Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,729 members, 7,809,799 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:09 PM

Crypto Currency Investors Thread - Investment (859) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Crypto Currency Investors Thread (3277110 Views)

The Metaverse Investors Thread / NFT Investors Thread / Sh!t Coin Investors Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (856) (857) (858) (859) (860) (861) (862) ... (3634) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Lucremoy(m): 3:59pm On May 23, 2021
ameh99:

Please, who has successfully transact with this dude before?
Me
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ibime(m): 3:59pm On May 23, 2021
bayobabe:
This is not a bad way to make money.......bear season should bring small hope too fa

Coins do 2x during bear season
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by jedisco(m): 4:01pm On May 23, 2021
Xrp/betece

Xrp is an odd but resilient major... It's taken all sorts of beating this bullrun but still has a way of coming back.

It's another one approaching support...
Funny enough, it created a double top (blue arrows) just before this selloff...wonder how I missed it....I had thought it was even going to rally in usd... Usually, I set alarms/resting bids at such levels and flip into betece...

Either way, it's approaching support both against betece... If it fails to hold (not expecting that) the carnage will be bloody as there's lots of space before the next level.

On USD, it's also similar... I attached a chart (2nd pic) I posted a few months back before its breakout... Then I highlighted how the level between 0.6-0.8 was one which was good resistance and had caused issues then.... It split through that resistance... Now looks like a retest..... If I was targeting an entry, I'd go for as close to 0.6 as possible

5 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by jedisco(m): 4:04pm On May 23, 2021
FomoKING:
Some Days back,I Posted about $Elonone ,,now will be the last time
69 is massively gonna promote this project to Mars.. 23/05/21 .dropping a single on $Elonone and Video promotions,,,This is Boooobb..load up now and chill in MARS ... POTENTIALLY 10000X IS POSSIBLE CONSIDERING ITS LOW MC...

WhatsApp me or TG 081 26 76 10 51. I will share the Projects Official TG link,,can't post it here $Elonone currently only available on UNISWAP. 14M market Cap. Loads of Utility ,loads of Catalysts coming up... BUY LOW NOW ,,OR BUY HIGH LATER

Baba no disrespect....
But at this point in the market, if you get into a shi*t coin and betece does not reverse, you're on a long thing... Even if betece reverses in the coming months, the sh*t coyns that'd rally wouldn't be the current ones as they have too many bag holders under water....
Those who rugpulled this time will go on to make new sh*t coyns

9 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by jedisco(m): 4:06pm On May 23, 2021
bayobabe:
But sincerely bear market should not start yet, I am not in the mood for it at the moment grin

Eitherway, it doesn't really matter now... If we we are in a bear market, we're quite far gone already...

Personally, I think betece ranges for a while before making new highs later this year/next...
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by karkinase(m): 4:08pm On May 23, 2021
jedisco:

Baba no disrespect....
But at this point in the market, if you get into a shi*t coin and betece does not reverse, you're on a long thing... Even if betece reverses in the coming months, the sh*t coyns that'd rally wouldn't be the current ones as they have too many bag holders under water....
Why would anyone invest in shitcoins at the moment beats me shocked..when majors are bleeding mercilessly na shit coin wan survive .

7 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by FuckHomophobes: 4:13pm On May 23, 2021
Biko who get link for sweet movies abeg. Direct link o. Please share.

I might need to burst a nut too. #NFA lipsrsealed grin

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by jedisco(m): 4:16pm On May 23, 2021
Who else has noticed a significant uptick in USDC and Tether printing since this selloff... Especially USDC? I'm talking of 10-100's of millions..
Though a hard metric to use, but it reminds me of the selloff at 12k

It can be a sign of new money (likely institutional) flowing into the market....
I'd look later to see if the number of wallets holding large sums of betece has been on an increase....

One thing to note is that when large traders buy, they may market buy causing an uptick or immediate pump which folks fomo into to lift prices higher...
Whereas, when institutions buy, it's usually via resting bids which can take days to fill... They wouldn't chase prices. So if it rallies, they wait for it to come back down... That's something to note...e.g like when Tesla nd the rest bought earlier this year, the only notable thing was just that 30k didn't break despite dips to 28k... It was later on after price had lifted and it was announced, that it became obvious that some folks were buying at that level.

The question now is are they buying now or are they waiting for lower prices to ladder in bids

11 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by FomoKING: 4:17pm On May 23, 2021
jedisco:

Baba no disrespect....

Yes btc bleeding and $Elonone is still keeping up pretty much,,(you don't yet understand the hype and Utility $Elonone offers,, offering first Ever Gasless NFT Marketplace..). Been up 135% since 24hrs. And 69 promo has not even started...he s fucking dropping a single about $Elonone ...it's Mars from here (considering this tokens mc). Catch up bros

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Raeheemwayne: 4:18pm On May 23, 2021
jedisco:

Hehe... Trading bear seasons are different..

The main way to make money then is by safely buying red... Also, profits are taken quicker as everyone eye dey red... So once ur alyt do 20%, you selloff and wait for the next red
APT. This thread have been helpful so far.
I told my guys some three weeks ago, we will soon be in a full bear season, I saw the signs ( it is bound to be), and I always dreaded this season cause I knew it will surely come and here it is.
can you recommend few altcoins with prospects and a little profit one can research on?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by FomoKING: 4:20pm On May 23, 2021
FomoKING:

Yes btc bleeding and $Elonone is still keeping up pretty much,,(you don't yet understand the hype and Utility $Elonone offers,, offering first Ever Gasless NFT Marketplace..). Been up 135% since 24hrs. And 69 promo has not even started...he s fucking dropping a single about $Elonone ...it's Mars from here (considering this tokens mc). Catch up bros

Y'all might wanna harvest some pretty gains with this Token..it's headed to Mars and even in this whole crypto dip.is standing out
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by CryptoMatic: 4:23pm On May 23, 2021
jedisco:
Who else has noticed a significant uptick in USDC and Tether printing since this selloff... Especially USDC? I'm talking of 10-100's of millions..
Though a hard metric to use, but it reminds me of the selloff at 12k

It can be a sign of new money (likely institutional) flowing into the market....
I'd look later to see if the number of wallets holding large sums of betece has been on an increase....

One thing to note is that when large traders buy, they may market buy causing an uptick or immediate pump which folks fomo into to lift prices higher...
Whereas, when institutions buy, it's usually via resting bids which can take days to fill... They wouldn't chase prices. So if it rallies, they wait for it to come back down... That's something to note...e.g like when Tesla nd the rest bought earlier this year, the only notable thing was just that 30k didn't break despite dips to 28k... It was later on after price had lifted and it was announced, that it became obvious that some folks were buying at that level.

The question now is are they buying now or are they waiting for lower prices to ladder in bids

I read on twitter that exchanges(cex &dex) currently hold the highest number of stable coins ever....... Seems a lot of people are simply waiting b4 they pull the trigger

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Nobody: 4:34pm On May 23, 2021
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by jedisco(m): 4:34pm On May 23, 2021
FomoKING:

I'm sorry sir... No vex

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by jedisco(m): 4:39pm On May 23, 2021
Raeheemwayne:

APT. This thread have been helpful so far.
I told my guys some three weeks ago, we will soon be in a full bear season, I saw the signs ( it is bound to be), and I always dreaded this season cause I knew it will surely come and here it is.
can you recommend few altcoins with prospects and a little profit one can research on?

I'd say it's still early to say if we've flipped bear... This market can move quickly in any direction... Let PA decide... I'm leaning more towards a period of ranging before betece progresses to make new ATH's... Eitherway, for now, trades would be rangebound..

Regarding coyns, everyone has their favourites... Personally, I do better when I trade majors (e.g eith,ada, xrp,bnb) and flip them into betece, eith or fiat...
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by jedisco(m): 4:39pm On May 23, 2021
CryptoMatic:

I read on twitter that exchanges(cex &dex) currently hold the highest number of stable coins ever....... Seems a lot of people are simply waiting b4 they pull the trigger

Let's see... There's definitely been an uptick in the 'printing press'
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by NisforNicky: 4:45pm On May 23, 2021
jedisco:
Xrp/betece

Xrp is an odd but resilient major... It's taken all sorts of beating this bullrun but still has a way of coming back.

It's another one approaching support...
Funny enough, it created a double top (blue arrows) just before this selloff...wonder how I missed it....I had thought it was even going to rally in usd... Usually, I set alarms/resting bids at such levels and flip into betece...

Either way, it's approaching support both against betece... If it fails to hold (not expecting that) the carnage will be bloody as there's lots of space before the next level.

On USD, it's also similar... I attached a chart (2nd pic) I posted a few months back before its breakout... Then I highlighted how the level between 0.6-0.8 was one which was good resistance and had caused issues then.... It split through that resistance... Now looks like a retest..... If I was targeting an entry, I'd go for as close to 0.6 as possible

jedisco:

Stoploss is unlikely to help in such situations. Except you had a good entry which is already in profit and you want to protect it...... Most times, your stoploss is hit before stuff gets to its destination.... Bear market no easy to trade...

Mostly, what I do then if I notice betece may start rallying soon is just to but, forget and sell in a few months

hi jedisco

I've been following your comments and analysis for some time.
thank you for all the insight you bring here for free!

I have a question pls.

what strong alts can I get this dip period, with the view of hodling for up to 3years?
I may also exchange them in future for beetcee or eith if they perform very well.
I am hoping to get those whose prices are less than $1 for now, since my capital is small

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Cowbell521: 4:45pm On May 23, 2021
FuckHomophobes:
Biko who get link for sweet movies abeg. Direct link o. Please share.

I might need to burst a nut too. #NFA lipsrsealed grin
Go watch wolves of war street He dey Netflix

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by bayobabe(f): 4:48pm On May 23, 2021
Hmmm......if the new high is later this year/ next......that wouldn't be too bad
jedisco:

Eitherway, it doesn't really matter now... If we we are in a bear market, we're quite far gone already...

Personally, I think betece ranges for a while before making new highs later this year/next...
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Cannicus: 4:54pm On May 23, 2021
Cowbell521:
Go watch wolves of war street He dey Netflix

Wolf of Wall Street?

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Loverboy3333: 4:55pm On May 23, 2021
FomoKING:

Y'all might wanna harvest some pretty gains with this Token..it's headed to Mars and even in this whole crypto dip.is standing out

Promo agent, nor be by force to buy na grin

7 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by mike8804: 5:10pm On May 23, 2021
Let me make a little guess or prediction, before the end of today btc will click 28k or less and by tomorrow it will start rally towards 40k+.

4 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Raeheemwayne: 5:18pm On May 23, 2021
jedisco:

I'd say it's still early to say if we've flipped bear... This market can move quickly in any direction... Let PA decide... I'm leaning more towards a period of ranging before betece progresses to make new ATH's... Eitherway, for now, trades would be rangebound..

Regarding coyns, everyone has their favourites... Personally, I do better when I trade majors (e.g eith,ada, xrp,bnb) and flip them into betece, eith or fiat...
Thanks for the insight, I appreciate.
Apart from beetece, xrp and bnb are my favorite altcoins since I started trading, I will DMOR on Coinmarketcap about Ada and few altcoins I have read here.
You're doing a very good job here sir, may favour locate you.

8 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ibime(m): 5:23pm On May 23, 2021
CryptoMatic:

Or. . . could be people that sold into stables

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Raeheemwayne: 5:28pm On May 23, 2021
mike8804:
Let me make a little guess or prediction, before the end of today btc will click 28k or less and by tomorrow it will start rally towards 40k+.
Hahaha. I don't know but I found this funny.
20k today, then 40k by tomorrow, that will be good news ( If you know you know ).
I can't speak for others, but I and my household will keep buying the dip. I only smile at people who think betece is heading for a crash, they will be shocked.

7 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by murphyrichy(m): 5:42pm On May 23, 2021
Betecoin on a village bus.....asking who cares!!
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Elsueno: 5:44pm On May 23, 2021
Entry point set for first level dip grin grin
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Wealth7(m): 5:48pm On May 23, 2021
bayobabe:
But sincerely bear market should not start yet, I am not in the mood for it at the moment grin

You think we aren’t in the bear market yet? Lol.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Akwamkpuruamu: 5:53pm On May 23, 2021
Wealth7:

Full bears till 11pm
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by IyaTola: 5:54pm On May 23, 2021
This thread usually runs very fast with many contributions, what happened? Just 2 pages since morning.

Anyway am buying more of xrp made me richer by half a million

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by MasterPDON: 5:57pm On May 23, 2021
Wealth7:

That's what I'm wondering oo.... By how much will BTC dip before market is regarded as bearish.

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by femocious0: 5:58pm On May 23, 2021
sircatherine45:

Invest on Ethereum... also on Litecoin too.

DD is advised...
why do you suggest that bro!

(1) (2) (3) ... (856) (857) (858) (859) (860) (861) (862) ... (3634) (Reply)

Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

Viewing this topic: pafra(m), dacool1(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.