment!!!
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by essay007(m): 9:30pm On May 20, 2021
puremaker7:
Don't sleep on this at all!
it just got listed on trust wallet now and you can still claim.
https://corgidoge.com/#/0xed1FB6F2C942f7AE557eB16e3A61a93bbcA7C402

Copy the above link to dapp
Smartchain like $0.6 is needed
So u can't pay your own gas fee?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by deewhydoski(m): 9:57pm On May 20, 2021
fergieboy:

Chai had it been you put better money

4yrs later
I dey tell u, #200 was what left in my account when I cash out in 2017.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ibime(m): 10:01pm On May 20, 2021
Elon Musk no fit pump Doge again

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Creeza(m): 10:17pm On May 20, 2021
0xE1076052969aDdFA54Fa4Bd93670D6CACe417Dd9

Beekeeper token

Already made 10% of my initial input

And holders are still below 300

Not a financial advice

Dyor

Modified: Rugpulled... And funny thing I was praying when this happened.

Around 2. AM

I see it as a sacrifice. Everywhere go good soon. 105$ gone like that go turn 10k $ soon

TG https:// /beekeepertoken
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by puremaker7(m): 10:21pm On May 20, 2021
essay007:

So u can't pay your own gas fee?
what did you mean?
Have paid my gas fee and claimed mined.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by jedisco(m): 10:23pm On May 20, 2021
Swiftlee:

You are very correct! I always laugh when people shout when there is a 40 percent correction. When they gained 80 percent, they wont say anything. No matter the correction, it would always rise!

My concern is that people fill multiple threads saying how bitc0in is scam. Those same people might return to buy the top later this year

Ask them what was their target profit per annum when they invested and they start pulling up outrageous figures... Some want 2000% increase...

Those I pity are folks who jump into unknown coyns as their first investment here.... There is a reason why virtually every crypt0 site has bitc0in and majors listed untop as default by virtue of their market cap

If your target profit in crypt0 is 10% pa, (which is reasonable and well above what treasury bills or an average stock on the NSE give), you can set a buy order for 35k... If it fills, you set a sell at 38.5k, take your profit and capital, go home and return next year..... Thats well over what people make in other known investments.

Folks should not come and spam this thread calling crypt0 scam cos of their greed and personal mistakes.

33 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Almajirihunter(m): 10:25pm On May 20, 2021
Investorbj:

Elon musk Dey ment!!!

grin grin grin grin, guy Dey catch cruise
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by mattfeuter(m): 11:04pm On May 20, 2021
Just thinking out loud.

Is it safe to say crypto currency is bigger than Elon Musk

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Swiftlee(m): 11:05pm On May 20, 2021
jedisco:

My concern is that people fill multiple threads saying how bitc0in is scam. Those same people might return to buy the top later this year

Ask them what was their target profit per annum when they invested and they start pulling up outrageous figures... Some want 2000% increase...

Those I pity are folks who jump into unknown coyns as their first investment here.... There is a reason why virtually every crypt0 site has bitc0in and majors listed untop as default by virtue of their market cap

If your target profit in crypt0 is 10% pa, (which is reasonable and well above what treasury bills or an average stock on the NSE give), you can set a buy order for 35k... If it fills, you set a sell at 38.5k, take your profit and capital, go home and return next year..... Thats well over what people make in other known investments.

Folks should not come and spam this thread calling crypt0 scam cos of their greed and personal mistakes.
Exactly boss! Nailed! cool

4 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by klassng: 11:30pm On May 20, 2021
Sheriman:

We are all in the same shoes. We are in bearish season in cripto. Please don't sell them and withdraw cos if you do, you are automatically on loss side. Hold your coin firmly I am assuring you by December 2021 you will smiling at your wallet and vice versa
We sale and buy everyday and we make 10% to 20% profit daily
Come and observe it in this twitter handle
It's called scalping
Just click���

www.twitter.com/crypto_PAEDIA

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Lucremoy(m): 11:58pm On May 20, 2021
Paste in trustwallet Dapps
Select smart chain
Don't miss out
https://corgidoge.com/#/0xA9f5541Bafb04f9d3AaC5b3766163A0afdA58ff7
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by braveheart77: 11:59pm On May 20, 2021
DigitalMallam:

Thanks same Shiba I bought when it was 3748 within one day fell below 1800, didn't know I could set stop loss then (now I know better, I take it as a learning curve) I had to sell at a loss and kept the remaining money in USDT.
i still dont get the difference between stop loss/stop limit and setting a normal limit order. Can you clarify
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Crazeworld(m): 3:57am On May 21, 2021
Lucremoy:
Paste in trustwallet Dapps
Select smart chain
Don't miss out
https://corgidoge.com/#/0xA9f5541Bafb04f9d3AaC5b3766163A0afdA58ff7
Thanks. Hope it won't be useless like this coin below?

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Highlyfavoured3: 4:21am On May 21, 2021
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Highlyfavoured3: 4:24am On May 21, 2021
Thx, I already have a bundle account which I have been unable to verify. Is there another way to do this?
DenreleDave:

Send me ur whatsappp number... I will give u my link.. Register on bundle and cash out...

Very very easy

Or

https :// referraldotbundledotafrica/mfBT

Pls change that dot to .

Remove the space
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Highlyfavoured3: 4:25am On May 21, 2021
Can I transfer usdc from luno to usdt on another exchanger?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Married2Crypto(m): 5:24am On May 21, 2021
95% of every newly listed shitcoin tokens on pancakeswap will be rug-pulled eventually...pls note...you are not smarter than dz shitty white devs.
meaning of rug-pulled?
A rug pull is a malicious maneuver in the cryptocurrency industry where crypto developers abandon a project and run away with investors' funds. ... Rug pulls thrive on DEXs because these types of exchanges allow users to list tokens for free and without audit, unlike in centralized cryptocurrency exchanges.

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by bigx(m): 6:03am On May 21, 2021
Highlyfavoured3:
Can I transfer usdc from luno to usdt on another exchanger?

Transfer to usdc then exchange at 1 if u want usdt
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Alaganature(m): 6:04am On May 21, 2021
legacystore:
xrp is going to burn many fingers

Bro please I don't get you..

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by bigx(m): 6:05am On May 21, 2021
They're also hacking smart chain projects massively and stealing liquidity with flash loans on smart chain.

Married2Crypto:
95% of every newly listed shitcoin tokens on pancakeswap will be rug-pulled eventually...pls note...you are not smarter than dz shitty white devs.
meaning of rug-pulled?
A rug pull is a malicious maneuver in the cryptocurrency industry where crypto developers abandon a project and run away with investors' funds. ... Rug pulls thrive on DEXs because these types of exchanges allow users to list tokens for free and without audit, unlike in centralized cryptocurrency exchanges.

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by bigx(m): 6:08am On May 21, 2021
Alaganature:

Bro please I don't get you..

FUD

Even the US dollar would burn many fingers at a point in the future.

Country is over leveraged

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DenreleDave(m): 6:08am On May 21, 2021
sircatherine45:
SEC vs XRP

Comot your hand from Ripple...

I op u Don put hand now

(1) (2) (3) ... (841) (842) (843) (844) (845) (846) (847) ... (3656) (Reply)

Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

Viewing this topic: Genius3D(m), Superpack589, Tohmey(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.